Good Girl Goes Bad

By Dramionekiss123

Hermione Granger, 'smartest witch of her age' 'goody goody Gryffindor' and 'bookworm extraordinaire' decides... More

Morning of arrival
Resorting and Shocking Discoveries
Lunch Time Fiascos
A little One to One time
Common Roomance
Shopping!
Lingerie and its effect on the male species
Surprises, guilt and beaten apologies
Malfoys And Their Drama
A Normal Day At Hogwarts?
Relationships and room changes
The Malfoy Meal
The ball
The strength of their bond
First of many
Silence in the library
Trail Blaising

First Day of Lessons

15.3K 388 360
By Dramionekiss123

"Hermione... Hermione wake up" Draco whispered as I slowly woke from my pleasant dreams.

" Hey i was having a nice dream then" i complained, grumbling as i closed my eyes once again because the pesky blonde had opened my curtains.

Turning over i felt the bed dip on my left so i opened my eyes once again to see the blonde in question sitting and smirking down at me.

" come on, we're late for breakfast so i made you some, it's downstairs and your new class schedule is with it, you have ten minutes to eat and sort out school books for the day and then half an hour to get dressed and down to your first lesson, which will now be our first lesson" he chuckled.

" fine, i'm getting up" i grumbled before throwing my sheets to the side and climbing out of bed, showing him my short pyjammas and long legs as i left the room.

" you know, you're not very agreeable when you're sleepy" he sniggered, smirking as he followed me out.

" so i've been told, you see i'm not really a morning person" i replied, mumbling to myself about having to get up early for stupid school.

" i sorta guessed" he smiled, sitting next to me to finish his own breakfast.

Once finished i left the small kitchenette and headed to my room to change into my clothes for the day. On the way up i glanced at my class  schedule and groaned:

Am First period-Potions, Ravenclaw

Second period-Potions, Ravenclaw

Break

Third period- Care of Magical Creatures, Gryffindor (i'd have to see Harry and Ron; meaning i'll have to answer like fifty questions)

Lunch

Fourth period- Transfiguration, Gryffindor

Fifth period- D.A.D.A , Hufflepuff

Dinner

Astronomy, Gryffindor

I quickly showered, brushed my teeth etc. completed the rest of my morning routine and decided to put on a natural style of makeup, before sorting my bag and getting dressed in my checkered shirt and blue skinny jeans, pulling on my tanned Ugg boots before walking back downstairs with my bag on my shoulder.

" Draco! Do you have the same lessons as me?" i called as i reached the stairs, seeing as he was still in the kitchenette, washing up.

" i'm pretty sure i do yeah, seeing as we didn't pick them this year, Mcgonogal thinking we need a variety and normalsy after the war" he replied, strolling into the sitting room casually.

" shall we head down to Potions then?" i asked as he picked up his own bag.

"sure" he smiled, before i hooped my arm in his and we exited the common room.

" so how do you think today will go?... You know, having to answer the questions and everything, i'm pretty sure we'll both get the same amount" he stated halfway down the corridor.

" i really don't know, i mean yes we'll probobly get questions but we'll have to wait and see how that goes won't we... oh speaking of questions i have one for you" i answered softly.

" and that would be" he queried, raising a perfectly sculpted eyebrow in suspicion.

" would you sit with me in lessons and at lunch and dinner, i don't know many people in Slytherin obviously and you're the only person so far that i can have a conversation with, may make things easier you know?" i explained curiously.

" sure, i can introduce you to Astoria, Pansy and Millie, i'm sure you'll all be great friends" he winked, before we began descending the main stairs down to the dungeons.

" okay...thanks, so anyway what do you think Potions will be like? "

" i think it will be quite simple, seeing as we have Slughorn again, and i'm sure we're going to get quite a few requests for the Slug Club as we're quite high class students with our heratige"

" yes, i have a feeling that today will be quite interesting, Oh and when we're with Gryffindor can you stick with me? i don't think Harry and Ron's questions will be quite so nice" i asked .

" sure" he retorted, as we joined the others in the line.

" hey Pansy!" i called with a grin.

"Oh my Merlin Hermione! You're here!" she exclaimed running to hug me quickly.

"well duh!" i teased with a wink." wow you look awesome, oh we need to go to that club again by the way, i hear that they have another teen's night set up for saturday next week" i squeeled.

" yay! I can't wait! so how's rooming with the blonde bozo?" she asked me with a smirk as his jaw dropped.

" oh it's good, made me breakfast this morning, gave me a wake up call, been quite pleasant really... we have to have another sleep over that night at yours with Astoria and Daphne was so fun!" i exclaimed with a grin.

" Wait you're all friends and you failed to tell me this because? i thought you said you didn't really know anyone in Slytherin?!" he suddenly exclaimed, looking between the two of us.

" well, i sort of lied, i wanted to see the look on your face when you saw us, and really i saw the girls in a wizarding club over the holidays, we had a great time seducing random people, i baught them all phones and we hooked up for a sleep over a couple times, Pansy and i seemed to hit it off most and we've been almost inseprable ever since, it's been awesome, yesterday we didn't get in until one because of clubbing and drinking the entire night" i concluded with a smirk as Pansy wrapped an arm about my waist.

" You never cease to amaze me Hermione" he smiled

" so how's your personal task going?" She asked me with a wink.

" oh, quite well actually, he's warmed up to me, of course as i've said and i think stage one is about complete, now to stage two but i'm worried about something" i retorted, making poor old Draco confused at the turn of our conversation.

" text me it yeah?"

"okay"

I pulled out my phone and pulled up mine and Pansy's conversation.

Me: I'm seriously worried about it!

Pansy: What are you worried about darling?

Me: I'm worried i may end up falling for him, i know you said i would and i didn't believe you, but i'm starting to

Pansy: told ya so!

"come in, come in" Slughorn commanded, stepping to the side to let us enter.

" i did tell you darling" Pansy teased, smirking as the three of us entered the class.

Potions went by quickly, myself Pansy and Draco each talking in the back, staying in a group and allowing Cho Chang to join us so that Slughorn could'nt say anything about the three of us, and soon it was time for break, so we all headed outside to be close to Hagrids, ready for the next lesson.

" well, that was fun" Draco stated, smiling at the two of us.

" yes, it really was" Pans and i synchronised.

" i'm still trying to adjust to this" he chuckled as we all sat down and i leant against the large stone at the top of the hill.

" hey, Draco? Isn't this where i punched you third year?" i asked with a smirk.

" yes i believe it is... that hurt you know, blinking broke my nose you did, and left a bruise for the next week, even with the creams Pompfrey gave me" he answered rubbing his nose.

"nice!" Pansy almost shouted, giving me a safe with a smirk.

"Hey Hermione!" i heard Ginny yell, and turned to see the redhead coming down the hill, the boys in tow.

Pansy and i shared a look before jumping up and exclaiming " Ginny!" together.

" hey girls" she giggled as we ambushed her with a gigantic three way bare hug.

" Oh my Merlin we've missed you! We were just saying in Potions how we missed you! As Draco rolled his eyes of course" i blurted, teasingly glaring at Draco.

"how? It's only been what four weeks?" She grinned"and well that's to be expected seeing as he is a guy" she then added, winking at the two of us.

"Speaking of guys...hi" i stated, turning to Harry and Ron.

"what the hell happened to you 'mione?" Ron exclaimed.

" she fancied a change" Pansy and Ginny synchronised.

" don't you think this is a little drastic? and sluttish?!" Ron bellowed angrily.

" Don't you dare call her a slut Weasle,sorry about this Ginny, but Jesus you're supposed to be her friend! You're supposed to love her no matter what changes she wants to go through, not call her vulgar names, just because she dumped your sorry ass doesn't mean you have to be cruel to her!" Draco exploded, shocking us all.

"Draco, calm down, it's okay" i whispered softly, placing my hands on his chest to make him look at me.

He instantly relaxed as he looked at me, i'm not quite sure why, but i wasn't about to question it.

"calm down? Hermione he called you a slut, how can you stand for this?" he asked me confused.

"i've had much worse Draco, but it doesn't change anything, he'll get his punishment soon enough" i uttered, hugging him close.

" oh so now you're whoring yourself off to the Slytherins!" Ron yelled once again.

Draco suddenly pulled away from our embrace and charged at Ron, punching him square in the face.

"Draco!" i screamed, grabbing his hand to pull him back.

He quickly turned to me and hugged me again, holding me closer than before as Ginny and Pansy stared whilst Harry took Ron back up to the castle.

"Draco are you okay?" i asked him softly.

" my hand frickin hurts" he chuckled, still holding me close.

" you shouldn't have punched him then" i giggled, pulling away slightly so i could see his face.

"the wanker deserved it, he called you a slut and a frickin whore, you're lucky i didn't do more  damage" he grumbled.

"stay calm you, i don't think we need anymore people getting punched today, now shall we head down to Care of Magical Creatures? " i asked, linking my hand in his to keep him atleast a bit sane.

We all headed down the hill towards our lesson, my hand still in Draco's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 31.1K 27
Hermione is back as Head Girl for her 7th year, but she is back without Ron. So when she is forced to room with Head Boy, Draco Malfoy, the hormones...
573K 13.4K 43
WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL REFERENCES - Read at your own risk After the Second Wizarding War, what does the Brightest Wit...
36K 886 35
The war has ended and the Golden Trio has come back to Hogwarts to complete there 7th year, since they missed it while finding Horcruxes in their bat...
13.5K 171 45
7th year hogwarts students come back for an 8th year, but the world population is slowing due to the wars and sorrow. The day that 8th Years come ba...