Strange One (Bleach Fanfic)

By Debbekham

*Editing in progress* Everyone in Karakura Town and the soul society are happy. Doing there job. Especially t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 63

554 16 7
By Debbekham

~Renjis POV~

"What the hell are you doing!?" Ichigo yelled at me. I was standing where I was outside the portal. I cant leave. One is that Kaia is on the verge of dealth, and second Rukia and my captain was still here.

"I cant leave Rukia behind." I shouted back at him.

"Im not leaving if your not leaving." He said about to step out of the portal.

"No." I said giving him a glare. Captain Unohana did bakudo on him and he fell asleep in her arms.

"That boy." I turned my head to the left and say Byakuya.

"Captain." I gasped. He was with one of the members of squad 4.

"Renji I order you to go protect Rukia. Shes stubborn and wouldnt come with me." He said with his eyes closed. My eyes widened. Rukia stuck up to Byakuya? Thats new.

"Yes Captain." I bowed.

"Wait, I'll come with you." Chad said. I nodded and flashed step towards the 5th tower. Chad ran but quickly caught up. The reason I didnt want Ichigo to come with me or us because he needs to rest and take care of business back in Karakura Town. Its his home town after all. I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that Aizen is gonna do something and Ichigo needs to stop him.

We transferred the whole Karakura Town to the soul society and replaced it with a decoy. Karakura Town is now located in the soul society. Who knows how long Aizen would figure it out.

"What are we suppose to be doing exactly?" Chad asked in his deep low voice.

"Were suppose to fi-" I was cut off.

"Sodo No Shirayuki!" Rukias delicate voice yelled. I looked up in the sky and watched as she fight off a herd of men with skull hollow mask. Chad already was up there fighting with her.

"Roar Zabimaru!" I extended my zanpakuto and lashed out on the rest of the army of them.

"Renji, Chad, what are you doing here?" She asked in shock.

"What do you think Im gonna let you fight alone?" I asked.

"Plus, Byakuya told us to help you." Chad said.

"No enough talking." I said getting in a fighting stance. "Lets kill them."

We defeated all the army but the guy who controlled them kept producing more. It was uneasy to defeat this guy. We got a strategy. Chad and I attacked him while Rukia used her zanpakuto and froze him.

"What is this?" He yelled while struggling.

"We couldnt land a hit on you. We have somehow to freeze the source that produce your armies. Your branches." Rukia said. The branches started to turn to ice and broke off. Before we could bring the finally blow a huge espada knocked him off the pillar he was standing on.

Our eyes widened.

"Damn that Ulquiorra. Not doing anything but watch the beast." He growled. He looked down at us. "Finally I found some intruders to fight."

"Who the hell are you?" Rukia shouted. He was enormous. I didnt think espada couldnt be this, this huge.

"Look Rukia, hes number 10. Means hes the weakest of all of them." I reassured her looking at his shoulder.

"I fought this guy back in the world of the living before, he wasnt his huge." Chad spoke.

"What are you saying Chad? Are you saying he had a growth spurt?" I said looking back at him then the 10th Espada standing in front of us.

"Enough talking." He said and threw his arm down at us. We jumped out of the way. Dust blew everywhere. We coughed the dust away from our faces.

"Come on, bring it on." I shouted. "Bankai!" I shouted while stucking Zabimaru out and then light red aura formed around us. My zanpakuto changed into a bone snake.

I attacked him while shouted. I wrapped my zanpakuto around it.

"Rukia now!" She stuck her zanpakuto into the ground 4 times and then an ice pillar revolved around him. He started laughing. Chad powered up and attacked him.

"Thats it." He laughed even more. He broke away from my strangle. He screamed and grew bigger. 3x his original size.

"Impossible." I breathed out. He crashed his big hand down on us once again. We jumped out of the way avoiding his attack.

"You little pest are annoying. Might as well kill you all now." He laughed. He then screamed and crimson red arua revolved around him. He grew even bigger. The ground started shaking. I watched as the number on his left shoulder change. The 1 started to disappear.

"What?" I said in shock. Then big thumps hit against the ground. Behind the big beast was a long tale with multply legs.

"My name is Yammy Llargo the zero espada. You soul reapers thought that the rank of espadas were 1-10. No its actually 0-9." He laughed. This isnt possible. This cant be. Yammy through his fist towards us faster than I could think. We couldnt move. I couldnt move. I was in shock to move.

"What? Why cant I touch you!?" He shouted. The dust started to clear up. I saw something white and black.

"Now, I thought I told you to help Rukia." My eyes darted to the left. I saw a guy with jet black hair and in a white and black captains coat.

"You got yourself in a twist huh Renji." I looked to the right who was standing acouple feet ahead of us. He wasnt wearing a shirt. Hes black hair was sticking up.

"Captain Zaraki? Captain Kuchiki?" I asked.

"B-Brother?" Rukia said in awestruck. What the hell is going on?

"I thought you guys were suppose to be gone?" I asked standing up.

"We were but then Byakuya wanted to go back." Kenpachi explained. "So I tried to stop him and we ended up here."

"You do not make fun of me Kenpachi." Byakuya said in a cool mellow tone. A flash of something pink came from my right. It hit Kenpachi but he dodged it. They started to attack each other but then the espada behind them joined in.

"This was my fight!" He shouted swinging his big tale towards them. Chad, Rukia, and I jumped out of the way. While they fought for some odd reason we have to defeat that espada.

"Come on Chad we have to go at him." I said. He nodded. I swung Zabimaru towards the espada but he easily neglected it. This isnt gonna be easy.

~Kaias POV~

I saw something. It was bright. Something bright at the end of the dark tunnel I was in. I looked around me. Nothing. Just plain darkness. Should I move forward towards the light? Someone sweet filled my nose. My fangs sprun out of my gums. I licked my lips and darted towards the light.

I gasped and looked around. The chains around my wrist started to burn once more.

"Hey, Hey, Kaia breathe." I snapped my neck towards the left. I saw something light green. It was long. It stood out of the dark room. My vision grew sharp. I could easily see through the darkness.

"Nel?" I questioned. I saw a bright smile spread across her face.

"You remembered!" She beamed and jumped and attacked me with a bone crushing hug. I felt the air escape my lungs evey time she squeezed me.

"Get off of her Neliel." A sharp voice said from behind her. She released me and turned her head.

"Grimmjow your awake." I said out of breathe. The pain from the chains burned my wrist. I whimpered and yelled from the burning sensation. I clutched my fist. I herd something snap and I felt my arm drop to the floor.

"Psh, it doesnt hurt." Grimmjow said in an annoyed tone. I glared at him.

"Grimmjow." Nel snapped at him. I heard blood rush through their veins. I could hear there steady heart beat pump blood in and out. My fangs slide out of my gums. My throat felt parched. Everything I saw was red. I blinked acouple times. Nothing worked.

I licked my lips.

"Kaia?" Nel spoke. Her voice sounded so far but I knew she was right there. I swallowed. I stared at her neck. I growled lowly. She backed away from me. "Stop, listen to me." The look in her eyes were full with worry and fear.

I felt like my body was under control. I flash step away from my previous stop and gripped Nels neck and slammed her against the wall. My breathing was uneven. I licked my lips to keep them moist. I could already feel her warm, metallic, sweet, and think blood reviving my parched throat.

"Nightmare stop!" She shouted. I quickly brought my face to her neck licked her neck hearing her pulse quicken. She squirmed under my grip which cause me to tighten it. I felt myself being thrown back. My back hit the wall making an electricity shot though my back and up my spin. I screamed and growled.

"Nightmare snap out of it!" Grimmjow yelled. My arm stung. I looked down and saw a small scratch. I brought my arm up and licked it and watch as it healed. My stomach growled. I flash step to Grimmjow and kicked his stomach. He hit the wall and I flash step towards him and grabbed his neck lifting him off his feet.

"Princess, snap out of it." Shi said. I turned my head towards the door way. I growled loudly. I clutch my teeth. Grimmjow kicked me making me hit the wall and once again burned my back.

"You can control it." Hikari light and delicate voice filled the room. I could hear more blood rush up and down there bodies from head to toe. I opened one eye and watched as Shi and Hikari stepped closer.

I growled once they stepped closer. What was wrong with me? I felt no control of my body. Kill them. The voice said in my head. It was a voice I didnt understand.

"Yes master." I said. My voice didnt belong to me. I saw the fear in there eyes. I stood up cracking my neck. I flash step towards Shi and Hikari. The jumped out of the way. I felt my self slam against the floor. Someone holding my arms down. I squirm to get lose.

"Let go of me." I growled. 'Stop! Your not suppose to hurt them!' I screamed in my head. I thrash to get lose.

"Nightmare open your eyes." A monotone voice said. I looked around the room. I saw no one. My head started to pound. My thoat crave for blood more and more.

"You belong to me. Come back to me." I saw something merge out of the shadow. The back of my neck started to burn. I screamed in pain. I stopped thrashing and turning. I gasped for air. Everything turned back to normal. The grip on my arms losened. My fangs drew back.

"Ul-Ulquiorra." I spoke softly. I rolled on my stomach and coughed up blood.

"Kaia are you alight?" Nel asked worriedly. I wrapped my hand around my neck. I started coughing more and more. The smell of sweet warm blood made me look up. Ulquiorra was holding something. It was small. I could hear it move in his hands. I flash step to him snatching it. I dug my fangs in the blood bag draining it.

"Are you ok now?" Grimmjow said. I dropped the bag and nodded. I licked my lips. I felt some blood travel down the corner of my lips. Ulquiorra stood in front of me. He leaned foreward making he gasped for air. He licked the blood clean.

"What the hell is going on?" Shi growled. I looked in Ulquiorras vivid green eyes. They held relief. He was glad I was alive. He stepped away from me.

"Lets go." He said. Hikari and Shi disappeared. We walked out of the room. We entered the thrown room.

"Lord Aizen wanted Nightmare to change and become his. He develop this system to erase or store away her happy and good memories and change them. He told me to be incharge to watch her." Ulquiorra said. He didnt look amused.

"But you couldnt bare to see her suffer." Grimmjow smirked.

"No. She suffered more pain than this." He said snapping his gaze to him. I rolled my eyes. I looked around the room.

"Here." Nel tossed me my zanpakutos. I caught them and place them back on my left side.

"So your saying that she is now controlled by Aizen?" Hikari said popping out behind me. Ulquiorra nodded. He kept his eyes on him.

"Who the hell are you?" Grimmjow asked.

"Her zanpakuto. Hikari Seishin." He said walking towards me.

"Looks like you dont remember us." Shi said appearing behind me wrapping his arm around my waist. I rolled my eyes and moved away from him.

"Shi Korosu?" Nel asked. He nodded eyeing her. I kicked his side.

"Stop flirting." I growled. Grimmjow laughed.

"Shes mine." Grimmjow picked Nel up and made her sit on his lap. I smirked at her while her face flushed red. I heard zanpakuto crashing each other. I closed my eyes listening to the sound. I felt there spiritual pressure acouple feet away from here.

"Nigh-" Before who every said that could finish saying my name I sonido away from there. I appeared on top of the building. I peered down and saw something huge being kicked back. I saw something pink and dust floating around. Someone screamed.

"They seemed like they didnt leave." Shi said. I nodded my head. The big espada was about to attack Renji and Rukia whos seemed in the edge of passing out. I appeared in front of them.

"Yammy stop." I said. He looked at me.

"Another pest." He opened his mouth to fire a cero. I closed my eyes and stuck out my hand. The cero hit my palm. I closed my hand making the cero dissipate. I pointed my finger at him and shot a dark blue cero with white aura around it.

"Who the hell are you bastard?" He said blocking my attack.

"You dont know me." I frowned. I touched Rukia and Renji and sonido away from there. I place them away from the chaos.

"NIghtmare so nice for you to join us." Kenny said. I snapped my head at them.

"Dont turn your head away from your opponent." Byakuya said moving his cherry blossom pedals at him. Yammy stood up and was about to attack them.

"Get lost!" Byakuya and Kenny shouted and slice them. I took out Hikari and jumped and hit Yammy in the head. I flash step towards his stomach kicking him away from us.

"Would you 2 knock it off!" I shouted awhile blocking there attack. They both glared at me and tried to attack me. I did a front flip kicking them both.

"Stop interfering!" Kenny shouted,

"Stop acting like kids!" I shouted. Yammy was back and screamed. I covered my ears. I attacked Yammy. "Shut up!" I growled. I cut his arms. He screamed making my ears hurt.

*

Byakuya and Kenny stopped fighting. They just sat in the back ground while I fought Yammy. They were useless. I felt like I broke my left wrist. My throat felt dry. Damn it my hunger is returning. I havent had a good meal lately. I licked the blood off of the blade of Hikari.

"It tickles." He laughed.

"Hey! No fair!" Shi shouted. I shook them there comments and charged at Yammy. I got hit in the head making the world spin. His tale was harder than it looks. I shook it off.

"Your so weak!" Yammy laughed at me. I stumbled to get on my feet.

"Your your bankai 'Princess'." He mocked me. I growled trying to stand on my feet but failed.

"Let me take care of this." Kenny said.

"No." I push him back. "You sit back and relax." I looked him in the eye.

"Are you really gonna use your bankai?" Hikari asked.

'Theres no other option.' I said in my head. I stood there with my eyes closed focusing on my spiritual pressure. I stuck out Hikari in a horizontal line.

"Shiro Hebi No Hikari, Ban-Kai!" I shouted opening my eyes. Blue and white wind and water flew around me. Dust blew everywhere. I loud hissing should was around me. A clear water snake slithered around me. My clothing changed. I was wearing a dark blue dress that went just past my knees. It was a long sleeve white kimono around it.

I touched Hikari as it nudged his smooth wet head against my hand. He hissed at Yammy. I pointed at him.

"Pilar Agua." I said. Hikari hissed and lunged at him. He coiled around Yammy while he sliced Hikari in half. I jumped in the air and cut 2 of his legs off.

"Hielo." I said closing my hands together. Hikari turned into ice leaving the water pillar to freeze. Hikari slithered towards me. I jump in in the sky and stabbed the ice pillar with my zanpakuto making it shatter. 

Hikari turned into his pure white snake with his crimson red eyes. I jumped down walking away.

"Unbelievable." Renji said in shock.

"He isnt finished." Ulquiorra said. I turned around moving my hands in front of me making the white snake block his punch. Hikari started to bit down on his hand and slowly swallow it. I sonido above him. He spun around hitting me making me slam against the ground with a grunt.

He shook of Hikari. My vision started to blur. Damn it. I stuggle to my feet once again.

"You think you finished me. Ha! Im the zero espada making it impossible to defeat." He laughed lunging towards me. I sat there with one hand kepping me balance. Before he got close to me I stared him in the eye.

"Boil." I said. He brought down his giant fist but I blocked it with my zanpakuto. He started to scream in agony. He held his head in his hands. He rolled around the sand. I stepped closer. I stuck out my hand out and pointed at Yammy. Hikari attacked him. I spun my finger in a circular motion making the snake coil around his neck.

Yammy manage to get on his feet.

"Tough one." I said closing my hand tightly. Hikari tighted his grip. He screamed once more. I ran towards Yammy and stabbed his stomach. Blood seep from the wound. My fangs grew and I slice up cutting him in half. Hikari released in. I dropped my zanpakuto and dug my fangs in the nap of his neck. I drained him dry. I rip his head from his body. I stood there whipping the blood off my mouth.

"You call yourself the zero espada." I said as his body turned to dust slowly. Hikari returned to his normal form. My legs felt numb. I felt myself fall on my knees. Before I could someone sweep me off my feet.

"That was unexpected." Ulquiorra said looking in my vivid eyes. I smiled a little. Hekept his straight unemotional face on. Even though he doesnt show emotion or smile, he makes me feel...complete.

"You didnt help him, thats unexpected." I spoke softly.

"Hes a nuisance to me." He placed me on my feet.

"Not to ruin the moment but lets go back." Renji said. He was all bruised up. I limped over to him. I bit my wrist.

"Drink." I said pushing my wrist towards his mouth. He stepped back.

"What the hell!?" He said.

"It would heal you." I said. I heisitated but I made him drink my blood. Same with Rukia and Chad. They healed quickly. I felt like I was about to faint. No I have to get back before fainting.

"You look pale Kai." Nel said. I swallowed.

"Im fine." I said. I bit my finger and traced the ground. The portal was locked. Damn Aizen. I closed my eyes and chanted something. The ground started shaking. I felt like I was gonna pass out right then and there. I cling onto the light before sleeping. The gates of hell appeared in front of me.

"Open." I said swallowing. The gates opened quickly revealing black smoke.

"How may we insist you Princess." I heard Akas' light voice. I blinked trying to stay awake.

"Open the portal, through the hells gate." I said standing up. She bowed.

"Yes, My Lady." She said. She opened the portal through the hell gates. I felt weak and numb. I was about to fall when someone encircled there arm around me.

"Rest now." Hes dull voice said. I closed my eyes and curled into hims cold yet warm embrace. I slowly was concusmed by darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 2.2K 19
The Shinagami in Soul Society have cast Ichigo Kurosaki aside. He was forgotten by everyone. Everyone that is, except the Arrancar and Aizen, and the...
67.8K 1.8K 12
**Book One** You have just moved to Karakura Town with your father for work, it wasn't long after your moved that your father enrolled you to Karakur...
40.6K 869 31
[COMPLETED] BLEACH SPOILERS! IF YOU HAVENT SEEN EVERYTHING, DONT READ. IT CONTAINS SPOILERS You've been living with Urahara Kisuke ever since the ev...
6K 68 25
The war with the Quincy is finally over, and Ichigo again stands victorious. However, a new enemy stirs from within the depths of the Soul Society...