єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

100

8.8K 213 61
By EstellaNovella

"Hi there," Void says walking into the hospital, in his arms was Faline her eyes closed, her head was lolled back her hair dangling down looking serene. "Could you page Melissa McCall for me, please? I have something she has been looking for"

The Oni stabs the blade forward, piercing the man's abdomen and he falls to the floor, clutching his stomach.

"Well, I guess I'll just find her myself," Void says, walking through the halls with Faline's body staying firmly in his arms as the hospital falls into complete chaos.

Void looks down at Faline, her face smooth of any worry lines.

"I can see why Stiles cares for you" Void hums. "Which is why you'll be the only one who survives in this one pony town"

Void places Faline in a hospital bed and grabs the information clipboard before writing Sleeping Beauty on the sheet.

"But I never said you'd come out of it sane" Void whispers, brushing his fingers over her cheek. "Sweet dreams Faline. Or should I say, beautiful nightmares?"

Void presses his lips against Faline's forehead before he leaves.

Faline walks through the field that she had been in with Allison, Scott, and Stiles after all of the Alpha drama was over. But what was different was there was a grave in the middle of the field, with the name Allison Argent engraved on it. It was silent but it was the kind of silence that falls right before you get knifed in the back. It sent a shiver down her spine and she felt her blood chill in her veins.

The ghost was more silent than the grave it arose from, staring with heavy-lidded eyes and a slack mouth. Her cheekbones accentuated the skeletal look and in her gaze, Faline's mind was robbed of emotion. Instead of running, or screaming Faline stood more still than the mossy statue in the heart of a graveyard and just as cold. She beckoned with fingers that rapidly faded to only a suggestion of form.

"Faline" Allison whispers.

Faline turned on her heel as the ghost moves forward and begins to run through the field before screeching to a halt as her parents' ghosts appear in front of her.

"Faline" The ghost of her mother hisses.

Her face was rotting and her hair was straggly.

"Mom?" Faline asks and Polly reaches her hand forward menacingly but Nicholas stops her.

"Go Faline!" Nicholas says. "RUN SWEETHEART!"

Faline turns and runs through the field, tears blind her as she runs as quickly as her legs can carry her, bolting through the field like an Olympic champion at the start gun; quickening her pace to an all-out sprint. Her feet slip outwards on the wet grass as she tries to get away.

Faline screams when Matt appears in front of her. His face was blue and bloated from where he had drowned at Gerard's hand.

"We can still be together forever," Matt says reaching out as Faline screams.

"No" Allison's ghost stands in front of Faline. "You leave her alone. You just need to tell him to go away"

"Go away," Faline says. "GO AWAY"

Matt's ghost fades and Allison turns to Faline.

"My constellation is beautiful," Allison says.

"Thank you," Faline says.

Allison places a hand on her face and Faline smiles.

"No thank you," Allison says. "You nearly died destroying the Oni that killed me. The butterflies were a nice touch"

"I'm going to miss you, Allison," Faline says.

"You'll always have me in here," Allison says, pointing at Faline's heart.

Faline smiles and the two friends look up at the sky, Allison's constellation shining brightly above them.

"Hello" Faline turns, her eyes wide.

"Paige!" Faline gasps with a smile, spotting her older sister who smiles at her.

Mr. Stilinski walks through the hospital, checking all of the rooms to see what patients had survived the attack. Mr. Stilinski glances in a room and double-takes. He pulls out his phone and quickly presses on his son's contact.

"Stiles, you're going to want to see this" Mr. Stilinski says. "I'm in the hospital. No, I'm fine but I found something. Well not something, more of a someone"

Stiles bursts into the hospital.

"Where is he?" Stiles asks Mr. McCall.

"Third floor"

Stiles looks at the blood-covered elevator and decides to sprint up the stairs.

"DAD?" Stiles shouts.

"In here" Mr. Stilinski pokes his head out of a room.

"Are you okay, what-" Stiles stops upon spotting Faline lay in the bed.

Her eyes were closed and her chest was steadily rising and falling. Her face was peaceful, more peaceful than Stiles had seen it in a long time.

"This is all he left" Mr. Stilinski hands Stiles the clipboard.

Patient's Name: Sleeping Beauty

"Any idea what it means?" Mr. Stilinski asks.

"Well, there's only one thing I can think of," Stiles says. "Dad can you-"

"Oh yeah I'll be around," Mr. Stilinski says, closing the door behind him.

Stiles brushes a strand of hair out of Faline's face.

"Please work" Stiles whispers before pressing his lips to Faline's.

"It's time for you to go," Allison says. "Look the sun's coming up"

The sun blooms on the horizon, golden petals stretching ever outwards into the rich blue. It is the brilliant flower of the sky that warms our days. It is the invitation to a new day, that sunrise so ordinarily extraordinary.

"When will I see you again?" Faline asks.

"Hopefully not for a long time," Allison says.

"I don't want to see you until you're ninety at least," Paige says,

"I'm going to miss you, Ally," Faline says.

"I'm going to miss you too Faye," Allison says.

"Now go on your Prince Charming awaits," Paige says.

"You've mixed up your fairy tales," Faline says.

"I love you," Paige says.

"I love you too," Faline says.

"I'm proud of you kiddo" Faline turns to see her dad with a smile on his face.

"Thanks, Dad," Faline says, watching as the two ghosts fade away. Aiden standing with them, waving at her.

"Tell my dad and Isaac that I love them," Allison says and Faline nods.

Faline slowly opens her eyes to reveal Stiles pulling away from her face.

"Stiles?" Faline asks.

"Hey" Stiles whispers. "How are you feeling?"

"Surprisingly I'm tired," Faline says. "I spent a lot of time running but then- Then she saved me"

"Who did?"

"Allison," Faline says. "I saw my dad too. I saw Aiden is he-?"

"Aiden died," Stiles says.

"Is Lydia okay?" Faline asks.

"You were literally taken by Void and trapped in your own mind after you killed an Oni," Stiles says. "Yet somehow you care about everyone else"

Faline stands up, her legs slightly shaky after not walking for a while. Once she gets her balance she walks out of the hospital room before placing a shocked hand over her mouth. The walls were painted with blood and some bodies were still left to be dealt with.

"Come on," Stiles says.

"Alright," Scott says in his house. "We need to find Faline. The only thing we know is that Void had her"

"Do you have any idea where he could have taken her?" Mr. Argent asks.

"I'm right here," Faline says stepping into the living room, supported by Stiles.

Lydia lets out a strangled cry of relief and wraps her arms around Faline. Faline quickly wraps her hands around her best friend.

"Where were you?" Lydia asks sniffling. "You scared the crap out of me"

"I'm glad you're okay kid" Mr. Argent wraps his arms around her. "And thank you. For keeping her alive even though she isn't any more"

"I saw her," Faline says. "She's at peace, she's with her mom now. She saved me. Even in death, she protects her friends. I decided to name the constellation. La Chasseresse. The Huntress. She wanted you to know that she loves you"

Mr. Argent nods and smiles, stepping back before Derek wraps his arms around her.

"I'm so glad you're okay," Derek says, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Where's Isaac?" Faline asks.

"He's asleep upstairs," Mr. Argent says. "He didn't want to entertain the idea that you may not have come back"

Faline nods after hugging Scott she begins to make her way upstairs. Faline knocks on Isaac's door.

"Go away Scott" Isaac grumbles.

"Sorry to disappoint," Faline says and Isaac's head snaps up.

"You're alive" Isaac wraps his arms around her before picking her up and spinning her around. "You're-"

"I'm okay," Faline says. "I saw Allison"

"Is she-?"

"She's at peace," Faline says. "She wanted you to know she loves you"

"She does?"

"She does" Faline nods her head and Isaac lets out a small sob.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 110 10
"he found a strange comfort in seeing nothing in her charming gaze. An ominous sense she was either his worst nightmare or an anomaly." [au stiles st...
156K 4.8K 30
❝MY REPUTATIONS NEVER BEEN WORSE.❞ ❝SO YOU MUST LIKE ME FOR ME.❞ In which the girl with a taste for human blood realizes that not all m...
344 11 14
when Stiles, Scott, Allison and Lydia are befriended by new girl Casey who has a dark secret. When Stiles and Casey date are they in danger? When Cas...
1.4K 28 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...