Forever with you...

By JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... More

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- 👭Day out👭
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
32- Who am I to you?
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

51- A new journey!

815 36 17
By JananiPalpandi

Adithi's POV:

I cannot believe that she talked with me. She asked me to fetch some essentials from the storeroom and the mart. Mart. It may sound absurd but that's what she said. 

And when I came back, the function was almost over. I went to the kitchen and placed the things on the table. 'So you got everything?' she walked to the table.

'Yes Aunty,' I nodded. 'Good,' she checked with everything. 'Keep them back and they will be useful for tomorrow's Pooja,' she said and walked out. What? Tomorrow's Pooja? So she wanted me to get things for tomorrow? I felt like she had some motive behind this.

My head started aching. I made myself some coffee and sipped it. Relieving. 'Where did you go?' Jeeva's voice startled. I turned to him instantly and sighed. 'Sita Aunty wanted me to get some stuff from the mart,' I sipped the coffee. 'Mart? For what?' he asked confused.

'Yes. She said that they are for tomorrow's Pooja,' I replied as he walked to me. 'But I already got everything today. She knew it,' he looked at the essentials. 'What? She knew it?' I questioned. 

'Yes. I told her that everything is ready. She intentionally sent you out,' his tone became low as he completed the sentence. 'I guessed,' I emptied the cup and placed it aside. He touched my hand and gazed at them.

'Maybe she doesn't want the same thing to repeat,' I whispered. He looked at me worried. 'But, I have an idea,' he probed through his pocket. He showed me a pen and took my hand in his. 'So you are going to write with a pen?' I smiled. 'Yes,' He wrote his name on my wrist. 'Done,' he smiled looking at his name.

Jeeva's POV:

She leaned over my shoulder holding my hand. 'She will understand everything soon,' I caressed her head. 'She will,' she looked at me with a smile. 'Let's go,' I said and we both walked to the living room. Most of the guests have already left. 

After everyone left, Uthra went to change. I and Arya went to send off the guests. When we went back, Amma and Adithi were sitting on the couch. 'Maa, I am sorry. I forgot to tell something,' she said.

'What is it, Adithi?' Amma asked. 'Tomorrow is Appa's memorial. I have to give thithi. So I cannot come to the Pooja,' she stated. 'Adithi. It's fine. No need for apologizing. It's your duty. You can join us after giving thithi,' Amma caressed her head. 

'No Amma. Attending a Pooja, that too a Pooja for a marriage, the same day when a thithi is given is not suggested. And it's not good too,' she refused. 'Then I will come,' I replied.

'No Jeeva! When a marriage is approaching you should not attend events like this,' she declined. 'But Adithi,' I tried to convince her. 'It's just a day. I can manage, Jeeva,' she stood up from her seat.

 'I will be expecting you soon,' Amma ordered her. 'Sure Amma. I'll be here soon,' she hugged Amma. 'Call us if you need anything, Adithi,' Arya said. 'I have arranged everything, Arya. But yes. If I need anything, I'll call you,' she smiled.

But I have no mind to leave her alone to do everything. She bid bye to everyone and walked out. 'I'll walk her out,' I made an excuse to everyone and followed her. 'So you don't want me to come tomorrow,' I walked to her. She turned to me with a smile pausing in her tracks. 

'Yes. I explained the reason,' she patted my cheek. 'But still, my heart cannot accept it,' I frowned. 'Tomorrow you will have guests. And when they ask about you, what will everyone do?' she questioned me. 'They will start to feel ominous about it, Jeeva. It will curb the peace and the vibe. I don't want that,' she explained. 

'But there are not a lot of guests coming tomorrow,' I tried to assure her. 'I will be fine. I'll come here as soon as I can. Ok?' she cupped my cheek. I placed my hand over hers. 'So where?' I asked. 'Home and then Thirupuvanam,' she replied. I

 nodded diverting my gaze. She made me face her and stood over her toes and kissed my forehead. 'Bye,' she smiled and walked to her car. After she left I went back in.

****THE NEXT DAY****

Adithi's POV:

I checked with everything and arranged them. I took Appa's photo and placed a diya in front of it. As I lighted the diya tears fell from my eyes. Three years it has been. 'I miss you, Appa,' I said as I touched him in the photo. 

'So everything ready?' I heard Jeeva's voice from the back. I turned around shocked. 'Jeeva? What are you doing here?' I asked shocked. 'You know what I am doing here,' he sighed. 'Tomorrow is Uthra's marriage and today you have a Pooja. And you're here,' I frowned. 

'What's so wrong?' he asked as if nothing mattered. 'You know very well what is wrong,' I sighed in disbelief. 'Adithi. I told everyone and explained it to them. Everyone accepted,' he held my shoulder. 'Oh Really? Jeeva, don't lie. Not everyone would have accepted this,' I argued.

Jeeva's POV:

'Calm down, Adithi. Let's talk about this later,' I rubbed her shoulders. Before she could reply Pandit Ji came. 'Can we start the ritual?' he asked sitting in his place. Adithi nodded. 'What for you're here, Son?' he asked me. 'I am here to give the thithi. I am his son-in-law,' I replied and sat in position. 

Adithi looked at me surprised and shocked. 'Would-be son-in-law. I can still participate, right Pandit Ji?' I asked him and gazed at Adithi. She looked at me touched. 'Yes. You can, Son,' he replied. He started the ritual. After completing the ritual, he left. 

I and Adithi went to Thirupuvanam to give the thithi at Vaigai River. On the way home, Adithi was still. We reached her apartment. She started cleaning everything. I could sense that she is suppressing her grief within her. 

As she took Appa's photo in her hands, she stood rooted. 'Are you Ok, Adithi?' I touched her shoulder. 'Yes. I am fine,' she pressed my hand back with a smile with welled up tears. She started to weep hugging the photo. I gently hugged her from the back comforting her. 

'Even though I saw him die with my eyes, I couldn't believe it, Jeeva. My brain said he was dead. But my heart didn't. Three years before, same time, he was alive. He was still alive. I should have stopped. Somehow,' she cried. I tightened my grip and caressed her head. 

'It's not your mistake. It was beyond your reach,' I caressed her head. I let her feel as her weeps subsided. She hanged the photo back at the wall. 'I will get you something to eat,' I went to the kitchen.

Adithi's POV:

My phone rang. Sarla Maa. 'Hello, Maa!' I answered the call. 'Adithi, Dear, I hope the thithi is over,' she said. 'Yes, Maa. And I am completely surprised and shocked by seeing Jeeva here,' I replied. 

'Someone should be with you, right? That's why I sent Jeeva there,' I could feel her comforting smile through the call. 'Amma, this is not fair. Jeeva shouldn't have come here. That too when an auspicious function is approaching,' I worried. 

'People and relations are also important, Adithi,' she replied. 'How did Jeeva manage to come?' I asked. 'Actually, it was not easy. Sita Anni completely objected,' she paused for a second and continued, 'I think, you should not worry about this'. 

'I am not worried that she objected. Her point is valid this time,' I stated. 'Jeeva will reply to this on my behalf. As soon as having lunch, come over here. We all are expecting you,' she ended the call. Jeeva came out from the kitchen with a smile. 

'It's very simple yet comforting,' he sat beside me at the dining table placing the dish. 'I want to tell you something,' I held his hand. 'First eating. Then talking,' he signed me to eat. The same line I told him in Theni. 

I cleared my plate and placed it aside. 'So you're in a rush to tell me something,' he smiled eating the last morsel. He drank water and looked at me. 'Jeeva, you shouldn't have come here,' I lowered my sight.

Jeeva's POV:

I guessed this would be it. 'Why?' I raised my eyebrows. 'Uthra is getting married tomorrow and you had a Pooja today. And you're attending a memorial,' she chided. 'I don't know what's wrong with it,' I answered calmly. 

'You know what's wrong in it. Also, Sita Aunty has stopped you. And you're here against her wish. You should have agreed with her,' she claimed. 'You know what? You're insensitive sometimes,' I replied. She gazed at me confused. 

'See Adithi, I have made something very clear. First, there is no such thing as ominous about a memorial, whomever it may be. Second, I respect Sita Athai a lot. But you're important to me. I couldn't just ignore it,' I explained.

'I agree with the first point you made. About the second one, I don't agree. Jeeva, she is your aunt. Uthra's mother-in-law. She is your family,' she said and I interrupted, 'My family?' I raised my eyebrows. 

'I am not completed yet. I know she'll not hate you. But it will make her upset over you. And I am not ok with it. She's your family. You should have listened to her,' she continued and I lost my cool completely. 

'Can you just shut up?' I yelled to make her silent. Her eyes widened as I shouted. 'When did you start to discrete things between us?' I questioned. 

'That family is mine. Not yours? She is my family. Then who are you?' I tapped on the table angrily. She silently walked away from the table taking the plates.

Adithi's POV:

I placed the plates and dishes in the sink and started washing them. What he did was right. But the time is not. If he did this some other time, I wouldn't have argued with him. But right in this situation, going against Sita Aunty just doesn't feel right for me. 

Amma, Uthra, and Arya would think in the same way he does. But she will not. No. I wiped the washed utensils and placed them back in the cabinet. I know what I told him would make him angry. Because I don't want him to go against her just for me. 

I don't want to increase the distance between him and her. I felt a strong pair of hands hugging me from the back. 'Sorry,' he rubbed his cheek against mine. 'Sorry for yelling at you. Not for what I did,' he tightened the grip around my waist. 

'It's fine,' I placed my hands over his. 'But,' before I could tell anything he pressed his finger over my lips. 'Please. I want you to know the reason,' I whispered. 'Ok,' he nodded. 

'I don't want the distance between you and her increase just because wanted you to be happy without any disappointments. I want you to be happy,' I replied. 'I need you to be happy for me to be happy,' he whispered.

Jeeva's POV:

She silently turned to me. 'Sorry,' I held my ears. 'That's fine,' she smiled taking my hands in her. 'Amma will be expecting us. Let's go,' I said tucking her hair behind her ears. She nodded with a smile.

Uthra's POV:

Pooja ended well. I was tensed when Sita Athai stopped Jeeva Anna. Thank God! Ram Mama comforted her and changed her mind. And she became normal as the Pooja progressed. I placed my phone back on the table unable to concentrate on anything. 

A mixture of emotions kept me away from concentrating on things. Kanamma entered after knocking on the door with glass. She sat opposite me with a smile. 'This will comfort you,' she handed me the glass. I took a sip. 'Vanilla milkshake,' I smiled at her. 

'Kanamma, it's like everything is happening so fast. I am feeling choked when I think about my responsibilities. Everything is gonna change for me Venkat and Me. We can never be the same. And I don't know how I am going to live without you all,' I spilled the beans. 

'Everything will change between you and Venkat. But not love. It will be the same,' she caressed my face. 'I had the same thoughts just before my wedding. Uthra, instead of worrying about this, just go with the flow. Everything will be fine,' she pinched my cheek. I again took a sip. 'Just relax and chill,' she kissed my forehead. I took a deep breath and continued to devour the milkshake.

Arya's POV:

I checked with the party hall manager and still, we need to finalize the songs for the DJ. I grabbed my car keys and just then Jeeva and Adithi came in. 'God! Adithi you came at the perfect moment. Amma is expecting you in the kitchen,' I said. 

She smiled and walked in. 'Jeeva, I am going to check with the DJ. And the floral decorations are done. Garlands are yet to arrive. Just check with that,' I said and walked out with him. 'I will,' he agreed. I boarded the car and brought it to power. 

When I entered the party hall, Deiva was already talking to the DJ. She noticed me and waved her hand. I walked to her with a smile. 'Arya, I think this will do well,' she stretched me the list of songs. 

'Deiva, the song selection is fine but I want to make some additions,' I took a pen and wrote the songs as I murmured. 'Arya, the last song you suggested has such a great vibe but it is a little bit outdated,' she shook her head.

Deiva's POV:

'But the vibe is great, isn't it? That's what we need,' he gazed at me. 'So you think it's fine,' I asked surprised as he gave the list to the DJ. 'Yes. The song may be outdated. But the emotions, the feel, the vibe is still the same. It will remain the same whenever we listen to it,' he looked straight at my eyes. 

Words choked up in my throat as a result of his intense gaze and effortless smile. 'If you're OK with the feel here, can we move to the next level?' he asked leaning towards my ear. I looked at him as my eyes widened. 

'I mean next section under the list- Dining,' he winked. I blinked a few times diverting my gaze from him. 'Yeah, Sure!' I nodded. We both walked to the dining hall. Checking the menu list once again. Then everything's ready for tomorrow. Whenever we meet something happens bringing us so intimate and close. 

I don't know why I am scared of that. Even though I feel good and warm when he is with me, I don't want to be with him. Maybe I haven't moved on completely from the previous encounters. 

Maybe I am scared that he would call everything that happened between us as 'fun' and walk away. Some part of me doesn't want that to happen. And that's why I am scared. 'Deiva,' he touched my shoulder. 

'Yes,' I looked at him. 'I was talking to you for the past few minutes and you're lost somewhere,' he said. 'No. I was. I was thinking. No. Nothing. What did you say?' I stammered. 'About the menu. I've included some international cuisines too. The way you like,' he smiled. 

'Why? What's the need?' I asked surprised. 'Because that's what you like. You always preferred it. And now you're asking me why,' he narrowed his eyebrows. 'My wish and choice don't matter,' I muttered. 'Well, yours matter to me,' he replied instantly. 

'I mean. Matters to us. To everyone,' he explained. 'Well. Then Thank you,' I smiled. I looked at my phone. 5 messages. 'Arya! Sorry, I have to go. My friends have arrived. I have to pick them up and accommodate. So meet you tomorrow,' I patted his shoulder. 'Go ahead,' he smiled. I nodded and walked out.

**** THE NEXT DAY ****

Venkat's POV:

This is an important day in my life. Taking my love to the next level. And also a lot of responsibilities. I have to be extra careful with everything. I will be. Someone touched my shoulder. 

It was Appa. 'Venkat! You have been staring at yourself for the past few minutes,' he smiled. 'I am feeling...' I stretched. 'Anxious?' he questioned. 'Maybe. It is not the same,' I adjusted my cuff.

Ram's POV:

'Every man, every woman feels this before their marriage. I felt too. It will get better with time,' I patted his shoulder. 'Thanks, Appa,' he embraced me. 'If Prakash was here, he would be so ecstatic seeing you and Uthra,' I sighed. 

'Yes. I miss him now,' his smile faded away. 'Cheer up! He is still with us. In our hearts. Showering love and blessings,' I smiled. He nodded. His friends and colleagues entered the room and I left. Whenever I asked Sita why she is rushing with Venkat and Uthra's marriage, I got this as an answer- Deiva's marriage. 

I don't know why she is not taking Deiva's wish into account. I don't know about Jeeva's wish. But I know very well that Deiva is not interested in marrying him. And Sita has a very cheap idea behind it. Cheap that I disgust her opinions now. 

I remember once she saying that delaying Deiva's marriage is grievous. And she made the move now. No one knows the reason she was very eager for Venkat's marriage except me. Even Deiva doesn't know this. Whatever may happen, I would never let her go against Deiva's wish.

Adithi's POV:

Uthra got the bridal saree from Sita aunty and left to the dressing room with Amma and Kanamma. I searched for Jeeva. He was nowhere in and around the stage. And so Arya. Where did they go? I called him. 'Upstairs,' he answered and ended the call. 

I found him on a deserted balcony. 'I was searching for you,' I walked to him and stood beside him. That's when I noticed he is worrying over something. 'Jeeva,' I touched his shoulder and he looked at me. 

'I miss Appa. I miss him a lot now,' he sighed. 'I never showed it to anyone. Including Arya. I missed him a lot during Kanamma's marriage too. If I get sad and worried, then everyone would sad. But sometimes I could not stop,' he said as rubbed his shoulder to comfort him. 

'He should have been here. He would have been so happy seeing his daughters married. Seeing them happy with their better-halves,' he sighed deeply as I took his hands in mine.

Jeeva's POV:

'Jeeva! You know what. He would be happier now. Seeing his two sons leading his family very well. Seeing his sons taking up all the responsibilities and being perfect sons and brothers. Seeing his sons work hard for his family and making them happy. He is already happy seeing you and Arya fulfilling duties of a son very well,' she pressed my hands. 

I smiled at the corner of his mouth. 'It's ok to miss him. It's ok that you cannot stop yourself. Sometimes you don't have to stop yourself. Sometimes you have to let the emotions overpower you so that you don't feel heavy later,' she stated. 'You mean cathartic?' I raised my eyebrows. 

'Not exactly. Cathartic is an extreme way. But yes. Mildly cathartic,' she smiled. 'So you're my therapist now?' I grinned. 'Whenever you need, Sir,' she winked. I gazed around and pulled her closer. 

'Your sister's marriage is happening in a few minutes,' her eyes widened. 'So what?' I tightened my grip around her waist and leaned towards her. She closed her eyes and I kissed her cheek deeply. Her face turned scarlet as I freed her. 'Downstairs?' I asked and she nodded. We both headed down.

****Meanwhile****

Deiva's POV:

The senior Editor was calling me continuously. I went to the dining hall as it is way more silent and can give me some privacy. I called him as soon as I reached there. 'Where's your article, Deiva?' he asked as soon as he answered. 

'I mailed it last week. Sam, I mailed it and placed a note over your board,' I replied. 'Yeah! Got it! Thanks!' he ended the call. 'Impossible!' I rolled my eyes. I saw Arya sitting alone with his back facing me surfing through his phone. 

I walked silently to him and was shocked to see the screen. He was staring at a family photo we took before years with Mama. He zoomed in and saw Uncle smiling at us. I touched his shoulder. He stood up startled. 

'Deiva! You should be there,' he locked his phone. 'You should be too!' I raised my eyebrows. 'I'll be there within minutes. You go,' he tried to turn away. 'Why are you shutting me out?' I asked aloud. 

'Why would I shut you out?' he tried to manage by smiling. 'Oh really! Containing and hiding your emotions from others doesn't make you smart,' I sighed in disbelief. 'I don't want others to worry at this moment,' he lowered his gaze. 

'And you cannot simply shut me out,' I stepped towards him. 'Sorry! I just cannot stop myself from missing him this time,' he sighed. 'We can't too,' I said and he looked at me. 'He would be contented to see this if he was here,' his voice broke. 

'Arya! It's ok,' I touched his shoulder. 'Sorry! I am spoiling your mood too,' he tried to smile. 'Don't be. I am glad that I could help you now,' I smiled pressing his shoulder. 

'And who said, Prakash Mama is not with us today,' I replied and he looked at me amused. 'Remember this?' I took his hand and showed him his ring with mine.

Arya's POV:

'Who gave this?' She asked. 'Appa,' I smiled touching both of the rings. 'He still lives in these. He still lives within everyone. He has left himself in this world. And he is standing right in front of me now,' as she said, I looked at me wondering. 

'I don't understand,' I blinked. 'You and Jeeva have done everything he would have done. You both have done more than you both could. That means, he still lives within you and Jeeva. That means, he is happy,' she smiled. 

'So no need to miss him, when he is here,' she placed her palm over my chest. I placed my palm over hers. She smiled assuring me. 'Thank you so much,' I smiled as I felt relieved. 'We promised to clear anything out for both of us. So no need,' she huffed. 

I chuckled seeing her reaction. 'Anytime you need,' she embraced me gently with a smile. 'We both need to be on the stage right now,' she said as we broke the hug. I nodded and we both walked towards the stage. And it was the right time. Jeeva and I stood beside Venkat and Uthra walked out right then.

Venkat's POV:

I could not divert my gaze from Uthra. She was so beautiful. I felt all of the confusion and emotional rush getting away from me as she walked towards me. She glanced at me for a second and diverted her gaze from me. 

But my mind was still rewinding the moment she glanced at me. I got distracted when Arya nudged me. I and Uthra exchanged garlands. Her smile and her gaze filled my heart. 

Then we both sat in the wooden seat. We both recited the mantras we were told and I tied Thirumangalyam around her neck. I could see Uthra's tears falling off her face as I tied.

Uthra's POV:

I looked at Venkat overwhelmed with tears with a smile. He smiled at me while pressing my hands with his. We took 7 rounds around the holy yagam fire. Then he inserted the metti in my toe smiling widely. Then we took blessings from all the elders. 

Amma got teary-eyed when she blessed us. Kanamma hugged me tightly and blessed me. When we went to Arya and Jeeva Anna, they were moved. 'We're not old enough to bless you,' Arya Anna said. 'Yes,' Jeeva Anna agreed with him. 

'Today I see Appa in you both. Age doesn't matter. Heart matters,' tears welled up my eyes. They got emotional and blessed us. Then the photographer asked us to assemble for a photoshoot. 

We all took a family photo together. Sita Athai didn't complain against Adithi this time. The happiest moment in our life was captured.

Sita's POV:

Finally, my son is married. I fulfilled Anna's one of the promises. And still one needs to be fulfilled. Deiva and Jeeva. And that will happen real soon. All the guests started departing after lunch as the marriage is over. 

With the few guests remaining I suggested to Ram to take Uthra and Venkat to Anna's home. We all left home and Jeeva and Arya remained back to check with everything.

Arya's POV:

We checked with everything after the guests departed and everyone left home. 'Everything good, Arya. We can go home,' Jeeva walked to me. I nodded in agreement. Jeeva drove us back home. As we entered home Uthra's things were packed and placed at the main door. 

Jeeva stopped in his track seeing it and looked at me. I went in with a heavy heart. 'You both came at the right time. Feed this to both of them,' Sita Athai gave a bowl to me. I did as she did and Jeeva followed me. 

'Sarla Anni! There's only half an hour left in the auspicious time. So I think we can get Uthra home now,' she said to Amma. 'You're right Anni. This is the right time,' Amma replied. Her voice was so broken. 

'I'll call Deiva and tell her to make arrangements to welcome Uthra,' she said and went out. Uthra walked to Amma with tears welled up in her eyes. Amma broke down hugging her tightly. Uthra couldn't speak but her sobs told everything. They slowly broke the hug and Amma wiped away Uthra's tears. 

'I know you will be a perfect wife and a daughter-in-law. I am proud of you,' she kissed Uthra on her forehead and cheeks. She walked to Kanamma next. 'Everything will get fine with time,' Kanamma said and hugged her. She comforted weeping Uthra. 

I didn't know that I was having tears in my eyes till now. Jeeva was in the same state as me. Uthra slowly walked to us. I could feel that she was trying hard to control her tears. She looked at both of us. 

'I going to miss you both terribly. There won't be anyone there to fight like you, Arya Anna. And there won't be anyone to support me for everything like you, Jeeva Anna,' she cried and hugged us together. I couldn't control my tears. So was Jeeva. 

'But we're here. For you. Forever,' Jeeva said as we broke the hug. 'Always,' I obliged. 'Take care of Uthra well. She might be a little insensitive sometimes,' I said to Venkat. Uthra cried while chuckling at my comment. 'But she will be right sometimes too. She understands everything,' Jeeva replied caressing Uthra's face unable to stop the tears.

Jeeva's POV:

'I will take care of her very well. Just like you all,' Venkat assured. She embraced us briefly and smiled wiping her tears. She walked to Adithi who was standing beside us. 'Please take care of Amma and Annas. I am leaving wholeheartedly because you're here to take care of everyone,' she hugged Adithi. 

'I promise. I will take care of everyone,' Adithi kissed Uthra on her forehead. She stepped back and looked at all of us. Then slowly walked away with Venkat. Today we're sending off Uthra too. Just like Kanamma. 

I knew it will be painful because I have experienced the same with Kanamma. But it hurts. Just like it did for Kanamma. But I am happy that our little sister starts her new journey today.

Hi Friends,

Happy to meet you all again. I hope you all loved this update. I felt emotional when I wrote this one. I was in tears. So what did you feel while reading this?

Extremely sorry for not updating for really a long time. But this time I have a legit reason. Yes. I have published a book via Notion Press. So if you're interested in reading it, I have attached the link in my recent Announcement. It's cheap and worth read too.

So if you buy the book and read it, please PM me what you felt about the book.

Coming back to Forever with you, Thank you so much for all of your support and love. I see a lot of new readers and many of you have added it to your reading list. Thank you.

So stay tuned for the next episode.

Meet you all soon.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
159K 8.5K 18
Bewajah SEASON 2 (You're my last wish) His words were directly stabbing my heart and next moment I felt warm salty water ran down to my cheeks from m...
5.1K 199 28
A complicated, fun love story.. A true fantasy, MY FANTASY😊.. ,Minimum logic Maximum love.. May contain mature language and content..Sorry for the...
75.5K 7.6K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...