єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

131 - TW!

8.3K 125 7
By EstellaNovella

Later that night, Faline is curled into Stiles' side and the boy was twirling the ends of her hair around his finger as she listens to his heartbeat against her ear.

"Scott heard you," Stiles says. "Telling Liam about Will. I also wondered why you didn't tell us about Matt"

"Because they were my own burdens to bear," Faline says. "No amount of jail time could fix what had already happened so I just let it be"

"But why didn't you tell me?" Stiles asks. "I thought we told each other everything?"

"What did you want me to say, Stiles?" Faline sits up. "That some dirty sleazebag teenager had his hands all over me whilst I was mostly unconscious. Just drugged enough so I couldn't protect myself but not enough that I can still remember every detail?"

"Fal-"

"Or maybe you want to hear about how he made the back of my head bleed because when I would close my eyes he would slam my head back harshly against the headboard? Or maybe how it makes me feel like a scared little girl who was so gullible that she looked away from her drink for a second and allowed herself to get drugged?"

Faline climbs out of the bed and pulls on a pair of leggings.

"Where are you going?" Stiles asks, sitting up.

"I don't know," Faline says, pulling on a pair of sneakers before grabbing a jacket.

"Just come back to bed," Stiles says and Faline shakes her head.

"I need some air," Faline says. "I'll be ten minutes tops"

"I'll come with you"

"Okay" Faline sighs and Stiles pulls his shoes on.

Faline walks to the abandoned Turner house that was never lived in after Will's death. His family packed up and moved away.

"Is this-?"

"His house?" Faline asks before nodding. "Yeah. Time to face my demons I guess"

Faline takes a deep breath before pushing the door to the house open and the memories hit her like a tidal wave.

The party was blasting when fourteen-year-old Faline and Lydia entered the Turner household.

The music was so loud that it made Faline's skin tingle and her lungs feel like mush. The bass thumped in time with her heartbeat as though they were one, filling her from head to toe with music. She liked this song. Over the roar of music, a distant, hazy chatter could be heard. She couldn't make out any words, but laughter rang in her ears and wouldn't seem to stop. The song that was playing got louder, pulling her in, and wouldn't let go.

No one can see the floor, it's wall to wall people dancing to the party music. There's no room for any more but somehow when Lydia and Faline hit it, space magically comes. The music is all nineteen nineties but they're dancing like it's jive, twisting, turning, holding hands as they change sides. They're all grins, they look like idiots and they don't care. Inside they're just happy, happy, and more alive than they can ever be in school. She feels the part of her that's really her come out to play, to feel the vibe of the music and let her body go free. One moment, one brilliant feeling of togetherness suspended in time.

Faline holds her cup in her hand but her attention is away from it, her focus on holding back Lydia's hair as the girl throws up.

Faline takes a sip of her drink as Lydia straightens back up and they continue to dance. Faline frowns as her vision goes blurry. Faline stumbles.

"Whoa!" Faline looks up to see Will Turner, his hands on her shoulders. "Let's get you out of this crowd huh?"

Will leads Faline upstairs and Faline slumps against the wall, her face pressing against the cool surface.

"Careful," Will says, pulling her close to him as she begins to stumble.

Will opens his bedroom door before pushing Faline backward on the bed.

"You'll be okay," Will says, kissing down her neck.

"What are you-"

"Shh" Will says. "You'll be okay"

"No" Faline mutters as Will hikes her dress up her legs. "Please stop"

"It was here," Faline says, standing in the doorway of the bedroom.

Stiles clenches his fists tightly.

"If Derek didn't kill him, I would have" Stiles muttered. "I would have hunted him to the ends of the earth and murdered him myself"

Faline holds Stiles' hand in her own as she steps inside the room.

Faline stumbles down the road. Faline holds her phone to her ear, trembling as she does so.

"Hello?"

"Mr. S?" Faline sobs.

"Faline, what's wrong?"

"He- I said no. I tried-" Faline bites her lip. "I was- I was raped"

Faline continues sobbing down the phone.

"Where are you?" Mr. Stilinski asks. "I'll send a patrol car to come and get you"

Faline sits on the curb, her knees tucked to her chest.

"Faline?" Faline looks up to see Tara, a witch from the coven, and a police officer.

"Tara?"

"Oh, you poor sweetheart," Tara says, taking her jacket off and wrapping it around her shoulders. "Come on"

Faline gets in the car and they get to the police station. Faline is taken into a questioning room and her clothes are taken for evidence along with swabs for DNA and blood samples for drugs.

"Now Faline" Mr. Stilinski sits in front of her. "I know this is going to be a hard sweetheart but I'm going to need you to tell me everything"

"I was drinking," Faline says. "But I was drinking the soda. I was holding Lydia's hair back and then when Lydia was okay. I drank for my cup and we continued dancing"

"And then?"

"I felt woozy, my vision blurring slightly," Faline says. "I don't think he knew how much to put in because I was still conscious just not strong enough to move and then he led me into his room and laid me down on his bed-"

"Take your time" Mr. Stilinski nods at the girl. "We'll also need you to write down your father's contact number"

Faline scribbles down Derek's phone number on the form, not wanting her dad to find out.

"Then he began kissing my neck," Faline says. "I told him to stop but he didn't-"

"Your dad tried everything," Faline says. "The whole of the station tried but Mr. Whittemore won the case. It was very hushed because of us both being minors. My dad found out but I wiped it from his memory"

Stiles looks at his girlfriend who had tears streaming down her face. He pulls her into his arms and rests his head upon hers.

"I have an idea," Stiles says, walking down into the basement before loud banging and crashing is heard. "Come on there has to be some- Aha!"

Stiles walks upstairs, showing a bottle of lighter fluid. Faline looks at her boyfriend confused.

"We're going to burn the house down," Stiles says. "Erase any last trace of him and that night, yeah?"

Faline nods, taking the lighter fluid, and begins squirting the fluid around the house before they stand at the front door.

"Phasmatos Incendia," Faline says and the couple walks away, leaving the burning house in the background.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386 45 23
Stiles Stilinski and Lydia Martin were two young teenagers, both having kon idea how their lives would turn out. But Stiles didn't know that Lydia ev...
7.9K 278 37
Lily Singer and her brother Tyler moved to Beacon Hills after losing their parents in a fire back in New York Lily finds herself in the middle of the...
11.9K 363 75
Aurora Martin. Smart ass. Student. Witch. After years of hiding her true self in the shadows, everything changes after winter break of sophomore yea...
787K 32.5K 32
════ ⋆★⋆ ════ in which a girl with insatiable curiosity begins to uncover and theorise on the supernatural, leading her right back to her childhoo...