єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

101

9.5K 169 43
By EstellaNovella

Faline, Lydia, and Stiles look around at their surroundings as they walk through the hazy streets of Mexico.

"This doesn't seem so bad," Stiles says to his girlfriend and their friend.

"It's not the town, it's the plan," Lydia says.

"She has a point," Faline says. "If they don't take the offer then what?"

"What's wrong with the plan?" Stiles asks.

"Stiles, this could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with," Lydia says. "You're aware of that, right?"

"I'm aware it's not our best," Stiles says.

"We are going to die-" Lydia says.

"Are you saying that as a banshee or you're just being pessimistic?" Stiles asks.

"It's hard to be optimistic," Faline says.

"I'm saying it as a person who doesn't wanna die," Lydia says.

"Okay, then would you mind restricting any talk of death to actual banshee predictions?"

"This plan is stupid and we're going to die," Lydia says.

"Oh, thank you," Stiles says.

The trio stops outside of a door that was guarded by two men.

"Is this the location of the party?" Faline asks in Spanish and the man shakes his head.

Stiles pulls out a card with a decorated skull on the front. The man looks up to the security camera and Stiles holds up the card which sounds like a buzzer and opens the door.

"Very modern for people who still ride on donkeys" Faline comments.

Stiles follows his girlfriend inside to reveal a long red corridor with a door at the end. They all jump when the door slams shut behind them. Stiles hesitates outside of the door and Faline throws it open to reveal a room full of people.

"See it's just a party," Faline says. "We don't have to worry until the Calaveras get us"

"Not relaxing," Stiles says as they begin making their way around the dance floor.

Stiles hovers a hand behind his girlfriend's back as Lydia grips Stiles' jacket, none of them wanting to get lost in a club owned by people who managed to catch Derek Hale. They stand at the bar and are handed shots. Stiles reaches into his pocket to grab some money when a hand clamps on his and Lydia's shoulder, trapping Faline in the middle.

"No, on the house," A man says. "Most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink"

"We didn't come to drink," Lydia says as she drops a bullet into her shot glass.

The trio sits in front of Araya Calavera, nervously looking around.

"Severo hates this music," Araya says. "Me? I've always loved the music of youth. This kind especially. It has savage energy"

"We're here for Derek Hale," Faline says, getting impatient.

"Is that so?" Araya asks.

"We know you have him," Lydia says. "We've heard you can be bought"

Stiles stacks money onto the desk.

"It's fifty thousand for Derek," Stiles says.

"Now, where does a teenage boy get money like this?" Araya asks. "Japanese mafia?"

Lydia jumps as they cock their guns but Faline leans back in her chair, nonchalantly.

"Not smart to come alone," Araya says.

"What makes you think we came alone?" Stiles says and Araya's eyes widen when Faline fades away leaving an empty chair.

"You brought a wolf into my home?" Araya asks. "And what the hell was she?"

"We brought an Alpha," Stiles says. "And a witch. That was an illusion"

Faline dances with Malia, both of the girls keeping their eyes on the gathering Calaveras. All of them holding walkie-talkies to their mouths.

"I wish I saw Araya's face," Faline says.

"Something's happening" Kira approaches the two girls.

"I know," Malia says.

"I just disappeared from Araya's office so they'll notice me soon," Faline says.

"What do we do?" Kira asks.

"Blend in silly" Faline says.

"Dance with us dumbass" Malia says to a confused Kira.

"Oh," Kira says before beginning to jerk her body awkwardly.

"What the hell is that?" Faline asks.

"Dancing?" Kira says.

"You need to loosen your body," Faline says. "Don't think just move"

Everyone begins crowding around the three dancing girls, effectively hiding them from the prowling Calaveras. Malia pulls Faline close and the two girls dance. Faline catches eyes with an angry-looking man, holding a gun.

"Take my hand," Faline says to her two friends.

"Why?" Kira asks.

"Just do it"

The two girls take Faline's hand.

"Viribus" Faline says and Malia and Kira feel strength surge into them.

"Think fast" Kira calls as three Calaveras approach.

The Calavera charges for Faline who holds out her hand.

"Hashi nvgidgia nvasdi" Faline says. "Hashi nvgidgia nvasdi. Hashi nvgidgia nvasdi"

The man groans in pain as his nails extend.

"What have you done to me puta?" The man asks.

"You're now the very thing you hunt," Faline says. "A wolf. If I were you I'd start running"

Faline turns to her friends to find two Calaveras on the floor.

"Nicely done" Faline compliments.

"No time for that" Scott begins dragging his best friend away.

The group walks through the corridors, their guards up. But all of a sudden gas flows from the smoke machine.

"It's wolfsbane" Scott shouts.

"Artemisia" Faline gasps, her legs giving way and she falls to the floor.

"You see" Araya steps out. "As soon as I realized you were a witch I knew instantly what weakened you. There may not be many of your kind but we still learned. Who knew something as simple as Mugwort would put down an all-powerful witch"

Stiles runs into the small room where his best friend and his girlfriend are lay on the floor. Faline pushes herself up and staggers slightly, Stiles quickly rushes over and wraps an arm around her waist.

"Scott's awake," Kira says and everyone makes their way over.

"Scott, you okay?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah," Scott says as Kira and Malia help him up. "They don't have him. They don't have Derek"

"We know but right now, they've got Lydia," Kira says.

"What do they want with Lydia?" Scott asks.

"I don't know," Kira says. "Can you magic us out?"

"I can try" Faline takes a deep breath, holding out her hands. "Bombarda"

The wall trembles slightly but nothing happens.

"Bombarda," Faline says and she kicks the floor in anger when nothing happens.

"I say when that door opens again, we take out whoever's standing in the way and run for it," Malia says.

"What about Lydia?" Kira asks as Stiles sits on the floor, allowing Faline to sit between his legs and rest her head against his chest.

"What about her?" Malia asks.

"We're not leaving without her" Scott says.

"Why not?" Malia asks.

"Because we don't leave without people," Stiles says from his position on the floor.

"We talked about this" Faline says. "Rules of the wild kingdom don't apply to friends."

"Is that what you would do as a coyote?" Kira asks. "Leave her for dead?"

"If she was weak and injured, yeah," Malia says. "If hunting had been bad that season, I would eat her. Then I'd leave"

"Believe it or not," Stiles says. "That's progress"

"Alright guys we're not dead yet," Scott says. "That means Araya wants something"

"But if the Calaveras don't know where Derek is, that means they didn't take him from the loft. Right?" Kira says.

Calaveras burst in and take Scott and Kira from the room.

"No!" Faline, Malia and Stiles try to prevent their friends from being taken but stop when a gun is pointed at them.

"You stay there or all of you die," The man says.

"Can you hear them?" Stiles asks Malia after about five minutes. "Can you hear Scott? Can you hear anyone?"

Malia shakes her head.

"I can't concentrate," Malia says. "There's too many sounds and voices"

"You practised this with Scott before," Stiles says. "Remember that?"

"I'm trying"

"It's okay" Faline squeezes Malia's hand. "Just focus on something"

"Focus on Faline," Stiles says. "The familiarity, her scent, whatever you need to focus on do it"

The lights begin to flicker.

"Electricity," Faline says.

"They're killing him," Malia says as Faline places her hands on the floor.

"There are traces of magic here," Faline says pressing her hands firmly against the ground. "If I can absorb it-"

"He said Kate," Malia says.

"That's impossible," Stiles says.

"Not necessarily," Faline says. "Someone could have stolen him from the Calaveras but it'd have to be someone skilled, someone supernatural. But with knowledge on how hunters think, how they act. Like another hunter" Faline stands up and begins to pace muttering to herself.

"What's she doing?" Malia asks.

"She's working it out," Stiles says.

"What if-" Faline says. "When Peter ripped Kate's throat out, his claws sunk deep enough to turn her. Derek said that was possible right?"

"But we'd know by now," Stiles says. "She would have made her move"

"Not if she's learning control," Faline says. "Biding her time until she's strong enough to strike. Kate didn't have control as a human let alone supernatural"

"Who's Kate?" Malia asks.

"She's a hunter," Stiles says. "An Argent"

"And if she's alive," Faline says. "It means nothing good is coming"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 1.9K 24
❝When you reduce life to black and white you never see the rainbow.❞ She spend most of her life on the run for what she was. She was constantly on th...
1.6K 7 12
Life is good and calm for Celia Marco. She achieves decent grades and has great friends, Scott, Stiles and Lydia who offset the mounting pressure fro...
118K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
6.2K 107 28
ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖 '𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡𝕙' 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕟 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕥 𝕤�...