The Cruel World (completed)

By mattdrei07

How will Bai LouYin live in a world full of sufferings? Family make Bai LouYin strong but it is also his weak... More

Chapter 1: How it all starts
What to expect? What to do?
Chapter 2: Why did it happened
Chapter 3: Congratulations
Chapter 4: In the eyes of the tiger
Chapter 5: Who is the tiger?
Chapter 6: Meeting the tiger 1
Chapter 7: Meeting the tiger 2
Chapter 8: Lured prey
Chapter 9: The beauty is taken
Chapter 10: At the tiger's den
Chapter 11: The bathroom
Chapter 12: The underwear
Chapter 13: He really likes me
Chapter 14: Kisses... hug
Chapter 15: The battle
Chapter 16: Keeping up with the Bais
Chapter 17: An impostor among us
Chapter 18: Tell me the truth
Chapter 19: Wordly-things
Chapter 20: No hickeys
Chapter 21: Want some wine??
Chapter 22: Alive
Chapter 23: Eaten alive (Rated R)
Chapter 24: Eaten alive 2 (Rated R)
Getting near the Finale
Chapter 25: You're ban for now, a new chapter
Chapter 26: A new chapter begins
Chapter 27: The Investors Gala
Chapter 28: Mr. Jiang
Chapter 29: Flashback to Yinzi's disappearance
Chapter 30: Welcome S*x (Rated R)
Chapter Special: The Life of Assistants (Rated R)
Chapter 31: Questions???
Chapter 32: Trust, love and respect
Chapter 33: I say NO! (steamy)
Chapter 34: I said YES!
Chapter 35: F*ck you two!!
Chapter 36: Uncle... dad, real quick
Chapter Guides
Chapter 37: A look back at Yinzi's whereabouts
Chapter 38: A bunch of useless things
Chapter 39: On the way to the party
Chapter 41: Finding the culprit
Chapter 42: Reasons
Chapter 43: Finding Yinzi
Chapter 44: Rescuing Yinzi
Chapter 45: Rescuing Yinzi 2
Chapter 46: I have to be strong
Chapter 47: Back to his life again
Chapter 48: Eager to go back to work (R)
Chapter Special: Life after the kidnapping
Chapter Special: Life after the kidnapping 2 (R)
Chapter 49: The new assistant
Chapter 50: Glorious
Chapter 51: Will be killed together
Chapter 52: The video call (steamy)
Chapter FINALE 1: Happiness
Chapter FINALE 2: Happiness

Chapter 40: Bai LouYin is missing

370 25 7
By mattdrei07

:I'm super tired today because of work for the whole week but I want to make everyone happy with this update. love yah sweeties.

:happy reading

:share your comment and VOTE

**********

Bai LouYin is missing

Bai LouYin went missing the night of the party.

Breaking News: A suspected kidnapping incident of the Jiang Group's heir.

********Flashback in the afternoon before the kidnapping of Bai LouYin

When the call ended, Bai LouYin take a light nap then continue with his work again. At 3pm he halted all the works left and went to the nearest hotel booked by his mother for him to prepare. He called Gu Hai to tell him what he is currently doing.

After receiving a massage and a spa, he starts to get dressed and ready to go before 6pm. With a driver and one of his assistant they head out to the party. He texted Gu Hai when the car starts. He is happy knowing that the world will know about him and Gu Hai but what he didn't expect fifteen minutes on their way, a car in front of them suddenly stop making their car collides with it. Because of the impact of the collision, Bai Louyin, his assistant and the driver all went between conscious and unconscious with small injuries. The next thing happened is another car stopped beside their car and opened the door beside Bai LouYin. Two men went out of the car and carried Bai LouYin to their car. After they successfully transferred Bai LouYin, the car drives fast and leave the scene.

Police starts to arrive within a few minutes after someone reported a traffic incident.

*******At the hotel where the party will be held.

Before the clock hits six, guests start to arrive. Everyone is dressed in their most elegant outfits. The Gus and the Bais came early too but they waited in their respective suites before they make their entrance. Based on the flow of the event, both parents will enter the venue later to greet the guests and their relatives, then to be followed by the sweet couple afterwards.

Quarter before 7, Gu WeiTing and his wife entered the venue and just a few minutes apart, Bai HanQi and his wife also came. Both families greet everyone. All the guests feel elated with the warm welcome. Drinks are flowing with all the servers walking around with the drinks, foods are also positioned strategically on both sides of the hall.

********Back at the lobby

For the past hour, Gu Hai welcomed everyone he knew who passed by him. YuChang and Si Hu came together. YangMeng and YouQi sweetly came also. "Where is Yinzi?" YangMeng asks.

"I can't contact him but he told me in his last message that they just leave the hotel and on their way here." Gu Hai answered.

YangMeng and the other three people noticed Gu Hai is getting nervous as the time goes by.

"Don't get nervous, Yinzi loves you and he will not run away from you." YouQi uttered. "This is just an engagement party and not yet your wedding."

"Yes... he doesn't have any reason to leave you after that sweet proposals of yours." YuChang added.

Gu Hai smiles at them. Employees of his company starts to passed by him too. Relatives also went up the venue including Gu Yang who even chat with him a little. "How are you Gu Hai? Don't feel tense. You have him now and all you can do now is to wait for him to arrive." Gu Yang pats Gu Hai's shoulder.

"Thank you Gu Yang."

Another person also arrive is the Jin family. "Hi Gu Hai.." Jin Lulu walks near them.

"Hi.." Gu Hai replied.

"You seems tense... is that because of me? You don't have to. I have no bad intentions towards you." Then Jin Lulu smiles at everyone around. "Is there a problem that you all look tense?" She asks.

"Ahm... none." Si Hu answered. "We're just waiting for Bai LouYin to come since he is coming from his company."

"ooh I see. Can I join you while waiting? I can't wait to see him too and congratulate him. And also thank him for his help to our company." Jin Lulu added.

...ring...

...ring...

...ring...

Everyone felt excited when they heard Gu Hai's phone starts to ring.

*****back to Bai LouYin's car.

When the police officers came to the scene, they only found a passenger at the back of the car and the driver in front. The two person seems conscious already when they came and they start to take them out of the car and about to bring them inside the ambulance which also came just in time.

The passenger at the back is already conscious and looking for someone. "Mr. Jiang... Where is Mr. Jiang." The lady asks.

The officers look at her and asks. "How many are you inside the car?"

"We are three including me, the driver, and Mr. Jiang my boss."

"But he is not inside the car when we came." The police officer told her.

"We crashed into a car in front of us."

"But there is no other car which you are referring to."

"What do you mean? We crashed into a car.... And... and..." She remembered something after the collision. "No... someone took Mr. Jiang. I saw it but I can't help him because of the impact of the collision in my body."

"Can you tell us more about it?" The officer asks.

"What I saw is two men took Mr. Jiang out of the car."

Another police officer came handling a cellphone. "It seems like your boss's phone and someone just called him."

The lady checks out the phone. "That is Mr. Gu, his fiancé. You can call him to inform about what happened to Mr. Jiang, no it's Mr. Bai."

"Huh??" The police officers get confused.

"Mr. Jiang is also Mr. Bai... it's a long story. Will you please stop asking and just call Mr. Gu." She almost screams what she is telling the police officers in annoyance.

The police officer used the same phone to call Gu Hai.

Gu Hai answered the phone in excitement. "Hello baobei... you make me worry. You're not answering my call and not even replying to my messages."

"Hello sir..." A different voice from the caller.

Gu Hai looks at his phone and realized the phone registers Bai LouYin's name but the voice from the other line is different. "Who are you? Where is my fiancé? Why are you answering his phone?"

"This is the police sir. We found your fiancé's car in the middle of the road abandoned."

"What are you saying? Where is Bai LouYin?" Gu Hai is panicking already.

"WHAAT??" Everyone around Gu Hai asks after hearing Gu Hai's words.

The police officer looks at Bai LouYin's assistant then starts to talk again. "Assessing the current situation, it seems like he has been kidnapped sir."

"NOOOO!!" Gu Hai's loud voice can be heard all over the hotel lobby. Just a few second, Gu Hai's body fell down on the floor sobbing. Then he stands up and run to his car.

Everyone starts to panic. Si Hu follows Gu Hai.

As the scene unfolds, a breaking news on one of the tv in the lobby starts to play. "The Jiang Group heir, Timmy Jiang is suspected to be kidnapped." Everyone gets shock with the news and now understands why Gu Hai run as fast as he could. Then the elevator door opens with the Gus and the Bais in a hurry too. Seems like everyone inside the hotel already knew what's happening.

Jiang Yuan received a call from Bai LouYin's assistant and told her what happened. Jiang Yuan fell into deep shock and cries after hearing the news. Little-by-little she was able to tell Bai HanQi what happened. Gu WeiTing also heard about it. They all rushed out of the venue and went down.

One of the organizer went running to ask what happened until he received the news. They announced right away that the party is cancelled due to the incident. Everyone is in shock too after finding out what happened.

*******

Let's continue the story in the next chapter. 

*******

:share your thoughts and VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 778 71
The only thing worse than the lies...was the betrayal. Tong knew he could never make up for what he'd done to Pok. Every attempt failed and made a b...
637K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
54.6K 2K 48
The character of this story doesn't belong to me. They belongs to our favorite writer, Indry Times. This Story takes place after Noh and Phun are gr...
40.7K 998 33
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...