SSO Oneshots (Old)

By Starlit_Roses

So, I may or may not have completely fallen back into the Steve Saga fandom once Sabre brought it back- Anywa... More

Intro! (Story Info; Important!!)
Character key! (Info page 1)
What I do & don't write! (Info page 2)
Request info! (Info Page 3)
Need any help? (Info page 4)
Thunderstorms -📌🌈
Cold.. - 💙🌈
You really believe in me..? - 💙🌟
Hypno Steve messed up - 🌈🌀
Un-Chickenised - 🌈💜📌
He won't die in vain - 🌈📌❤️💛💚💜
You're not as bad as I thought - 🌈🌌
Incorrect Quotes #1 - Steve Saga Origins edition!
Cloud Gazing - 💙💜
Welcome aboard! - 🌌🐴🐓🚀
Skyline - 🌈💚
Acquaintances to say the least - 🌀💙
The enemy of my enemy - 🌈🌀
To be able to fly - 🌈💛
Incorrect Quotes #2 - Steve Saga edition!!
Love? - 💚❤️ (Ft. 💙🌈)
Star Gazing {Getting Ready} - 🌈📌💛💚💙💜
Comfort - 🐓🤖
"Are you bored yet?" - 🐓🐴🌌
Incorrect Quotes #3 - Steve Saga & Steve Saga Origins edition!
He was hurt, then he was not - 🌈📌
Truth or Dare - 🐓🐴
Headache - 🐓🐴🌈
Late night cuddles - 🌌🐓🌈
Adventure - 💙🌈
A quick cuddle - 📌💜
Father Figure - 🌫🌌🧶
Incorrect Quotes #4 - Steve Saga edition!
I just don't know how - 💜🌈
Yet at first we were enemies - 💙🌀
Little brother - 🌈🤍💜💙💚💛📌
🎄☃️🧊Tinsel - Christmas Special!!🧊☃️🎄
☃️🎄❄️Reunion - Christmas Special❄️🎄☃️
Peaceful - 💙🌈
Hugs - 🖤🧡
My true relic is you - 💜🌈
He'll be alright - 🐴🌌
Nightmares - 🌈💙💜📌
Dance with me - 🌌💥
Our Broken Family - 🌌🍂⏰💥🖇🔮
Incorrect Quotes #5 - Steve Saga & Steve Saga Origins Edition!
Valentines - 🌈💙
Stacy's Brother - 💙🤍
Planned Reunion - 💙❤️
Creator, and his creations - 🌌🍂⏰
Accidental Confession - 💜📌
Hugs - 💙🤍
Bad day - 💙📌 & 💜🌈
Affection.? - 🐓🤖
Apologies - 🌈🌌
Not your time yet - 🌈💙📌
Not your time yet (Part 2) - 🌈💙📌
Phonophobia - 🤖🐓🚀🌌🐴
Incorrect Quotes #6 - Steve Saga & Steve Saga Origins Edition!
Cuddles - 📌💜
They can get along - 💙📌
It's Over. [Final A/N]

I do care.. - 📌💙

391 10 17
By Starlit_Roses

A/N - Hello everyone! Before today's chapter, I would like to apologise for not updating last night. I was running low on chapter ideas, and I actually only have 1 or 2 chapters to post after this.

If you have any requests, please let me know! I can come up with ideas, but for some reason I'm struggling with it at the moment.
If you could leave some requests in the comments, please do! It would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you, and now on to the chapter! <3

Romantic!
Professor Red x Blue Steve
(This was privately requested by someone. They want it to be anonymous, so it will be. No questions on it please; and thank you :D)

Authors Note: Writing this after I've written the chapter, this is actually kinda cute. Oh, the joys of being a multi-shipper, am I right? XD

Summary: In the lab while Rainbow Steve is resting, Blue Steve has a slight breakdown as he comprehends everything that has happened recently. In doing so, he also snaps at Professor Red, but the Red Steve doesn't go away. Instead, he tries his best to help.

~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Third Person PoV

Rain lightly tapped on the roof of the building as the moon shone through the clouds. Stars were still visible, but very few. The clouds were thick and grey, blanketing the sky, as if it was protecting the world from the night.

Rainbow Steve was peacefully asleep in his room; training with the arfifacts really drained his energy. He had almost collapsed after a few hours of training, and Blue Steve -who had been watching on the sidelines- managed to get him to bed. A few hours have passed since then and it was probably around 1am.

Blue Steve was sat in a back room of the upstairs lab, trying to read. It was weird, he usually loved reading but for some reason he just couldn't concentrate. He ended up just getting frustrated, so he put the book down.
Red Steve on the other hand was finishing up research for a few potions that could assist his friends. He wouldn't tell them that yet, obviously. Not until he was certain they world work.

Blue Steve attempted to push himself into the wall as a way to ground himself, before he brought his knees up to his chest and buried his head in them. He needed to yell, to say something, say anything, but nothing came out. He couldn't bring himself to break down in front of Rainbow Steve, and Professor Red- Well actually, maybe he would- No. He doesn't care about us. Surely not.

Blue Steve heard the sound of a door gently opening and closing, before quiet footsteps came towards him. His breathing hitched, hoping whoever this was would just walk past him. "Blue Steve?"

'Damn it..' Blue Steve thought as he heard someone crouch down in front of him. "Blue Steve? You okay?" Professor Red asked calmly, not wanting to upset the blue entity in front of him.

"I'm fine, leave me alone." Blue Steve replied, standing up. Professor Red stood up as Blue Steve started to walk away, and grabbed his hand. "No you're not." He said as Blue turned to face him. "What?" He asked, sounding unsure. "You are not fine. I know you're not fine, so don't lie. What's wrong?"

"And why the hell would you care?" Blue Steve snapped, and Red Steve was taken aback. "What.?" He asked quietly. Blue Steve pushed Red Steve's hand off of his arm and backed up. "This isn't like you Blue Steve.. What's wrong?"

"You wanna know what's wrong? Fine! You think it is easy being chased by all of this evil all the time? You think it's so easy going on these stupid quests, you think I'm used to this? I love being on these adventures, but it stresses me the heck out!" Blue Steve yelled, subconsciously backing himself into another wall. "I can't tell Rainbow Steve about this, because I don't want to waste his time, and you- You're a Red Steve! You don't care about anything but yourself! Even if you did care, it wouldn't be about a Blue Steve anyways! Just leave me alone!"

Blue Steve looked down and his back hit the wall, not being able to look at the Steve in front of him anymore.

Professor Red stood in shock for a moment, that was a lot to take in. He quickly walked over to Blue Steve and wrapped his arms around him. Blue Steve froze, unsure of how to react. "It's okay.." Red muttered quietly, resting his head on the shaking Steve's. Blue Steve wrapped his arms around Red Steve's upper torso, burying his head in his chest.

Professor Red tightened his grip on the other as they began to cry. He brought them down into a sitting position as he comforted the Blue entity.

"Blue Steve, I do care, I promise I do. I was never taught how to show things like sympathy, guilt, how to care. So it's not that I don't care, it's that I've never known how to show it. I'm still going to be mean every now and then, I am still a Red Steve, but I can try to work on it." Professor Red explained as Blue Steve let out the bundle of emotions that had been hiding inside of him.

Blue Steve nodded after hearing everything the Red Steve had to say, and he was rather calm himself now. There were still a few tears falling, but he didn't feel as bad as he did before.

"Thank you.." Blue Steve muttered quietly, his grip on the Red Steve not faltering. Red Steve smiled, pulling Blue Steve closer to him as he gently ran a hand through his hair. Blue Steve leaned into the touch, feeling comfortable in Red's arms.

Professor Red felt his face flush when Blue Steve leaned into him. 'What the hell am I feeling now?' He asked himself, watching Blue Steve. 'Wait, this isn't love is it?' Blue Steve relaxed slightly more as Red Steve continued to run a hand through his hair. Said Red Steve felt his face grow quite hot, and he sighed mentally. 'Damn it.'

"Hey, Blue Steve?" He asked pulling his hand away so Blue Steve looked up at him. Blue Steve hummed in response. 'Watch me regret this.' Red Steve sarcastically thought as he leaned down and kissed Blue Steve's forehead.

Blue Steve blushed as his cheeks grew warm. Professor Red chuckled at his reaction. Blue Steve tried to say something, but all that came out were a few stuttered incoherent words.

Professor Red gently leaned down, Blue Steve's lips grazing grazing his own. By now, Blue Steve's face was dusted with a very bright red.
"Can I kiss you?" Professor Red asked softly, and Blue Steve was unresponsive for a moment, until he leaned up and kissed him.

Red Steve blushed, not expecting him to do that, but kissed back nonetheless. He gently pushed Blue Steve against the wall so it was easier for him to take control of the kiss. His arms found their way around Blue Steve's waist as he felt a pair of arms wrap loosely around his neck.

They kissed for a hot second, before pulling away almost breathless. They both caught their breath before looking into each others eyes. "Your way of saying yes is kissing me?" Professor Red asked, and Blue Steve laughed. "Yeah, apparently."

Professor Red laughed as well, and then leaned closer to Blue Steve, kissing him again. Blue Steve instantly kissed back.

They pulled away again after a minute or two, and locked eyes. "Love you." Blue Steve said smiling. Professor Red smiled back. "Love you too."

Professor Red chuckled slightly as he picked Blue Steve up bridal style. Blue Steve squeaked and grabbed onto Red Steve, his face becoming red again. "R-Red Steve! What are you doing?" He asked in confusion as he gripped onto lab coat. "Taking you to bed, it's like two in the morning." He replied, gently walking to his room, using his foot to open and shut the door.

After he flipped the light on, he walked over to his bed and sat Blue Steve down. He was going to walk away, but Blue Steve grabbed his arm and pulled him back. Red Steve chuckled, and sat next to him. He wrapped his arms around his waist, and pulled him in. Blue Steve smiled as he cuddled into his chest. "I have some spare pyjamas you can change into." Red Steve suggested, and Blue Steve nodded, pulling away so he could get them.

Red Steve walked over to his chest of drawers and opened the second draw. He pulled out two sets of pyjamas; one red set and one grey set. He shut the draw and walked back over to the bed, handing Blue Steve the grey pjs. "You can get changed in here, I'll go get changed in the bathroom." He said, pointing to the door on the wall opposite the bed. Blue Steve nodded as Red Steve walked into the bathroom, turning the light on before closing the door.

Blue Steve quickly changed into the grey pyjamas, which were surprisingly comfortable. He folded his clothes up and put them in a neat pile on the chair next to the bed. "You done changing?" He heard Red Steve ask from the bathroom. "Yeah." He called back, and Red Steve walked out, making sure to shut off the light before closing the door. He walked over and placed his clothes in a small pile next to Blue Steve's.

Red Steve moved the quilt so Blue Steve could climb into the sheets. Blue Steve was the closest to the wall, but he was facing Red Steve, who had climbed in after Blue Steve and pulled the quilt back over them.

Blue Steve pulled Red Steve towards him, causing him to chuckle. He shifted closer to the Blue entity and hugged him. Blue Steve happily cuddled into Red Steve's chest, smiling. Professor Red pulled Blue Steve as close to him as he could, before kissing his forehead and relaxing. Blue Steve blushed, but relaxed as well.

After a few minutes of quiet chatting and cuddling, they fell asleep in each others arms.

                  ~🌿☘️A/N☘️🌿~

That took so long to write, holy shit-

Definitely worth it though. To the person that requested this, I hope you like it!

Hope you all have a great day/night and I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye!

Word Count: 1771
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 542 32
It has been 2 months since Sabre left the Steve's, no one knew where he went, but they were at peace with his decision to leave. After all, he had he...
7K 171 10
What will happen when Rainbow Steve begins learning more about his past? ~ BOOK 1 OF THE REUNION SERIES ~ Rainbow Steve's satisfied with his life. H...
6.4K 180 22
This is a Rainbow Steve and FavreMySabre fan fic just for fun, I was watching some of Sabre's old videos with Rainbow Steve and I just thought how cu...
8.5K 371 33
This is a MCYT oneshot book. I just have too many ideas and inspiration that I am motivated to write about, but these ideas are too short to be expan...