єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

129

5.3K 126 32
By EstellaNovella

"Please just humor him" Faline groans as Stiles rambles to his father.

"I know his family left town around the time Theo was nine or ten," Stiles says. "His older sister died in an accident when he was eight-"

"Please go to school," Mr. Stilinski says.

"Dad this kid is a werewolf," Stiles says.

"Your best friend is a werewolf," Mr. Stilinski says. "You are dating a witch. I still don't know what Kira's supposed to be. When the flying monkeys come soaring through this station, you will have my undivided attention. Until then, just go to school"

"What did you do?" Stiles asks.

"What?" Mr. Stilinski asks. "What do you mean 'What did I do?'"

"There's something different about you," Stiles says.

"What are you talking about?"

"What is it?" Stiles asks. "What's different?"

"For the love of god Stiles just go to school"

"I will go if you promise to do a full background check of the Raekens," Stiles says.

"No," Mr. Stilinski says. "You know what? Just because I'm the only law enforcement officer who knows anything about this, does not make it my responsibility to do something every time you have a minor suspicion"

"Except you're not the only one," Stiles says and the two teenagers motion to Jordan.

"He's really bored Mr. S," Faline says. "So he'll do it"

"PARRISH"

Stiles follows Jordan and Faline turns to Mr. Stilinski.

"Ironed shirt, cologne, combed hair, you shaved," Faline says, a wide grin on her face. "You've either got a date or are trying to get one"

"I am not"

"Tell that to the redness of your cheeks," Faline says. "Wait- She said she was- Lydia's m- OH MY GOD!"

Mr. Stilinski slams his office door shut as Stiles and Jordan both lookup. Mr. Stilinski pulls the string on the blinds.

"You're banging Lydia's mom?" Faline hisses.

"I am not banging her," Mr. Stilinski says. "We're just going out for dinner"

"Then you'll bang her" Faline nods but Mr. Stilinski hits her with a folder he had on his desk.

"Stiles is a bad influence"

"Honestly," Faline says. "It's been so long I've forgotten who the bad influence is"

"Nothing" Stiles sighs, opening the door to see Faline rubbing her head. "What-"

"Nothing," Mr. Stilinski says. "Now get to school"

"So you ran a background check," Malia says as they walk up the steps. "And all you found was a speeding ticket?"

"Speeding ticket signed by Theo's dad eight years ago," Stiles says.

"Which means what?"

"Who speeds?" Stiles asks.

"Reckless drivers?" Faline asks. "Me?"

"People trying to get away from something," Stiles says.

"How many speeding tickets do you have?" Malia asks.

"None"

"How many would you have if your dad didn't get you out of them?" Malia asks.

"Seventeen," Stiles says.

"And you? If Stiles' dad didn't get you out of them?"

"About thirty," Faline says.

"I don't know Stiles," Malia says. "I mean I see why you're worried. He's really hot. He's got like great hair, a perfect body. You should definitely feel threatened"

"Thank you 'cause I do," Stiles says, and Faline giggles. "Now more than ever"

"You want me to torture him?" Malia asks.

"No I don't want you to torture him," Stiles says.

"I'm pretty sure I can take him," Malia says.

"I have a plan, alright?" Stiles says. "There are steps to doing this right"

"What steps?" Faline asks, looking up at him.

"We get the story," Stiles says. "Verify the facts"

"Get him to tell the story backward," Faline says. "If it's a lie the person always slips up. We just have to find the piece that doesn't fit and-"

"Catch him in the act," Stiles says. "That's how you do it"

Stiles stops speaking and stares behind them, Faline looks away from her boyfriend to see Theo climbing out of his mother's car. Theo waves at them with a smile.

"Why are you so suspicious of this guy?" Malia asks.

"Because we remember Theo from fourth grade," Stiles says. "Okay? That's not Theo"

"Then who is it?" Malia asks.

"That's what we're trying to work out," Faline says.

Faline, Stiles, Scott, and Theo are stood in the boys' locker room. The former two eyeing Theo suspiciously.

"I was skating in a neighbor's empty pool, trying to do a hand plant," Theo says. "Nobody as home. I'm not that good a skateboarder-"

"Clearly," Faline says.

"I guess I was feeling pretty determined," Theo says. "Because I completely lost track of time. I didn't even realize it was night until the yard lights came on. As I said, I wasn't very good. On my last try, I went down and hit hard. Really hard. I was sitting there at the bottom of the pool and I realized something. I never heard the board come back down. It came at me fast. I barely had a chance to turn around before it bit me. Right here"

"It wasn't an accident," Scott says. "He wanted to turn you"

"So why aren't you part of his pack then?" Stiles asks. "Why didn't he come back for you?"

"Because by the time of my first full moon, he was dead," Theo says.

"How did you know that?" Stiles asks.

"I met another one of his pack a couple of weeks later," Theo says. "Told me the Alpha that bit me was killed by two of his own Betas. They were twins. Scott, listen to my pulse. I'm telling you the truth"

"Right," Stiles says. "Or you just know how to steady your own heart rate while you're lying your ass off"

"Why would I lie?"

"Because maybe you're not who you say you are," Stiles says.

"Okay," Theo says. "In fourth grade, you had an inhaler, I had one too. I remember this day where I ended up in the nurse's office with an asthma attack. A bad one. I was waiting to be taken to the ER. You were waiting for the principal. You told me what would happen when you go to the ER for asthma. How they give you oxygen and an IV of prednisone. You made it sound easy. Like everything would be okay. I've been by myself this whole time. Everybody knows that lone wolves don't make it on their own. I swear I'm that same kid from fourth grade. I was hoping you are too. I better not be late for class. You're not the only ones who I need to make a good impression on"

"Well it was nice seeing you again Theo," Faline says. "And we will send condolences in the event of your untimely, loneliness induced death"

Scott hits her upside the head as Theo cracks a smile.

"Witty as I remember," Theo says before walking away.

"Don't give me that look" Stiles says.

"We have to give people the benefit of the doubt sometimes," Scott says.

"Not this time, alright?" Stiles says. "We're right. There's something off about him. I can feel it"

"Lydia's the psychic, not you," Scott says.

"Hello?" Faline waves her hand. "Who has been right about every bad person we've ever encountered? Me"

"You thought Garrett was cute," Scott says.

"And he was," Faline says. "Kate was hot. Miss Blake was hot. Why are all the bad people so good-looking?"

"Besides," Stiles says. "Lydia's not a psychic. She's a banshee. Okay? There's a difference"

"You told him," Faline says.

"Yeah I did," Stiles says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 91 28
ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖 '𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡𝕙' 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕟 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕥 𝕤�...
127K 3.4K 26
Flora's supernatural adventure continues after her return from Europe • Book 2 • Season 3A & 3B of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf • I don't own Teen Wolf...
7.9K 278 37
Lily Singer and her brother Tyler moved to Beacon Hills after losing their parents in a fire back in New York Lily finds herself in the middle of the...
115K 2.5K 25
teen wolf season three book three stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed © voidvaleska