💕✨INAAYAT✨💕

By fictions_by_s

A muslim love story - Sidq Chaudhary and Naaz Malik.. Two individuals who are soulmates...😘😘 They shared a... More

❤️❤️Prologue❤️❤️
❤️❤️ ch 2 (Birthday)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 3 (Reached home)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 4 (Last wish)❤️❤️
❤️❤️ Ch 5 (Sleepless nights)❤️❤️
❤️❤️ Ch 6 (Hospital)❤️❤️
❤️❤️ Ch 7 (Girls Gang) ❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 8 (Sidq????)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 9 (Who is she??)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 10 (Pain)❤️❤️
❤️❤️ Ch 11 (Park)❤️❤️
❤️❤️ Ch 12 (Meeting)❤️❤️
❤️❤️ Ch 13(Truth)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 14 (Best Friend)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 15 (Only one??)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 16(Night Talks)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 17(Happy together)❤️❤️
Need ur support
❤️❤️ Ch 18(Ma..Ma..)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 19(Phuppo)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 20(Chole-Bhature)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 21(Fear)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 22(J Dubai)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 23(Nikah's Planning by Ryan🤣)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 24(Hurt Game)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 25(The purposal)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 26(Philophobic Sana)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 27(Ruby's offer)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 28(Shartein)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 29(Smiling Faces)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 30(Haldi)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 31(Qabool h)❤️❤️
❤️❤️Ch 32(First Night)❤️❤️

❤️❤️ Ch 1(First meeting)❤️❤️

4K 437 112
By fictions_by_s

As the car moving towards his house.. his mind also played the old memories which never faded.... Everything is fresh in his mind like it happened yesterday only..

How can he forget when he first saw her.. It's a usual day of summer holidays bt it became the best day of her life when she came into his life...

Flashback:

Sidharth was a 8 years old boy and Ryan was 3 years old.. Both came back from the madrsa in afternoon...

(I loved this pic)

They entered in the hall

Both: As-salamu alaykum in loud voice... Their mom told them to do whenever they come home and go outside...

He saw his father and one uncle present there... Sid held Ryan's hand and his father asked them to come towards them...

Uncle: Walekum assalam bcho... He hugged them both...

Mansoor: Beta.. yeh aapke Raza chacha jaan h aapke... Jo hmare brbar wala ghr h na whi rhenge....

Raza Malik.. one of the best Neurologist of Delhi... He is a loving and caring person bt a workholic.. He loved his late wife alot.. She died some months ago... She met with an accident to save her loving daughter...

It's really difficult for him to look after a 5 years old little girl who missed her mom every single second...

Her pale and sad face remind him that he was not enough for her.

He came back to his hometown to her sake only...He didn't want to marry again and gave her a step mother... He loved her alot bt don't have much time because of his work...

Here his big sister ll stay with him with her kids and look after his daughter in his absense... He came with this hope...

Sid's eyes fell on a little girl who sitting silently by leaning on her father thigh...

She is looking so pretty... She is little chubby... He passed a smile to her... She smiled back...

Sid didn't know why bt he felt a different kind of sukoon by seeing her smiling face...

Sid: Hii.. I m Sidq Mansoor Chaudhary... He forward his hand to shake..

Bt she just turned her face to other side..

Raza: She is so shy beta... Jyada bat nhi krti kisi se...

He held her hand and say.
Beta jao inke sath.. khelo thdi dr.. he insisted her....

Bt she hugged his thigh more tightly...

He went to his mother who was busy in preparing lunch in kitchen..

Sid: Ammi... yeh log kaun h?

Ammi: beta abbu n btaya to hmare neighbours h... Aapke abbu k mdcl college k dost h yeh purane...

Sid:acha wo to thk h.. wo kaun h..?
He pointed towards that cute little girl....

Ammi: acha wo.. wo unki beti Shehnaz h...

Sid: bht pyari h...use yhi rkh lte h ammi... Suddenly escaped from his mouth...

Ammi: ha wo to h... Yhi hmare ghr k pass h rhengi ab wo bcha..

Dkho beta aap bht shrarti h sbko tang krte rhte h... Bt dekhiye unko kuch b mt khiega... Wo bht shant aur chupchap rhti h..

Sid: bt wo itni der s whi baithi h... Khel kyo nhi rhi...

Ammi: wo abi kuch mahino phle hi unki ammi ka intekal hua h... Aur yeh new place h unke liye.... Isliye mera bcha unhe preshan nhi krenge aap jaise Ryan ko krte h.. shant baithna h unhe to baithne do....

Ryan also came there with his car in his hand...

Ryan: mudhe bhaijal preshan kl skte h.. uske liye b mna klo na( mtlb mujhe bhaijaan preshan kr skte h)

With extended his lower lip....

He nodded his head and both mother son laughed...

********

They all were having lunch... Sid was staring her bt she didn't look at him once...

Her nanny took her in her arms and start feeding her on couch...

She was not eating by her nanny.... She denied everytime when she offered her morsels...

She forcefully given her...She was crying bt she didn't stop... It's her duty only to feed her on time...

Sid saw this.. His Heart ached to see her crying.. He took his plate and ran towards her..

Ammi: Sid... Lunch finish kro....kha bhag rhe ho...?

Sid: m wo uske sath khaoga... He pointed towards her...

He reached there and sat beside her...

Sid: Aunty... Jb wo ro rhi h to aap kyo khila rhe ho use...

Nanny: it's my duty to feed her baba...

Sid: aap jaeye hm sath m khaege aaj..

Nanny: bt baba..

Sid: ohoo.. thk h khde rhiye...

He took one spoon of rice and give her lovingly...

Sid: kha l.. bht tasty biryani bnayi h ammi ne..

Tujhe biryani nhi pasand ky? Taste to kr bht achi bni h...

Kuch aur khaegi? M ammi ko bta dunga wo fatft sb bna dti h... Wo super woman h...

She looked at him blankly without any expression.... She didn't use to this much care now....

Ohoo kuch to bol.. acha ek bar try to kr... Achi n lgi to mt khana... he insisted her very cutely...

She opened her mouth and he feed her half spoon of rice...

He talked to her and she eat her lunch bt she didn't utter a single word... This is first one after her mother's death she finish her food...

Sid:tu kuch bolti nhi h kya Naaz..

He called her first time by this name..

Naaz: Mera naam Shehnaaz h... she made a pout.

Sid smiled..

Sid: I know... Bt it's too long... I ll call u Naaz only..

Again she just nodded her head..

Sid: tm mujhe Sid bol skti ho... Sb whi bulate h ghr pr mujhe...

She was staring him with a cute pout...

Tmhe cars pasand h??... Tm mere sath mere room m chlo... I have so many toys... if u want hm sath m khel b skte h...

He held her hand and went to his room...

She sat on bed and started showing her his toys...

She became comfortable with him... He gave her all toys to play.. It's strange because he never share his stuff with anyone not even with Ryan....

Ryan was sleeping in his mother's arms... She came to Sid's room to lay him on bed...

She saw them together... A smile curved to her face.... This little girl laughed with his naughty son now....

Her father told her that she didn't even smile after her mother's death..

She was the only one in car when her mother died in that accident... She took her last breath in front of her only....

Ruby: Ya Allah... Is bchi ko dunia ki hr khushi dna... Bht kuch dkh lia h isne itni si age m...

.
.
.
.
.
.
Taddaaa

Hope u ll like it.

Thanku so much for yr votes and cmnts on previous part...means alot...

Don't forget to press star button and give ur previous feedback.... Share it to other sidnaaz Fiction lovers too...

Lots of love❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 24.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.2M 261K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
453K 16.2K 92
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
1.1M 14.6K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...