The Cruel World (completed)

By mattdrei07

How will Bai LouYin live in a world full of sufferings? Family make Bai LouYin strong but it is also his weak... More

Chapter 1: How it all starts
What to expect? What to do?
Chapter 2: Why did it happened
Chapter 3: Congratulations
Chapter 4: In the eyes of the tiger
Chapter 5: Who is the tiger?
Chapter 6: Meeting the tiger 1
Chapter 7: Meeting the tiger 2
Chapter 8: Lured prey
Chapter 9: The beauty is taken
Chapter 10: At the tiger's den
Chapter 11: The bathroom
Chapter 12: The underwear
Chapter 13: He really likes me
Chapter 14: Kisses... hug
Chapter 15: The battle
Chapter 16: Keeping up with the Bais
Chapter 17: An impostor among us
Chapter 18: Tell me the truth
Chapter 19: Wordly-things
Chapter 20: No hickeys
Chapter 21: Want some wine??
Chapter 22: Alive
Chapter 23: Eaten alive (Rated R)
Chapter 24: Eaten alive 2 (Rated R)
Getting near the Finale
Chapter 25: You're ban for now, a new chapter
Chapter 26: A new chapter begins
Chapter 27: The Investors Gala
Chapter 28: Mr. Jiang
Chapter 29: Flashback to Yinzi's disappearance
Chapter 30: Welcome S*x (Rated R)
Chapter 31: Questions???
Chapter 32: Trust, love and respect
Chapter 33: I say NO! (steamy)
Chapter 34: I said YES!
Chapter 35: F*ck you two!!
Chapter 36: Uncle... dad, real quick
Chapter Guides
Chapter 37: A look back at Yinzi's whereabouts
Chapter 38: A bunch of useless things
Chapter 39: On the way to the party
Chapter 40: Bai LouYin is missing
Chapter 41: Finding the culprit
Chapter 42: Reasons
Chapter 43: Finding Yinzi
Chapter 44: Rescuing Yinzi
Chapter 45: Rescuing Yinzi 2
Chapter 46: I have to be strong
Chapter 47: Back to his life again
Chapter 48: Eager to go back to work (R)
Chapter Special: Life after the kidnapping
Chapter Special: Life after the kidnapping 2 (R)
Chapter 49: The new assistant
Chapter 50: Glorious
Chapter 51: Will be killed together
Chapter 52: The video call (steamy)
Chapter FINALE 1: Happiness
Chapter FINALE 2: Happiness

Chapter Special: The Life of Assistants (Rated R)

564 27 22
By mattdrei07

**************

:hot-thingy down there

:COMMENT & VOTE

**************

Special Chapter: The Life of Assistants

That night where Gu Hai and Bai LouYin spent a whole night in a hotel suite, YuChang and Si Hu also had their own suite just beside other two.

It was YuChang who starts to ask Si Hu what might have been happening the other room. "What do you think they're doing?"

"haha! Are you an idiot to ask that?" Si Hu ignores YuChang then walk to the nearby couch to watch a movie.

YuChang followed and sits on the other couch beside Si Hu. "Si Hu...I'm just asking."

Si Hu looks at YuChang. "Most probably..." Si Hu inhale and exhale deep before continuing. "Most probably... your best friend is being eaten alive right now."

"I don't believe you.. Yinzi will not do that as early as this time. They've just been officially together today and my best friend is not the way you think."

"For you... but how about my boss? I know my boss very well and this night will not end without anything happens between them. He waited for so long from the first night he saw you friend, so do you think he will let this night pass for nothing? And besides we did our best to make it happen."

"What do you mean?" YuChang asks.

"I'll tell you one of these days." Si Hu answers then he took a bottle of wine from the box they bring from the other room. "Wanna drink?" He offers the bottle to YuChang.

"Ok.. I'm fine with just a bottle of wine." YuChangs answers.

Si Hu filled the glass halfway. "Cheers!!"

"How about bottoms up for our success?"

"Fine."

They clink their glasses and drink it in one gulp. They are cheering for themselves after making a job well done for Gu Hai and Bai LouYin. YuChang filled the glass again and they start to drink the normal way by sipping the wine.

A moment later they were caught off guard after they felt something wrong with their bodies. They both feel their bodies extra sensitive and feel hot.

"YuChang... by any chance did you switch the bottles of wine?" Si Hu asks while loosening his polo's upper buttons.

"Why? I find the other bottle neat so I switch them. Why did you ask?" YuChang answers as he loosens the sleeves of his polo.

"YuChang!! I will kill you!!" Si Hu shouts as he felt his plans will not work out properly because YuChang switched the bottles. The bottle of wine they are drinking now has an aphrodisiac that's why their bodies felt unusual. "You will pay for it. Grrr!!" He grabs YuChang by his collar and about to punch him but when his skin gets contact with YuChang he felt the rush of electric currents in his body. Same way that YuChang felt, instead of getting scared from Si Hu, his body felt excited.

They look at each other like a hungry wolves wanting to tear each other's body. They find themselves fighting for dominance as they clash with each other while taking off the clothes of the other until they find their naked bodies lying on the floor.

"ehmm..." moans escaped from their mouth when their lips part ways. YuChang's back on the floor while on top of him is Si Hu trying to take charge of the moment. "I will f*ck you to death." He is ravaging YuChang's lips down to his cheeks and to his neck. "ohhh! yeahh!

"If you can win, bastard." YuChang answers after toppling Si Hu down on the floor. Now it's him on top of Si Hu. He sits on top of Si Hu while holding Si Hu's hand on the floor and ravages Si Hu's body. He licks and bites Si Hu's neck and did not forget his ears after giving a lick on the lobe.

When Si Hu's hand escaped from YuChang's grip, he instantly picks YuChang's body and put him on the couch.

"No!! Please spare me Si Hu. Enghh!!" YuChang pleads after getting defeated on the couch with Si Hu's hand inside of his pants caressing his family treasure while the other hand holding his hands. Si Hu licks his armpits and bites his nips. They are in a total mess.

"Now... are you willing to surrender yourself to me?" Si Hu asks.

"You're just like your boss. You will not accept defeat." YuChang replied.

"And you're just like your boss too.. You're hot YuChang." Si Hu giggles on the thought of topping YuChang. "Can I top you now?"

YuChang nods. "Just make sure to go easy on me."

"I promise my sweet YuChang."

After several seconds, they are both naked on the couch with YuChang's legs spread apart. Si Hu starts by applying lube on YuChang's hole and played it with his fingers.

"ohhh!!" YuChang moans while Si Hu's finger is exploring his inside.

Si Hu now positioned his body just right in front of the pink hole where his long standing cucumber is ready enter the world of pleasure. He put both of YuChang's legs on his shoulder while he starts to enter him.

"Arghh!! Si Hu slowly please Arghh!!"

"Ohhh!! Yeahh!! Ohhh!! Relax my sweet so you won't get hurt. Ohhh!!"

"Aww!! F*ck!!" YuChang screams when he felt Si Hu's intrusion made it successful inside him. "Hoooh!! Argh! Argh!! ARghhh!!"

"Ohhh!! Arghh!!"

Their moans filled the air. Si Hu changed YuChang's position with YuChang kneeling on the couch and his upper body leaning on the back of the couch while Si Hu position's himself at the back.

"Argh!! Argh!! Argh!!" YuChang cries of pleasure in every penetration.

"Ohhh!! I never felt like this before YuChang." Si Hu utters while he f*cks YuChang. When he felt that he's about to explode he change their position again. He make YuChang sit on top of him while he is sitting on the couch.

YuChang moves up and down on Si Hu's c*ck while he holds on Si Hu's shoulder for support. "Arghhh! Arghh!! Arghh!!" He moans louder when Si Hu holds his waist and starts to f*ck him in that position. "Argh! Argh! Argh!" He moans in this exhilarating ride of his.

Then Si Hu lay his back on the couch and penetrates him again non-stop with Si Hu kneeling between his legs. "Ohhh! Yeahh!! YuChang you're f*cking good! Ohhh!!"

"Wait... Argh! Argh! ARghHHH!! I'm cumming Arghhh!!!" YuChang explodes his load in his body.

A spurt also reaches his chest, which Si Hu tried to pick with his finger and put it on YuChang's lips. "F*ck! So Hot! Ohhh!! Yeah!!" He continues his penetration. "ARGHHH!! I'm cumming too.. Argh!!!! ARGh!HHH!!!"

"Noooo!!! F*ck you! Si Hu!!! ARghh!!" YuChang curses as he feels the explosion inside his body.

"ahhhh!! Yeahh!! Why??"

"I hate you!! Why did you let it burst inside of me?" F*ck you!!"

"Stop it babe... we're done already. Unless you want it again." Si Hu warns YuChang.

"Then take that off of my body." Telling Si Hu to take his c*ck out but... "ARghhh!! Sh*t! F*ck you!! F*ck you! Arghh!!" he curses and moans when Si Hu starts to thrusts inside of him again.

With a smooth flow inside of YuChang's body with the help of his own liquid, Si Hu starts to thrusts inside of YuChang again. "Ohhh!! Yeah!! You're f*cking hot YuChang..!! Ohhh!! Yeahh!!" He continue penetrating.

"Argh!!! F*ck you Si Hu!! ArghHHHH!!!

"ARGHHHHH!!!"

They both explode at the same time, and for the second time, Si Hu explodes his liquid inside of YuChang again.

They lay their tired bodies intact on top of the couch. Si Hu kisses his cheeks then bring him inside the bathroom and cleaned their bodies together in the bathtub. 

***************

***************

:Share your thoughts and don't forget to vote. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.3K 17
Shen wei is trying his hard to survive in this harsh world being a male Omega......but he also have a major responsibility to look at..... Zhao yunl...
283K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
12.4K 778 71
The only thing worse than the lies...was the betrayal. Tong knew he could never make up for what he'd done to Pok. Every attempt failed and made a b...
911K 17.4K 68
These are just short Gotham imagines - all character x reader. In fact, it's mostly Jerome x reader since he's my absolute fave :3 • Feel free to req...