єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
126
127
128
129
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

125

5.2K 129 52
By EstellaNovella

"All good?" Derek asks Liam, tightening the handcuffs around his wrists.

Liam pulls on them harshly and they stay in place.

"I brought something to help you," Derek says, holding out the triskelion. "This has been with my family for centuries. It's a very powerful supernatural talisman"

Stiles and Faline look at Derek in disbelief after they had learned that it was nothing more than a hunk of metal.

"We use it to teach Betas how to control themselves on a full moon" Derek hands it to Liam before looking at the two skeptical teenagers before signaling for them to speak.

"Yes it's powerful," Stiles says.

"Very powerful" Faline nods.

Liam nods looking between the three in front of him.

"Stiles" Faline turns to her boyfriend.

"Yeah?"

"If there was a zombie apocalypse and I got bit, would you shoot me?" Faline asks.

"No I'd let you bite me so we could be zombies together," Stiles says.

"That's fucking stupid," Faline says. "I'd blow your head off in a heartbeat. You would not survive. I thought you watched movies?"

Derek snickers and Braeden lets out a loud laugh.

Night falls, Stiles and Faline were asleep, Stiles' head resting on top of Faline's but all eyes turn to Liam when he yanks on his handcuffs loudly and harshly.

"Whatever you were going to teach me I think you better start," Liam says.

"Liam you with me?" Derek asks. "We have a mantra that we use. You repeat it, you focus on the words. It's like meditating, you say the words until you feel control coming back to you"

"Okay, okay! What are the words?" Liam asks.

"Okay," Derek says. "Look at the triskelion. See the symbol? I have a tattoo on my back it's the same thing. Each spiral means something"

"Alpha, Beta, Omega" Stiles says.

"It represents the idea that we can always rise to one and fall back to another" Derek says. "Betas can become Alphas"

"Alphas can become Betas," Faline says.

"Can Alphas become Omegas?" Liam asks and Derek nods.

"All you have to do is say the three words," Derek says. "And with each one, you tell yourself you're getting calmer, more in control. Go ahead"

"Alpha, Beta-" Liam rushes out.

"Slower" Derek says.

"Alpha, Beta, Omega" Liam groans. "Alpha, Beta, Omega"

"Good, say it again," Derek says. "Remember every time you say the words, you're getting calmer"

"Alpha, Beta, Omega" Liam says his voice demonic.

"Whoa, whoa" Stiles lifts his legs off the ground.

"Say it again," Derek says.

"Derek I don't think that powerful talisman of self-control is working," Stiles says.

Liam roars, fangs extended and eyes glowing.

"Liam say it again" Derek shouts.

Liam roars and begins to lunge, causing the van to rock. Liam snaps one of the handcuffs off.

"Derek?" Braeden asks.

"I think we're gonna need to go a little faster," Stiles says.

"Keep going" Derek shouts as he tries to wrestle Liam down but the other handcuff snaps.

"I don't think Alpha, Beta, Omega is resonating with him," Stiles says.

"Either of you know any other mantras?"

"Liam" Faline shouts. "What three things cannot long be hidden? Liam! Liam, look at me. What three things cannot long be hidden?"

Faline keeps a tight grip on Liam's shirt front, forcing the Beta to look into her eyes.

"What three things?" Faline asks.

"The sun," Liam says. "The moon, the truth"

"That's it," Stiles says. "Say it again"

"The sun, the moon, the truth"

"Derek?" Braeden asks.

"We're okay," Derek says as Faline takes one of Liam's hands into her own.

"See?" Faline says panting slightly. "Easy"

"I can't believe I did it," Liam says as the van stops. "For a minute there I thought I was gonna tear you apart"

"Yeah that would have made for an awkward ride home so thanks," Stiles says.

"Think you can bring the same level of control and strength inside La Iglesia?" Derek asks.

Liam throws out his hands to reveal his claws as Faline glows her eyes with a grin.

"We might actually be able to do this" Stiles says.

Derek opens the van door to be met by a Berserker. Faline watches, frozen in horror, as the Berserker stabs Derek over and over in the chest. Faline then lets out a horror-stricken scream. Braeden begins shooting the Berserker but Faline climbs out of the van and holds out her hand.

"BRUCIARE SUPE TERRAM FACIENDO IGNIS GA PRAEMIUM" Faline screams angrily and the Berserker explodes.

Faline sprints over to Derek and drops to her knees next to him.

"Don't leave me Derek" Faline begs.

"How bad is it?" Peter asks.

"I'm fine," Derek says. "I'm fine. Just get to Scott. Just find him we'll be right behind you. Go. Go!"

Peter runs inside and the others chase after him.

"Hey," Derek says to Stiles. "Save him"

"I'll catch up" Faline sniffles.

Derek groans in pain and Faline begins muttering under her breath.

"Why won't you heal?" Faline asks.

"Because I'm going to die," Derek says. "Lydia predicted my death"

Derek coughs harshly.

"You can't leave me" Faline sobs, gripping his jacket. "Please don't leave me"

Derek wraps an arm around Faline as her body wracks with sobs.

"Here" Braeden hands Derek a gun. "You're gonna be alright. Come on Faline"

Braeden helps Faline to her feet. Faline and Braeden spot a berserker and Kate.

"Go" Faline hisses.

"Step out Faline" Kate calls. "I can smell the magic, anger, and sadness oozing off you in waves"

Faline steps into the light, her eyes glowing and her fists were clenched.

"You can't kill me," Kate says. "I am La Loba"

"I can die trying," Faline says, tears still pouring down her face but is interrupted by cars pulling up and hunters climbing out and firing their guns.

"Calaveras" Faline says.

Kate runs off and Faline chases after her.

"FALINE!" Chris roars after the young girl but she ignores him and follows Kate.

"DO NOT SHOOT THE WITCH" Araya shouts and Chris looks at her baffled. "She's grown on me"

Faline chases Kate, adrenaline pumping through her veins.

"I killed Derek Hale" Kate chants. "Is itty bitty baby Faline upset?"

Faline freezes as she loses sight of the blonde woman but gasps when Kate slams her against the wall.

"I'm stronger than you little girl," Kate says.

"Well, I'm angrier" Faline pushes Kate, throwing her into a wall.

"Nice try sweetheart" Kate bangs her fist against the wall and quickly leaves as the cave collapses around Faline, a chunk of rock hits her head instantly knocking her out.

The fight is over and Stiles begins searching.

"Where is she?" Stiles asks. "Where's Faline?"

"HELP" Faline screams from under the rubble, coughing from the dust.

"FALINE?"

"STILES" Faline shouts. "STILES I'M IN HERE"

"FALINE HOLD ON" Stiles shouts. "SHE'S IN HERE"

"Faline stand back" Faline's eyes widen at the voice.

"Derek?" Faline asks as the rock begins to move to reveal a very much alive Derek Hale. "DEREK!"

Faline launches herself at Derek who returns the hug.

"You were dead" Faline laughs. "You were gone"

"I was evolving," Derek says.

"Faline" Stiles pulls her into his arms. "What were you thinking?"

"I was thinking Kate killed one of the people I loved the most," Faline says. "So I was going to kill her"

Stiles and Faline walk into the Sheriff's station and are engulfed in hugs by a very worried Noah Stilinski.

"Dad, you smell terrible," Stiles says.

"Yup you two do too," Mr. Stilinski says, inviting Malia into the hug. "I'm just so glad you all are safe" Mr. Stilinski turns to Malia and Faline. "Hey what do you say we get outa here and get something to eat?"

"Great I'm starving," Stiles says.

"Okay," Stilinski says.

Stilinski leads the two girls away who turn when they hear metallic clanking.

"Yo daddy?" Stiles asks.

"What's your favorite food?" Mr. Stilinski asks Malia.

"Uh, pizza," Malia says. "From Joey"

The next day, Faline, Stiles, Liam, and Scott are talking to Coach.

"Then Stiles said that Scott and Kira were stuck in Mexico," Liam says. "Which is why they missed the game"

"So we went down to Mexico to drive them back from Mexico and that's why they all missed practice," Faline says.

"You mean we," Coach says. "You're on the team Michaels"

"Excuse me?" Faline asks.

"You played well, small, lithe, extremely light on your feet. Faster than most of my other players" Coach says. "Two girls on the team, a sure win. The opposite team won't know where to look. You took Kira on a date to Mexico?"

"It was our first real date," Scott says.

"In Mexico?" Coach asks.

"They wanted to do something special," Stiles says.

"Okay. I believe you" Coach says.

"Really?" Liam asks.

"Absolutely not," Coach says. "But I've had experiences south of the border that would knock the genitals off you, three boys. Still, let me be clear you three. This kid's the best talent I've seen in years. So he's your responsibility now. You boys and girl are gonna stick together. You're gonna look out for each other and you're gonna have each other's backs. You got it?"

"We got it," Scott says and they all smile at each other.

"Faline" Stiles stops at his locker and holds out an envelope.

"What is it?" Faline asks opening the envelope to reveal two tickets to Paris.

"For the first three weeks of summer," Stiles says. "My dad used the money you paid Brunski to fund some of it. I know how much you love fashion so why not go to the fashion capital?"

"Stiles I love it" Faline wraps her arms around her boyfriend before pressing a kiss to his lips. "And I love you"

"I love you too," Stiles says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 26 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...
2.5M 78.1K 54
BORDERLINE [BOOK ONE OF FIVE] ✧ Harper Verum agreed to help her best friends find a dead body a little too willingly the night before their first day...
340K 12.1K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
1.6K 6 12
Life is good and calm for Celia Marco. She achieves decent grades and has great friends, Scott, Stiles and Lydia who offset the mounting pressure fro...