єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

122

5.2K 139 16
By EstellaNovella

"Stiles" Faline shakes her snoring boyfriend. "Stiles"

Stiles makes a groaning noise before letting out another snore.

"You've got an early morning practice before the game tomorrow, remember?" Faline nudges him.

"Alright," Stiles says.

"If I'm going to sit and watch an entire lacrosse game you better not suck" Malia shouts from down the hall.

"Not gonna suck" Stiles murmurs.

"Remember you were supposed to drive Malia and me to school early so I can help her get more studying in for the math test?" Faline says as her boyfriend rolls over. "The one that determines whether or not she's going to be a senior with us next year?"

Stiles just groans and Faline rolls him over before pressing a kiss to his lips which he reciprocates, placing a hand on the back of her head.

"What are you doing? I haven't even brushed my teeth yet" Stiles says.

"I've seen you lick food off of the floor," Faline says. "That was the moment I was least attracted to you. So I don't care"

Stiles scoffs before pressing his lips to her again. They pull apart and take shaky, shallow breaths. Unable to contain themselves anymore, Stiles holds Faline's head in his hands and pulls her into a fiery and passionate kiss. Her hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along with his perfect physique. He lies on his back as she matches his body's form. Stiles' hands venture over her body, exploring. They pull apart and open their eyes. They stare at each other, deep into each other's eyes. Stiles' full of wonder and love, Faline's mirroring the same expression. The kisses obliterated every thought. For the first time in a while, Stiles' mind was locked into the present. The worries of the day evaporated like a summer shower onto a hot car. His usual mode of hurrying from one thing to the next was suspended, he had no wish for the kiss to end. Drunk on endorphins his only desire was to touch her. Stiles flips them over and Faline giggles, wrapping her legs around his waist.

Faline watches as Coach throws the two tests in front of her.

"Perfect score as usual Michaels" Coach says.

"Lydia, Faline look I passed," Malia says.

"C minus," Lydia says.

"Your notes are great when they're not written in code," Malia says before Coach slams a test onto her table.

"Disappointed Malia" Coach says. "Profoundly disappointed"

Malia sighs and looks at her two friends.

"We'll send you our notes," Lydia says.

That night Faline is sat cross-legged on the floor, helping Malia study.

"So A squared plus B squared is-"

"Drop what you're doing. I'm taking you all out to dinner. Whatever you want" Mr. Stilinski says and Faline throws the study guide behind her and stands up happily.

"Dad I don't think a man of your debts should be treating anyone to anything," Stiles says.

"Well, there's one debt we no longer have to worry about," Mr. Stilinski says.

"What is that?" Stiles asks.

"A letter of apology from Eichen House and a cheque for eight thousand dollars," Stilinski says. "Apparently they've decided to forgive our debt and return the money Faline paid due to well you, Faline, and Lydia almost getting murdered"

"They can do that?" Malia asks.

"They can do it and they did it," Stilinski says.

"I have never been so happy to have almost been murdered," Stiles says.

"Well we're not out of it yet," Mr. Stilinski says. "But we're going to be okay. And at least for the moment, I can afford to take my son, his girlfriend, and their friend out to dinner. Malia, what's your favourite food?"

"Deer," Malia says.

"Pizza," Stiles says. "She likes pizza"

Malia shoots the trio in front of her a grin.

"I know the perfect Italian / Spanish place," Faline says.

The quartet walk into a restaurant called Joey's and Faline grins as she spots the owner.

"Faline" Joey greets, his Italian accent strong. "How have you been?"

Joey was one of the kindest souls in Beacon Hills, he welcomed everyone with open arms no matter what the rest of the town says. He was a middle-aged man, slightly round and his hair was beginning to thin but even though his body began to age, his soul was still as light as a child's. Joey lost his wife many years ago and had fallen out of contact with his children so his only love now is his restaurant. The Spanish part was dedicated to his wife Cristal.

"Joey" Faline hugs the man.

"Is this the Stiles I have heard so much about?" Joey asks, looking at the boy behind her.

"I didn't even introduce him," Faline says.

"You spoke about him enough times," Joey says. "His kissable lips, his whiskey-colored eyes-"

"Thank you, Joey," Faline says, her face going red.

"You all eat for free" Joy says. "Any friend of Faline is a friend of Joey's"

"That's very generous of you," Stilinski says.

"Generous is Joey's middle name," Faline says.

"I give you my special" Joey says. "Quattro Formaggi. Topped with Provolone, Parmesan, Gruyère and Pecorino. If you want Joey can add pancetta or whatever you want"

"Why not bacon?" Malia asks and Joey's eyes widen.

"Joey doesn't use bacon," Joey says. "Joey spit on bacon. Joey uses pancetta. Pancetta has a deeper pork flavour, it tastes beautiful"

"Sounds good" Malia grins.

"You redeeming yourself," Joey says and Faline laughs. "You get best seat in the house"

Joey leads the group to a booth in the back of the room next to the jukebox.

"Pick any song you like," Joey says.

Stiles quickly presses two buttons and a song begins to flow through the speakers as couples move to the dance floor.

"Put your head on my shoulder. Hold me in your arms, baby. Squeeze me oh-so-tight. Show me that you love me too. Put your lips next to mine, dear. Won't you kiss me once, baby? Just a kiss goodnight, maybe. You and I will fall in love."

Stiles offers his hand to Faline who takes it and they make their way to the dance floor and they begin to sway together.

"I love this song," Faline says as they sway.

"I know," Stiles says, dipping her dramatically causing her to laugh.

Stiles twirls her around before pulling her close as they dance.

"Did you know I can salsa?" Faline asks, looking at Stiles' watch.

"That's a random piece of knowledge," Stiles says.

"It becomes relevant in three two one"

"IT'S SALSA TIME" Joey shouts, changing the music and a young woman grabs Faline as Stiles sits down.

Faline and her partner begin to dance, their hips moving in sync. Stiles watches in awe as Faline's hips move.

"Stiles stop staring at her ass," Malia says.

"I can't help it," Stiles says. "It just moves so well"

"Pizza," Joey says, placing it in front of them. "She's good huh? My wife taught her many years ago. My wife was unable to have children but I was good friends with her father so my Cristal doted on Faline"

"That's really sweet," Stiles says, smiling at Faline who was laughing as her partner twirls her around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 32.5K 32
════ ⋆★⋆ ════ in which a girl with insatiable curiosity begins to uncover and theorise on the supernatural, leading her right back to her childhoo...
2.5M 78.3K 54
BORDERLINE [BOOK ONE OF FIVE] ✧ Harper Verum agreed to help her best friends find a dead body a little too willingly the night before their first day...
2.1K 72 23
Skylar is back, with the pack, and they're as strong as ever. No more crazy murders, no more Void, no more supernatural disasters in their way. Or i...
147K 4.4K 28
❝MY REPUTATIONS NEVER BEEN WORSE.❞ ❝SO YOU MUST LIKE ME FOR ME.❞ In which the girl with a taste for human blood realizes that not all m...