The Cruel World (completed)

By mattdrei07

How will Bai LouYin live in a world full of sufferings? Family make Bai LouYin strong but it is also his weak... More

Chapter 1: How it all starts
What to expect? What to do?
Chapter 2: Why did it happened
Chapter 3: Congratulations
Chapter 4: In the eyes of the tiger
Chapter 5: Who is the tiger?
Chapter 6: Meeting the tiger 1
Chapter 7: Meeting the tiger 2
Chapter 8: Lured prey
Chapter 9: The beauty is taken
Chapter 10: At the tiger's den
Chapter 11: The bathroom
Chapter 12: The underwear
Chapter 13: He really likes me
Chapter 14: Kisses... hug
Chapter 15: The battle
Chapter 16: Keeping up with the Bais
Chapter 17: An impostor among us
Chapter 18: Tell me the truth
Chapter 19: Wordly-things
Chapter 20: No hickeys
Chapter 21: Want some wine??
Chapter 22: Alive
Chapter 23: Eaten alive (Rated R)
Chapter 24: Eaten alive 2 (Rated R)
Getting near the Finale
Chapter 25: You're ban for now, a new chapter
Chapter 26: A new chapter begins
Chapter 27: The Investors Gala
Chapter 28: Mr. Jiang
Chapter 29: Flashback to Yinzi's disappearance
Chapter 30: Welcome S*x (Rated R)
Chapter Special: The Life of Assistants (Rated R)
Chapter 31: Questions???
Chapter 32: Trust, love and respect
Chapter 33: I say NO! (steamy)
Chapter 34: I said YES!
Chapter 35: F*ck you two!!
Chapter 36: Uncle... dad, real quick
Chapter Guides
Chapter 37: A look back at Yinzi's whereabouts
Chapter 38: A bunch of useless things
Chapter 40: Bai LouYin is missing
Chapter 41: Finding the culprit
Chapter 42: Reasons
Chapter 43: Finding Yinzi
Chapter 44: Rescuing Yinzi
Chapter 45: Rescuing Yinzi 2
Chapter 46: I have to be strong
Chapter 47: Back to his life again
Chapter 48: Eager to go back to work (R)
Chapter Special: Life after the kidnapping
Chapter Special: Life after the kidnapping 2 (R)
Chapter 49: The new assistant
Chapter 50: Glorious
Chapter 51: Will be killed together
Chapter 52: The video call (steamy)
Chapter FINALE 1: Happiness
Chapter FINALE 2: Happiness

Chapter 39: On the way to the party

404 30 46
By mattdrei07

love love love COMMENT & VOTE

:happy reading sweeties

**********

On the way to the party

Gu Hai finds it amusing that the sweet-little cute guy who almost sell his body because he's badly in deep financial problem is now richer than him. Bai LouYin now owns a bigger company than him. Bai LouYin now have his own house for himself and it's not simply a house but a whooping mansion all alone for himself. The mansion has a great architectural structure and most probably the outside also. It's already night so he cannot see most of the outside. In the inside, the furniture seems all imported or from a highly competent craftsman within the country.

He feels inferior when it comes to wealth now but he can proudly say to himself is the kind of love he is receiving right now that makes him the richest of the rest of the world evident from the last sentence that Bai LouYin uttered and it keeps playing in his mind and heart. "They want me to choose my own source of happiness and I chose you.... BLY". This sentence almost melts him on the spot.

Because of that, he wants to spend the rest of the night cuddling with Bai LouYin but... but he got disappointed when they reached the master's bedroom. He is pulling Bai LouYin out of the room... "Let's check the other room. I don't want to sleep here."

"Hahah!! Bai LouYin laughs again. "Aren't you being childish babe??"

"Look at that bunch of pillows piling up on the bed. You know I hate them but I think you personally put all these here. If we will sleep together with all these pillow, then it's more like we're sleeping in separately."

"Wahahahah!" Bai LouYin laughs to his heart's content. "Babe... don't be childish. Just tell me if you want to get rid of them and don't act like I don't want us to sleep together side-by-side."

Gu Hai pouts his lips again seeing Bai LouYin's lovely face. Bai LouYin then calls for a few maids to clean up the bed only leaving enough pillows for the two of them to sleep. After the mess was cleaned-up, Gu Hai and Bai LouYin slumps their bodies on the bed.

While cuddling on the bed (minus the pillows), Gu Hai took the time to adore his baobei again. Gu Hai patting Yinzi's head. "You know what baobei... honestly, I'm horny that time that we leave together inside the car but when we almost had an accident I'm super scared. I'm scared that I will lose you. I'm scared that what if I survive and eventually lose you. I think I will lose my mind and might also leave this world."

Bai LouYin looks at Gu Hai's face while he is being spooned. "Don't think of that. You know that we will be together in this lifetime. There's nothing wrong that might happen to the of us. Just look at how safe we are right now."

"I know that.. that's why I'm thankful that we are safe." Gu Hai utters as he hugs Yinzi tight.

"Maybe God is just telling you to focus and stop being horny when driving. Haha" Yinzi laughs with his words.

"I'm sorry... it's YouQi and YangMeng's fault sending me those hot pictures of yours."

"Here you go again blaming other person."

"You cannot blame me, you being hot always in my eyes. It's your fault baobei. Hmm!"

"You and you're blaming games Gu Hai.. tsk..tsk.."

As the night deepens, Gu Hai and Bai LouYin talks about their future plans. About their own company, their life together, their families and friends, and their future together.

"So what should I do with my company baobei? I built that with my own blood and sweat. If I'm going to take over the whole GW Group, then who will continue what I've started on my company?" Gu Hai asks Bai LouYin.

"What if you just give that to your biggest shareholder or maybe we can have someone you trust to take over your company? I know you love your company but you now own the whole GW and you have a bigger responsibility now. How about we give the chance for Si Hu or YuChang or maybe the two of them together working. They've been working 24hrs for your company and I think it will not be difficult if they take over your company." Bai LouYin suggested.

"How about you baobei?"

"What about me?"

"Your company's headquarter is based in New York (Gu Hai referring to the headquarter of the Jiang Group). Isn't that quite difficult for you to handle if you officially take over the Jiang Group too? I'm worried we'll be apart once we have the responsibilities on our shoulders."

Bai LouYin hold Gu Hai's hands. "Don't worry because I already planned that. I'm planning to make most of the work here and only reports at the main once or twice a month so we can spend more time together. I did not come back only to leave you again." Bai LouYin sighs as he touches Gu Hai's chin. "Remember that I left and came back because of you."

Gu Hai felt up in the air hearing the sweet words coming from his baobei. "I know.. I know.. Or else you'll forever regret your decisions in life." Gu Ha kisses Bai LouYin's cheeks and forehead. "I'm thankful and forever will be because you came into my life. You left because you love me and you came back for the same exact reason. I will always remember that my baobei." Gu Hai pecks a kiss on Bai LouYin's lips. "Thank you and I love you baobei."

"I love you too babe." Bai LouYin replies with a kiss too.

They hug each other tight feeling the love they both have for each other. They fell asleep with a happy heart.

The next day, they stayed up until lunchtime in Bai LouYin's mansion then they went to visit their parents again. When Bai HanQi learned about what happened last night he reiterates to Gu Hai his son's safety. "You know that you have to be extra careful when driving especially when you're with Yinzi. He is my life and yours too. Can you imagine how it would cost the both of us if both of you get into danger?

Gu Hai apologized to him feeling sorry that he almost put Yinzi in danger. "I'm sorry Pa, I don't know what to do if something bad happened to Yinzi. From now on I will put extra safety for both of us when we are together inside a car. I'm sorry Pa."

Bai HanQi accepted Gu Hai's apology. "I know you won't let my son in any danger and I'm thankful for you too my son (referring to Gu Hai)".

Almost same reaction was heard from Gu WeiTing when he found out what happened to Gu Hai and Bai LouYin.

******In the afternoon of the same day...

Gu Hai sent Bai LouYin back to his mansion and left right after.

Because of the incident, Gu WeiTing and Bai HanQi call for a check on Gu Hai's car. They even asked different car dealers if they have car with more safety features. They ended up in chaos when Gu WeiTing bought Gu Hai a new car and Jiang Yuan and Bai HanQi bought a new car too for Bai LouYin as well as Gu Hai who came back with a new car too.

Bai LouYin is reading books in the balcony when he noticed cars starts to line up in front of the gate. When he found out what happened why there are number of cars arriving he almost went insane. "What the heck are your plans?" Bai LouYin sighs heavily seeing the numbers of car now parked in front of his mansion. "Are you tired of your money and you end buying cars because you just want to?" Then he looks at the people in front of him. "Or you guys want to make my house your free parking space?"

Gu Hai, Gu WeiTing and Bai HanQi scratches off their head realizing everyone's foolishness. "But..." The three speaks in unison.

"Bring that back to where you bought it and ask for a refund.... Or maybe sell it to other people." Bai LouYin leave everyone in despair.

In the end the three of them decided not to listen to Bai LouYin and just keep the cars. Since Gu Hai bought a car, it became his new personal car. The two other cars became spare cars for both families.

*****The time passed by so fast.

The whole Jiang Group and GW Group organized the party to officially announced their partnership and the upcoming marriage of the groups' heirs, Gu Hai and Bai LouYin.

Big names in the business industry are invited. There are even politicians who are invited too. Some famous celebrities also received their invitations. Of course close and distant relatives of both families are coming also. The party will be held to a bigger venue. Everyone is busy for the big announcement of the GW and Jiang Group.

The day of the party, Bai LouYin went to his office and still do some work. Gu Hai also went to his office in the morning for a quick check. In the afternoon he calls Bai LouYin. "Hello baobei... still busy?"

"Hello babe... yuuup! There are documents from the headquarters which just came this noon time and needs to be signed asap."

"How about your meal? Have you eaten your lunch already? I can come to eat with you if you want." Gu Hai suggests.

"No need babe. I have my lunch already. I will just sleep a little then went back to work."

"Don't get yourself over work baobei. You have to look good tonight for the party."

Bai LouYin felt livelier hearing Gu Hai over the phone. "Don't worry about me. I will still have plenty of time to prepare for the party."

"I will pick you up later and let's come to the party together."

"No need to babe. It will take us longer if you're going to pick me up. I will just ask for the team (referring to the glam team) to help us prepare separately. Then just wait for me at the lobby then let's go upstairs together. Is that ok with you babe?" Bai LouYin suggests because the Jiang Group's building is located far from the hotel venue while Gu Hai's company is nearer.

"Ok.. but baobei, don't make me wait longer ahh."

"Of course Gu Hai."

******Gu Hai waiting Bai LouYin at the hotel lobby.

It was 3pm when Gu Hai reached the hotel which the party will be held. He went straight to the room where he is going to prepare. He heard from Bai LouYin that the latter also went straight to another hotel near the Jiang Group's building where Bai LouYin will prepare.

It is estimated that by 6pm, Bai LouYin will start to drive to the venue and will surely reach within thirty minutes to forty-five minutes. Everything is planned so they will enter the venue at 7pm.

Gu Hai is excited to see his baobei when the clock hits 6:30pm but Bai LouYin has not yet arrived. He dials Bai LouYin's phone but he is not answering. Gu Hai starts to panic without receiving any update from Bai LouYin when the clock hits quarter to seven.

It is worrying him a lot until his phone starts to ring. He answered the phone without looking at the screen. "Hello baobei... you make me worry. You're not answering my call and not even replying to my messages."

"Hello sir..." A different voice from the caller.

Gu Hai looks at his phone and realized the phone registers Bai LouYin's name but the voice from the other line is different. "Who are you? Where is my fiancé? Why are you answering his phone?"

"This is the police sir. We found your fiancé's car in the middle of the road abandoned."

"What are you saying? Where is Bai LouYin?" Gu Hai is panicking already.

"Assessing the current situation, it seems like he has been kidnapped sir."

***********

Cruel World... Bai LouYin was kidnapped. This is not a drill guys.

***********

: SEE YAH IN THE NEXT UPDATE. who do you think is the EVIL in this story?? One of the CHARACTERS or the AUTHOR itself?? hahhahah

:don't forget to share your thoughts and vote to this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 55.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
202K 5.8K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1K 67 7
Contrary to what others think, Forth is not what he appears to be. Deep down, he is a complete sweetheart who is madly in love with his boyfriend. Un...
16.6K 1.2K 17
Media displaying sexual intercourse, or any other sexual act, regardless of whether private parts are visible. •Arthit met an awful accident while go...