єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

110

6.8K 160 17
By EstellaNovella

Faline watches as Scott pulls up on his bike, her forehead sporting a large bruise from where Kira pulled her down the stairs.

"I just talked to Kira. She's on her way. She said it's all going to be fine" Scott says.

"No, it's not that," Stiles says. "I have to tell you something"

"Faline isn't pregnant is she?" Scott asks.

"What?" Faline asks as Stiles' mouth gapes.

"I don't know, it seems serious" Scott shrugs.

"You're not are you?" Stiles asks.

"No you two I'm not pregnant," Faline says.

"I asked around about Liam. I know why he got kicked out of his last school" Stiles says.

"This is going to be bad isn't it?" Scott asks.

"He kind of got into it with one of his teachers," Stiles says. "And the kid's got some serious anger issues"

"How serious?" Scott asks.

"Well, that's his teacher's car" Stiles shows Scott the photo. "After he took a crowbar to it"

The group is stood inside when Liam walks in with Kira.

"Sorry," Kira says, shutting the door behind her.

"What the hell is this?" Liam asks.

"Think of it as an intervention," Stiles says. "You have a problem, Liam"

"And we're the only ones that can help," Scott says.

"So werewolf" Liam points at Scott. "Werecoyote. Banshee" He turns to Kira. "Fox?"

"Kitsune," Kira says. "But fox works"

"Faline's a witch and what are you?" Liam asks Stiles.

"Uh for a little while I was possessed by an evil spirit," Stiles says. "It was very evil"

"What are you now?" Liam asks.

"Better" Stiles says.

"Are those for me?" Liam asks.

"No," Malia says. "One set is for me and another is for Faline"

Malia flashes her eyes at Liam.

"How did you do that?" Liam asks.

"You'll learn," Scott says. "But first you need to get through the full moon"

"The moon's already out," Liam says.

"And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?" Scott asks.

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nut jobs" Liam snaps.

"We've been called worse," Faline says.

"You guys are out of your freaking minds," Liam says. "I don't know how you did that eye thing and I don't care. I'm walking out the door right now! If any of you try to stop me, I swear to god I'm gonna-"

Liam clutches his head and begins to make noises of pain.

"What's wrong Liam?" Scott asks.

"You don't hear that?" Liam replies.

"Did you tell someone about this?" Lydia asks.

"My friend Mason," Liam says. "You said it was a party"

"And who did Mason invite?" Stiles asks.

"Everyone," Kira says.

Stiles and Faline quickly get Malia to the basement. Stiles goes to strap the restraints on Malia.

"No time," Faline says. "Corporis Impetus"

Malia growls as invisible chains hold her down.

"The attic" Faline gasps as her eyes glow green.

"Right, go, go, go," Stiles says and the couple runs up the stairs and into the attic.

Stiles straps the chains onto Faline's wrists as the wind begins to blow inside the attic.

"Too tight?"

"Tighter" Faline says. "You can leave if you want"

"I'm not going anywhere," Stiles says to his girlfriend. "To be honest I'm probably safer up here than in a party with fifty freshmen and a very pissed off Lydia"

Faline clutches her head as the weather worsens outside, the small spatters of rain turn into a full-on storm.

"Stiles please go," Faline says.

"It's okay I hate parties," Stiles says. "It's a social anxiety thing. You'd know about it"

Faline groans as the magic courses through her body.

"Just breathe okay," Stiles says. "I'm not going to leave you"

"Stiles it hurts" Faline groans. "I don't want to hurt you"

"You're not going to," Stiles says.

"But I'm not in control Stiles," Faline says. "I don't want to hurt you but I can't help it"

Faline focuses the magic on herself and her body tenses as blood pours from her nose and ears.

"What are you doing?" Stiles asks.

"Protecting you from me," Faline says.

"I'm not leaving you," Stiles says. "You could hurt me and I would still stay by your side. I'm not going to let you hurt anyone"

"You're not going to have a choice," Faline says. "The Artemisia is gone. Stiles, you need to go"

The chains break and a gust of wind throws Stiles back. Faline stands and the wind is whipping her hair.

"Stiles you have to go" Faline shouts.

"Just listen to my voice" Stiles calls.

"Stiles I can't hold on much longer," Faline says, blood now leaving her eyes. "Please, go"

"I'm not going to leave," Stiles says. "Because I don't think you're going to hurt me. I think that maybe you're so afraid of hurting me that you're hurting yourself. I know what that's like, Faline. I remember everything I did. And the worst part is I remember liking it. I remember you trying everything to bring me back, nearly sacrificing your life to bring me back. I felt powerful. I felt fearless and most of all in control. But when I came through it, I learned something else control is overrated"

Stiles takes the chains from Faline's wrist and she feels her magic strengthen again. Faline's eyes glow as the storm dies down outside and the rain returns to a light shower. Faline looks up at Stiles who smiles at her.

"You did it," Stiles says.

Faline throws her arms around Stiles as she breathes shakily.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Stiles says, leading her to the upstairs bathroom.

He runs warm water into the basin before grabbing a small rag and dampening it. Then he gently begins to wipe the blood away. Stiles then presses a kiss to her lips which she returns.

"Oh, sorry man" The pair look up to see Garrett. "I didn't realize this room was occupied"

"Well now you do realize so leave," Stiles says and Faline laughs.

"You're so hot when you're sarcastic" Faline flirts.

"You're just hot" Stiles replies and Faline smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873 57 14
❝She can feel the discomfort poking into her like the twigs on the ground, broken off from trees swaying in the soft breeze, trees that seem as dead...
344 11 14
when Stiles, Scott, Allison and Lydia are befriended by new girl Casey who has a dark secret. When Stiles and Casey date are they in danger? When Cas...
2.1K 72 23
Skylar is back, with the pack, and they're as strong as ever. No more crazy murders, no more Void, no more supernatural disasters in their way. Or i...
12K 367 75
Aurora Martin. Smart ass. Student. Witch. After years of hiding her true self in the shadows, everything changes after winter break of sophomore yea...