Chapter 22: Alive

love love love

***************

:happy reading

**************

Alive

********COMMENT & VOTE********

Just as what Si Hu answered to YuChang... currently, Yinzi is being eaten alive by Gu Hai but of course since I'm (the author) freaking insane I will still tease you sweeties. Hehe!! This is what you called THE CRUEL WORLD. Please forgive my rudeness I will promise to write that most-awaited scene. Let me give you first a sweet moment.

********

After their dinner at the rooftop of the hotel and while watching the fireworks just right in time Yinzi's phone starts to ring. It is Papa Bai calling Yinzi since it's almost midnight and Yinzi is not yet home. Gu Hai pick-up Yinzi's phone and tell him that he's going to answer his father's call which Yinzi gladly allows.

"Hello Yinzi... it's almost midnight and you're not yet home. And why is it noisy there?"

"Hello uncle!"

"Gu Hai?? Where is Yinzi? Did you forget that I didn't allow you to spend a night together with my son until you have your relationship officially together? Bring my son back home now."

"But Uncle.."

"No buts... bring him home now."

"Uncle... hear me please. Can't you hear the noise where we are in right now?" Then Gu Hai opens the camera and requests for a video call with Bai HanQi.

"I can hear it. Why? Is that a firework displays?" Bai HanQi sees the light display of the fireworks and Yinzi smiling while watching the firework which seems too near from them.

"Yes uncle.. I made it for Yinzi. You know why? Because he already said yes to me. Wooooh!!!" Gu Hai screams to his heart content.

"WHAAAT!!!!" Bai HanQi cannot believe what he is watching in his phone. Yinzi went over to Gu Hai with a big smile.

Then Gu Hai said something to make it more obvious to his Uncle Bai. "I love you baobei."

Bai HanQi can clearly hear Gu Hai and eagers to hear what will his son's answer be and he did not disappoint his father when Yinzi shouted. "I love you too Gu Hai!!"

Gu Hai reach out to Yinzi and kissed him sweetly on the lips. "I will not get tired saying how much I love you baobei." Then placed another kiss. Everything can be seen on the other line which Bai HanQi is on. After that kiss, Gu Hai hugs Yinzi tight.

Gu Hai also give the chance for Yinzi to talk with his father. "Yes Pa... I said yes to him today. And yeah this freak makes a big fuss by renting this whole place and even had a firework display just because his happy. Can you believe that?"

Papa Bai wipes his tears seeing how happy Yinzi is.

"Pa, are you crying? Why do you have to cry? Gu Hai is not taking me as a bride. You don't have to react that way."

"But son... I'm crying because you found a person who loves you truly. That is one of my greatest wish for you. I'm not surprised that Gu Hai did all that for you. You know why? Because you deserved to be love the best possible way and anyone who loves you will do things like that because you're the loveliest person in this world. You're the sweetest my son. I love you son."

Yinzi cannot comprehend much what Papa Bai said after being drowned in a heavy emotion hearing what his Pa said. "I love you too Pa." And the father-and-son shares the same tears of joys.

That night they ended up in one of the most beautiful suite of the hotel. Gu Hai is prepared enough, after all poor Si Hu and YuChang went crazy doing all the hard work in the field of Gu Hai's romantic moves.

"Are you sure it's fine with you spending the night here with me? Gu Hai asks once they're inside the suite.

"Of course I am." Yinzi answers.

"But... you know that this night is very special to me and you know that..." He sighs deep. "...you know that being here means we're not only sleeping. Are you sure baobei?"

"When you told me you had this suite, do you think I don't know the meaning behind that? I'm not Bai LouYin if I didn't know what it means and what it also means if I say yes coming here with you."

"That's why I love you baobei. You always surprise me." Gu Hai peck on Yinzi's lips. "Do you want to take a shower first? I know you feel sticky after a whole day of being outside."

"I wanna take a few minutes of rest. Can you go first?"

"Ok... then you take a rest while I'm having a shower then you have your shower when I get done. Mmmhhh!!" Gu Hai smooches Yinzi before going to the shower.

Nearly 30minutes Gu Hai went out of the shower with just a towel draped over his waist. "It's your turn..." He smiles at Yinzi.

Yinzi avoids looking at Gu Hai's body. Feeling a little shy, he went straight to the shower leaving Gu Hai alone.

After more than 30minutes, Yinzi went out of the shower covered with a robe. He found Gu Hai sitting near the coffee table with a glass of wine.

"Do you want some wine?" Gu Hai asks Yinzi who came from the bathroom after taking a bath.

Yinzi tighten his robes then gave Gu Hai a smile. "Sure."

Gu Hai pours wine in another glass and gave it to Yinzi which the latter gladly accepts.

"Cheers!" they clink their glasses together before taking a sip of the wine until they find themselves on top of the bed kissing starting their first night with a bang. 

****************

:sorry if I tease you guys but you're up for a treat. hehe