His?- (Louis Partridge friend...

By partridgeloll

You meet the guy who changes your life in your 4th year of Hogwarts. You are a slytherin with a lot of gryffi... More

-Chapter 1- Hogwarts
-Chapter 2- Sorting Hat
-Chatper 3- Welcome to Slytherin
-Chapter 4- Bet
-Chapter 5- Friends
-Chapter 6- Angelina
-Chapter 7- Astronomy tower
-Chapter 8- Future?
-Chapter 9- Yule Ball
Chapter 10- Hospital wing
-Chapter 11-Amortentia
-Chapter 12- Closet
-Chapter 13- Goblet of Fire
-Chapter 14- Bruised arm
-Chapter 15- Moaning Myrtle
-Chapter 16-Truth or dare
-Chapter 17- Task 2
-Chapter 18- Potions
-Chapter 19- Detention
-Chapter 20- Task 3...
-Chapter 21- Cedric
-Chapter 22- Last day
-Chapter 23- Nail polish
-Chapter 24- Forbidden forest
-Chapter 25- Make up
-Chapter 26- I won't tell lies
-Chapter 27- Vaillia perfume
-Chapter 28- Yesterday
-Chapter 29-Professor Trelawney
-Chapter 30- New rule
-Chapter 31- I'm gonna regret this
-Chapter 32- Black hair dye
-Chapter 33- It's just a kiss
-Chapter 34- Sorry
-Chapter 35- Train
-Chapter 36- Best friend
-Chapter 37- Inahler
-Chapter 38- Stupefy
-Chapter 39- Blue
-Chapter 40- Adrian
-Chapter 41- Cats
-Chapter 42- Headmaster
-Chapter 43- Just ignore it
-Chapter 44- Death eaters
-Chapter 45- Potion
-Chapter 46- Day before summer break
-Chapter 47- Tom Riddle
-Chapter 48- Issie and Millie
-Chapter 49- Kendall
-Chapter 50- Joke shop
-Chapter 51- Potion class
-Chapter 52- Overthink
-Chapter 53- I'm kidding
-Chapter 54- Train ride
-Chapter 55- Snow
-Chapter 56- Why would you
-Chapter 57- Brain freeze
-Chapter 59- I hate to admit it but...
-Chapter 60- I love you
-Chapter 61- Prove it
-Chapter 62- Polyjuice potion
-Chapter 63- The wedding
-Chapter 64- Ministry of magic
-Chapter 65- Mary
-Chapter 66- Perfume
-Chapter 67- Horcrux
-Chapter 68- Ring
-Chapter 69- Godric's hollow
-Chapter 70- Mr Lovegood
-Chapter 71- Malfoy manor
-Chapter 72- Mr Dumbledore
-Chapter 73- Neville
-Chapter 74- Dark Lord
-Chapter 75- Marry you
-Chapter 76- It all feels like it was just yesteday

-Chapter 58- Extremely powerful love potion

2.2K 63 44
By partridgeloll

"Goood morning."- Louis said as I climbed down to common room.

"Your in a good mood."- I said.

"Well you didn't get brain freeze so your alive."- He said as we left the common room.

"Too bad."- I said as we were walking down the stairs.

As we walked down the stairs we saw Adrian standing leaned on the wall.

"Good morning Y'n and Louis."- He said.

"I haven't seen you in forever."- Louis said as I moved his shoulder to shut up.

"Good morning to you too I guess."- I said.

"That was...weird."- Louis said as we walked away from him. "He didn't say good morning to us in two years."

"Y'n!"- Dean turned me around as Louis automatically turned around too. "What do I get Ginny as a present?"

"Why are you buying Ginny a present?"- Louis asked.

"Because he is a good boyfriend Louis. Haven't seen you buying me any presents?"- I said again not even thinking through what I'm going to say.

"I'm not your boyfriend."- He said smirking.

"I did not mean it like that."- I said.

"I have no time for awkward moments you two have every second."- Dean said. "What do I get her?"

"Flowers."- I said.

"Chocolate."- Louis said.

"Why would you give her chocolate?"- I asked turning around to him.

"Well why not?"- He said.

"You can keep flowers and if you buy her chocolate she will just eat it straight away."- I said.

"But chocolate is better."- Louis said.

"No it's not."

"Just buy her chocolate and flowers."- Louis said.

"You two can't agree in anything."- Dean said. "Thank you for advice I guess."

"Your welcome."- I said.

"I gave you a ring that counts too."- Louis said as Dean walked away from us.

"Sure, sure."- I said.

We were walking towards Great Hall for breakfast, but we stopped and looked outside. Whoever took step outside was covered with snow in the second. I never saw this much snow in Hogwarts ever. Louis didn't look like he did either.

"We are not going there."- I said.

"Oh come on."- Louis said smiling.

"You said you don't like snow."- I said.

"But that looks fun come on."- He said.

"Remember that yesterday if Draco didn't help us to get out of that pile of snow we would probably still be stuck there."- I said.

"You see."- He said pointing at Hermione, Harry and Ron. "They are walking there too."

"If I say no we will still go anyways."- I said.

"So that's a yes."- He said pulling my hand and now there was snow all over me.

Hermione, Harry and Ron weren't so far away from us. Hermione was leaning on both Harry and Ron and they were talking. As we were walking more we saw two girls in front of us. One was laying on the snow while other one was next to her sitting.

"What's wrong with them?"- Louis asked.

Harry, Hermione and Ron stopped and we catched up on them and now we were looking at two girls. Minute later one girl flied up in the air with her hands up and book in front of her opened.

"Is that Katie Bell?"- I asked.

"What in the bloody hell."- Ron said.

Katie was in air and second later she slammed on the floor and started shaking.

"Get back."- Hagrid said as he walked in front of us. "All of you."

He picked up a girl like she weights nothing while Harry tried to touch the book.

"Do not touch that. Expect for the wrapper."- Hagrid said carrying the girl. "Do you understand?"

"We are never listening to you again."- I whispered to Louis.

"Agree on that."- He said.

We walked back to the castle and we were walking with Harry, Hermione and Ron. Harry, Hermione and Ron walked into Mcgonagall office while me and Louis tried to avoid it, but she called us in too.

"Why is it when something happens always you three?"- She asked Hermione, Harry and Ron. "And you two."- She turned around to me and Louis.

"Believe me professor I've been asking myself the same question for 6 years."- Ron said as Mcgonagall turned around to me and Louis and waited for our explanation.

"I don't know professor ask Louis."- I said.

"You don't want me to start with times you got us in trouble."- Louis said.

"Not one to talk."- I said.

"Most of the times they are just curious like us."- Hermione said cutting us both off.

Since we missed the whole morning an half of the afternoon explaining ourselves to professor Mcgonagall we missed our classes too. Me and Louis were supposed to have potions together today. Best for both that we didn't. When we left her office Hermione, Harry and Ron turned left to Gryffindors dorm and me and Louis turned right to Slytherins dorm.

"Probably the longest detention we had and it wasn't even a detention."- He said.

"Good thing that you didn't say to her every time we got in trouble."- I said.

"Your the one who can't keep her mouth shut."- He said.

"No I'm not."- I said as we entered the common room. "Give me an example."

"You told Issie that you kissed me."- He said.

"I was in panic because you had an asthmatic attack what was I supposed to say to her that I let you calm down by yourself?"

"You could've."- He said.

"Your the one who talks in their sleep."- I said. "And that's how Issie knows about all the kisses."

"I can't control that."- He said as we stood on stairs in our common room before you enter the girls dorm.

"You can tape your mouth."- I said.

"I would choke in my sleep."- He said.

"No you wouldn't."- I said. "Trying to make up excuses."

"You could've do 100 different things not kiss me."- He said.

"And you could've do 100 different things not kiss me when you drank that potion."- I said.

"I have homework to do."- Louis smiled.

"Have nothing to say?"- I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I always have something to say."- He smiled. "See you later."

"Still have nothing to say!"- I yelled as I entered my dorm.

"I do!"- He yelled back.

11 PM

I have literally been trying to fall asleep for hours. I don't usually have problems falling asleep so this was weird. First thing that came in my mind is just go to common room until I fall asleep. I climbed down to common room and saw someone on the couch.

"What are you doing?"- Louis asked turning around to me.

"What are you doing?"- I asked.

"Reading a book."- He said.

"At 11 PM?"

"Why not."- He said. "What are you doing?"

"Can't sleep."- I said.

"Perfect then."- He said getting up. "We will walk around the castle and plus I have to say something to you."

"You can say it now."- I said.

"Later."- He said as we left the common room. "Walk now."

We were walking around the castle and we wanted to turn left, but we saw two boys in front of us. One ginger and other brunette.

"Harry? Ron?"- I whispered.

"What are you two doing?"- Harry said as Ron looked kind of weird.

"What's wrong with Ron?"- Louis asked.

"He drank extremely powerful love potion."- Harry said. "What are you two doing?"

"Walking."- I said. "Where are you taking him?"

"To professor's office. He will help him."- Harry said.

"Let's go with them then."- Louis said. "We have nothing else to do anyways."

"What did you wanted to say?"- I asked.

"It can wait."- He said.

We walked to professors office and Harry knocked on the door.

"Sorry professor I wouldn't bother you if it wasn't extremely important."- Harry said.

"What's the matter with him?"- He asked.

"Extremely powerful love potion."- Harry whispered.

Professor opened up the door and me, Louis, Ron and Harry entered the room. It was full of potions and ingredients for potions.

"Don't touch that."- I said moving Louis's hand from potion.

We sat down on couch while Harry was talking to professor. Ron was playing with a pillow and sat on couch. He then fell off it and layed on floor there.

"Was it important what you wanted to say?"- I asked Louis. "You can say it now."

"Well it was kind of, but it's fine it can wait."- He said.

"Bottoms up."- Professor said handing Ron a glass with red something in it.

"What's this?"- Ron asked.

"Tonic."- He said. "For your nerves."

Ron drank the potion and just looked around for a minute. After some time he realized where he is and looked extremely confused.

"What happened to me?"- Ron asked.

"A love potion."- Harry said.

"Bloody strong one in there."- Professor said taking the cup. "And what were you two doing?"

"Talking a walk."- Louis said.

"After hours?"- He asked.

"Maybe."- I said.

"It's fine."- He laughed. "And what are you two? Brother and sister?"

"They really don't look alike."- Ron said.

"Friends."- I said.

We spent next 2 hours laughing how Ron acted while Louis looked weirdly uncomfortable. I would pay to know what he wanted to say right now. He looked like he just wanted to spit it out.

Next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 932 22
๐–ธ/๐—‡ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐—๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—Œ...
676K 60K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
392K 8.5K 33
in which louis meets y/n because of a live | started: december 20 2020 ended: september 3 2021 louis partridge x girl oc ยฉ-VIBINGHOE
7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...