I'm an Elfling!(The Hobbit fa...

By _Anxiety_sucks_

Sauron tries to summon another wizard from another dimension, to help him win but instead he summons a fangir... More

Welcome
Chapter 1 Im An Elfling!
Chapter 2 The Shire And Bilbo Baggins!
Chapter 3 The Dwarfs Are Here! (1)
Chapter 4 The Dwarfs Are Here! (2)
Chapter 5 The Dwarfs Are Here! (3)
Chapter 6 An Unexpected Journey Begins (1)
Chapter 7 An Unexpected Journey Begins (2)
Chapter 8 Leaving Bag End!
Chapter 10 Trolls
Chapter 11 Troll Hoard And Elvish Swords!
Chapter 12 Warg Attck!
Chapter 13 To Rivendell!
Chapter 14 Lord Elrond!
A/N
Chapter 15 Elflings And Baths!
Chapter 16 Dinner With Elfs And Dwarfs!
Chapter 17: Leaving Rivendell!
Chapter 18: With The Dwarfs!
Chapter 19 : Calen! What Are You Doing Here!
Chapter 20: Escaping Goblin-Town
Chapter 21: Not Safe Yet!
Chapter 22: Stupid Orcs!
The End

Chapter 9 Orcs!

2.4K 98 3
By _Anxiety_sucks_

Start of recap...

Sensesing her fear thorin brings the little elfling towards him and held her close.

[Fili:] “Throat-cutters. There’ll be dozens of them out there. The lowlands are crawling with them.”

[Kili:] “They strike in the wee small hours, when everyone’s asleep. Quick and quiet; no screams, just lots of blood.”

Bilbo looks away in fright; Fili and Kili look at each other and begin laughing.

"its not funny Ki and Fi!!" cried Calen feeling tears in her ocean blue eyes. Thorin glares at this Nephews

End of recap...

Third person pov...

[Thorin:] “You think that’s funny? You think a night raid by orcs is a joke?”

[Kili:] “We didn’t mean anything by it.”

[Thorin:] “No, you didn’t. You know nothing of the world.”  

[Thorin walks off to the edge of the cliff with Calen in his arms he was keeping the little elfling warm.

He looked out over the valley; Balin walks up to Fili and Kili.

[Balin:] “Don’t mind him, laddie. Thorin has more cause than most to hate orcs. After the dragon took the Lonely Mountain, King Thror tried to reclaim the ancient dwarf kingdom of Moria. But our enemy had got there first.”

At the cliff...

As Balin was telling the story, Calen was so busy looking at the stars to go back to sleep but thorins warmth was making her comfortable and sleepy.

'I'll just close my eyes for a few minutes' she thought sleepily it took her a few seconds before falling into a deep sleep.

Thorin smiled at her and tucked the blanket around her more tightly.

Thorin then turns away from the view  beyond the cliff as Balin finishes telling his story; the entire Company is awake and standing in awe, staring at him.

Thorin walks between them toward the fire.

[Bilbo:] “But the pale orc? What happened to him?”

[Thorin:] “He slunk back into the hole whence he came. That filth died of his wounds long ago.”

away from the Company’s campsite, and on another cliff across the valley. A group of Wargs and Orcs is there, spying on the Company. Yazneg, their leader, talks to the rest.

[Yazneg:] “Send word to the Master. We have found the Dwarf-scum.”

Next day...

It was the next day, the company were riding their pony's through a super muddy forest and it pores down with cold rain.

Shivering The little elfling curles closer inwards so she is touching gandalfs robes.

Everyone was cold, wet and miserable.

[Dori:] “Here, Mr. Gandalf, can’t you do something about this deluge?”

[Gandalf:] “It is raining, Master Dwarf, and it will continue to rain until the rain is done. If you wish to change the weather of the world, you should find yourself another wizard.”

[Bilbo:] “Are there any?”

[Gandalf:] “What?”

[Bilbo:] “Other wizards?”

[Gandalf:] “There are five of us. The greatest of our order is Saruman, the White. Then there are the two Blue Wizards; you know, I’ve quite forgotten their names.”

Calen laughs quietly, gandalf smiles at her.

[Bilbo:] “And who is the fifth?”

[Gandalf:] “Well, that would be Radagast, the Brown.”

[Bilbo:] “Is he a great Wizard or is he...more like you?”

Gandalf looks slightly offended, everyone laughs at his reaction, Calen pats his hand simpathetically.

[Gandalf:] “I think he’s a very great wizard, in his own way. He’s a gentle soul who prefers the company of animals to others.

He keeps a watchful eye over the vast forest lands to the East, and a good thing too, for always Evil will look to find a foothold in this world.”

After a few more hours of travelling The Company arrives at an old, abandoned farmhouse that is in ruins.

[Thorin:] “We’ll camp here for the night. Fili, Kili, look after the ponies. Make sure you stay with them.”

[Gandalf:] “A farmer and his family used to live here.”

"how sad" muttered Calen as Gandalf helped her down from his horse.

[Thorin:] “Oin, Gloin.”

[Gloin:] “Aye?”

[Thorin:] “Get a fire going.”

[Gloin:] “Right you are.”

[Gandalf:] “I think it would be wiser to move on. We could make for the Hidden Valley.”

[Thorin:] “I have told you already, I will not go near that place.”

[Gandalf:] “Why not? The elves could help us. We could get food, rest, advice.”

[Thorin:] “I do not need their advice.”

[Gandalf:] “We have a map that we cannot read. Lord Elrond could help us.”

Calen smiled as she heard the words Elrond and elfs, she bounced on her feet.

"are we going to the elfs Gandalf,will I get to meet Lord Elrond, ooo can I Lear to speak elvish maybe, can i-" she got cut off.

"Yes, of course we will and yes you can I'm sure Lord elrond will be very happy to see an Elfling it has been year since there was an Elfling born, and maybe we can find you family"
Laughted Gandalf and Calen calmed down.

She then skipped over to Bilbo and jumped on his back, laughing still she told him about them going to see lord elrond in Rivendell.

Gandalf and Thorin watched the little Elfling interact with the Dwarves and Hobbit.

[Thorin:] “Help? A dragon attacks Erebor, what help came from the Elves? Orcs plunder Moria, desecrate our sacred halls, the Elves looked on and did nothing. You ask me to seek out the very people who betrayed my grandfather and betrayed my father.”

[Gandalf:] “You are neither of them. I did not give you that map and key for you to hold on to the past.”

[Thorin:] “I did not know that they were yours to keep.”

Gandalf stomps off angrily, leaving the Company, Calen looks at Gandalfs retreating figure.

[Bilbo:] “Everything alright? Gandalf, where are you going?”

[Gandalf:] “To seek the company of the only one around here who’s got any sense.”

[Bilbo:] “Who’s that?”

[Gandalf:] “Myself, Mr. Baggins! I’ve had enough of dwarves for one day.”

"Hey!" cried calen, "I take affence to that statement Wizard" she yelled as Gandalf left.

Thorin:] “Come on, Bombur, we’re hungry.”

[Bilbo, to Balin:] “Is he coming back?”

[Balin looks unsure.]

She crosses her arms and huffed "the nerve of men jeez" she then went to help Oin and Gloin set up the fire, she found loads of firewood.

The end

Hoped you have liked this chapter almost at Rivendell I can't wait to do the elfs.

Thank you for all the reads this fanfic has gotten so far!

Bye!

Word count : 1100

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 8.2K 31
You are living the good life as a she-elf in Rivendell when Aragorn comes to visit. You assume it's to visit Arwen, your older sister. But then your...
41.6K 1.3K 23
Old summary: Sauron tries to summon another wizard from another dimension, to help him win but instead he summons a fangirl who gets turned into an E...
5.1K 227 55
You have always admired Cedric Diggory, you realize you might actually have a chance. Out of nowhere the last person you would have expected turns ou...
14.6K 464 31
Elenwë is an elf. Well... half an elf to be exact. She didn't always wonder who her parents were and where her special abilities came from. But more...