Chapter 45: Rescuing Yinzi 2

love love love

:happy reading sweeties

**********

Rescuing Yinzi 2

Bai LouYin is gradually feeling weaker as whatever Gu Yang injected in him is slowly taking effect. He can still speak but his body is getting weaker while Gu Yang is looking more evil in his eyes.

Gu Yang unbuttoning his polo while looking at Bai LouYin's body. "You're incredibly what I've remember that night that you undress in front of me willing to give me your body and soul. Your hotness is like a fruit getting sweeter as time passes by and I'm craving for it more.

After fighting with two big men, Gu Hai successfully went up and slowly opened the window to the balcony.

The guy inside felt the movement from the window. He turns around and saw an unfamiliar guy sneaking inside. He feels alarmed. "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

"Ssshh!! Don't make a noise." He tries to stop the guy from making a noise. "I'm Gu Hai and I am here to save Bai LouYin. Who are you what are you doing here too?"

"I'm Liu Chong and I am here just like Bai LouYin. Please save me too." Liu Chong begs Gu Hai.

"Don't worry I will save you too. But this time help me to go to Bai LouYin's room. I saw Gu Yang is there already."

Liu Chong nods. "Ok.. I will help you. I know this place since I've been here longer than LouYin. There are men roaming around outside how can you get inside."

"I already fought with two of them. I saw there are many of them outside are there some of them inside too?" Gu Hai asks.

Liu Chong nods again. "Yes there are. But since it's night already there are fewer of them upstairs. How can I help you?"

"Can you fight?" Gu Hai asks again.

Though hesitating Liu Chong answers. "Ahm.. I can but I can also help by luring the guards to go downstairs while you sneak to Bai LouYin's room. It's the door if you turn to the right. I will go out first then wait for my signal to go out."

"Ok"

Liu Chong and Gu Hai are making their move while Gu Yang starts to take off his polo and lie down beside Bai LouYin. He kisses Bai LouYin on the lips.

Gathering all the strength left, Bai LouYin tries to move his face so Gu Yang cannot kiss him. "F*ck you Gu Yang!!" He utters with all his strength.

"Aiiisssht!!" He groans when he felt Gu Yang's tongue licking his face.

"You're still fighting with your strength huh!! Save that so you can still moan later when I brought you to a euphoric moment." Gu Yang holds his jaw firmly so he can place a kiss on Bai LouYin's lips. "uhmm!! You taste so sweet Yinzi. I like it."

The police are 15minutes away now to their destination as Si Hu awaits them not far from the gate going in of the farm land. Si Hu keeps track of the situation as he watches on the monitor. He also calls YuChang to tell them what they have found out. YuChang told Bai HanQi that Gu Hai found Yinzi's location and who have the guts to kidnap his son. They are all in rage knowing that the main culprit is with them all this time. They never thought that snakes really have the guts to linger around them. With Bai HanQi's fear for his son's life, they all drive on their own cars going to the said place.

Liu Chong went out of the room and saw two men guarding the second floor. He told them that he is not feeling well and he needs to take a medicine. One of the guard go down to look for a medicine. Liu Chong asked the other guard to come with him in his room because he wants to fix something. The man follows Liu Chong and when he reached the bed room, he was taken aback by a sudden attack coming from Gu Hai making him unconscious. Gu Hai then leave the room and went to the room where Bai LouYin is while Liu Chong tied the man on the foot of the bed and also shoved a piece of towel on his mouth so he can't create any noise. He then goes out too to check lure again the other man.

Again, Gu Yang kisses Bai LouYin's lips and licks his face and neck. He bites Bai LouYin's ear and happily indulge himself in the pleasure of tasting Bai LouYin. "You're so sweet Yinzi." His hand reaches Bai LouYin's bulge and caresses it. "F*ck you're big too." Then his hands reach out to the entrance at the back. "I cannot wait to enter in this hole. I'm thinking how does it feel inside. I'm sure it will feel so damn great Yinzi. You're f*cking hot Yinzi. Uhmmm.!!"

He is licking Bai LouYin's nipples again while his hand is touching Yinzi's treasure inside the white underwear. Gu Hai saw how the evil starts to ravish his baobei's body when he opens the door. Gu Yang drowned in lust is unaware of Gu Hai. In a blink of an eye, Gu Hai reached the bed and kick Gu Yang. Flustered by the kick, Gu Yang found himself on the floor beside the bed. Gu Hai pull Gu Yang and throw punches on the latter's face and body. He never gets tired of punching and kicking because he wants to saw Gu Yang dead on the spot after knowing what he has done. "You son of a b*tch!! I will kill you tonight after what you have done to Yinzi!!" He throws punches and kicks to appease his anger of Gu Hai.

"ahahha!!" Gu Yang still had the guts to laugh. "Yinzi is so sweet. I never thought he would be this hot that I'm craving for more." Gu Yang manages to intimidate Gu Hai.

Gu Hai's blood rise up when he heard what Gu Yang uttered. "Go to hell mother*cker!!!" Gu Hai pick-up Gu Yang through his hair and throw another hard punch on Gu Yang's face. Blood splashes on the floor. "I will beat you to pulp!" He kicks and kicks Gu Yang's body on the floor.

Gu Yang's men heard the noise coming from one of the room but they are also taken aback by the siren of the police cars coming to them. They get themselves ready to fight but they end up surrendering when they saw the amount of cars coming. If they fight they will just put themselves into the pit of danger and digging their own graves.

Gu Yang found himself on the floor with his own blood. Bai Louyin is trying to gain consciousness but he can't as his drowsiness is getting worst. And before he gets unconscious he still saw Gu Hai in his beast mode. He saw how Gu Hai went to the bed and trying to wake him up.

"Yinzi... Yinzi... baobei.." Gu Hai shakes Bai LouYin's body but Bai LouYin is not responding well. "Baobei..." he is crying in happiness of seeing Yinzi again and in despair seeing Bai LouYin's current state.

Everything flashes back from that night that he fights with the bouncers of ShingYan bar so he can reach the door where Bai LouYin enters with a blindfold. The moment he opened the door and saw Gu Yang kisses Yinzi lying on the bed inside the red room. There he saw Yinzi wearing only his underwear with a blindfold and about to give himself because of his desperation. He can still remember how he wrapped Yinzi's body with the quilt and carried him out of that room.

Tonight, he saw that helpless Yinzi again, lying on the bed unconscious with only his underwear again. He cannot help but to shed tears seeing Yinzi for the second time being like this. "Why? What have we done from our previous life to deserve all of this?" Gu Hai asks the Lord as he hold Bai LouYin in his arms sobbing. "Why does he need to go through all these hardships multiple times? Why don't you just punish me instead? Give me all the burden and please keep my baobei safe and healthy." Gu Hai hugs Yinzi's body as he cries to the Almighty begging him to be punished than making Bai LouYin suffer. "He's a lonely little kid since he is young. Why do you have to make him pass through all these sufferings?"

Gu Hai peck on Bai LouYin's forehead. "Don't worry baobei. We will go home now. We will be happy from now on. I will not let anyone harm you again." He placed another kiss and then hugs him tight.

Gu Yang felt weak but he saw a light when he looks at the bag which fall from the bed. He takes a different object inside the bag. "hehe!! If yout hink you will be happy forever, then you're wrong!"

Gu Hai turn around and saw Gu Yang pointing a gun at him.

...bang...

The sound of the gun echoed inside the room as his body fell down after being hit by the bullet.

****************

How's that chapter sweeties??

See yah in the next update.

****************

:2 chapters update only so I can still give you guys an update within the next few days after this even though I cannot write too much in the coming days or maybe within 2 weeks because the pain on my wrist is freaking bad. This is the first time I got this too big of a wound from a boiling oil splash and the pain is killing me. 

See yah in the next update. THANKS.

don't forget to comment & VOTE.