Shadows | Regulus Black

By bbaage1

Madeline Potter. James Potters sister, very similar yet very different from each other. They were always very... More

'I N T R O
Prologue *
'O N E
'T W O
'T H R E E
F O U R*
F I V E*
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
Do my lil dancy dance
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T T T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
The House
T H I R T Y S E V E N *
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O U R T Y *
F O U R T Y O N E
The house pt.2
F O U R T Y T W O
F O U R T Y T H R E E
F O U R T Y F O U R
F O U R T Y F I V E
F O U R T Y S I X*
F O U R T Y S E V E N
F O U R T Y E I G H T
F O U R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y*
The beach Date
F I F T Y O N E*
F I F T Y T W O
F I F T Y T H R E E
F I F T Y F O U R
F I F T Y F I V E
F I F T Y S I X
F I F T Y S E V E N
F I F T Y E I G H T
UPDATE?
F I F T Y N I N E
S I X T Y
S I X T Y O N E
S I X T Y T W O
UPDATE

E I G H T E E N

16K 415 1.3K
By bbaage1

The newest couple at Hogwarts have been dating for a bit over a week now, and not much has changed between them. Madeline noticed Remus being extra distant and Sirius wasn't as chatty with her. OH! And Camilla started taking a liking of her own for Remus Lupin.

Classes went by fairly quickly today and the fifth years only had 3 periods so that helped.

"Hey." The familiar voice to the three girls came running up behind them.

"Hi Reg." Camilla and Alyssa said not even turning around. "See you guys later." They giggled as they picked up their pace to leave them alone.

"Hi." Madeline smiled at him as she grabbed his hand.

"How was your last class?" He asked. Regulus was in history of magic while M's last class was transfigurations.

"Actually surprisingly fun." She said looking at him.

"Oh really?" He asked, she usually hates transfiguration.

"No." She sighed turning her head back to the front which caused him to chuckle.

"How bout yours?"

"Boring. It's history, it's always boring." They both chuckled.

"So, whats the plan for the rest of today?" She chucked his shoulder.

"I have an idea, or two, or three." He smirked.

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Regulus looked around then pulled her around the corner where no other students were.

"This is idea number one." He said as he gently backed up to the wall.

"I like idea number one. But, uh- Reg- not in the middle of the school halls." She chuckled.

"You're right." He looked around once again then walked over to a door on the other side of the hallway. He tried to open it but it was locked. So he pulled out his wand and in one Swift motion "alohomora." He tried again and it opened. He turned his head and winked at his girlfriend then nodded his head towards the opening. "Ladies first."

She shook her head as she chuckled then pushed her back off the wall and walked over to the empty room.  She tip toed and kissed his cheek before walking in.

Regulus shut the door and locked it behind him. Madeline set her book bag on the side and he went and sat his next to it before walking up to her.

"Now. Where were we?" He smirked, leaning into a kiss. He placed his hands on either side of her face and she moved hers to loosely hang off his shoulders, her fingers interlocking with each other.

Madeline lightly started to pull him down, he took notice and gently lowered her back onto the table behind them all while not breaking their kiss which was getting more and more aggressive, or passionate...?

After a short while he pushed himself back up and looked down at her, Regulus raised his eyebrows asking if they could go further. Which the couple had already done it multiple times he still wants to make sure.

Madeline nodded her head and chuckled "you're such a dork. Every day you give me a new reason to question the sorting hates decision."

Regulus chuckled as he shook his head. He leaned in to kiss her before going to take off her top.

He struggled a bit with undoing the buttons, she just stared down while laughing in amusement.

"I hate these shirts." He said as he undid the last one. "There should be some sort of charm that does this in the blink of an eye."

"Yeah well even magic has its limits." She bit her bottom lip trying not to laugh at her frustrated boyfriend.

He chuckled then proceeded to take her shirt the rest of the way off, chucking it over to their bags. He leaned back down and placed his hands on each side of her face while she unbuttoned his shirt. Madeline pulled the last bit of his shirt out from his pants then she placed her hands onto his bare chest.

Regulus moved his hand slowly down to her waist then lifted her up so she was now sitting on the table, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Reg caresses her sides as he brought his hands back up to her face, he pulled away and looked her up and down with a smirk on his face.

Madeline took this pause to take his shirt all the way off, sliding it down his arms. "Like what you see?" She but her lip.

"Mhm." He pressed his lips together.

"Are we gonna do anything more then a heavy make out session?" She chuckled.

" 'Course we are." He winked.

"Well let's get a move on, pretty boy."

Regulus stepped back and undid his belt as Madeline went to unzip the back of her skirt. Just as Regulus went to unbutton his pants there was a knock on the door. Regulus sighed and leaned his head back. Madeline also sighed as she hoped off the table.

"Oi get your clothes on, you're gonna be late for practice!" James shouted through the door.

"How did he know we were even in here?" Regulus asked putting his belt back on.

"That stupid map." She groaned while walking to his shirt.

"Map?" He asked putting arms through the sleeves of his shirt.

"They boys made a map of Hogwarts with all the room they could find, and it shows where everyone is ." She buttoned up his shirt.

"Brilliant." He chuckled, now buttoning his shirt.

"Yeah except for I can't ever have privacy!" She shouted the last word so James could hear her.

Regulus laughed as he picked up both their bags, handing Madeline hers.

Before they walked out Regulus pulled her in by the waist. "Oh the things I'm going to do to you later." He said in a quiet voice before kissing her and opening the door.

James looked them up and down. "Gross" he coughed.

"Oh shove it James." Madeline scoffed.

"You could both do a better job buttoning your shirts though." James laughed.

They both looked down at their own shirts then to each other and a few were unbuttoned and some were in the wrong hoop, they both chuckled.

"James, I don't give you permission to use the map to find me. Ever." She said to her older brother.

"What if you're in trouble or something."

"I can handle myself big brother. Now I'll see you on the field." She said taking Regulus's hand and turning down the opposite corner. Regulus chuckled at the siblings encounter.

"So I'll see you tonight?" She asked him.

"Mhm." He winked.

The couple let go of each other's hands as they had to go different ways to get to their common room.

~

Madeline walked into the common room and the eyes of the few kids who were in there turned to look at her.

"Looks like someone was having fun." Marlene chuckled.

"Oh god, with my little brother. That's not something I want to think about." Sirius said turning his face away.

M just laughed as she walked up the stairs to get changed for practice. She noticed Remus wasn't down there.

"Hey, M- oh wow, if you don't want people knowing what you're up to than maybe tuck your shirt in all the way and button your shirt correctly." Alyssa laughed.

"Yeah yeah. I was in a rush." Madeline said as she unbuttoned her shirt again. "Hey where Cam?" She asked noticing their third friend wasn't there.

"Hm, not sure." She said going back to her book.

"Weird." She took off her skirt then out on her practice uniform. "Well I'll see you at dinner." She grabbed her broom and headed for the door.

"See ya." Alyssa said as she walked out.

"Where's Rem?" M asked the group as she stepped off the final stair.

"Don't know." Peter said.

"I think the library? Why did you need something?" Lily asked.

"Nope. Just noticed he wasn't with you guys. Bye."

"Bye." They all said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.1K 71
she looks just like a dream, the prettiest girl i've ever seen. 𓆩❤︎𓆪┊Veritaserum, regulus black ...
21.3K 595 28
Florence has never had so much trouble going unnoticed. ★彡---------------------------- No update schedule, this is just for fun!
248K 8.6K 48
UNDER EDITING Callie Sinclair, a young Potterhead of the 21st century, woke up in the 1970's Wizarding World after an unknown anomaly happened. She h...
1.8M 49.7K 179
✾𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳✾ ✧ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ✧ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘩...