Someone New

Por mad13k

There's someone new In Julie's life. Her best friend knows him. With her friends' relationship problems and h... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note

Chapter 42

7 1 0
Por mad13k

2 weeks later

Julie's POV

"Sophia please! you haven't gone out in 2 weeks. he's going to be back tomorrow"

"Julie! I don't want to go anywhere"

"Sophia! it's the freaking spa! get your nails done. Get a massage and your eyebrows waxed. I want to have fun with you"

"Ugh"

"You're going and thats final. meet me there in an hour. I know you're going to come"

"Fine!"

I smiled and hung up the phone.

The poor girl hasn't been sleeping right and only goes to work and then comes home and cries.

She hasn't been right ever since Elliott left. he's supposed to come back tomorrow, I mean that's what Sophia thinks.

I Of course devised a perfect plan. he's coming back today!

Right after she comes home from the spa he's going to show up at her front door, conveniently after she's all beautified.

Yea this was all thought out!

I came to the spa and of course she showed up.

Her hair was messy and obviously not brushed. she had bags under her eyes from sleep deprivation. she just looked worn out and sickly.

She sat next to me and put her hands up for her manicure.

"I can't believe I'm here" she muttered

"Trust me, you'll thank me for this"

She rolled her eyes "I can't believe he's finally coming back tomorrow Julie! I can't sleep at night anymore"

"He'll be back sooner than you think. trust me"

She gave a weird look and continued to tell the lady she wanted a red gel manicure.

"Listen I want you I come home and get dressed up all pretty. put on a pretty dress and some nice shoes and do your makeup and hair. we're going out. Sam booked us a table at a restaurant"

She breathed "guys! really?"

"Yes. and be ready to go by 7. we'll be outside"

"But it's supposed to rain really badly later"

"So what? it's rain water not sulfuric acid"

She laughed "that was something Elliott would say"

When she said his name her eyes lit up and she smiled to herself.

After we finished our 2 and a half hour spa treatment she looked a lot better.

Her manicure looked stunning and she looked more relaxed.

I dropped her off at her apartment right before it started to pour "remember 7!" I yelled

She nodded and ran into her building before it started to rain cats and dogs.

I smiled to myself, oh honey you really don't know what's coming...

Sophia's POV

I looked out the window while it poured and thought to myself "wow I would hate to be out there right now"

I did my hair and curled it in place. I put on a white dress with long sleeves and lace cut outs in the back. it flared out and looked cute

I put a bit of eyeliner on and some mascara with red lipstick. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled "wow this is probably the best I've looked in 2 weeks"

I put on the necklace Elliott gave me for my birthday and a pair of black heels.

I grabbed my purse and checked myself out in the mirror one more time before heading out

I heard a knock at the door and rolled my eyes at who that could be.

I opened the door and there stood Elliott, soaking wet with his hair plastered all over his face. he was breathing heavily as the water dripped off of his face.

I dropped my purse in shock as I stood there staring at him in awe

He looked at me and gave me the most loving look he could ever give.

I felt tears pool in my eyes as I threw myself at him and hugged him tightly.

I felt his heartbeat against my chest and his arms wrap around my waist.

I put my hand over his head and wiped all the hair off his face

"You were supposed to come tomorrow" I whispered in a breathy way

"I lied" he breathed back

I pressed my cheek over his as I stood there hugging him. after 2 long weeks I can finally feel his touch.

He pulled his head away and smiled at me.

I started to cry "I can't believe you! I couldn't sleep right for 2 weeks!"

He smiled and rubbed the back of my head with his hand "I know. I'm sorry about that"

I kept crying as he just rocked me in his arms "shhh. I'm here now"

I pulled away from him and wiped my tears away. I looked down at my dress which was now soaking wet and my bra was showing.

I instinctively put my arms over my chest to cover my bra.

Elliott's brows raised as he smirked.

I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him inside and closed the door.

I dropped my arms and let him look all he wanted.

"Wait so I wasn't supposed to go anywhere?" I asked

He shook his head smirking.

I took his hands "so this was all for you?" I asked as I pulled him closer to me after I took off my heels

"I guess so. lovely it was" he laughed

I pulled him closer to me and kissed him.

He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist and I put my hands in his hair

When we pulled away I pressed my nose against his "I missed you"

"I missed you too baby" he kissed me again and set me down on the floor again

I looked at him and smiled and I could feel my entire body relax.

I pulled the dress over me and threw it on the floor.

I put on 5 pounds putting me at a solid 99 pounds! I'm proud of myself.

Elliott smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist.

I made a face of disgust "cold cold"

He started to laugh considering that he's completely soaking wet.

I took his hand and started to lead him to the bedroom. I stopped in the middle of the hallway and unbuttoned his shirt and loosened his tie.

"Very handsome" I whispered in his ear.

He smirked and took off his shirt and tie. leaving him with just his sneakers and pants on.

He kicked off his shoes as he kissed my neck.

His hands trailed down my back and to the waistline of my boy shorts.

I started to undo his belt as I kissed him.

He was just in his underwear when I pulled him onto the bed with me and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

I haven't been touched like this in what feels like forever.

He slid his arm under me and undid my bra with one hand.

He pulled off my bra as he kissed my neck slowly. he slowly trailed his fingers down the side of my stomach down to my underwear.

He pulled them off of one side of my hip.

I kissed him and led my hands over his shoulder as I sat up a little and pressed my chest against his.

I wrapped my arms around his toned stomach and pushed his Calvin Klein underwear down a little.

I could feel his slight smile in between kisses. I allowed him to take my underwear off and throw it to the side of the bed.

He looked at me with love and admiration in his eyes as I pulled away a little. I pushed his underwear down and allowed him to be with me in every way possible .

I adjusted myself and brought his neck down towards my face as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I kissed him and muttered "I love you" in between several moans.

He flopped down next to me after about 5 more minutes and breathed a little heavily.

I sat up and pulled the blanket over my chest and looked at him as I breathed in and out.

He looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back and started laughing a little.

He pulled me towards him and I laid my head down on his chest and wrapped my arm around his stomach.

He put his arm around my back and his fingers lingered around my hip as his other hand was intertwined with mine.

"I love you" he whispered as he kissed the top of my head.

I smiled and looked up at him "I love you!" I pulled myself upwards a little and kissed him softly on the lips.

"You have no idea how great of a surprise this was" I murmured.

"After this, I think I might have a clue" he kissed me back and hugged me.

I smiled and pointed to his chest

He laughed "you don't even have to ask anymore babe"

I smiled and crawled into his lap and put my head on his chest. he put his head on top of mine.

"I guess it's a good thing that the weather is going to be dangerous tomorrow and I'll be here ALL day with you" he laughed

I laughed and smiled "ALL DAY LONG with you? oh no! how horrible!!" I said sarcastically

"Mhm I'm sure you enjoy my company very very much, by the looks of it at least" he laughed

I lightly smacked his chest "as a matter of fact your company isn't so bad"

I scooted upwards a little and paid my head in the crook of his neck "it's never bad" I whispered and kissed his jaw line.

I could feel him smile and turn his head, he looked at me and smiled "you're really amazing"

I winked at him "you remember that babe"

"Oh I will!" He laughed.

We both yawned at the same exact time and gave each other the same looks.

"I haven't slept very well" confessed

"Oh baby I can tell" I put my hand on his cheek and saw the bags under his eyes. "me neither"

He lightly smiled "this is probably the best Nights rest I will get after 2 weeks"

I nodded and smiled then frowned "I'm sorry I didn't come with you Elliott, I really am.."

"Shhh" he interrupted me "you had priorities here, I understand"

He kissed me and laid me down next to him.

I grabbed the lotion off of my bedside table and put some into my hands.

I looked to Elliott who was staring at the ceiling, I quickly put some lotion on his cheek and he darted his eyes towards me quickly.

He took the lotion off and smelled it, he put it back on his face and laughed "I hope you like Pink Chiffon on me, finish your job toots"

I laughed and smacked his arm.

I got in top of him and straddled his lap. I put some lotion in my hands and rubbed it onto his face.

He compliantly closed his eyes and allowed me to moisturize his skin, as if he actually needed to.

I finished and kissed him, he opened his eyes and and smiled under the kiss.

"My job here is done" I got off his lap and laid down right next to him. I pulled the blanket over us and pressed my butt into his waist as I got closer to him.

He groaned as I smiled in satisfaction.

He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my shoulder. I put my arm on top of his and turned my head around and reached up and kissed his nose.

"Goodnight baby" I whispered

"Goodnight love" he breathed back

"Sophia we need to break up. this is obviously not working out"

I looked at him and walked around the living room. I pulled the ring off my finger and put it in his hands.

"I...you told me that you wouldn't listen to him! you said that you loved me" I cried

"I did love you, just not anymore. I've found someone new, better and healthier. someone who can provide in ways that you can't"

I started to cry "I can't believe you! I gave up so much to be with you and now I have to lose you too"

"I was never yours to keep Sophia, I never loved you as much as you loved me"

"I never loved you as much as you loved me"

I woke up with a scream and a sweaty back and forehead.

I stared at the dark empty room and looked over at Elliott who was rubbing his eyes.

"Baby? are you okay? What happened?" he said sleepily

"It was just a dream" I muttered to myself

"What was just a dream?" he asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

I shook my head "uh nothing just something stupid. go back to sleep" I said

He cocked his head and frowned at me, he wasn't buying it.

He quickly took off his T-shirt and wiped my forehead and back with it.

He took another one out and threw the other one on the floor.

He put this one over my head and onto me.

"Come here" he whispered into my hair. he pulled me down with him.

I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arm around his waist. he kissed the top of my head and put his hand on my hip.

He ran a hand through his hair and then put it down on top of mine.

"What was it?" He whispered to me

"Uh nothing, it's just me" I said

"Fine, if you won't tell me then I won't even bother"

He sat up and swung his legs over the side of the bed and let go of my hand.

He gave me a condescending look and raised his eyebrow.

"Elliott seriously?!" I said while putting my hands on his shoulder

"Like a heart attack" he picked my hands up and put them in my lap.

"FINE!" I shouted. he smirked in satisfaction as he turned his head

"You were breaking up with me and I gave you this back. that's it." I showed him the ring on my finger.

His eyes softened as he took my hand and pressed it against his chest.

He pulled me closer to him and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and stroked his hair.

He laid down and pulled me on top of him. I laid over him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

I accidentally touched his privates with my toes, I could feel him tense up so I put my hand over the fabric of his briefs.

I could feel him smile and close his eyes, I laid my head in the crook if his neck and just breathed.

He took my hand and intertwined it with his, he kissed my forehead as I closed me eyes.

I didn't feel myself fall asleep or Elliott wake up but somehow I slept for a long long time.

I woke up on my side of the bed and touched the other side,it was cold and that side of the bed was made.

I slightly sat up and looked over as I rubbed my eyes.

Elliott was working at his desk, wearing a Pulp Fiction T-Shirt and black Nike shorts with socks.

I got out of bed and wrapped my Arms around his shoulders and laid my head on his shoulder

He laughed "well hi there sleepy"

I smiled as he kissed my cheek and pulled me onto his lap, I allowed him to wrap me in his arms and put his chin on mine

I rubbed my eyes and black eye liner and mascara came off, I frowned at the thought of what I looked like now.

I kissed his neck and wriggled out of his grip, I went and got a pair of my own Nike Pros and a tank top.

I took off his shirt and threw it back to him, it landed on his head and he turned around and quickly took it off

He scowled as he held the shirt, I winked at him and ran into the bathroom

I looked into the mirror and was disgusted at what my makeup looked like, but I looked alive.

My cheeks were pink and my grey eyes had more blue in them, happiness just over took me when he was around

I stepped into the shower and washed all the makeup off. I brushed my teeth and brushed through my hair. I decided not to put any makeup on, he should be okay with what I look like naturally

I stepped out as I ran my fingers through my blow dried and curled hair

"Hi" I smiled as I sat on his lap

He smiled back a radiant toothy smile "hey beautiful"

I smiled and put my hand around his neck and kissed him as I played with his hair at the nape of his neck.

I ran a hand through his incredibly soft hair and smiled on his mouth

I straddled his lap as we continued to kiss. when we pulled away he smiled and took a deep breath

"Well that was a great distraction" he said

I laughed a little and hugged him "I'm so happy you came yesterday" I said into his neck

"Me too,believe me" he put his hand on my back and kissed my hair

I stood up and took his hand and led him to the kitchen

I took out the German chocolate cake I bought, which I know is his favorite

His eyes lit up and he did a little dance.

I laughed and jumped onto the counter top and took out a fork and opened the cake.

I pulled him closer to me by the shirt, and made him eat the cake off the fork.

He laughed as he ate the piece "wow I can't remember the last time I was spoon fed by a woman"

I smiled "correction, fork fed" he smiled and kissed me. he smelled like cake and well,himself.

I was about to put the piece of cake in his mouth but purposely smudged it all over his cheek

"wipe it off!"he whined and laughed

I shook my head, "you know this is some good cake I wouldn't want to waste it"

He looked confused so I pulled him closer to me and literally licked the cake off his face

He stood there with his mouth hanging open as I laughed and swallowed

"Ha and you say I'm disgusting!" he laughed

I started to laugh and wipe the rest of the cake off his face with my Hand

"You can be gross, as long as I get to be gross with you, or just as gross as you"

He shook his head and kissed me, he purposely smudged some cake on my face

We continued to kiss as I put my hands on his shoulders and led them down his back

The doorbell rang just as things began to get heated, he ran his hands down my back and pulled down my shorts a little.

We stopped kissing and I groaned, we were both probably covered in chocolate and cake. this isn't very innocent looking

He groaned and rolled his eyes as i jumped off the counter. I opened the door and I thought my eyes would pop out of my head

Kathy was standing at the door with a beautiful white coat on and a pants suit and heels. her makeup was perfect and her hair was perfectly pinned up in a bun

"Why hello there Sophia" she said in her Australian accent

"Uh uh hi" I stammered. I was covered in chocolate cake and was wearing a tight tank top with Nike pro shorts

Elliott came up from behind me as he was wiping chocolate off his face with a piece of paper towel

"Uh Kathy, hi, uh come in" I quickly left to go wipe the chocolate off my face in the kitchen as she sat down in the living room with Elliott

I watched as he spoke to her, while wiping off the chocolate off his face as fast as possible. this might not look very good

I came into the living room and sat next to Elliott, he still had some chocolate on his cheek so I wiped it off with my thumb

Kathy smiled at my gesture and looked over at us.

"Now I guess both of you are wondering why I came here, I just wanted to see how my son's flight was and you guys are doing"

"Wow uh thanks Kathy, this really is a nice gesture. my flight was good, felt like forever, but everything is good. yeah" Elliott stammered

Kathy laughed and wiped away a stray tear "guys don't be so nervous. it's really none of my interest about what you two do during your personal time"

I smiled and blushed "uh yeah, he likes cake"

Kathy nodded and laughed "sweetheart I would now that by now" she took my hands in hers and smiled at me

"So any wedding plans? wedding dress shopping?" she asked as she looked at my ring

Elliott looked a little awkward and out of place

"Well not really, but I would love you to come and pick out a dress with me. and I would like my mother to come of course" I said

Kathy smiled "I can't wait for that, it would be easy to find a beautiful dress that would look great on you, you're a beautiful young lady. I've always wanted a daughter and now I'll get one!" she beamed

I blushed "thank you! yeah I would love your advice, it would be very fun"

She smiled and laughed "I'm sure that your budget won't be a problem. after Elliott's new position in the department, and your outstanding position as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner."

I laughed "thank you! I was very happy for him" I looked over to him and smiled

He smiled back and played with his shirt

"I was too! little scientist he is! he used to run around the house and paste formulas on the walls to remember as he ran his errands. i was even proud of him then."

I smiled "yeah I've known him since we were 6. And it's been 18 years so I know a lot about his old habits"

She laughed and looked at him. she stood up and straightened herself out "well I'll be going, I'm staying in Boston for a few days to run some errands. I'll talk to you guys later"

I stood up and gave her a hug "bye,thank you"

Elliott gave her an awkward hug and led her to the door.

He closed the door and gave me a wicked smile. he walked over to me and put his Arms above me on the wall

"Now? where were we?" be breathed

I took his hands and placed them on my butt "here" I whispered

He kissed me and took off my shorts leaving me in a tank top and underwear

We walked to the bedroom, and things got intense and we both ended up naked and under the sheets at 5 in the afternoon

He propped his head up on his elbow and looked at me with a look in his blue eyes

His hair was messy and all over the place. I ran my hand through it and smiled and bit my lip

"I love your 'just fucked' hair" I whispered

He smirked "I think you were the one that was 'just fucked' not me"

I smiled "I beg to differ"

He smiled back "I beg to differ what you beg to differ"

I laughed "well let's say that we both participated in the act of coitus with one another, resulting in your sexy hair" I smiled

He smirked "wonderful coitus it was" he kissed me and pulled on my hair a little

I kissed him back and wrapped my arm around his shoulder and kissed him deeper.

We pulled apart and I smiled to myself.

"18 years huh?" he whispered in disbelief

"8 years of friendship and 10 years of this" I gestured to us and looked at him

"I think I like this more than friendship"

"Me too" I kissed him and hugged him

At 6 years old I never imagined kissing him and hugging him as if it was a natural thing, but now I don't think I would stand not to do it.

"Wedding dress shopping with my step-mother sounds like an intriguing idea" he smirked

I rolled my eyes "you won't be there either way, so why do you care?"

He smiled "so we're going for traditional then? I guess this would be a good time to bring something else up"

I raised my eyebrow and looked at him

He took a deep breath "well this has actually been bugging me, and I've been meaning to ask you..."

I rolled my eyes "just ask me, it can't be anything too bad" I smiled

"Are you going to take my last name?" he looked at me with full seriousness

My smiled dropped and then I smiled at him and laughed a little

"Sophia I'm serious!" he protested and looked hurt

I kept laughing and put my hand on his cheek, I calmed down and looked at him

"Yes, of course. If you want me to,yeah!" I smiled

He beamed "so you're okay with being Mrs. Saunders instead of Ms?" he asked

I nodded and smiled "yea! of course, why wouldn't I be? it's an honor to have your last name"

He smiled "so you're completely serious? you'd do that for me?"

I smiled and kissed him "not for you, for us"

He smiled back and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.

We pulled away as he was on top of me with his arms on either sides on my shoulders

"We're definitely going for traditional, in a church" I said

"The word 'church' makes my skin sizzle" he laughed

I burst out laughing "you're psychotic!" he laughed and put his head in the crook of my neck

He kissed my collar bone and nudged my ear. "you'll deal with your sizzling skin for me? right?" i asked

"Of course I will!" he smiled and kissed my cheek.

He quickly put on his underwear and looked at me, he put his hands on his hips as he stood next to the bed.

"Want to right a paper with me on strongly interacting quantum gases and quantum materials?" he smiled

I cringed "i'd rather stick to my area of expertise, you'll be writing your paper in underwear?"

He looked down "yeah, why not? I have great body! I should be showing it off!"

I rolled my eyes "yes, yes you do, but only show it off to me"

He winked and nodded at me as he turned around and sat down in his chair

"Your butt looks good in that underwear" I said as I got up and put on shorts and a sports bra

"Thanks! that really means a lot to me" he said and smiled a genuine smile

I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna go read" I gave him a kiss on the cheek

"Ok baby, I need to get this done" he kissed me back and returned to typing and highlighting and reading with his glasses halfway down his nose.

I left and then decided it would be a good idea to go walk to Starbucks and get coffee

I put on jeans and a sweatshirt "I'll be back in a little, love you" I shouted out

"Ok babe, love you too"

I walked to Starbucks and sat in my little table and watched some raindrops roll down the window, until I saw a very very familiar face

Kathy met up with some guy right outside, they were being very friendly

I wondered why she came all the way here just to sit with us for half an hour

They were being way too friendly, until they kissed and hugged

My jaw dropped, she was still wearing her wedding ring. she said goodbye to him and went inside

She saw me and her jaw dropped "Sophia please, just don't tell Elliott"

I stood up and was furious "don't tell elliott? you're cheating on Christian! how...why?" I couldn't believe her

"Please sit, let me tell you. Just listen" she begged

I sat down and gestured for her to take a seat

She sat and looked at me with tears in her eyes "Sophia, Christian doesn't love me. I don't know what true love ever felt like, until I met John. he makes me happy, and I truly thought i loved Christian, but I loved him more than he's ever loved me. I...you were lucky to find your true love so early. I had to face my husband dying, abuse, and now this. being ignored or just showed off."

I looked at her and the tears rolling down her face "but... Elliott. he lost a mom Kathy! a mother, at so young and now another one. I was there, I know what it was like for him. did you even think about him, or your own son? Matt?" I couldn't believe this

"Sweetie, John brought Matthew in with him, he's doing better and needs time to recoup, he knew honey, he's known for a while. Elliott as Christian didn't know, and you of course"

"He knew? He knew? that's why he was so protective! he's not losing a mother Kathy! Elliott is losing a mother! Matt's father was abusive and wasn't much of a loss? you know? but a loving close mother was a tragedy! it was horrible and now this, adultery?" I shouted

She wiped her years away and sobbed "I feel so incredibly ashamed, but you can't help falling in love. I love Elliott like my own son, and I want to be here for him even if I'm not married to his father, I want to see him get married, he's a sweet young man. my biological son, is very very troubled and I might never see him get married. but Elliott, he's got a lot going for him, I love being his mum. I don't want to hurt him"

"He's going to be living in the shadows while everyone else knows? And me being his fiancé, should keep it that way? how do you think I can do that? I can't hurt him that way, he can't be oblivious to this. you don't understand that I love him so much, I can't bear to keep anything from him, or see him in pain. and when he finds out, he will be in pain and I will be partially at fault. I can't do that"

"Sophia, he loves you very very much. ever since I've flew over here Ive seen that. he won't be upset, he needs to find out eventually, now is not the time"

She started to cry even more and wipe away her tears furiously

"Kathy? when's the time?" I put my hand on hers

"Sophia, only my nearest and dearest people know this, but I have cancer"

She looked at me with pools of tears in her eyes and a quivering bottom lip.

My jaw dropped and I could feel tears of my own prick my eyes

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

686K 8.9K 28
***Please Note: This is the sequel to Love Makes the Heart Beat...If you haven't read that story yet, I suggest you read it first as there are some s...
1.7K 40 21
You know the moment when you fall in love with a special someone. You expect high expectations and expect nothing to ever go wrong. We'll that's the...
9.7M 218K 20
"Rose, I'm sorry, but your eyesight will be gone by the end of this year." Who knew one simple sentence could change a life so drastically? Rose is a...
1.1K 45 26
When Christian's family moves to a new town Christian is not happy. He misses his old school in the big city with all of his friends and family. Then...