Chapter FINALE 2: Happiness

THE CRUEL WORLD
:don't forget to comment and vote.

Chapter FINALE 2: Happiness

After the celebration, the newlyweds (YangMeng and YouQi) fly to Phuket for their honeymoon. It is Bai LouYin and Gu Hai's gift for them. Liu Chong went back home with YuChang and Si Hu. Gu Hai and Bai LouYin stayed for a few more days before heading to another country.

YangMeng and YouQi enjoys their 14 days honeymoon in Phuket. Every single night is a hot night.

YuChang, Si Hu, and Liu Chong spends their time working hard in the company.

While Bai LouYin and Gu Hai spends a trip to another country before heading to an important place. They processed everything for the IVF for their future babies. They chose and sign an exclusive contract with the surrogate mother that she will bear both their babies after the other.

After all the other preparations, Gu Hai and Bai LouYin's big day came. Big names in the corporate and political world are invited. It is a wonderful wedding in an outdoor rustic theme. White flowers and candles are used. Everyone who witnesses the wedding were amazed with how beautiful and perfectly decorated the whole place. Foods prepared are top notch as well-known chefs were hired for the special occasion.

Bai LouYin and Gu Hai stays in one room together to prepare. Everything is taken. Beautiful pictures and sweet messages are shared inside the room.

An hour before the wedding, Papa Bai took his chance to talk with Yinzi. He gives his son the tightest hug he can with all the love he can pour. He cries with happy tears as he talks and cups Yinzi's face. "I cannot believe this day would eventually come and I'm thankful that I will be sending you with your mom beside me. Always remember that beside from your mother and Gu Hai, I, your father will always be your number one supporter. I will always be here loving you with all my heart. You'll always be my little son that I cherish the most in this world as long as I live and in my next life I wish you will be my son again."

"Pa..." Yinzi cries hearing his father's words.

"My son... I love you. I am sad that your heart will be divided for me and Gu Hai but I'm happy that I know I still have a part in your heart. Forever, your Papa will love you the most in this world."

Yinzi hugs Papa Bai tight. "I love you Pa."

"I love you son."

Papa Bai walked Yinzi to the aisle where Gu Hai is waiting in tears. As the song starts, Gu Hai cannot help but cry seeing that those times he had waited is worth it. Worth waiting for the one and that the one is Yinzi.

During their vow:

Gu Hai: "Yinzi, my baobei... Saying I love you is not enough. Offering the world for you will not be enough either. You're just too precious that I can exchange my everything just to make you happy. We have through enough trials and I know we are stronger now to face any more struggles that life has to offer. Now we step one forward to our forever. I promised you that at the end of the road I will still be holding hand with you. From this moment on, this is forever."

Bai LouYin: "How can I speak more with your sweetness." Bai LouYin smiles looking at Gu Hai's smile too. "Look at me, I may not be the most perfect person in this world but I know we are perfect for each other. Let's build a home filled with love. A home with our little babies that we will take good care together. Let's create a wonderful world where we are happy and in good times or bad times we will still be together hand in hand. From this day on, let's hold hand to a wonderful world of forever. I love you."

"I love you too baobei."

And their lips touches making the crowd joyfully clap their hands together and congratulations echoed in the air.

Gu Hai and Bai LouYin cannot contain their happiness when after two months they received a good news that the first baby has been confirmed. The first baby is with Gu Hai's. Of course everyone is happy with the news and waiting for the next seven months when they can hold the baby and shower with all the love and happiness until forever.

*************
A/N: I hoped you guys forgive me for the late update and this very short finale chapter. I will try my best to give my best again in the next book I'm trying to write again.

BTW how are you guys?? I hope everyone will be safe and sound with all the things happening today. COVID is still present and I wish everyone to be healthy. OLYMPICS... I congratulate every athlete with the spirit to fight! Oh no! I have a big crush with Japan's Ran Takahashi! hehehehe!! sorry!!

AGAIN... THANK YOU SWEETIES AND SEE YOU IN MY NEXT STORY!!! LOVE YAH!!