Don't envy a sinner (Peaky Bl...

By Arch-Angel-Ollie

FINISHED! The Shelby family has one more sibling. This one is Tommy's twin, the older one to be exact. Some s... More

The war ended
The business starts when they say
Interrogation
Neither dead or alive
Return the favor with interest
Every exit is an entrance somewhere else
Breaking a sacred code
Paradise in hell
The Silent Repear
A warning
When brothers agree
Caught like a mouse in a trap
More ways
A king's promise
I deserved that
Wishfull thinking
The Red Dogs
Demonstration of loyalty
Gaslighter
In the Bleak Midwinter
The reflection of a light
A work horse
Loosing control
Hell in ones mind
He is (not) a traitor
A difference
Control the room
My brother
The ChĂȘne chapelle

Meet Zindelo

6.2K 92 3
By Arch-Angel-Ollie

Name: Zindelo Roman Shelby.

Gender: Male

Age: 29

Personality: cunning, brave, exudes confidence with a tad bit of aggression.

History: he served, just like his brothers, in the ww1. Sadly he was not with his brothers. He was part of the ground troops, specifically a sniper. During an ambush he was captured and tortured with his fellow soldiers. Polly got a letter saying that he went MIA. When the war ended the brothers returned home to find out that Zindelo went missing and was declared dead. A year later he returned. He was different, more aggression showed. Just like Tom he also got medals. But he threw them in a box to collect dust underneath his bed. Whenever he get's flash-backs of the war he grabs the medals.

Now he leads The Peaky Blinders with his brother Tommy. Because the two are the closest. The two can see each others actions and know exactly what they both want. Making them the most feared siblings in Small Heath.

Other information: Zindelo means Son or Sonny in Romani. His mother always called him Sonny. But after the war he forbid everyone to call him that. It reminded him as a weak child not a strong man. Only his family can call him Sonny. But if someone else does it, hell will be raised. But sometimes people may call him Roman if he allows it. He will make it clear if it is.

Zindelo portrayed by Jensen Ackles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 48 13
"You see, Amelia," Tommy Shelby asserted, his form resting against the desk, a cigarette poised between his index and thumb. "Under this roof, everyt...
373K 6K 31
This story is about the youngest member of the Shelby family, Vive. Together with her brothers she grows up under the smoke of Small Heath. Surrounde...
12.4K 214 26
Amelia's fear begins when she realizes the darkness within her family. She has always wanted to be part of the gang, Peaky Blinders, but now she is n...
337K 6.9K 44
Tommy Shelby and his peaky blinders have the run of Birmingham and are quickly expanding to London. When a mystery woman is seen out and about it cau...