I'm an Elfling!(The Hobbit fa...

By _Anxiety_sucks_

Sauron tries to summon another wizard from another dimension, to help him win but instead he summons a fangir... More

Welcome
Chapter 1 Im An Elfling!
Chapter 2 The Shire And Bilbo Baggins!
Chapter 3 The Dwarfs Are Here! (1)
Chapter 4 The Dwarfs Are Here! (2)
Chapter 5 The Dwarfs Are Here! (3)
Chapter 6 An Unexpected Journey Begins (1)
Chapter 7 An Unexpected Journey Begins (2)
Chapter 8 Leaving Bag End!
Chapter 9 Orcs!
Chapter 10 Trolls
Chapter 11 Troll Hoard And Elvish Swords!
Chapter 12 Warg Attck!
Chapter 13 To Rivendell!
Chapter 14 Lord Elrond!
A/N
Chapter 15 Elflings And Baths!
Chapter 16 Dinner With Elfs And Dwarfs!
Chapter 17: Leaving Rivendell!
Chapter 18: With The Dwarfs!
Chapter 19 : Calen! What Are You Doing Here!
Chapter 21: Not Safe Yet!
Chapter 22: Stupid Orcs!
The End

Chapter 20: Escaping Goblin-Town

1.9K 73 3
By _Anxiety_sucks_

Start of recap...

As he speaks, Grinnah and the rest of the Goblins begin whipping the dwarves with ropes and leaping upon them, biting and slashing.

[Great Goblin:] “Slash them! Beat them! Kill them! Kill them all! Cut off his head!”

Goblins hold Thorin down, and one of them pulls out his knife and prepares to behead Thorin.

Calen gasps and closes her eyes tight not wanting to see thorin die. 

End of recap...

Third person pov...

Suddenly, there is a massive explosion of bright light; the sound goes muted as a shockwave rips through the area,

flinging goblins in the air and destroying the torturing machines. Everyone is knocked down, including the Great Goblin.

When the force of the explosion has passed, most of the lights in the area have been snuffed out; in the background, a shadow with a tall pointy hat walks up.

It is Gandalf, holding his staff and his sword, Glamdring. Light slowly returns to the area as the goblins and the dwarves slowly look up, recovering from the shock. They all stare at Gandalf.

"Gandalf!!" Calen Screams happily as she sees the Wizard, Gandalf looks at her and sighs in relief.

[Gandalf:] “Take up arms. Fight. Fight!”

The dwarves quickly get up and begin fighting the goblins. Calen as well she swings her short sword at the Goblins knees before stabbing them.

As goblins run at Gandalf, he kills them with his sword and staff. The Great Goblin, still lying on the ground, sees Gandalf’s sword and points at it, crying aloud to his goblins.

[Great Goblin:] “He wields the Foe-Hammer, the Beater, bright as daylight!”

Some of the dwarves reach their pile of weapons and begin tossing the weapons to each other; they use their weapons to defeat the goblins around them.

Oin manages to reclaim his hearing trumpet, although it has been quite flattened. Nori, while fighting, lands on the floor; the Great Goblin runs at him and swings his mace.

[Dwarf:] “Nori!”

Thorin jumps forward and deflects the Great Goblin’s blow, causing the Great Goblin to stumble backward and fall off the edge of his platform, falling to the depths below.

Calen laughs slightly as he falls.

The rest of the Dwarves, Calen and Gandalf continue to fight.

[Gandalf:] “Follow me. Quick! Run!”

Cutting down the goblins around them, the dwarves and Gandalf run along a pathway leading away from the throne room.

Calen eventually gets picked up by one of the Dwarves around her waist as they run she contined to swing her sword at the Goblins.

Gandalf and the dwarves are running through the suspended passageways of Goblin Town, with hundreds of goblins running after them.

[Gandalf:] “Quickly!”

[A dwarf:] “Faster!”

Dwalin sees several goblins running at them from in front

[Dwalin:] “Post!”

He and some of the dwarves cut a guardrail post from the side of the path and they hold it out in front of them like a massive spear.

[Dwalin:] “Charge!”

He and the other dwarves charge at the oncoming goblins and sweep them away with the long rail. Dropping the rail, Dwalin pulls out his axes and begins knocking aside goblins.

The rest of the company do the same. Gloin hits one goblin who falls and lands on another suspended path, breaking the path and dropping all the goblins on it into the darkness below.

The rest of the Company also fight the goblins around them with their various weapons and fighting styles. Several goblins snarl as they swing on ropes toward the dwarves.

"oh shit" whispers Calen as more Goblins start to run at them from every angle.

[Thorin:] “Cut the ropes!”

Thorin and some of the dwarves cut the ropes holding a raised platform in place; the platform falls outward, entangling the goblins swinging on the ropes. As Kili fights, several goblins start shooting arrows at him.

'careful kili' screams Calen in her mind.

He deflects some arrows with his sword; he then grabs a nearby ladder and drops it on the oncoming goblins.

Kili and some of the other dwarves run forward, pushing the ladder and the goblins it has trapped in front of them.

As they approach a missing area of the path, the goblins fall down into the darkness; the ladder, however, acts as a bridge for the dwarves to cross to the rest of the path.

As soon as they cross it, Dwalin breaks the ladder, preventing the goblins chasing them from crossing it.

[Gandalf:] “Quickly!”

The Dwarves calen and Gandalf continue running through the maze-like paths; they get on a section of the path suspended by ropes from above.

They slice some ropes, and the pathway swings away from the rest of the path, approaching a different path.]

[Thorin:] “Jump!”

Several of the dwarves manage to jump to the other path; however, before the rest can, the suspended path swings back like a pendulum to where it started, and several goblins leap on.

As the path swings back again, the rest of the dwarves and Gandalf manage to jump to the new path as well; they cut the ropes, causing the swinging path and the goblins on it to fall.

The dwarves and Gandalf continue running through the tunnels, killing all the goblins in their way.

Gandalf strikes a rock above them with his staff, causing the rock to fall down and begin rolling in front of the Company, squashing all the goblins in their way.

Soon, they approach a bridge between two walls of the cavern. As they try to cross it, the Great Goblin suddenly breaks through from underneath the bridge and pulls himself up onto the bridge, in front of the Company.

As the Company pauses, hundreds of goblins approach them from all sides.]

[Great Goblin:] “You thought you could escape me?”

'oh for fuck sake not this Idiot again' Calen groaned

The Great Goblin swings his mace twice and Gandalf, causing Gandalf to stumble back and almost fall.

'be careful Gandalf your not as young as you used to be'

[Great Goblin:] “What are you going to do now, wizard?”

Gandalf leaps forward and strikes the Great Goblin in the eye with his staff. The Great Goblin drops his mace and clutches his face in pain.

[Great Goblin:] “Ow, ow, ow!”

Gandalf steps forward and slices the Great Goblin in the belly; the Great Goblin falls to his knees, clutching his belly.

"ewwwwwww" cried Calen.

[Great Goblin:] “That’ll do it.”

Gandalf again swings his sword and slices the Great Goblin’s neck, causing him to fall down dead.

His weight causes the bridge to start shaking; suddenly, the section of the bridge on which the company is standing breaks away from the rest of the bridge and starts sliding down the side of the cavern.

The bridge slides at a terrific speed down the cavern’s wall, demolishing everything in its way; the dwarves cling on, screaming in terror.

The bridge slows down and lands at the base of the cavern, breaking apart and burying the dwarves in the timber and wood.

Gandalf gets up from the pile of wreckage and inspects the rest of the dwarves, who are still stuck in the wreckage.

[Bofur:] “Well, that could have been worse.”

Calen looks up "I think It could Bofur" she says.

Suddenly, the heavy corpse of the Great Goblin lands on the wreckage, squishing the dwarves further. They cry out in pain.

[Dwalin:] “You’ve got to be joking!”

Calen snickers at the Dwarves.

As the  dwarves extricate themselves from the rubble, Kili looks up and sees thousands of goblins running at them.

[Kili:] “Gandalf!”

[Dwalin:] “There’s too many! We can’t fight them.”

[Gandalf:] “Only one thing will save us: daylight! Come on! Here, on your feet!”

The dwarves get up quickly, helping each other out of the rubble, and they run away, following Gandalf.

Calen runs as fast as she can next to gandalf keeping close to him.

To be continued...

Okay so I might of miss calculated so a few more chapters to go till this is finished I'm so happy with myself for writing so many chapters and for not forgetting about this fanfic!

Hoped you have liked this chapter!

Word count : 1400

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 69 19
"I will stay safe. I promise," I said, pulling back and looking her in the eyes. They were red and puffy from crying, and her face was tearstained. I...
153K 5.1K 91
Miranda has grown up on earth with her parents in their cabin home in the woods. Her mother works surrounded by nature and her father is a businessma...
14.6K 464 31
Elenwë is an elf. Well... half an elf to be exact. She didn't always wonder who her parents were and where her special abilities came from. But more...
4.6K 85 34
"Gandalf has truly lost all sense between his ears this time! He will bring death on the entire fellowship! All to bring us all through a dark, old...