єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

106

7.1K 155 15
By EstellaNovella

Faline walks with Scott and Stiles towards the lacrosse field.

"Of course you're still the team captain," Stiles says.

"Except for the fact, you're never here for practice," Faline says.

"You got your grades up just like Coach told you to, right?"

"But they're slipping again," Faline says.

"Can you just be helpful?" Stiles asks his girlfriend.

"He never told me I was back on the team," Scott says. "He just told me to show up to tryouts today"

"We got bigger things to deal with anyway," Stiles says. "Did you tell Argent yet?"

"I texted him but he didn't get back to me," Scott says.

"You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?" Faline asks. "I thought being dumped over text was bad news"

"I didn't have the money to call France," Scott says.

"Yeah, you think you go money problems?" Stiles says. "Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House"

"Another notice?" Scott asks.

"Yeah and this one says 'Final'" Stiles says.

"They won't let me put a penny forward," Faline says. "So I buy groceries and stuff"

"What the hell are we even doing here anyway?" Stiles asks. "We got like a hundred and fifty-two million problems and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them"

"It is now," Scott says.

Faline turns and watches as a boy catches every shot.

"You should start worrying" Faline laughs.

"Who the hell is that?" Stiles asks.

"I don't know but if I was his age or his blonde friend-" Faline begins and Stiles nudges her.

"Thank you for that self-esteem boost," Stiles says. "Maybe we should just practice a little bit"

"Your mom called me Scott," Faline says. "I'm going to go to the hospital and see what she wants. Then I'm doing some more volunteer work, school approved. See you in a bit"

Faline presses a kiss to Stiles' lips and he quickly kisses back.

"See you later" Faline wiggles her fingers before walking away.

"Self-esteem boosted" Stiles sighs.

Faline walks into the hospital with a bag of Chinese food in her hand.

"Faline is that-" Melissa asks.

"Your favorite Chinese order? Yes, it is" Faline says.

"Thank you" Melissa groans.

"So this is the genius I keep hearing about," A tall man next to Melissa says.

"This is Faline," Melissa says. "I'm going to go home, eat this and put my feet up"

"Sounds like a plan" Faline laughs before turning to the doctor. "Faline Michaels"

"Dr. Geyer"

The trio looks up when a boy Faline recognized from school as Sean Walcott opens the doors and places a bloody hand against the door. He opens the door and collapses, Faline runs over to him.

"Sean, are you alright?" Faline asks. "Where are you hurt?"

"My arm" Sean groans.

"Right," Faline says and places one of Sean's arms over her shoulders and Geyer gets the other side.

Mr. Stilinski shows up not long after and takes Melissa and Faline into the morgue. Mr. Stilinski unzips the body bag and Faline grimaces.

"Now I can see why he hasn't spoken a word to the psychologist yet," Melissa says.

"He's going to be in shock for a while isn't he?" Mr. Stilinski asks and Melissa nods.

"This was his whole family?" Melissa asks.

"Mother, father, older brother," Mr. Stilinski says. "Sean was the youngest and the only one that got away. The question is from what"

"They're wendigos," Faline says. "All of them."

"These wounds weren't caused by claws and fangs," Melissa says. "These are deep cuts, a combination of sharp and blunt force trauma, like an axe"

"Maybe that's the motivation," Faline says. "A new hunter or something like that"

"The ME said some kind of axe," Mr. Stilinski says. "I just need to make sure that we didn't have to uh-"

"Involve the boys?" Melissa asks and Mr. Stilinski nods.

"It wasn't a supernatural killer," Faline says, hovering a hand over Mrs. Walcott's body. "But that was the motivation along with something else but I can't pick up on it"

Faline gently touches Mrs. Walcott's forehead and her eyes roll back. Mr. Stilinski goes to touch her shoulder but Melissa smacks his hands away. Faline's face turns to one of horror as she watches Mrs. Walcott's murder through her own eyes. Faline faces the killer to reveal a man without a mouth. Faline's body begins to tremble slightly before she snatches her hand away.

"What did you see?" Mr. Stilinski asks.

"The killer" Faline frowns. "He had no mouth"

"How is that even possible?" Mr. Stilinski asks. "Can you stay alive without a mouth?"

"Easily," Faline says. "Well not easily, you'd have to have a drip to get the nutrition and liquids into your body but you can breath through your nose to get enough oxygen"

At the end of the day, Faline's phone pings and Malia had sent a video of Stiles trying to run and play lacrosse.

Tell him he's lucky that he's so pretty.

Faline sends the text then clicks the power button on her phone.

"How are you not getting paid for this?" Geyer asks. "You work harder than some of the actual nurses."

"I could go to college now if I wanted," Faline says. "But I don't want to rush ahead with life, you know?"

"I know the feeling," Geyer says. "I have a stepson Liam, he's growing up way too fast. What do your parents think about you being so smart?"

"They're dead," Faline says.

"Oh, I'm sorry-"

"It's not a sad story," Faline says. "I don't want sympathy. My father loved me but my mother wanted to kill me. She believed in witches and believed murdering your child would give her magical powers"

"Wow," Geyer says. "And do you?"

"Do I what?" Faline asks.

"Believe in witches?"

"I believe that not everything has a natural explanation," Faline says.

"That's fair and ambiguous," Geyer says. "A lot of unexplainable things happen in this hospital, it's like a window to the weird"

"Maybe it is," Faline says. "Or maybe because it's slightly different to hospital environments you're used to you perceive it as weird"

"Potential psychologist huh?" Geyer asks. "Do you know what you want to do with your life?"

"I don't know," Faline says. "It feels like I have a path laid out for me but I don't want it"

"You can either follow the path people choose for you or create your own" Geyer says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.4K 26
Flora's supernatural adventure continues after her return from Europe • Book 2 • Season 3A & 3B of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf • I don't own Teen Wolf...
11.8K 363 75
Aurora Martin. Smart ass. Student. Witch. After years of hiding her true self in the shadows, everything changes after winter break of sophomore yea...
1.3K 26 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...
386 45 23
Stiles Stilinski and Lydia Martin were two young teenagers, both having kon idea how their lives would turn out. But Stiles didn't know that Lydia ev...