Remember me? ยฐ|Sunki story|ยฐ

By Sunooscrown

This story is about two childhood friends who lost connection after something terrible happened.Is Niki going... More

๐Ÿ”ฎDay 1 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 1 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 1 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 1 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 2 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 2 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay2 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDayโ€‹ 2 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 3 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 3 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 3 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 4 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 4 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 4 (3/4) ๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 4 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 5 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 5 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay5 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 5 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 6 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 6 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 6 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 6 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 7 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDayโ€‹ 7 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 7 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 7 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 8 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 8 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 8 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 8 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 9 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 9 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 9 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎChanges? Day 9 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 10 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 10 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 10 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 10 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 11 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 11(2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 11 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 11 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 12 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 12 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ“Clue 1๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ“Clue 2๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 12 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ“Clue 3๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 12 (4/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 13 (1/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 13 (2/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 13 (3/4) The Final Chapter๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎDay 13(4/4) Everything comes to an end-Special Chapter๐Ÿ”ฎ
Week 1
Week 2-3(+a Question+sad )
!Your voice!

๐Ÿ”ฎDay 3 (3/4)๐Ÿ”ฎ

1.9K 137 92
By Sunooscrown

I'm watching MAMA 2020 LIVE but let's begin..
Ps:MAMA 2020 ended and I only can say... Mama is a snake🐍🔥

/Sunoo/

I woke up on a couch. I didn't know where I was nor what happened. I only can remember that I cried in an alley yesterday.I turned around and saw Niki who was sleeping.

He was hugging the pillow next to me. I chuckled.I looked around. His house was really pretty. I doesn't seem like a big house but it still looks comfortable."Good morning.I'm Riki's mother" a woman said quietly who came out of the room next to the living room.

"Oh h-hello" I stuttered and got up without waking Niki up. "Are you hungry?Let's eat something in the kitchen."she said and smiled. I looked back at Niki who was still asleep.

"Don't worry,let him sleep,he always sleeps long."she said and went to the room where she came from. I hesitated at first but followed her.

"So,Sunoo is you name right?"she asked and I nodded."I know what happened. Your brother told me what happened and Niki found you outside."she said and I only played with my fingers.

"It's really hard right now but you need to talk to them okay?They are really worried about you."she said and held my hand suddenly.

She sat next to me and looked me into my eyes."My son did something like that too a few months ago.It broke my heart but I never stopped loving him.I know you are scared and you feel guilty about what you said but everyone makes mistakes.Making a mistake is normal!" she said with a calm but powerful voice.

I weakly smiled at her. She got up and made her way to the fridge. After a few minutes she only said" Sunoo". "Yea?" I answered. "Niki told me already about you.You look really cute on the picture with him on Ig."she said.

At first I was shocked, then I felt embarrassed but after all this emotional mess I felt relieved that she liked me. What am I thinking? I'm not relieved. Why should I. We ate together and talked about school and Niki.

She said Niki is a really talented dancer and that's its the first time Niki every brought a friend home and cuddled with him. I only turned red when she mentioned that. After good 20 minutes ,I heared footsteps. "Looks like Mister Riki is awake."she said laughing."Mom where is Sun-" He looked at me. "Oh.. forget it!Sunoo Hyung!" he screamed and jumped on my back.

"Take it easy sweetie and don't annoy him"his mom said. She's good a roasting him because she really argumented with him for 10 minutes straight.I was just laughing.

"Sunoo sweetheart,you can stay here as long as you want."she said and smiled softly at me.

" Thank you Miss Nishimura but I think I should go home and talk with the others"I answered. She just smiled even more, probably because she gave me the advice that I should talk to them as soon as possible. They walked me till the door.

"Wait a second Sunoo!" both of them said,they looked at each other weird and laughed. Niki run up the stairs and his mother gave me a bento box of food.

"We only have bento boxes here because we lived in Japan along time." she explained and handed me a bag with Japanese Chips and drinks. I thanked her and I wanted to head out but Niki came running down the stairs.

"I'm coming with you" he said and took my hand and held it tightly.We were silence on the way to my house. He still held my hand and I just couldn't hold it back so I made a picture.

(I felt so single when I searched for a picture of 2 people holding hands. Rip singles 2020)

I just giggled.He was more nervous than me. "Niki calm down" I said and stopped walking."Don't say you are not nervous" he said looking at my expression. "I am but you explode soon"I said laughing.He laughed too.I was really nervous but since I was holding Nikis hand, I felt safe.He really is special.

After 27 minutes of walking,we reached my house. I got my key out of my jeans and opened the door slowly. I came into the living room where K was. He had red puffy eyes. He looked at my face, then he checked me out and then loocked at my eyes again.

He run to me and hugged me so thigh that I could barely breath. Niki let my hand go. "Never do that again. If Niki wouldn't have founded you, what would have happened."He cried.
"Hyung I'm sorry for making you worried but I don't want to talk right now.I just want to go into my room together with Niki"I said,took Nikis hand and went up into my room.

After a while Jungwon,Jaebeom and Sungchul came into my room. Everyone of them hugged me and Niki. I could only whisper "Sorry".
Everyone waited for an explanation but Niki gave everyone an angry and dark glare when they tried to ask me about what happened.

"Sunoo can we go out?" Jungwon asked me and hold the sleeve of my hoodie. "No" I said straightforward. "I want to buy a new pair of shoes for my dance practice."Niki said looking at me again with his puppy eyes."Ugh... Then let's go."I said and put on my shoes.

"Is Niki your boyfriend or why do you listen to him"Sungchul said jokingly.
"They probably are"Jungwon whispered." I hope they will be it soon"Jaebeom whispered. "Who knows" I said without thinking.

Jaebeom and Jungwon gasped."WHAT.W.H.A.T"they said exactly on the same time.... How is that even possible.I panicked a little bit and took my bag where my wallet,tissues,my medicine,my phone,a charger and a little hand mirror was.

Before I left the room I gave Jungwon and Jaebeom a death glare,they quickly stepped a step back and Niki looked at me confused,just like Sungchul.

"Let's go to the mall." Sungchul said exited and took Jaebeom's hand.We were at the front door when K said "you go no where.You are grounded."
I just turned back and looked at him shocked. I wanted to argument with him but I knew it was hopeless."I will call you guys" I sighed and waved them for a goodbye.

After they left I turned around and saw Hanbin next to K. "Sunoo let's talk" Hanbin said.

I went into the direction of the stairs. "f*ck off" I said and disappeared in my room, closed the door loudly and locked it.

Mama 2020=🐍ssssssssssss

They looked so hot today oml-
Kings! Thanks for over 300 views! You guys are crazzyyyy!

Update:I just saw the viedeo where Sunghoon carried Sunoo on his back and I LOVE THE NEW SHIP
SUNSUN CAME ALIVE.
I literally ship every member with Sunoo but not our grumpy cat Jay but the day will come👀❤️

Update Update : The day came I will soon bring out my Sunjay book.Their friendship is so wonderful 16.October 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 779 18
Connected Book 3 (See my bio if you want to read Book One Connected and Book Two Left Out) Officer Sunoo and his partner had received information ab...
57.5K 2.2K 15
COMPLETED (HEAVY CRINGE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!) "I-I didn't mean to..." "THEN WHY DID YOU?" plot: Just your classic hate to love trope. Jay and S...
21.9K 914 27
Jake and Sunghoon have been enemies since middle school. Jake hates Sunghoon for his way of judging people. Sunghoon hates Jake for his attitude. Bot...