I'm an Elfling!(The Hobbit fa...

By _Anxiety_sucks_

Sauron tries to summon another wizard from another dimension, to help him win but instead he summons a fangir... More

Welcome
Chapter 1 Im An Elfling!
Chapter 2 The Shire And Bilbo Baggins!
Chapter 3 The Dwarfs Are Here! (1)
Chapter 4 The Dwarfs Are Here! (2)
Chapter 5 The Dwarfs Are Here! (3)
Chapter 6 An Unexpected Journey Begins (1)
Chapter 7 An Unexpected Journey Begins (2)
Chapter 8 Leaving Bag End!
Chapter 9 Orcs!
Chapter 10 Trolls
Chapter 11 Troll Hoard And Elvish Swords!
Chapter 12 Warg Attck!
Chapter 13 To Rivendell!
A/N
Chapter 15 Elflings And Baths!
Chapter 16 Dinner With Elfs And Dwarfs!
Chapter 17: Leaving Rivendell!
Chapter 18: With The Dwarfs!
Chapter 19 : Calen! What Are You Doing Here!
Chapter 20: Escaping Goblin-Town
Chapter 21: Not Safe Yet!
Chapter 22: Stupid Orcs!
The End

Chapter 14 Lord Elrond!

3.1K 113 1
By _Anxiety_sucks_

Chapter 14 here with Elrond in it!!

This is mainly about Elrond and Calen bonding!

Start of recap...

"I can understand you!" screamed the little elfling.

"oops"  A nervous laugh was heard.

Gandalf paid the voice no mind and continued his conversation with Lindir.

[Gandalf:] “I must speak with Lord Elrond.”

[Lindir:] “My lord Elrond is not here.”

[Gandalf:] “Not here? Where is he?”

Suddenly, the Elvish horns from earlier are heard again. The Company turns around and they see a group of armed horsemen approaching along the bridge at a rapid rate

Third person pov...

[Thorin:] “Ifridî bekâr!” [translated: Ready weapons!’] “Hold ranks!”

The dwarves bunch up together into a tight circle with their weapons pointed outward; the mounted Elves arrive and ride in circles around the dwarves.

Eventually, they stop, and one elf, Elrond, separates himself from the others.

Calen surpasses her squeal of delight when elrond talks to Gandalf.

[Elrond:] “Gandalf.”

Gandalf bows gracefully and winces slightly when Calen starts to pull on his beard as she slips out of his hold.

[Gandalf:] “Lord Elrond. Mellonnen! Mo evínedh?” [subtitle: My friend! Where have you been?]

[Elrond:] “Farannem ‘lamhoth i udul o charad. Dagannem rim na Iant Vedui.”  [subtitle: We’ve been hunting a pack of Orcs that came up from the South. We slew a number near the Hidden Pass.]

Elrond dismounts from his horse, then he and Gandalf hug, Elrond then Steps back confused but when he sees a little elfling he smiles warmyl at her.

"Suilad dilthen er (Hello little one)"  he says so her in Elvish. The elfling smiled brightly at him and responds in elvish back to him.

"Im am eithel hir Elrond -o Rivendell (I am well Lord Elrond of Rivendell)"  Calen shyly responds.

Calen / Jazz pov...

' Oh shit'. I thought as Elrond went to hug gandalf, I groan as I was quished between the two bodies they soon broke apart and I could breath again.

Elrond had a confused face before he sees me, 'Crap' I think my eyes widening he saw me.

Elrond the lens down a bit and smiles warmly at me threw gandalfs Beard, he then speaks in elvish and I respond.

I then decide that it is safe to get out, Gandalf helps me down from him I use his body like rope and slide down like a slide.

I giggle as my feet touch the floor, I was then picked up by someone it was elrond!!

'oh my gosh oh my gosh I'm being picked up by Hugo weaving Holy Middle earth' I scream with joy in my head.

I try to keep a blank face but when he smiles at me I give up and smiled with my teeth right back at him.

They then continue their conversation like I wasn't there.

Third person pov...

[Elrond:] “Strange for Orcs to come so close to our borders. Something, or someone, has drawn them near.”

He holds up an Orc sword and shows it to everyone, then hands it to Lindir.

[Gandalf:] “Ah, that may have been us.”

Thorin steps forward, and Elrond looks upon him with recognition, Calen waves happily to the Dwarf king who waves back at the Elfling.

[Elrond:] “Welcome Thorin, son of Thrain.”

[Thorin:] “I do not believe we have met.”

[Elrond:] “You have your grandfather’s bearing. I knew Thror when he ruled under the Mountain.”

[Thorin:] “Indeed; he made no mention of you.”

[Ignoring this insult, Elrond turns to the dwarves and speaks in Elvish (Sindarin). The dwarves don’t understand what he is saying.

He shifts The elfling in his arms as he turns to talk.

[Elrond:] “Nartho i noer, toltho i viruvor. Boe i annam vann a nethail vin.” [ Light the fires, bring forth the wine. We must feed our guests.]

[Gloin:] “What is he saying? Does he offer us insult?”

Calen signs and looks at Elrond with a suffering looks clearly saying

"look at what I have to deal with" elrond smiles at her and Calen smiles back.

The dwarves grow bellicose and grip their weapons uneasily. Gandalf speaks exasperatedly.

[Gandalf:] “No, master Gloin, he’s offering you food.”

The dwarves quickly discuss this amongst themselves.

[Gloin:] “Ah well, in that case, lead on.”

Time skip...

Calen / Jazz pov...

I wave bye to bilbo as he and The Dwarfs Are then lead to the food while Elrond puts me down o N the floor and holds my hand.

He's still smiling, wow he does smile alot he must be happy to see a Elfling again I guess after aragorn.

We then begin walking somewhere probably to a bathroom because I need a bath and clean clothes.

"Im was wondering dilthen er, if cin could treneri- nin how na came na n- with Dwarfs a perian a Mithrandir?  ( I was wondering little one, if you could tell me how to came to be with  Dwarfs a Hobbit and Mithrandir?)"

He spoke in elfvish, I thought for a minute before responding to his question.

" Eithel hir Elrond i perian Bilbo found nin outside hon car im had baw rín ben how im got ennas ben nin est- so ho gave nin a siniath er sui an i Dwarves im gar- joined hain bo ennas Quest an their homeland  (Well lord Elrond the Hobbit Bilbo found me outside his house I had no memory or how I got there or my name so he gave me a new one as for the Dwarves I have joined them on there Quest for their homeland"

I responded back in perfect elvish I surprised myself with how well I speak the language.

Elrond nodded along with my answer "ah yes I see now, also you don't have to call me lord Elrond little one just call me Elrond (i was so temped to say 'call me Ada' but I decided to wait a few more chapters)" said Lor-i mean elrond.

"of course Lor-i mean Elrond, I'm Calen Baggins I guess" I laughed.

"Bilbo was the one who gave you that name right Calen" he says I nodd "yep he did it took us ages to find the perfect name for me"

To be continued...

I loved writing elrond I tried to keep him in character but I was hard anyway hoped you liked this chapter!

Bye!

Word count : 1100

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 47 10
Once the darkness rises once more, a girl from the stars is bound to fall. Upon her arrival the One will be revealed and the light will slowly start...
27.2K 847 79
shes a pirate elf and hes an elf prince, what a pair right? legolas and maeral have been childhood best friends ever since they were pretty much 6...
2.7K 69 19
"I will stay safe. I promise," I said, pulling back and looking her in the eyes. They were red and puffy from crying, and her face was tearstained. I...
3.4K 93 23
Here I am back again with my Elfling series here is book l all over again If you haven't read The first or second, third or fourth book then I would...