Chapter 12: The underwear

************A/N***********

:COMMENT & VOTE SWEETIES

*******************************

Bai LouYin felt amused on how spacious and luxurious the bathroom. It feels like it occupies a quarter of the whole area. After looking around the bathroom he takes off his clothes leaving nothing as he gets ready to take a bath. After taking all his clothes off, he walks slowly under the shower not realizing that a sneaky guy is going inside of the bathroom.

Just right in time when he turned on the shower, the door makes a small sound but overpowered by the sound of the flashing water on Bai LouYin's body. Bai LouYin even hums as he washes his body. He shampooed his hair and softly rubs the soap in his body. The foams coming from his body falls down and looks sexy in Gu Hai's eyes who watches every single move of the unaware Bai LouYin.

Bai LouYin felt something unusual as if someone is watching him, so he turns around and looks back at the inside of the bathroom. "Holy sh*t!!" He curses seeing Gu Hai who is clearly watching him while he takes a bath. "What the hell are you doing here? Can't you see I'm taking a shower?" Bai LouYin didn't know what to do with his current naked state. If he goes out of the shower to get himself covered with a towel he will expose himself more to Gu Hai but if he keeps himself in the shower Gu Hai can still see his exposed body. He just covers his family treasure with one of his hands and the other one covering his chest and do not goes out of the shower area.

"So what??" Gu Hai answers. "Is it wrong watching you while inside the shower?"

"Yes!! Because I can see how pervert you are in your eyes and in your smile."

"But look at you still naked and looking hot in there."

"That's what I want to say, will you please stop looking at me, at my body, and go out so I can continue with my shower." Bai LouYin begs as he order Gu Hai to leave him alone inside the bathroom.

"Ok! As you wish Yinzi. See yah later baobei." Gu Hai leaves him alone and he continue with his shower and finish it shortly.

After putting on the robe he went outside to continue confronting Gu Hai. He went out of the bathroom and find Gu Hai sitting on the bed. "When will you stop pestering me? I agreed already to stay with you for the weekend then why will you barge in the bathroom when you know I'm taking my shower."

"That's the reason why I went in. You're taking a shower and I want to see your sexy body. Hehe!!" Gu Hai answered and teased Bai LouYin more.

"F*ck!! You're really a pervert Gu Hai! You're being unreasonable. If only I can open that damn elevator!"

"So are you gonna be like that?" Gu Hai pointed at him only wearing the grey bathrobe. "Don't you want to get dress? Or you'll just flaunt your chest and legs for the rest of the weekend?"

Bai LouYin realized part of his chest and his legs are actually exposed to the pervert boss. "Sh*t!! Of course not! I'm looking for a new underwear. I don't want to wear yours."

"Ohh!! Sorry I haven't mentioned I bought plenty of underwear for you just in case." Gu Hai said then went near the closet.

"What do you mean?" Bai LouYin asked.

Gu Hai opened one of the cabinets. "There yah go!" and he opened the whole closet full of new underwear.

"What are these? A closet with a bunch of underwear?"

"Yes! They're all for you in case you want to wear underwear only when we're alone. Hmm!"

"My God please spare me from this pervert." Bai LouYin prayed loudly.

"wahahhah!!" Gu Hai laughs after hearing what Yinzi just uttered.

Bai LouYin took one of the underwear and went back inside the bathroom and wear it. When he went out of the living room he is already wearing a white t-shirt and grey shorts.

Gu Hai looks satisfied seeing Bai LouYin dressed in one of his clothes. "Here.." Gu Hai taps the seat beside him.

"No way..." Bai LouYin answered then went straight to the kitchen and look for something he can munch on. Gu Hai follows him.

Gu Hai already thought that Bai LouYin might get hungry and look for snacks so he ordered a box of chicken and pizza already. "Wait for me here."

Bai LouYin turn around to Gu Hai. "What do you mean?"

Gu Hai walks out already and ride the elevator leaving Yinzi alone. After several minutes he came back holding a box of pizza, a box of fried chicken and a bottle of soda. "Let's have some snacks. Come here I know you're starving. I can see it in your face."

Bai LouYin happily eats the chicken and pizza while he keeps on watching again not minding a bit of Gu Hai.

"Ehemm..." Gu Hai.

"What??" Yinzi asked.

"Don't you want to say any thank you for me? For buying this delicious pizza and chicken for you." Gu Hai asked.

Bai LouYin put down the chicken he is holding then look at Gu Hai. "Do you really think I will thank you for buying me all these after locking me in this place and worst for sneaking while I'm taking a shower." He then took the piece of chicken again and continue eating and keep his eyes back at the tv screen.

Gu Hai feel disappointed but still happy finally enjoying a day with Bai LouYin. "Just so you wait Yinzi." Gu Hai talks inwardly then he gets a slice of pizza and starts munching too while watching also.

When the movie ended, Bai LouYin looks at Gu Hai's side but he found him fell asleep. He looks at Gu Hai face seeing how this guy looks innocent when sleeping but an evil on the inside.

"Don't tell me you're falling for me already?" Gu Hai asked then opened his eyes meeting Bai LouYin's eyes.

Bai LouYin's taken aback after being caught looking at Gu Hai. "Who told you to fell asleep while watching. I'm just thinking of waking you up or keep you from your sleep."

"Liar..." Gu Hai replied.

At night... They had their dinner together then the problem came in again when it's about time to sleep. It's a word war again and battle of wits. "No! You choose between who's going to sleep in this bed or in the sofa outside." Bai LouYin said.

"No I'm not!" Gu Hai answered. "You choose where you want us to sleep together. In this wide bed or in that narrow sofa outside."

"Gu Hai why do you want to make it difficult for me always. I already agreed to stay with you this weekend. Is that hard to understand?"

"Yup I know that. And you know that it includes sleeping together in one bed. Is that hard to understand too? I don't care if you don't want to sleep with me but sleeping in one bed is not hard to do." Gu Hai is about to explode already.

Bai LouYin is about to explode too. "But you throw out all the pillows that I used to make a wall between the two of us while in this bed. How can I sleep peacefully again knowing that..."

Gu Hai cut Bai LouYin. "Knowing that what?? Knowing that I'm a pervert? I'm not a pervert Yinzi, you're just too hot to handle and I am weak."

"My God Gu Hai!!! You're insane!!!" Bai LouYin exploded with his loud voice. 

******************

******************

:How's that chapter my sweeties??

:share your thoughts with me & don't forget to vote.

******************

:I'm actually having a hard time to publish today since there is a scheduled maintenance for wattpad. Then it's been days already that I have a poor internet connection and I woke up today with lost connection. I tried my best to think of ways on how to publish few chapters today and luckily I remembered that I have a pocket wifi so that helps me.