Fight Beside Each Other | Llo...

By MehIWritem

Y/n is a girl that was adopted by loving parents. When her powers start showing, does her adopted parents acc... More

Chapter 1 Meeting
Chapter 2 Reunited
Chapter 3 The Attack
Chapter 4 The Scroll
Chapter 5 Waves
Chapter 6 Help Repair
Chapter 7 Exposed
Chapter 8 The Dark Island
Chapter 9 Bamboo Hand
Christmas Fever (Special Event)
Chapter 10 Keep It Hidden; Caught
Chapter 11 Temple of Light
Chapter 12 Will We Make it?
Chapter 13 Our Ending
Chapter 14 'Famous' Well Shopping
Chapter 15 History With Lloyd's Past And Mine
Chapter 16 To The Ground Of City We Go
Chapter 17 A Sweet Dinner
Chapter 18 - The System Wasn't a System, At Least a Good One
Chapter 19 A Night At The Monastery
Chapter 20 Escape To The Snakes Part 1.
Chapter 21 Esacpe to The Snakes Part 2.
Chapter 22 Staying Comes With Chores
Chapter 23 We Are Always Followed
Chapter 24 Digiverse and the Overlord
Christmas Special - Mr. and Mrs. Clause
Chapter 25 We're Here Again
Chapter 26 - It Was Gravity
Chapter 27 - Space Is So Cool
Chapter 28 Zane
Chapter 29 Grief is Another Stage Pt. 1
Chapter 30 Greif is Another Stage Pt. 2
Chapter 31 Issues on Issues
Chapter 32 The Invitation
Chapter 33 An Eggroll and Fried Rice
Chapter 34 Elemental Masters
Chapter 35 Winks
Chapter 36 Ice and Nicknames
Birthday (Speical Event)
Chapter 37 New Friends and Threats
Chapter 38 The Mind and Mr. Perfect
Chapter 39 Skate My Way To Betral
Chapter 40 Behind The Bandage
Chapter 41 Warm Risky Safety
Chapter 42 The Break
Chapter 42 Chen Sucks
Chapter 43 Anacondrai Generals
Chapter 44 Windy Night
Chapter 45 Brother and Friend
Chapter 46 Ronin
Chapter 47 Brother Sharpens Brother
Chapter 48 Deals
Chapter 49 I'm Here For You
Chapter 50 You are here
Chapter 51 Fame and Family
Chapter 52 The Departed Reunited
Chapter 53 143

Christmas Special: Mistletoe

1.4K 47 20
By MehIWritem

It started to snow late tonight, just lightly covering the tree branches and the homes in Ninjago City. People were all dressed warmly in coats and hats as they walked the streets. Some were carrying shopping bags and some were out with the one they love. They looked so happy, except that one person who is carrying like ten bags.

As for me, I was sitting in the corner of the living room looking out the window. I was on the couch, but I wanted to get a better view of the snow. So, I took my soft blanket and sat over here.

It was quiet here, everyone went to bed a bit ago well I still had work to do. Which was the late wrapping of presents because I put it off until the last minute. Everyone already had their gifts under the tree for everyone and I was the last person to put some here. Which was okay because it gave me a reason to not sleep, but I got done too early. It was only 11:34 at night.

Holding my knees closer to me and tugging on the blanket. It felt like there was a chilly breeze, but there wasn't. The heaters are on keeping everyone warm because Kai doesn't like the cold that much. Kinda explains it because his elemental power is fire, but that should keep him warm causes he's a hothead.

"Y/n? Why are you still up?"

My e/c eyes glance over to Zane, wearing his blue and white striped pajamas and bunny slippers. Which I got for him as an early gift because he lost his other pair to a failed prank Lloyd performed. I wasn't part of the prank, but I watch Lloyd do the whole thing and stayed quiet the entire time.

"I had to wrap presents and then I couldn't sleep," I calmly say putting on a small smile. "What about you? Why are you up?"

"Pixel woke me up because I had to do a reboot," states Zane, sitting down on the couch.

"Thought the reboot was supposed to be on Christmas?"

"It is Christmas."

Turning towards the clock hanging on the wall, it was already 12:07. Christmas day. "I didn't notice. Must have gotten lost in a train of thought."

Silence fell upon us, neither of us talks for a bit. Only slight ruffed movement of the couch or my blanket. The silence urged me to tell Zane, tell anyone at this matter. "Zane? Have you ever celebrated Christmas?"

"Well, yeah. When I met Master Wu and the others," he simply replies. "Why may you ask?"

"Never celebrated it. Growing up, we never had a Christmas tree, presents, or these lights we hung up," I explain to him, seeing the lights hanging around the rim of the room. The red and green colors made the room look so pretty, even with the tree. "Even after I left them, I never knew what Christmas was. I heard people talk about it, but never knew what it was until I met you guys."

"You never gave presents to people or got presents?"

"Nope, it's okay though. I know that today will be a good day. After all, it is my first Christmas and I get to celebrate it will amazing people," I smile up at Zane, who returned with a simple nod. Enough to tell me that he understands what I am saying.

"That also requires 8 hours of sleep."

I roll my eyes slouching down closer to the floor. Zane knows my sleep schedule isn't too good. I am a ninja that is required to train by binging my shows to however late that may be.

I remember I pulled an all-nighter because I wanted to finish a season of my show so I can get catch up. But, at 6:30 am, Zane walked out to the living room to see my wide awake with my tired eyes watching my show. He turned off the TV himself and forced me to go to bed. He said he would take my chores for the day because I pulled an all-nighter. Definitely worth it because I did not want to clean all the floors.

"Fine, I'll go to sleep," I say pushing myself up and wrapping the blanket around my shoulders like a cape. "But, if I wake up Nya. That's your fault for making me sleep in my room."

"You can't always sleep on the couch. It's also Christmas night, I don't think Wu would be happy seeing sleeping there Christmas night," states Zane.

"He wouldn't be happy that I was up this late anyway."

"Y/n, wake up."

"She was probably watching her show again."

"Or Lloyd and she were up late~"

"I was sleeping before she was!"

"Guys... shut up," I groan flipping over to the comfier side, but there was someone. "Move..."

"Kai, don't-"

"Y/N IT IS CHRISTMAS DAY! GET UP!"

Out of fear of Kai, I rolled off my bed and hurt myself doing it. Curling in a ball, holding my legs as I bit my lip. My rips hurt after that fall, felt like someone kicked me.

"I hate you, Kai," I bluntly say kicking the blanket off of me. To see most of the ninja standing around my body. Jay was laughing so hard he was curling over, Nya and Cole had a smile on, Zane was just shaking his head in disappointment, and Lloyd was covering his mouth I'm guessing because he didn't want to laugh.

Kai peeked over from my bed with a smile, "Get up, we are all waiting on you."

"I should beat you up for this."

"This one is for you."

I thank Master Wu as I took the gift from his hand. All of us had the same box from the gift Wu gave us all. Opening it up, my eyes catch the purple and silver on the gift.

"Woo! New gi!"

I pulled the gi out of the box looking at it and the rest of the ninjas' gis'. We all had similar designs that expect a few things. The gi was definitely needed after our last few missions. The stains started to just stop coming out and some were starting to rip. Jay got his caught on a tree branch and it ripped it extremely close to his underwear. Let's just say, I couldn't stop laughing at that until we got home. To the point, I had to ride Lloyd's dragon because he said it's not safe for me to fly my dragon.

"Maybe you'll rip this would just a little closer this time, Jay," I chuckle, folding it back up and setting it in the box.

A beep began to go off, which was the last batch of cookies we had to cook for today. Lloyd got up heading over to the kitchen to get them out, better than Cole. He burnt his hand trying to grab them and already has a wrapped hand.

"Here, Y/n," Nya holds out a small box out to me. I open it up and see a bunch of Christmas socks. "You've been stealing mine for a while."

"You knew I was?" I asked pulling out a pair to see them. "I thought I was being sneaky."

"Oh, no you weren't."

"Can someone help me carry these out?" Lloyd shouts from the kitchen.

"I will, Lloyd," I answer getting off the couch to help him.

"Go help your boyfriend, Y/n!"

I face him throwing a mini ball flight at his leg, "He's not my boyfriend." As I entered the kitchen, I heard Kai scream. That light was pretty hot.

"Which ones do we need to bring in?" I ask Lloyd, looking the counter over. At least five dozen cookies for all of us to eat.

"Cole said he wants the chocolate cookies and Jay wants these ones, but Wu also wants these ones out for guests and 'decoration'," he states pointing at them.

"I thought we were going to eat those though?"

"Me too," he grabs a cookie and takes a bite from the pile Wu wants. Then reaches for another, holding it out to me. "Don't you have a sweet tooth too? You ate more candy than I did yesterday."

Stealing the cookie he already took a bite from and eating that one. "Only because you gave me the ones you didn't like."

"I don't know how you liked those," he remarks eating the cookie that was supposed to go to me.

"I don't know how you don't like those."

After our chat, we picked up the plates of cookies and headed towards the kitchen. "You can go ahead," the blondie politely says.

"Ahh, neither of you can go through yet," Cole shouts from the couch, in my spot.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Look up."

The small tree leaves with bright red berries hung above us. Mistletoe is what it is called, I've seen it hung around Ninjago City and in doorways before. "What about it? It's just mistletoe if I am right."

"Do you know what mistletoe is, Y/n?"

"It's a plant from trees and shrubs," I explain, confused about what they are getting at.

Some started to laugh, I look to Lloyd confused. But he was just a red mess carrying the cookies. He wasn't even looking at me, he was looking over at the tree. "What? Am I missing something?"

"If two people meet under the mistletoe, they are too kiss!"

Oh.

I glanced down at the cookies with a small smile and my rosy cheeks. Not from the cold weather, just the thought of kissing Lloyd. I mean I do have a crush on him, but I don't know if he feels the same way. I don't want to go in and try to kiss him and have him reject me in front of our friends on Christmas day.

"Y/n?"

I looked over to Lloyd, inches away from my face. He's about the same color as mine. 'Is he going to...'

'Yeah, no he isn't.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 588 22
**CURRENTLY EDITING** jay has been watching over (y/n) for a while, i guess you could say he was stalking her..following her. (y/n) didn't have anywh...
10K 124 9
Y/n was an oni Princess/secret ninja/Terabithia She is the youngest princess and has to keep all this a secret She came to the palace after being...
17.5K 578 33
Y/n was a new princess of Ninjago City. Because of earlier events with Harumi not everyone likes her family and they quickly gain enemies. When someo...
116K 2.6K 42
Lloyd Garmadon, The Green Ninja, was always interested in (Y/N). Even though they barely talk... but can one dark secret bring them together? Can he...