(18+) RED (Complete)

By mjjlovebug

Mia Fisher receives an anonymous text, and even though she gets annoyed, her curiosity keeps the conversation... More

Ch. 1: Anonymous text
Ch. 2: Blind date
Ch. 3: Angry or sorry?
Ch. 4: Peroxide blonde
Ch. 5: Chocolate
Ch. 6: Kiss on the cheek
Ch. 7: Anti-climax
Ch. 8: Popcorn and payback
Ch. 9: A little bit of normalcy
Ch. 10: Perv
Ch. 11: More than a hug
Ch. 12: Light years or more
Ch. 13: Hold my hand
Ch. 15: Never have I ever
Ch. 16: Delusions
Ch. 17: Fumbling
Ch. 18: A Benny special
Ch. 19: Everybody has a past
Ch. 20: Improvise
Ch. 21: High heels
Ch. 22: Mice
Ch. 23: Stalker
Ch. 24: Talk or not
Ch. 25: Swim suits
Ch. 26: Giving in
Ch. 27: Mini
Ch. 28: Cleaning the air
Ch. 29: Tiny steps
Ch. 30: When life gives you lemons...
Ch. 31: Behind(s)
Ch. 32: Surprise!
Ch. 33: Limp
Ch. 34: Heavy slumber
Ch. 35: Lim'on me
Ch. 36: Honesty is the best policy
Ch. 37: Extra
Ch. 38: Initials
Ch. 39: Back to square one
Ch. 40: Bare
Ch. 41: Like embers after fire
Ch. 42: Insecure
Ch. 43: When once equals always
Ch. 44: Dickhead
Ch. 45: A skeleton or three
Ch. 46: Vulnerable
Ch. 47: Worries
Ch. 48: Facing fears
Ch. 49: Such a silly man
Ch. 50: Dessert
Ch. 51: My turn
Ch. 52: Epic
Ch. 53: Bound to...
Ch. 54: Trouble in paradise?
Ch. 55: Don't stop
Ch. 56: Slippery when wet
Ch. 57: Annoyed
Ch. 58: Tony
Ch. 59: Half truth
Ch. 60: Confession
Ch. 61: A pink ballerina tutu
Ch. 62: A threat or a favor?
Ch. 63: The princess and the ladybug
Ch. 64: Blind love
Ch. 65: Thai
Ch. 66: Piranhas
Ch. 67: Different life
Ch. 68: Reality and secrets
Ch. 69: Pick the f*ck up!
Ch. 70: I'm scared
Ch. 71: Special edition
Ch. 72: About being a good girl
Ch. 73: Carried away
Ch. 74: Nobody's perfect
Ch. 75: Dangers
Ch. 76: Shaking hands
Ch. 77: Safety
Ch. 78: Warm
Ch. 79: Breathe again
Ch. 80: All over the place
Ch. 81: Graduation
Ch. 82: Two Cosmo and a Fluffy Duck
Ch. 83: Giving something back
Ch. 84: First aid kit
Ch. 85: Surprise
Ch. 86: A new era

Ch. 14: Fine on wine

2.4K 122 401
By mjjlovebug

"Mia? Wake up, Mimi."

"Mia, can you hear me?"

I felt soft, rapid slaps on my cheek, that were pulling me out of my empty dream.

"Please wake up."

"I swear this is the worst panic attack she's had. At least that I've seen."

That was Gabby's voice. And the other one was...

"Michael?" I croaked out, with a voice that barely worked.

"Ha! Isn't that typical? I've been your best friend since stone age, yet it's his name you're calling the moment you wake up," Gabby snorted. I didn't know if she was joking or if she was really offended, but I'd have to deal with that later.

"Are you alright, Mia?" Michael asked, with worry written all over.

"Uhm... Yeah," I said, after spending a whole few seconds trying to remember where I was. I couldn't, though. I was too confused.

"You have no idea how sorry I am. I'd never brought you there if I knew it was going to get that bad."

He stroked my hand repeatedly, and it was first then I realized that I was sitting in a car with his arm wrapped safely around me.

"We're almost at the hotel now."

"Now, hold on. This isn't the hotel we're staying at," Gabby objected, and Michael quickly explained.

"No. The crew and I are staying here. We've pretty much rented the entire hotel, and there weren't any rooms available for you. Not any nice rooms, at least. And I didn't take it for granted that you'd feel okay staying with me, even though I wouldn't mind."

He swallowed and looked at me. Then he leaned close to whisper into my ear.

"I wouldn't mind that at all."

Then he cleared his voice and composed himself.

"So yeah, that's why you got one of the best rooms at the other hotel. But I don't want to leave you there after..."

"Sweet! Is there anything to drink there?" Gabby interrupted. "After this it's time to get fine on wine. Right, Mimi?"

I giggled a bit. Only Gabby would think of alcohol in a situation like this. Then again, she'd seen her fair share of anxiety attacks to know that I was fine now. Well, fine? Sitting the way I did, leaning against Michael's chest with his arm around me, made everything perfect.

"Get your ass drunk and relaxed, and then..."

She mumbled the rest, but I knew what she meant. And since Michael chuckled, I was pretty sure he did, too.

"Please don't listen to her," I whispered and tried to hide my face, partially in my hand and partially in the crook of his neck. He smelled so good. And the way his rib cage vibrated when he laughed made my stomach flutter and tickle. I just wanted to sit like this forever. Unfortunately, we were already at the hotel and the car came to a halt.

"Back entrance?" Gabby asked and stated the obvious.

"Yeah. But there are probably paps lurking around, so we need to make it quick. Just hurry inside, and if anyone spots us, I'll distract them."

I noticed the cautious eyes of the driver, who eventually cleared his voice.

"Uhm, sir? I need to remind you that your security team isn't here yet. The only security is the one..."

"...at the hotel, yes. I'm aware of that," Michael interrupted. But he signed for him to open the doors and let us out. Then he turned to me and grabbed my hand.

"It only takes a few seconds and we'll be inside and safe. Okay?"

"Pff... It's not like they're dangerous just because they want a picture of you," I said and tried to play it off and act cool. I didn't succeed much, though.

"You're right. But I think we've all seen that they can cause pretty dangerous situations anyway."

I blushed and stared at my lap. Why couldn't my brain work like everyone else's? This was exactly why my mom was babying me, and why I was scared to be on my own. A terrible, paralyzing and downward going spiral, I know, but very hard to get out of.

"There's no reason to be embarrassed, babe. It is how it is," Michael said as if he knew what I was thinking. My eyes went to Gabby, who climbed out first, and I could see in the corner of my eyes that Michael was giving me one of his loving, award winning smiles. Then he squeezed my hand.

"And it makes me want to take care of you in more ways than one."

My eyes grew wide at his words, but he turned so quickly that I didn't get to respond. I still saw his smile turn into a devious smirk, though. Great. Now I was twice as nervous. Question was; was I more nervous about the few seconds with strangers around, or him?

<><><>

Michael's suite was nothing less than astounding. It was even bigger than ours back at the other hotel, and had a better view of the city. The walls were painted a really light grey, which was completed by furniture in the same nuances. It might have looked boring if it wasn't for the bright blue, almost turquoise, theme that spiced it all up. Blue pillows, lamps and throws over the back of the couches. There were even splashes of blue on the pictures on the walls. Everything was matched to perfection and very suitable for a man of Michael's caliber.

"Are you hungry?" he asked and clasped his hands together a little awkwardly.

"Like a werewolf," Gabby snickered. "Get it? Thriller? The werewolf..."

I stopped her by rolling my eyes dramatically.

"Got it, Gabby. He doesn't fancy lame references like that, so please."

"He's right there, you know. I think he can answer for himself," she muttered and pointed to where he was standing. Then she slumped down on the couch, crossed her feet on the table and started flipping through the TV channels.

"Thanks, by the way. I feel exactly like home now."

I shook my head and laughed, and Michael did the same.

"Excuse her. She's just being Gabby."

"Already love her," he smiled. Then he picked up a menu from a desk that had a plate of delicious, freshly sliced fruit and a large bouquet of red roses. But that wasn't what caught my attention.

"Oh. Can I...?" I asked eagerly, looking at the bowl of candy.

"Of course."

"I'm warning you. She'll eat it all before you even get a taste," Gabby commented from the couch, and I blushed. "Even your hand if you're not careful."

I snorted and scowled at her.

"I'm not that greedy, Gabs. He can taste...some."

She turned towards Michael and made some gestures that told everything he needed to know about that case, but I didn't really care anymore. I already had the delicious taste of chocolate coating my taste buds and moaned in delight. I was actually so engrossed in finding my next temptation, that I didn't notice that Michael walked up to me and leaned close to my ear.

"Make more of those sounds, please. Preferably with my name somewhere in between," he spoke lowly, and I stopped eating because I completely lost focus on what literally was my life. And when he discreetly placed his hand on my lower back to sneak a bite, I didn't even react. Damn.

"You're right. Raspberry candy tastes pretty nice."

Then he leaned close again and nailed me with his eyes.

"But I bet it tastes better from your lips."

"Oh, God," I breathed, instantly feeling light-headed for the second time in only a couple of hours, only this time it was for completely different reasons than earlier. Reasons that made my inside turn to mush.

"Close enough..." he chuckled with a smirk and eyes so dark that they were almost black from desire. Everything he did exuded seduction, and I was completely helpless to resist. He could have taken me right then and there, and I wouldn't even acknowledge that Gabby was still in the room.

"...but the name is Michael."

Then he suddenly snapped out of it and started studying the menu again.

"How about some KFC?"

"Pizza!" was heard from the person on the couch, who now looked more like a road-kill, where she laid sprawled over three whole seats.

"Mia?" he asked and turned to me.

"I..."

...want to eat your cum, my mind whimpered, and my face turned bright red.

"I'll have whatever you're having."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep," I answered courtly, and pretended to be concentrating on the candy again. I wasn't. Every single cell in my body was drawn to the man next to me, who ordered and made sure the food was placed on the coffee table in front of the TV not long after.

"Dig in," he said already before we'd sat down, and I nudged Gabby's feet.

"Move, bitch."

But she refused.

"Fuck off. Go sit with your boyfriend."

I gave Michael a short glance, and saw him smirk and pat on the seat next to him. There was room for two. Barely. So, a little hesitantly, I sat down next to him and copied what he did; piled up some chicken on my plate and added a little slice of pizza on the side. Perfect.

We ate in silence while we watched some lame sitcom that actually made us laugh a couple of times. But after Gabby had raided the minibar, which weren't mini at all, things went anything else but silent.

"Teach me how to Moonwalk, Mike!" she shouted a little too loud. I mean, the music wasn't exactly low, but she yelled as if we were at a club filled to the rim with party people. Needless to say; Gabby was the first to be considered drunk. But I had to admit that I felt a little tipsy too.

"Lift your heel and keep the weight on your toe."

"Like this?"

"Not unless your heel is your toe," Michael chuckled, and I laughed like crazy at Gabby's repeatedly failed attempts.

"Weight on toe, then slide the other foot back... No, no. You're doing it wrong. Like this."

Of course Michael crossed the floor so smoothly that you'd believe there was oil on the floor.

"Show off," Gabby muttered. Then she started pulling at my arm.

"You try! It's not as easy as it looks, I tell ya."

"No! I can't dance! Not in a million years!" I objected, of course to no avail. And as soon as I entered the provisional dance floor, Michael coiled both of his arms around my waist and pulled me close. He was handsy. He was moving. And he was hot in more ways than one. He was going to be the death of me for sure.

"Move your hips, babe," he told me, and guided me to follow the rhythm of his own. Then he turned me around so I had my back against his chest, and continued.

"Maybe this is easier," he murmured into my ear, and I could feel the whole front of his body flushed to my back. And with his hands placed on my hips, he pulled me closer, and I felt trapped in the most glorious way.

"Let loose and mirror my actions."

And boy, did he move. He even took it down to half the speed just to make sure I followed him, and made everything more erotic than it already was. Then his hands lifted my arms up and followed the outline of my body on their way back to my waist. Automatically I let them move through the air along with the music, before I lowered them and kind of embraced the top of his head, and dug my fingers into his hair.

"Get a room!" Gabby groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Already have one!" Michael shouted back and grinded a little extra just to tease her. But I was sure he knew he was teasing me at the same time, because he was hard. Rock hard. And the way he rubbed his bulge against my ass made me feel things I'd never felt before. It was first now that I understood the meaning of being drenched, because my panties were unpleasantly soaked.

"Whatever!"

Then there was pounding on the door, which we ignored at first. But when it kept on, Michael reluctantly let go of me with a frustrated groan.

"What?" he barked to whoever was there. Then we heard another groan before Michael returned to shut down the music.

"I feel like a child, always being told what to do. 'It's not good for your image' or 'You're ruining your career' are the usual arguments. But this time it was different, though."

He snickered and dumped down on the couch.

"In what way?"

"It's almost two am. People are allegedly trying to sleep."

We laughed way too loud, while we tried to refill our glasses with whatever liquid that was left. Gabby emptied the bottle of wine, not even bothering to use her glass. Michael was a gentleman though, and shared the rest of the champagne with me.

"Did you know that I don't really like champagne?" I giggled and leaned forward so it would be easier to talk to him, and him alone.

"You don't?" he exclaimed startled. "But isn't this your third glass?"

"Fourth, yes. But I admit that this one was pretty good."

Michael looked at the bottle, squinted a little and read out loud.

"Louis Roederer."

"Cristal. Yeah, I noticed."

Both of us giggled before he scooted closer on the couch, pretending to want to whisper something into my ear. But he didn't say anything. He just inhaled and dug his face into my neck. I felt his barely there beard stubble against my skin and his warm breath. Then I exhaled and shivered a bit when his lips finally made contact, with a whole firework of tingling sensations exploding in my body as a result. God, they were soft! And it was like when he'd first started, he couldn't stop.

A hand slowly sneaked its way up my thigh to my hip, and he shifted a bit to get closer. But just as his kisses started moving along my jaw on the unmistakable path to my starved lips...

"How about some 'Never have I ever'?"

Cock blocker...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 2.3K 64
{ Highest Ranking tags: #2 mjfam #2 TheKingOfPop, #3 alcapone} β€’ Won Best Alternative Universe FanFic in the 2020 MJFA'S BOOK ONE: He pounds his fi...
203K 7K 79
Michael Jackson and the person he would've deserved. / set in BAD era / / actual events used for reference /
235K 5.3K 86
βœ”οΈCOMPLETEDβœ”οΈ MJFA 2019 WINNER 2018 FINALIST #wattys2019 |#1 in MJFanfiction| |#1 in Moonwalker| |#1 in MichaelJackson| ^^ Highest Ranks^^ This isn't...
972 27 2
"I've been watching you since you got here." "Watching me? Being a stalker isn't exactly flattering." "I thought you would love knowing that I've b...