A True Devilish Angel, Maybe...

By Miokichi

An Angel's Friends fan fiction. Sulfus × OC Elos is a lonely angel, not used to friendship. She fell into the... More

A/N
Profile Sheet: Devilish Angel
Mischievous Angel
Mischievous Angel pt. 2
A lonely Angel
A lonely Angel pt. 2
A lonely Angel pt. 3
Broken Rules
Broken Rules pt. 2
V.E.T.O Evidence
Love Bug
Love Bug pt. 2
Under the Weather
Unknown Forces
Reassigned
Letter of Challenge
Trapped
Trapped pt. 2
Trapped pt. 3
Trapped pt. 4
Trapped pt. 5
A Guardian Angel
Caves of Obscurity
Caves of Obscurity pt. 2
Return of the Love bug
Tournament of Light and Dark
Tournament of Light and Dark pt. 2
Another Trap
A Cruel Dream
Profile Sheet: Angelic Devil
Transition
An Illusion
Soft hearted Devil
Devil's Enemies
Sleepy...
Interesting Halloween
Interesting Halloween pt. 2
Interesting Halloween pt. 3
The truth
Unfortunate Proof
Unstoppable force
Temptation
It's about Time
It's about time (Sulfus v.)
The Room of Portraits
Responsibility
Infiltration
Important Notice (A/N)
Malachi
Malachi pt. 2
Angelic Star
Love for a devil
Love for an Angel (Sulfus v.) (end)
A/N
Epilogue: Sunny College 1
Epilogue: Sunny College 2
Epilogue: Sunny College 3
Epilogue: Sunny College 4
Epilogue: Sunny College 5

A day to Remember

1K 32 8
By Miokichi

They say love is the only evil. Love can make someone lose their minds and do crazy things.

The mystics say love erupts like devil fire, then later subsides, but what happens to the damage it caused?

How do you truly define love if you've never experienced it for yourself.

You can try to describe what love is and never truly have a right answer, because there isn't a right or wrong in defining your own feelings.

The truth is, there's no such thing.

There isn't a wrong love, only misguided. Expressing it is another story.

But in every story you read, every poet, song, angel, devil, everywhere- there is a single truth to love.

Reason and Love are enemies. I hope to the heavens that I'm not blinded by either. I hoped to the heavens.

What happens when an Angel is blinded by love, so much so that they lose all reason?

_____________

"Th-they... They look j-just like you-" I step back from the scene in front of us, my chest so tight its hard to breathe. I've never been so afraid in my life, remembering the frescos on the walls of the Minotaur's labyrinth. The image of those two sharing a kiss.

The devil that looked like Sulfus, and the angel the looked like Raf.
I can't help remembering them, because the angel and devil in front of us are them. The two that broke the veto that shook the world. I can't even hide the fear from the world anymore.

"Elos! Are you okay!? What's happening, are you okay?"

She tries to come closer to me but I just backed away more and end up tripping over my own feet.

"Ugh, oww...."

Sulfus crouched next to me. "Hey, what's wrong? If you're freaking out again you can just hold me and I'll-"

"No! Just look at them, Sulfus! I know when we are, and it is not good! They- they-"

Sulfus tilted his head and went to look at the angel and devil pair. "...oh devil..."

"Exactly!"

Raf looks between the two of us, confused, "what? What's going on, don't leave me hanging!"

Sulfus came back to my side and hugged me close. "Elos, I'm me and they are them, you don't have to worry, alright? Besides,maybe they can help us to get out of here..."

I look up at the both of them, and, against my better judgement, I decided to trust the devil. That was my mistake.

They left me to go see if they could talk to the two ancient ones, and I tried to figure things out.

What could this mean? Why would someone do this to us? Do they want Raf and Sulfus to...kiss... But why? Why them? If that's the case, why pit me and Sulfus together in the first place? Was this just a game for someone?

Why would anyone go through all this trouble- unless.... I was a mistake.... All these traps...were they really for Sulfus and I? This all started.... The day Raf and I crash landed into the earthly world, so... Is it possible... That I've just been a shield for Raf?

But that doesn't make sense, does it? Or maybe it does... I'm an angel too. I am an angel... But why isn't their a record of any angel being in my position. Raf is the golden angel in my class, she has friends, a family, control over her own life, but what do I have?

I'm nothing compared to the other angels, and I'm honestly okay with that... I'm fine with that.... I... I think I'm fine with that?

Whatever! I'm tired of thinking about this, I'm just tired in general. I don't want to think about this anymore, all I'm doing is hurting myself. Instead of sitting hear and being whiny, I should just talk about it with them.

"Yeah... I'm just overreacting. I'm thinking too much, right Kilin?"

The griffin came out, cooing and snuggling into my neck.

"Awwe, you're so sweet! You're the best!" I hugged him while walking towards what would be the beginning of my of my true heartache.

_________

Raf and Sulfus were arguing in the clearing for whatever reason, I assume Angel and Devil stuff I don't actually care about.

Since Sulfus was clearly annoyed, I just casually hug him from behind. "Yo, what I miss, little Devil?"

Sulfus looked back at me, then smiled, "Hey, let's get out of here in tired of talking to this angel."

"Hey wait, we weren't finished!"

I look at Raf, then wave at her, "Sorry... I'll go with him, okay?" I take Sulfus' hand and we started flying away together, with Raf soon following after.

Sulfus and I follow the ancient Angel and Devil pair, just listening to them talk. From what we can hear, it sounds like they're honestly in love but the angel isn't willing to break the rules because of his heart.

"...What a coward..." I mumbled under my breath.

"You got that right." Sulfus sighed, turning to me. "Then again, you won't kiss me directly yet."

"You know why, and I'm still researching. As soon as I know it's safe, I'll kiss you as many times as you want." I giggled, my face feeling like it was going to burst into flames.

Sulfus smirks, "Alright, alright. When we get back, I'll even go to the library and help out."

"That would make things go a lot more quickly, wouldn't it."

Sulfus chuckles, then spun us around, holding me close to him as we followed the pair. We were so happy for the moment, but all that changed when I was suddenly frozen, paralyzed, and fell from the sky.

"Elos, no!"

Sulfus immediately came after me, but it was too late. The moment I it the ground was when I truly understood physical pain.

Every bone in my body hurt and it felt is if my lungs closed, I couldn't breathe. I though my heart stopped and I couldn't think about anything but my physical pain for at least a full minute.

It only hurt even worse when I noticed that Sulfus wasn't coming for me anymore and was arguing with Raf, but I couldn't hear everything they were saying, only bits and pieces.

At some point, Raf slapped Sulfus right across the face, and it must if been a heavy hit because it made his head turn. Raf got offended when Sulfus slapped her back, but like, what was she expecting? I would've slapped her back too, like who just slaps someone out of nowhere and doesn't expect to get slapped back?

I knew Raf was a fiery angel, but I don't expect her new power to be flames. They kind of look like devil's fire. It's really pretty.

I wonder what they're fighting about... My head hurts so bad, and I can hardly breathe, but I'm still alive.

I did my best to get myself up of the ground, and looked around the human civilization. The pair we had been following could be seen by the earthly ones of this era. I try not to move around too much, and end up just sitting there and watching the pair I came with fight out, until Sulfus knocked Raf out of the air that is and she crashed into the ground a few feet away from me.

I attempt to crawl over to her, but my arms won't even support my weight, and I can't feel my wings at all, so I can only reach out to her like the pathetic being I know myself to be.

Sulfus looks genuinely hurt over the fat that he basically killed Raf, well, something like that, we can't actually die like this, just get really, really hurt.

They're right in front of me, and I can tell Sulfus is yelling, I can somewhat read his lips, but I had a feeling, a creeping feeling deep within my heart.

I try to get close to them but I can't manage, the eerie feeling washed over me and my heart began racing in my chest. Why?

Raf woke up in Sulfus' arms and all my reasoning flew out the window. She's looking at Sulfus the way he looks at me. She's touching Sulfus the way I touch him.

She's too close to Sulfus, and it makes my heart hurt.

I tried to speak up, but my voice wouldn't come out and the closer they got, the more I wanted to scream, but even I couldn't do anything when their lips met.

They both looked happy... Genuinely happy.

The two of them, Angel and Devil, who hated each other so much, and don't even know each other at all... They kissed... And my heart shattered.

Something inside me snapped and, suddenly, a dark feeling washed over me that I can only describe as violent rage. By the time they separated, looking shocked at one another, then at me, it was already too late, the damage was done.

____________
Third person pov

"E-Elos? W-wait, Sulfus? What just happened!?" Raf looked around, then gasped looking at her friend.

Sulfus shook his head, spitting and wiping his mouth with pure disgust. He was more confused than Raf, and angry too. "What the devil!? What did you-" he felt a cold energy from his side and turned to see the mess he had accidentally caused. "wait, Elos, what happened to..."

The ground began to shake underneath them and the earthly civilization, and all throughout space and time.

And in the middle of it all, was the lone Devilish Angel, who couldn't hold back her tears of rage and sorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225 27 11
A Magic Cat Academy fanfiction! Prequel to "Doodle Champion Island Journeys!" "...She couldn't get how she was still alive after all of... that, but...
6.3K 222 45
Finally the last year at Golden School starts and Raf and Sulfus meet again. Like the two previous years nothing will be easy. Old and new enemies ap...
159K 8.7K 44
First Book In My Emo Series (but you can read them in any order and it still makes sense) Highest Ranking - #1 out of all of the Wattpad 'emo' books...
174 4 3
Alastor x OC Soulmates.... A rare phenomenon forever bounding two souls as one for all of time. But never has there been a living soul bound to an es...