Medic (Teen Wolf)

By godssoldier2045

Drina Stilinski is the fraternal twin of Stiles ( half hour younger and he never lets her forget it) one nigh... More

wolf moon
second chance at first line
pack mentality
magic bullet
The Tell
heart monitor
night school
new cover
lunatic
Wolf's bane
co-captain
formality
code breaker
on the season two
Omega
shape shifted
ice pick
abomination
Venomous
Frenemy
restraint
raving
Party guessed
Fury
Battlefield
Master plan
3!
tattoo
Chaos rising
Fireflies
Unleashed
Frayed
Motel California
Currents
Visionary
The girl who knew too much
Overlooked
Alpha pact
Lunar eclipse
3b
More good than bad
Galvanize
Illuminated
Silverfinger
Riddled
Letharia Vulpina
Echo house
Fox and the Wolf
De-Void
Insatiable
The Divine move
4!
The dark moon
117
Muted
The Benefactor
I.E.D
Orphaned
Weaponized
Time of Death
Perishable
Monstrous
A promise to the dead.
Smoke and mirrors
5!!
Creatures of the night
Parasomnia
Dreamcatchers

Anchors

944 17 2
By godssoldier2045

Drina POV

*Screaming*
I jumped out of bed and ran to Stiles room after I heard him screaming.
He's in his bed having a nightmare.
A bad one.
"Stiles! Stiles come-on wake up!"
*Screaming*
"Dad! Help!" I shouted as dad comes running in and holds him as he calms down.

After he calmed down and fell back asleep dad and I went back to bed.
About 3 hours later I woke up to my alarm.
"Ugh." I say as I clicked off my alarm and got out of bed.
I got dressed in jeans with my red shirt with gold detailing and my leather jacket with boots my usual makeup and my hair is pulled back in a half up braid.
I grabbed my bag and headed down the hall when I saw Stiles just looking at a book in his hands.
I knocked on the door to get his attention.
"Hey you ok?"
"Yeah yeah I'm fine."
Dad comes in and we both give him a sceptical look.
"Guys I'm fine. It was just a nightmare. What's that?"
I looked down at the box in dad's hands.
"That's just, uh, files from the office."
"It says "Sheriff's station, do not remove."
"Unless you're the Sheriff. Now you two school."

We got to school and saw Scott being freaked out by his shadow.
"Hey. Hey, you alright? You don't look all right, Scott."
"I'm ok."
"No, you're not. It's happening to you too. You're seeing things, aren't you?"
"How'd you know?"
"Because it's happening to all 3 of you."
Lydia said as she and Allison walked up.

We walked into the school and this is how Lydia started things.
"Well, well, look who's no longer the crazy one."
"We're not crazy."
"Hallucinating? Sleep paralysis? Yeah, you guys are fine."
I said coming up next to Lydia as we faced them.
"We did die and come back to life. That's gotta have some side effects, right?"
"We keep an eye on each other. Okay? And Lydia, stop enjoying this so much." Stiles says as he walks to class dragging me with him.

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Mr. Yukimura. I'll be taking over for your previous History Teacher. My family and I moved here three weeks ago. I'm sure, by now, you all know my daughter, Kira. Or you might not since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school. Or brought a friend home for that matter."
At this I turned and saw Kira slam her head on the desk sighing.
"Either way, there she is. Now, let's begin with American History at the turn of the 20th century."
"A very depressing time if you ask me." I said at the mention of the beginning of the 20th century.
"And why's that Drina?"
He asked turning to me.
"Look at the books from that time. Brave New world, metamorphosis. Very cheery stuff."
"Yes I agree the beginning of the 20th century was a bit depressing."

Class ended and we headed to our lockers to get stuff for the next classes.
"Maybe we need a little more time to get back to normal."
"Yeah, try not to forget we hit the reset button on a supernatural beacon for supernatural creatures. There's a pretty good chance things are never going back to normal."
Stiles says having trouble with his lock and at that I saw Scott's eyes.
"Scott your eyes."
"What about them." He says in a tired voice as I see fangs.
"Glowing eyes Mr Alpha."
"Stop it. Make them stop." Stiles says joining in.
"I can't... I can't control it."
"Ok head down. Classroom let's go."
He put his head down as Stiles and I led him to the empty classroom.
*Growling.*
"Get back away from me."
"It's ok."
"I don't know what's going to happen. Get back."
He started to change till he put his claws in his hands and they started to bleed then he calmed down.
"Pain makes you human."
He says panting as Stiles and I sat down infront of him.
"Scott, this isn't just in our heads. This is real. And it's starting to get bad for me too. I'm not just having nightmares. I'm having dreams where I have to literally scream myself awake. And sometimes I'm not even sure if I'm actually ever waking up."
"What do you mean?"
"Do you know how you can tell if you're dreaming? You can't read in dreams. More and more, the past few days, I've been having trouble reading. It's like I can't see the words. I can't put the letters in order."
"Like now?"
"I can't read a thing."

After school Stiles and I went to pick up flowers for dad.
He asked for them because he's going to bring them to mom.
We got there and his office is a mess.
Covered in papers and just everything and a lot of boxes that have stickers saying confidential.
"You know, the last time we bought one of these to her grave was stolen the same day. Hundred bucks down the drain. Hey, Dad? Hi, what are you doing down there?"
"Working. And hey, if somebody wants the flowers that badly, they can have them. It's the gesture."
"Hey, Dad, what is all this?" I asked gesturing to the office.
"I've been looking over some old cases from a more illuminated perspective, if you know what I mean."
"Strange sighting of bipedal lizard man sprinting across freeway."
"Kanima pile."
"Dad, you're not going back through all your old cases seeing if any of them had something to do with the supernatural, are you?"
I asked squatting down to him next to Stiles.
"I admit the recent opening of my eyes to the greater mysteries of the universe has got me reassessing. There's at least 100 cases here where I look at the details and I can ask myself, "If I knew then what I know now."
"Right, but are you sure you wanna go down that path?"
"Do I have a choice? There's one case in particular that I can't get out of my head. Eight years ago, I was elected Sheriff of County, my first official duty was to tell a man that not only had his wife and two kids died in a car accident, but, as best we could tell, the body of his had been dragged from the wreck by coyotes."
"That's terrible." I said looking at the file he passed us.
"We didn't find the car until three days after the crash. They had driven off the road into a pretty deep ravine. Two bodies that were still in the car were covered in bites and slashes."
"So you're thinking bites and claw marks, probably a werewolf attack?"
"Maybe."
"But coyotes, they scavenge, right? So, couldn't they have just left the bites and the slashes?"
"Absolutely. But guess what night the accident occurred on?"
"Full moon."

The next day we're in class and I'm dead asleep.
Didn't wake up till Coach started blowing his whistle at Stiles and I.
"Stilinskis!"
"Ah what?!"
"I asked you two a question."
"And it was?"
"It was "Stilinskis, are you paying attention back there?"
" Oh well we are now." Stiles answered for us.
" Twins,stop reminding me why I drink... Every night. Does anybody else want to try the question on the
board?"
"Hey are you two ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine. I just fell asleep for a minute."
"Drina you were out the second you sat down and Stiles you weren't asleep."
I looked down at my notebook and saw my drool but it was a shape.
A paw print but not a wolf print.

"Okay, so what happens to a person who has a near-death experience and comes out of it seeing things?"
Scott asked as the pack we are eating lunch outside.
"And is unable to tell what's real or not?" Stiles.
"And is being haunted by demonic visions of dead relatives?" Allison.
"They're all locked up because they're insane."
"Ha. Can you at least try to be helpful, please?"
"For half my childhood, I was locked in a freezer. So, being helpful is kind of a new thing for me." Isaac said giving my brother a look probably.
"Hey, dude, are you still milking that?"
"Yeah, maybe I am still milking that."

I'm not tapping in because I'm busy tracing the paw print in my notebook with as much detail as possible.
"Hey sissy, you in there?"
I looked up at Stiles.
"Huh? Yeah yeah I'm here."
"Ok she's kinda here."
"Hi. Hi, sorry. I couldn't help overhearing what you guys were talking about. And I think I actually might know what you're talking about. There's a Tibetan word for it. It's called "Bardo." It literally means "in-between state." The state between life and death."
"And what do they call you?"
"Kira."
"So are you talking Bardo in Tibetan Buddhism or Indian?"
"Either, I guess. But all the stuff you guys were just saying? All that happens in Bardo. There are different progressive states where you can have hallucinations. Some you see, some you just hear. And you can by visited by peaceful and wrathful deities."
"Wrathful deities aka Demons."
I said tapping in at that.
"Demons sure why not." Stiles says from next to me.
"Hold on, if there are different progressive states, then what's the last one?"
"Death. You die."
We all gave her a look at that.

"It sounds like your subconscious is trying to communicate with you."
Deaton told Stiles as we are walking into the vet's office.
"Well, how do I tell my subconscious to use a language that I actually know?"
"Do you remember what the sign language looked like? The placement and movement of the hands?"
"You know sign language?"
"I know a little."
Stiles did the sign and I couldn't even put it together.
I know a tiny bit of sign language like enough to say hi and I'll be right back.
That's it.
""When is a door not a door?"
"When is a door not a door?"
"When it's ajar."
"You're kidding me. A riddle? My subconscious wants to tell me a riddle?"
"Not necessarily. When the three of you went under the water, when you crossed from unconsciousness to a kind of super-consciousness You essentially opened a door in your minds."
"So what does that mean? The door's still open?"
"Ajar."
"A door in our minds?"
"I did tell you it was risky."
"What do we do about it?"
"That's difficult to answer."
"No, no, wait a second, I know that look. That's the "we know exactly what's wrong with you", "but we have no idea how to fix it" look."
I said making pointing motions to Deaton.
"One thing I do know is that having an opening like that into your mind, it's not good. You each need to close that door. And you need to do it as soon as possible."
The boys left but I stayed behind to ask our druid a question.
"I was asleep in class and when I woke up my drool stain in my notebook was this." I said holding him my notebook.
"Interesting."
"Yes very. Do you know what kind of print it is because I know it's not wolf."
"I'm not sure off the top of my head. I'll look into it."
"Thanks. And actually doc, my brain has been really weird since my brother went under. Do you think what's happening with Stiles is effecting me?"
"That is possible due to the bond and connection you two have because your twins."
"Okay how much effect do you think it will have?"
"I'm not sure."
"Great. Thanks."

With that I left and saw dad outside because apparently he needs us to help find a body of the little girl Malia he told us about.
We got in and loaded up driving to the Tate house.
The boys went around back while dad and I went to talk and distract Mr Tate.
"I've been having a coyote problem. The population is up around here and they get into everything."
He says pulling a rat trap out of a box and setting it on the table.
"Doesn't look big enough to catch one."
"It's for the rats little girl.Take away the coyote's source of food and they leave you alone. And these days, to be honest, I'd prefer to be left alone."
"I understand. Just a couple of questions and I promise we'll leave."
"You think there's new evidence?"
"Possibly."
As we are talking a dog starts barking probably at the boys.
"Apollo! Apollo, shut up! Shut the hell up!" Mr Tate yelled at him while I tried a different approach.
"Apollo. Come here boy." I say while making a clicking noise with my tongue.
He came over and I gave him a pat to calm him down.
"Impressive. He doesn't really listen to anyone but me."
"I have a thing with animals. They like me."
I said with a smile.

"Murder? I spent eight years thinking that it was an accident and now you're telling me that it could be murder? Who the hell would want to murder my wife and girls? My whole family?"
"That's what I want to find out."
"I don't. I don't want to redefine this entire nightmare as an unsolved murder. Just leave me alone with tragic accident. Because that's what I've spent eight years getting used to. Accident. Not murder."
"I apologise."
"Just go!" He shouted at us.

"I'm sorry. I tried as hard as I could. If it wasn't so long ago, I might have been able to do it."
Scott said walking up to us.
"It's okay. It was a long shot. In fact, it was a pretty terrible idea. I think I just ripped a wound open in that poor man. I never should have brought you guys here. I don't know what I was thinking. Thanks for trying, all right?"
"Yeah."
"I'll see you at home."
With that dad drove home.
"Aren't there a lot of cases that go unsolved?"
"Yeah, I just think this is one he felt like he could've figured out right now."
"Why's it so important now?"
"He wants to be able to solve one more while he's still Sheriff."
"What do you mean, "still Sheriff"?"
We told Scott that his dad is trying to get our dad impeached and fired from being sheriff with that he ran home very very very pissed.

Stiles dad and I had dinner and then Scott showed up saying that we are going to go looking for a body.
A dead body.
Next thing I know I'm in the woods with the boys yet again with nothing but our phones and flashlights.
"You know, if my dad's right, that means there's another werewolf in town that we haven't met yet."
"I know."
"If it turns out to be something like triplets that form into, like, a three-headed hound of hell, I'm seriously not up for that."
"Yeah. Me either. Especially if I can't even control my own transformation anymore."
With that a coyote howl goes off.
"I hate coyotes so much. They always sound like they're mauling some tiny, helpless little animal."
"Let me see the flashlight. I think we found it." i said taking the flashlight and seeing the car.
"Uh Why wouldn't they move it? Isn't it evidence?"
"Probably too much of a pain in the ass to tow out. Look at this. See those? Animal claws would be closer together, right? A lot closer."
Stiles said looking at claw marks on the car.
"Then it was a werewolf."
"So dad was right."
I saw a baby doll that scared the crap out of us when it talked.
*Screamed*
"I think I just had a minor heart attack."
*Growling*
A coyote is growling at us.
It has stealy blue eyes.
Like Derek's...
Scott ran after her then about ten minutes back came back saying this.
"She's alive. She's the coyote."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 1.9K 41
Rated #124 in 'lonely' Jessica stilinski was surrounded by love but never felt it. Her twin brother stiles stilinski was wrapped up in his own life...
47.4K 1K 48
Mikaela McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall and the other best friend of Stiles Stilinski. One night, Stiles leads the twins through the woods...
1.1K 35 14
She was as bright as the day he was as cold as the night. She was the moon and once a month the wolf cried for it. **********************************...
11.5K 218 23
When Rose goes with her brother, Stiles and brothers best friend, Scott to the woods to find a dead body, their life's changed forever. Scott gets bi...