R&J | Vkook

By casuallyreading

The classic Romeo and Juliet story. Jungkook is the heir to Jeon Enterprises and he's more than happy to take... More

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 Prologue 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 Prologue Pt.2 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 1 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 2 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 3 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 4 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 5 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 6 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 7 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 8 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 9 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 10 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 11 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 12 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 13 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 14 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 15 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 16 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 17 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 18 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 19 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 20 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 21 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 22 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 23 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 24 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 25 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 26 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 27 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 28 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 30 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 31 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 32 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 33 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 34 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁 29 𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

1.3K 87 24
By casuallyreading

╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊷⊷⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
Confessions
╚⊶⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

Jungkook took a deep breath "father, I loved Kim Taehyung"
His father stared silently at him for a moment "is that supposed to be a joke Jungkook? It's not very funny"
Jungkook couldn't look his father in the eye anymore so he looked down at his hands which were fidgeting in his lap "I'm not joking"

There was another long period of silence and Jungkook didn't dare look back up at his father for fear of the expression that was on his face.
"I'm sure you just had a crush on him Jungkook. Love is a bit of a strong word, you barely knew the boy" his father concluded but Jungkook shook his head and finally gained the courage to look up at his fathers, his eyes glistening with tears he refused to shed.
"I dated him behind your back. I spent everyday with him, I loved him father. I truly did"
Jungkook could actually see the disappointment in his father's eyes as he realised that Jungkook was telling the truth.

"I just-" Mr Jeon began to speak but then stopped himself "how could this happen?"
"I-I don't know, it just happened"
"Look, it's okay Jungkook. This was just a blip, why don't we just forget this happened and we can focus on the trial coming up"
"I don't want to forget, I don't think you understand. If mum died you wouldn't want to forget being with her would you?" Jungkook argued.
"That's different"
"How is it? It's the same!"
"Don't raise your voice at me Jungkook. It's different because I wasn't manipulated into a relationship"
Jungkook stood up and slammed his hands on his father's desk "I wasn't manipulated, if anything I was the one who chased him. How dare you talk down on him? He is the sweetest and most genuine person I have ever met"
His father frowned and placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder "Jungkook I don't know why we're arguing about this because he's dead so it doesn't matter anymore. You better not say this to anyone else in case they use it in the case against you"
"Me being with him explains a lot of the evidence against me"

Mr Jeon rubbed his face "Jungkook" he sighed "what am I going to do with you? Do you see what I mean? You got involved with a Kim and now look at you"
"This has nothing to do with him being a Kim. It could have just as easily been the other way round"
"If you wanted to date someone you should've came to me and I could've found a suitable boy for you" his father continued, ignoring him.
"I didn't want someone else, I wanted him"
"Was this your rebellious phase? I should've known it was coming, your teenager years were too easy"
"I'm going to go down to the police station tomorrow and tell them everything" Jungkook said which finally got his father's attention.
Mr Jeon groaned "we're going to need to go speak to the Kims tonight then"
"What? Why?"
"If they don't know about it before you tell the police it'll cause a bigger scandal than it already will so we better go now so it doesn't get too late"

Me Jeon stood up from his seat and got his coat. Jungkook followed him out of the house. His mother tried to speak to him and ask what was going on as both men seemed downtrodden but both ignored her and walked out the door. Mr Jeon drove and Jungkook sat in the passanger seat, staring out the window as he tried to figure what on Earth he was going to say to his dead boyfriend's parents. They reached the Kim's house way too quickly for Jungkook's liking and with a quick word to the guard at the gate they were allowed in.

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

Jungkook and his father stood at the front door waiting on someone answering. A maid eventually opened the door and looked shocked at who was standing in front of her.
"Hello miss. Is Mr and Mrs Kim home? We need to talk with them" Mr Jeon asked politely.
"Yes, wait here and I shall go and get them" she said quickly and closed the door again.
"She could have at least let us in" Mr Jeon sighed as he rubbed his hands together in the cold.
The door opened again a few moments later but this time it was Mr Kim at the door and he did not look impressed.
"Look, I am really not in the mood for any bullshit right now" he said and Jungkook could hear how tired he was just in his voice.
"Jungkook has something he needs to tell you" Mr Jeon said bluntly.
"Well Jungkook can wait" Mr Kim said before turning to Jungkook "haven't you done enough? What else do you want?"

Mr Jeon tugged Jungkook behind him "leave him alone, he's just a boy"
"So was my Taehyung before your boy came along"
"That's what he wants to talk to you about. Just let us in Taeyoung"
Mr Kim sighed and finally let them in the house. They followed him to his office.

"I really feel your wife should be here as well" Mr Jeon said as he sat down and took his coat off.
Mr Kim furrowed his brows and there was something in the action that reminded Jungkook so much of Taehyung and it made him feel sick. With all that was going on he hadn't had much time to think about the reality of Taehyung being gone but now wasn't the time to start. He had to deal with the problem at hand and that was that he was faced with both of Taehyung's parents who both had their intimidating gaze on them.
"Well, spit it out boy, we don't have all night" Mr Kim complained which earned him a poke in the side from Mrs Kim.

"First of all" Jungkook began slowly "I offer my condolences for the d-death of your son" he said shakily.
Mrs Kim thanked him whereas Mr Kim just rolled his eyes.
"I have come here because I have not been totally honest with the police and I will be going down there tomorrow to tell them all that I am about to tell you."
"I knew you did it. You murderer" Mr Kim spat at him.
"Taeyoung let him speak" Mrs Kim scolded.

"I didn't murder him I promise. Quite the opposite actually. I'm here to tell you that I loved him. I was completely in love with your son, I still am. We kept our relationship from you so we wouldn't get in trouble. So you must understand that I could never cause him any harm. It pains me to think that he's not here and I miss him terribly." Jungkook said and tried to gauge their reaction.
Mrs Kim looked like she was on the brink of tears but Mr Kim looked skeptical.
"I'm sorry but what is this? Is this some ploy to get out of the death penalty? To get off with it? My son would never go behind our backs like this. Not only our backs but Yoongi's back as well. How dare you talk about my son like that?" Mr Kim seethed.

"I have proof" Jungkook said quickly before Mr Kim could go on. He took out his phone and opened a locked folder where he kept pictures of him and Taehyung so that no one else would see them.

Mr Kim scrutinised the picture "that proves nothing. That could be someone who looks like Taehyung. His face is squinted you can't properly tell"
Jungkook sighed as he tried to find a better picture

"Is that better?" Jungkook asked sliding his phone over to them.
Mrs Kim covered her mouth with her hand as tears spilt out.
Mr Kim just stared at the photo. Silence overtook the room and it made Jungkook get increasingly nervous.
"You're telling the truth" Mr Kim whispered but it was heard loudly in the quiet room.
Jungkook nodded.

Mr Kim looked up at him "when did it all start?"
"At the start of the year. We met at the New Years party and then yeah the rest is history"
"We don't have a moment to lose" Mr Kim said as he picked up the phone on his desk.
"Hi I need Detective Lim. I don't care if he's not in, page him or something and send him to my house. Quickly"
"I was just going to see him tomorrow" Jungkook said when Mr Kim came off the phone.

"There is no time to waste. If you are telling the truth and can explain everything to the detective then the trial can be cancelled but we don't have much time. I may not like you or your family but I don't want to see someone go to prison who doesn't deserve it"
"Thank you sir"
"Plus, the longer they are trying to convict you the longer they are letting the real criminal get away with it"
Jungkook nodded in agreement. He glanced over at his father who was slumped in the chair beside him looking incredibly bored with the situation.

"Excuse is a moment" Mr Jeon eventually spoke up and grabbed Jungkook's arm quite hard and dragged him outside the room.
"What?" Jungkook asked.
"Somethings not right. Don't you feel it?"
Jungkook shook his head.
"They were way too accepting of the news. The person they hate most turns up and says that he is in love with their dead son when he is being charged with the murder of said son. It just seems all a bit too hard to believe and for them to believe it so quickly"
"I have photo evidence what more do they want? And I don't think I'm the person they heard most in the world. I think I'm like second"
Mr Jeon hummed "I hope you're right Jungkook and they're not setting us up or anything"
"We'll be fine"

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

Eventually Detective Lim showed up and not in the best mood. He shared a few words with the Kims and then turned to Jungkook.
"Well Jungkook are you ready to head back down to the police station?"
Jungkook nodded and followed the detective out.
"Are you happy answering questions without your lawyer present or are we going to have to call him?"
"I'm happy to answer by myself"
Detective Lim nodded and Jungkook sat next to him in the police car. It felt good to be in the front for once instead of the back where he felt like a criminal.

They reached the police station and Jungkook was taken back into the oh so familiar interrogation room. He sat down across from the detective slightly less nervous than his last few rounds of questioning since this time he didn't have to lie.
"Okay, so Jungkook shall we just start from the beginning? Let's forget everything up to now, yes?"
Jungkook nodded.
"Okay, let's begin with why your archenemy was at your door on the night in question"
"He came to tell me he was moving out"
"Why did you grab him and pull him into your apartment?"
"I didn't, he ran and hugged me and then I pulled him into the apartment so no one would see us"
"Why did he hug you?"

Jungkook sighed "okay, so Taehyung and I, we were in a secret relationship for months but when Taehyung got married we had to break up and he came to say goodbye"
The detective looked skeptical but carried on "why did a billion won get withdrawn from your account shortly after the incident"
"I got a ransom note asking me to pay it or they'd kill him" Jungkook tried to keep his voice steady and emotionless.
"Why didn't you tell the police?"
"Because the note told me not to"
"And I guess this secret relationship that not a single person knew about explains why his DNA was found in your apartment"
Jungkook nodded.

"This just all seems a bit too convenient, Jungkook" Detective Lim sighed as he threw down his case files.
"Do you have any evidence of this relationship?"
"I have pictures but that's really it"
"Okay, show me a picture"
Jungkook scrolled through a few but landed on one that brought a small soft smile to his face.

He handed his phone over to the detective who analysed the photo with a furrowed brow.
"Where is this?" He asked.
"Greece, we went there together earlier in the year"
The detective nodded and gave the phone back to Jungkook.
"I'll need to run this by a couple other detectives so I'm going to need that photo"
Jungkook nodded "shall I just send you it?"
They quickly swapped numbers and Jungkook sent him a few different pictures for experts to check that they weren't photoshopped.

"Now Jungkook" Detective Lim said clasping his hands in front of him "I could spend all my hours getting this done so that you don't have to go through the turmoil and embarrassment of a trial or I could work casually and yes the evidence will turn up for the trial and you'll be subject to ridicule even if you get off with it"
Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him "what are you getting at here?"
"If I'm going to put all my time into this case and not do over the bare minimum for a rich over privileged man like yourself I'm going to need some incentive"
Jungkook sighed as he pulled his wallet out of his back pocket "how much do you want?"
"I don't want your money"
Jungkook looked at him, confused "well what do you want them?"
"I want you to set me and Jimin up on a date" Detective Lim said completely seriously.

Jungkook just stared at him in shock before eventually whispering "I'm sorry to tell you this but Jimin is straight"
"Really?" The detective seemed surprised.
"Yeah he is"
"Can I have his number then?"
"I'll need to ask him first. I can't just go give his number to anyone"
"I understand, call him now and I'll step out. I'll be back in 10 minutes"

Jungkook quickly dialled Jimin's number.
"Hey Jungkook, how did it go with your father? Are you coming back soon?"
"I'm not sure. I'll tell you everything once I get back. I'm at the police station now telling them everything. The only thing is is that the detective wants something from me but I need to ask you if it's okay"
"What?" Jimin sounded suspicious.
"He wants your number, I think he likes you"
There was a long pause "just give him it. Make sure he keeps it private though"
Jungkook agreed and they talked a little longer before saying goodbye.

"So what did he say?" The detective asked when he walked back in.
"He's agreed but you must keep it private you can't be sharing it with anyone else"
"I would never"
Jungkook sighed and wrote the number on a piece of paper and handed it to the detective.
"Thank you. I'll do everything in my power to have this case dropped"
"Thank you" Jungkook replied and got up feeling somewhat lighter from having gotten all that off his chest. Now there was just the nerve wracking wait to see if his trial would proceed or not.

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

He got a taxi back to his father's house so he could pick up Yoongi's car. To his surprise his father was waiting out in front of the car.
"Father? What are you doing? It's freezing out"
"Come in, I need to talk to you"
Jungkook felt sick as he followed his father into the house yet again. This is what he was waiting for, he was going to get disowned he just knew it. He hoped his mother would still talk to him in secret but he was ready for his whole life to be ruined.

"Sit" his father told him as they got into the large living room. Jungkook sat down on the sofa, his nerves increasing at the fact they weren't even in the office for this conversation.
"We didn't really get a chance to talk about the whole Taehyung situation"
"No we didn't" Jungkook mumbled.
"I just don't know what to say Jungkook" his father sighed. Jungkook felt the tears sting his eyes and Jungkook couldn't keep holding them in, after this he would've lost everything he ever cared about and he was determined to try to save it.

Before he knew it, he was kneeling in front of his father in a full bow.
"I'm sorry father" he cried "I know I've disappointed you but please let me stay at the company. Please still see me as your son"
There was a long pause and Jungkook feared the worst.

"Jungkook stand up" Mr Jeon eventually said and Jungkook did as he was told, hanging his head. But then, Jungkook felt two arms wrap around him comfortingly. He gripped on to his father like he did when he was little kid and cried into his shoulder.
"I would never disown you Jungkook. No matter what decisions you make in life." His father told him.
They stood there for a while before Jungkook pulled away and wiped his eyes, feeling quite stupid for acting like such a baby in front of his father.
His father put his hands on Jungkook's shoulders "Look, am I happy that you were in a relationship with Kim Taehyung? No. Would I have chosen anyone else for you to date? Of course I would but Jungkook you love who you love and that's the end of that, don't be ashamed of it okay?"
Jungkook nodded and thanked his father before telling him that he had to leave to return Yoongi's car.

༛༛ ༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛ ༛༛

He drove back to Yoongi's house and tried to ignore all the pictures of Taehyung as he walked up to the sitting room.
Jimin was there watching TV when Jungkook walked in but the TV was quickly shut off when Jungkook walked in.
Jimin looked up at him, his eyes furrowed "you've been crying" he stated seeing how red and puffy Jungkook's eyes had become.
"Yeah" Jungkook smiled slightly "it's been an emotional night"
"How did it go?" Yoongi asked from behind him.
Jungkook explained the whole story from start to finish.
Jimin patted him on the back "don't you feel better now?"
Jungkook nodded "I just wish it didn't have to be this way"

Sorry for leaving you guys on a little cliffhanger in the last chapter but 🤷‍♀️

I just got my Spotify wrapped back and I don't know whether to be concerned or not because my top artist this year was ABBA and I'm in the top 0.01% of listeners. That is not good... I didn't realise I loved ABBA that much but here we are. I also managed to spend 106 full days listening to music.

P.S. This chapter may have just been an excuse to look through a million taekook pictures to find some for this chapter but shhhhhhhh it's a secret 🤫🤫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 10.2K 50
(Completed) Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook both college students have a small crush on each other from the very first time they met but just love bic...
783K 32.3K 59
❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults, I was, am and will be forever your...
1.3M 67.6K 50
In which Jeon Jungkook is a street dancer with a sex addiction. Might be from the mommy issues... and maybe the daddy issues too but Jungkook didn't...
4.4K 320 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...