Chapter 11: The bathroom

*********A/N*******

:COMMENT & VOTE SWEETIES

********************

Bai LouYin asked the assistant not minding Gu Hai who is most probably the one cooking as he can smell the food coming from the kitchen though he can also feel the rumbling on his stomach.

"Boss Gu Hai called me early this morning to buy some supplies to last for the weekend and bring them here. When I came here, he also asked to get some stuffs to throw out."

Bai LouYin feel alarmed after hearing the first sentence. "What?? You bring supplies for the whole weekend and you also came here to throw out some stuffs away?"

"Yes Bai LouYin, Boss Gu Hai asked to throw out all the pillows in the bedroom." He answered.

Bai LouYin feel dumbfounded again after hearing what the assistant uttered. "What the actual f*ck with those pillows?" Bai LouYin curses after remembering the pillows.

He's about to curse again... until they heard a call from the kitchen. "The food is ready! Come here let's eat!!" Gu Hai calling from kitchen which is just separated by a decorative wall from the wide living room.

Bai LouYin do not want to go to the dining area but his stomach fails him when he found himself sitting already in front of the dining table while the assistant went inside the bedroom.

Gu Hai happily serves him with a sumptuous breakfast. There are dimsums, fried rice, noodles, ham, pork, pancakes, steamed stuff buns, boiled eggs, egg pancakes, stir-fry vegetables and milk. "I don't know what you like for breakfast so I made all these" Gu Hai said with a smile waiting for a positive response from Bai LouYin.

Bai LouYin looks at the variety of dishes in front of him. He cannot lie with the fact that all the dishes look tasty but he cannot wait to taste them since he's hungry after realizing that he only ate a few at the party last night. He took a bite of a dumplings. "It tastes good. I wonder where you bought this." Bai LouYin uttered as he chews on the dumplings.

Gu Hai smiled after hearing the first sentence. "I made them myself."

Bai LouYin felt sorry after assuming that Gu Hai just bought and cooked the dishes. They are silently sharing the food when they heard someone talk. "Boss Gu Hai, are you sure I need to throw all these pillows?" The assistant asked. "They are still good as new why do I need to throw them."

"I ask you to throw them and not tell you to ask my reasons why." Gu Hai simply uttered and continue with his food.

Bai LouYin have the idea why Gu Hai wants these pillows out of their sight. "Gu Hai isn't it a waste of money throwing all these pillows out? I will be leaving later so no need to make a fuss out of these pillows."

"I told you throw that out now." Gu Hai said to his assistant.

"Yes boss!!" The assistant rush out of the pent house carrying a big plastic with all the pillows.

Then Gu Hai look sternly at Bai LouYin. "Who told you that you will be going home today? I told you that you will regret the day you go against my will." Gu Hai smiles wide then continue with his food.

Bai LouYin cannot say anything after realizing what Gu Hai just said. "Then what?? You're going to jail me here?" He asked of Gu Hai angry.

"No I'm not. We will just spend the weekend together here. Don't worry I will not force you to do anything with me. I just want us to spend a day or two together."

"So you planned all of these?"

Gu Hai put down his chopsticks. "Yes I am. So always be careful receiving drinks from anyone."

Bai LouYin felt betrayed after realizing that it is the champagne that brought him to this place. "You're a cunning bastard Gu Hai!" He walked out of the dining area and went to the elevator door which he saw a while ago while walking from the living room to the kitchen. He attempts to open the elevator but he got a problem. It can only be accessed with an access card or by a fingerprint. "The f*ck with this elevator! GU HAI!!!!!" He screamed helplessly.

Gu Hai is just right there looking at him. "You cannot go in or out of this place without one of my access cards or one of my fingers. Unfortunately, my fingers cannot be detached from my hands and I only have 1 access card who Si Hu uses." (****Yeah! The assistant's name is Si Hu****) Gu Hai smiles at Bai LouYin. "If you want to come over anytime you want I can make a special access card for you."

Bai LouYin walks closer to Gu Hai then he grabs his hands and tried to pull him near the elevator door. "Come here put your finger there so I can leave."

"No need to do that my baobei. I will not do you any harm. You're in a safe place."

"How can you say that I'm in a safe place. As long as you're in the place I'm in, it's a dangerous place. And will you please stop calling me that..."

"Stop calling you what??" Gu Hai teases Yinzi.

"AISSHHT!!! Gu Hai!!" Bai LouYin stomps his feet going back to the living room and lie his body on the couch.

Gu Hai then go the dining area and clean up the table. After cleaning he went inside the bedroom and checks if there are only two pillows left. He smiled wide after seeing there's only two pillows left.

Bai LouYin went inside the bedroom too and sees the corner of Gu Hai's lips with a smile looking at the bed with only two pillows left. "Are you happy now??" He said.

Gu Hai turn around after hearing the lovely voice coming from his back. "Yes I am. You can't use any pillow now as a divider when we sleep tonight." Gu Hai smiles again.

**********a few inches later

"Do you want to take a bath?" Gu Hai asks Bai LouYin who is busy watching a movie in the living room with a bucket of popcorn beside him which Gu Hai prepares a while ago. "There are extra bathrobe inside. You can also wear anything in my closet. Just pick any thing you wanna wear. If you don't want to wear anything that's ok with me." Gu Hai teases Bai LouYin again.

"In your dreams Gu Hai." Bai LouYin answered.

"Yasss! I've been dreaming of you always walking naked in front of me and I want to see it in this lifetime." More teasing from Gu Hai.

After the movie ended, Bai LouYin feeling sticky went to the bathroom. The bathroom is extra wide located at the corner of the pent house. A big shower area and a tub at the other side but what makes Bai LouYin feel uncomfortable is a wide mirror placed strategically in one of the side of the bathroom.

He takes off his clothes leaving nothing as he gets ready to take a bath. He is inside the shower with a transparent glass divider only when suddenly the bathroom door opens and a sneaky predator comes in.

******************

******************

:How's that chapter my sweeties??

:share your thoughts with me & don't forget to vote.

******************

:I'm actually having a hard time to publish today since there is a scheduled maintenance for wattpad. Then it's been days already that I have a poor internet connection and I woke up today with lost connection. I tried my best to think of ways on how to publish few chapters today and luckily I remembered that I have a pocket wifi so that helps me.