Let Me In (Au) - An Ereri Sto...

By tiffleigh94

Modern day AU. Eren Jaeger is fresh out of school and is looking for a job to keep him on his feet until he g... More

~0~
~1~ The Diner
~2~ Time To Get A Job
~3~ We Meet Again
~4~ The Club
~5~ The Interview
~6~ The Interview Pt. 2
~7~ The Contract
~8~ Internal Monologue
~A/N~
~9~ My First Day
~10~ Bowling
~11~ Bowling Pt. 2
~12~ Working With Levi
~13~ Let Me Show You Something
~14~ The Office
~15~ We Can't, 🔥
~16~ Oops
~17~ The First Date
~18~ Men!
~19~ Let's go out
~20~ Take me home
~21~ Let's go to bed
~22~ Hangover
~23~ Levi's place
~24~ Boyfriend
🍋~25~🍋 Office Fun
~26~ Paris?
~27~ Let's Go To Paris
~28~ Paris!
~29~ The first lie
~30~ Style time
~31~ Levi PoV
~32~ A Friend
~33~ Do you trust me?
~34~ So sour
~35~ Sister?
~36~ Guy Talk
~37~
~39~
~Christmas Special!~
~New Years Special~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~ The End
Don't Let Me Go - Sequel to Let Me In (Ereri)
Long Time No See!

~38~

1.8K 66 23
By tiffleigh94

(A/N - I've added some pictures above is the picture of the town "La Butte Aux Cailles" and then when they arrive at the passage the picture is of where they are. I thought you should all appreciate the beauty!)

"Hey, Eren?" Levi asks as he plops himself down on the seat next to me.

"Hmm?" I say looking up from my book I was very much engrossed in.

"As we don't have any plans until tomorrow, how about I take you on that tour of Paris I promised?" He takes my hand and interwines our fingers.

I drop my book, sit up straight and turn to look at him. "Wait, really?" I exclaim excitedly.

"Sure, why not?" He shrugs.

"Oh my God, Levi, Yes!" I jump up and clap my hands together. "Wait, I need to get changed then. I look a mess." I walk into the bedroom and get myself ready.

Levi sits on the sofa shaking his head with a small smile on his face. "He's like a puppy, so cute." He laughs softly to himself and gets up from the sofa and approaches the bedroom.

He leans a shoulder on the door frame and crosses his legs, placing his hands in his jean pockets. "Babe, you look fine. You don't need to get changed just for a tour."

"You said you were going to take me to see your old family town. I'm dressing nice. You never know who we'll see." He smiles at me softly but I notice something pass over his face before he looks away. "Everything okay, Levi?"

"Yeah, it's just been a while since going back there." He shakes his head at me with a smile and stands up again. "A lot of memories."

"You don't have to take me if you don't want to, you know? If it's too hard, I understand." I step closer to him and take his hands in mine.

He looks at our hands, shaking his head then looks back at me with his signature smirk. "Trust me Eren, it's fine. Plus, there's this restaurant there I'd love to take you to this evening."

My mouth gapes open before a smile takes over. "Even more of a reason for me to get changed then!" I quickly step away and rummage in the closet again, all while he rolls his eyes at me.

~~~~~~~~~~

After showing me around the sights of Paris and taking me for a fancy meal, that was actually very fancy and not just a casual meal as he had previously suggested; in turn leaving me to reiterate the fact I was very glad I had gotten changed before we left to which he just used his signature move of rolling his eyes; he then took me to his home town.

I told him multiple times that he didn't need to take me there, but he insisted that he wanted me to see where he grew up. So I humoured him and let him take me on a tour of this quaint village that I could not pronounce the name of even if I had tried. And I did try. A lot. Making Levi belly laugh at my poor pronunciation so in the end I gave up.

"Stop sulking, Brat." He said shaking his head at me with a coy smile.

"I'm not sulking." I was in fact, sulking.

He rolled his eyes at me for easily the hundredth time tonight and took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers before pulling me closer to him. "C'mere." He said softly.

I pouted my lip at him but obliged. "You're cute when you pout. But I don't like the wrinkles on your forehead when you frown." He smiles at me and kisses me gently on the lips, pushing away the wrinkles and the frown from my face as I smile shyly back at him.

"Stop making me frown then." I say punching him lightly in the arm.

"What?" He asked incredulously. "The way you said 'La Butte-aux-Cailles' was incredibly cute and hilarious."

"It literally is spelt 'butt' with an 'e' how else was I supposed to say it?" I said agitated.

"Correctly, maybe? It's 'Butte'" He says with a laugh.

"Show off." I pout at him again.

"Come on, there's one more thing I want to show you before we head back." He pulls on my hand and leads me away.

"Okay." I nod my head to him and let him guide me through the streets of 'La Butte-aux-Cailles'.

"This is where I used to go all the time to clear my head as a kid. It's peaceful and basically a secret. But it's a secret that everyone that lives here knows about. I come here everytime I visit." He gives me a small, shy smile.

"Its beautiful, Levi." I say mesmerised as I look around at the passageway he's brought me too. There's greenery, flowers and trees all surrounding it making it seem like you're not even in Paris at all, much like the rest of the village. It was a quaint green haven for the busy city. (Verdant-"semi" Secret Passageway if you're interested at all)

"This whole place is called the secret village of Paris. It's such a stark contrast in comparison to Paris that people forget its even connected to it. That's why I love it. Its quiet, people keep to themselves and its beautiful. There's so much here to see." He shrugs to me. "This is my favourite part though, it's like going through a tunnel to a whole new world surrounded in green."

"Thank you, Levi." I say after a few moments and smile at him and he gives me a confused look. "For bringing me here I mean, for showing me all this. Showing me where you grew up. It means a lot to me."

His face softens at my words and he pulls me close to him so he can rest his head against my shoulder. "Thank you for being someone I could share this with."

Shortly after we head back to the hotel get everything ready for the remainder of the week, knowing our next two days are jam packed with activities.

~~~~~~~~~~

*A/N - Holy shit guys, nearly 6k reads?? What?! Thank you!! *Update it's now at nearly 7k?!*

Pre-warning - long A/N incoming, but I'm excited!

I'm absolutely loving all these comments and votes coming up lately and seeing you guys interact, it's nice to have a small "conversation" with you. So don't stop! I honestly get so excited seeing someone comment or vote on my story🥰

I know my update pattern has been very irregular lately, but I'm trying to keep it to atleast one chapter a week (where possible) I've just had a few things going on with doing overtime at work, being ill and getting everything ready for Christmas.

I want to try and do a standalone Christmas special as well that I'm hoping to post either Christmas eve or Christmas day and then a new year's special, which again will be on New year's eve or New year's day. So the current chapters will go on hold briefly but then hopefully back to a normal update pattern.

Don't worry, it won't be like the Halloween special I hoped to do and never got around to doing...I'll actually do it!😅

As always, comment, vote, follow, add the story etc. I'll always reply, or if I don't, just know I'm smiling at your comment no matter what it is!

Love you all❤, don't be afraid to ever PM me about anything either. Even if it's not book related, I'll try my best to reply! And thank you for reading all this if you've even got this far, let me know what you think!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 192 35
Levi Ackerman, a man who has been in the modeling business since the age of fourteen, has grown tired of the usual jobs he takes on. Before entering...
446K 13.2K 23
Eren x Levi Sounds like your regular ereri fanfiction set in a typical highschool world, right? That may be true but Eren hates Levi Ackerman and onc...
166 10 2
MODERN AU This is the story between a prankster and a multi-talented person who claims that he doesn't do 'attach'. This is the story where Eren Yaeg...
216K 5.3K 40
(F/n) is a shy, lonely girl, with a twisted past. Everyone in her family abandoned her after a tragic accident which killed her father, and ever sinc...