BE GONE ONCELER X READER ADDI...

Galing kay CringeConcern

HI THIS IS CHAD the Frat boy. nahhh, not really.... Just a pre-teen girl who has a crush on THe once-ler in... Higit pa

Fallin' For Him
Are You Flirting with Me?
UPDATE!
Really use a Wish Right Now
Promise
The Opimitisic Fools
Pure Bliss
Thank You for the +400 Reads!
A Thing that Everyone Needs!
New Alliance
A New Day
Red Handed
Forgive and Forget
The Beginning of Something...
Just like in the Movies
The End (or is it? >:))
Thank you for the 2,900+ reads!
To the Fools who Dream
Money Runs the World
Strong (Duct Tape) Family Bonds
The Other Woman
Thank you for the 5,600+
Heart Broke
Million Dollar Man
Because I Love You
Every Man gets his Wish
Wake me up inside
You're beautiful, and I'm insane
New Moon
Oh no not another A/N...
2 Days Ago
Obstacles of Love
Daddy Devito Approve
Home Sweet Home
Thank you!
Shoutout: To anyone who wants a shoutout pls let me know here.

It's a cold cold world

1.9K 73 122
Galing kay CringeConcern

'You have everything in your perfect little world

I wonder if I'm ever part of it?'

"I need to go to my room now." You said as you yawn.

You exit the office and go to your bedroom at the end of the corridor.

Throughout the journey, you only hear your own footsteps, and the fainted moonlight cast your face like a bitter-sweet noir horror film.

"Just think about it. The darkness, the deepness. Everything that makes me who I am."

You finally arrive at your destination.You open the door, turn around, and close it in front of you.

"I was expecting you to come but not this late." A voice said.

From the corner of your eyes, you spot a suspicious shadow. Who could be the angel lurking in your room during this hour?

You try your best to see who it is by its silhouette.

You turn on the lights and sees-

Her.

Of course.

"What do you want?" You said through your teeth - eyes full attention to her.

"Oh, I just want to have a little chit chat." She gently strokes the red lilies that's beside your window with her freshly manicured hands.

She turns her head in order to face you, "You know - girl to girl."

"I see." You said with a cautious voice as you are precautionary aware of her presence.

She keeps walking around the room like a white tiger protecting its golden cage as you keep looking at her like a kid at the zoo.

"I know what you're doing." She confessed.

"Doing what?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Stop acting dumb, y/n!" She yells.

"Ahem." She clears her throat."What I mean is that we are the same yet unique."

"What do you mean?" Confusion sparkles your tone of voice.

"You think that you're so nice and smart - fooling everyone with your fake kindness. The way you charm everyone into your spell."

NARRATOR: Isabella doesn't know what happened during that really specific chapter.

"Wha-"

"You think that nobody can't see your intentions, but we all do." She said as she looked at your nice clean mirror as she stared at your reflection.

"It's time for Oncie to know about your bad intentions." She said as she turned in order to see you eye to eye. You still haven't moved from where you are - in front of the door.

"What bad intentions?" You questioned her. All you ever do is help him.

Right?

"The way you try to fill Oncie's head with your filthy lies about his own family in order to keep the money to yourself." She said as she wrinkled her face in despair.

"You have the wrong idea." You said defensively. "Not everyone has a polluted mindset as you!"

"My mind polluted?" She said as she pointed to herself hysterically like Rapuzel's evil mother. "Me? My mind is as clear and sharp as a diamond."

"But, you-"

"And before you say anything stupid you zoomer, I don't have bad intentions." She interrupted.

You look at her with disbelief.

"I'm doing all this in order for my Wunsty to be happy and successful." She confessed.

You can even see tears forming from the corner of her eyes. All her makeup stays in place.

Waterproof.

"I'm trying my best, so he won't end up like a failure." Isabella said. "My son is like an innocent lamb that needs a shepherd's guidance in life, and protects him from the wolves. As his mother and like a shepherd, I'll protect him no matter what."

"But, you're doing more harm than good." You said in a reasonable voice. "Not only to him, but to everyone - including you. Besides, you didn't even supported his dream until after he became successful."

You walk closer to her hoping that after tonight everything will change.

"Let me tell you something." She said

"Mothers want the best for their children all the time." She said remorsefully. "At first, I discouraged him with the idea of becoming a famous inventor. I wanted him to settle in a more secure future like farming, but no matter how much I tried to get his idea of being an inventor out of his head, it just motivated him more. I just didn't want him to be disappointed in life."

"Then why do you motivate him to get biggering?"

"So when he falls, it won't hurt as much as before." She said plainly.

"But at the end of the day, you're still going to end up hurting him."

She rolled her eyes due to your comment.

"At least I'm helping his company by being his receptionist. You, on the other hand, don't do anything except fooling around with him." She sneers at you. "I'll say you are doing more harm than good."

"Besides..."

She walks closer to you and looks down at you.

"You're as bad as me." She said slowly in order for you to hear every last drop of her confession. "Maybe, even worse..."

You gulp as you keep staring at her eyes - the eyes that reflect your entire image.

'Is it true?'

'What she said about you?'

'About you being bad...'

'...as her?'

'...or worse?'

'Who knows?'

She walks to the door and turns her head to see you for the last time tonight.

You didn't bother to turn around and look at her. You have had enough pain for tonight. You just keep looking at the window and waiting for the sound of the door closing. The stars have already left the party. Everything is all gone.

'Where are you? Where did you leave when I lost you?'

"Y'know, I try to like you. I really do." She said. "Unfortunately, you're such a pain in the ass that it's only natural to dislike you with such passion."

You didn't dare look at her, or to clap back. You just ignore her.

"If I were you, I'll consider this chat as a warning." She said. "It's up to you to decide if you want to keep on playing."

It appears that silence is your only companion of tonight and enduring all this pain.

"I think that the cruelest thing one can do is playing with other people's feelings." You said

She stopped walking and hesitated, but did not say a word.

She flicks off the lights and closes the door.

...To be Continued.

You guys need to study for school!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.4K 46 22
So basically this is how Norma (Granny Norma) met Onceler and fell in love and stuff (this is my first story and my english is not so good, so i apol...
278K 7.6K 21
We all know the story of the Once-ler. Nice guy, made a successful thing, then he got too greedy and he lost everything. The question is, how did tha...
11.9K 226 21
It's finished lollll I will not post any bonus chapters anymore - I love him also it might esculate? escaulate? u get what i mean, but it might *wha...
271K 3K 56
Scenarios (one-shots) of you and your crush (NO LEMONS/SMUT) (Female)Readerx(Male)Crush Update Schedule: paused Originally published: June 11, 2017 R...