єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

90

8.6K 184 74
By EstellaNovella

Faline wakes up to find Stiles gone and scissors stabbed right in the mattress next to her.

"Stiles?" Faline calls. "Stiles?"

Faline's phone buzzes.

"Stiles, thank God where are you?"

"I- I don't know. I don't know how I got here. There's a strong smell, it's making my eyes water. I don't know. Don't tell my dad"

Faline leaves the house and sprints to Scott's. Melissa was at the hospital on a shift. Faline begins banging on the door.

"SCOTT" Faline shouts.

"What's going on?" Scott asks, taking in his friend's distressed state.

"It's Stiles," Faline says. "He's gone. He called me and he said he didn't know where he was, how he got there. Only that there was a strong smell"

"ISAAC" Scott shouts. "WE NEED YOUR HELP"

"Why what's wrong?" The werewolf asks, stumbling down the stairs.

"It's Stiles, get dressed"

Scott throws Faline a pair of sweatpants because she had ran there dressed in Stiles' hoodie, a pair of gym shorts, and her sneakers.

"What's wrong with Stiles?" Isaac asks.

"He's gone," Faline says, tugging on her hair slightly. "He was in bed when I went to sleep, then I woke up because my phone was ringing and it was him and there were scissors in the mattress-"

"Faline, you need to breathe," Scott says. "We can't all fit on my bike"

"In my garage, there's a motorbike," Faline says. "Keys are on the handlebars"

Faline's phone rings.

"Hey Sti," Faline says.

"Did you call him?" Stiles asks. "Did you call my dad?"

"No just Scott and Isaac," Faline says. "We're coming to find you. Can you figure out where you are? Try to find something, anything"

"It's a basement," Stiles says. "Some kind of basement"

"In a house?" Faline asks.

"No, it looks bigger. Like industrial. I think there's a furnace. But it's cold. It's freezing down here. I gotta turn the- I gotta turn the phone off. It's going to die"

"Wait," Faline says. "What else is there? What do you see?"

"The phone's dying I can't talk. I have to go"

"Stiles, why are you whispering?"

"Because I think there's someone in here with me"

Faline, Isaac, and Scott burst into Stiles' room to find Lydia and Aiden.

"Did he call you too?" Scott asks.

"I heard it"

"Don't ask" Aiden says. "It gets more confusing when you ask"

"Okay," Isaac says.

"Not as confusing as this" Lydia says.

"It was like that when I woke up," Faline says. "He uses red for unsolved cases"

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?" Aiden says.

"Or is an unsolved case," Isaac says.

"Hold on," Lydia says. "Is he still out there? You don't know where he is?"

Lydia quietens her tone down, looking at Faline's distressed face.

"He said he's in an industrial basement somewhere," Scott says.

"We came here to get a better scent," Isaac says.

"What else did he say?" Lydia asks.

"Something's wrong with his leg," Faline says. "It's bleeding"

"And he's freezing," Isaac says.

"Tonight's the coldest night of the year," Aiden says. "It's going to drop into the twenties"

"What did his dad say?"

"We kind of- We didn't tell him yet," Scott says.

"Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his dad?"

"He made us promise not to," Scott says. "We can find him by scent. If he was sleepwalking he couldn't have gotten far, right?"

"His Jeep was gone," Faline says. "That's why I ran to yours"

"You promised you wouldn't call his dad. I didn't" Lydia says.

"Lydia hold on," Scott says. "I can get more help"

"She's right Scott," Faline says. "Mr. Stilinski has resources, people at his disposal"

"I can call Derek, Allison-"

"Everyone except for the cops. Great idea" Lydia says.

"You guys remember she only gets these feelings when someone's about to die, right?" Aiden says.

"You don't have to call his dad," Scott says. "It's five minutes to the station"

"We'll catch up," Lydia says, grabbing Aiden's arm.

"What, why?" Scott asks.

"There's something here," Lydia says.

"Yeah," Isaac says. "Evidence of total insanity"

"We can figure out what's wrong with him after we find a way to keep him from freezing to death," Faline says.

"Go," Lydia says. "We'll be right behind you"

Faline bursts into the station.

"Faline, what's going on?" Mr. Stilinski grabs the girl's arms to steady her.

"It's Stiles," Faline says. "He's missing. His jeep is gone and he's gone and he called me-"

"Okay," Mr. Stilinski pulls her in for a hug. "If his jeep is gone, that's where we start"

"Parrish let's get an APB out on a blue nineteen eighty CJ-5 jeep. Cordova, I want a list of any kind of industrial basement or sublevel of any building that he could have gotten into while sleepwalking. It's the coldest night of the year so far, so if he's out there barefoot in just a t-shirt he could already be hypothermic, Let's move fast. Let's think fast"

"Did you say, Parrish?" Faline asks, turning to look at the deputy. "Jordan?"

"Faline?"

"I thought you were in the army?"

"I was. Then I heard about dad"

"You didn't think to call?" Faline asks.

"Well I'm only your half-brother," Jordan says.

"You're still family," Faline says.

"You have another half-sibling?" Scott asks.

"My dad was kind of a man whore before he settled down with my mother," Faline says.

"Alright the three of you come with me," Mr. Stilinski says. "Okay is there anything you need to tell me that I can't tell everybody out there?"

"Lydia knew he was missing," Scott says.

"Can she help find him?"

"She's working on it," Isaac says.

"Anything else?"

"I called Derek and Allison for help," Scott says.

"There are also demon ninjas who shish kabobed Mr. McCall," Faline says.

"Can you find him by scent?" Mr. Stilinski asks before a knock sounds.

"We got it, sir. We found the jeep" Parrish says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 109 10
"he found a strange comfort in seeing nothing in her charming gaze. An ominous sense she was either his worst nightmare or an anomaly." [au stiles st...
127K 3.4K 26
Flora's supernatural adventure continues after her return from Europe • Book 2 • Season 3A & 3B of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf • I don't own Teen Wolf...
1.3K 26 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...
6.5K 107 28
ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖 '𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡𝕙' 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕟 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕥 𝕤�...