The Revenge Of A Lycan | On H...

By Love_Yourself_10_x

#1 in Lycantrophe #4 Supernatural "Please don't go," I pleaded, grabbing his wrist as he was about to leave... More

00 | prologue
01 | complains
02 | pressures
03 | chases
04 | laughs
05 | struggles
06 | attempts
07 | interactions
08 | witnesses
09 | dilemmas
10 | outbursts
11 | stresses
12 | discomforts
13 | humiliations
14 | revelations
15 | friends
17 | conversations
18 | waiting
19 | pain
20 | reality
21 | foresight
22 | divulge
23 | past
24 | memory
25 | heart of gold
26 | disrespect

16 | worries

8.4K 403 83
By Love_Yourself_10_x

"The worst thing you can do to yourself is stress about issues that are beyond your control."

-

16 | worries

*Fleur London*

"You know you can't do anything, right?" Tammy said, as she shoved a spoonful of choco-chip ice cream in her mouth. 

I sighed and nodded, twirling my spoon in my own tub of ice cream as I had no appetite. 

"It is not under the jurisdiction of an alpha to interfere with their member's personal matters like mating. You cannot interfere until she personally asks you to." 

"I know that." I drawled, throwing my head back and letting it fall on the pillow. 

We were having another movie night. We haven't started the movie yet as Jeremiah is also supposed to be here but he's running late. 

Tammy blinked as she looked at me. "Then why are you so upset?"

"I'm upset because I feel bad for her, yet I cannot do anything." I was talking about Madeline and how I wanted to help her with her business with Domingo. 

Tammy pursed her lips. "That's really silly, Fleur. The worst thing you can do to yourself is stress about issues that are beyond your control. It's useless to do so. We can stress ourselves and improve the conditions that we can alter, that are under our control." 

"I'm trying to think of anything I can do for her without crossing my boundaries." I muttered. 

"The guy's a human, right?" She said. 

I nodded. 

"That makes it even harder. Chap's doing nothing wrong by dating someone. It's not like he knows he's cheating on his mate or anything. The number one rule for all werewolves by the council is that we cannot try to manipulate or control humans." 

I threw a glare at her. "I know the rules, Tam, why do you keep trying to remind me of them." 

She looked a bit taken aback by my outburst but shrugged. "Just trying to make sure you don't make a mistake. Your coronation time is getting near." 

A wave of guilt passed me. I wondered if I hurt her when I didn't mean to. Maybe I just overreacted. She was just trying to keep me in check. 

"I appreciate you for that, Tam." I told her, smiling. 

One thing I've learned along the way. 

Don't be too nice to people. Don't be too rude either. Just be nice enough. Nice enough for them not to deem you as someone insolent, but at the same time, leave some of the niceness out for them to take you seriously. 

"So any luck with finding your mate?" She asked, changing the topic. 

My heart dropped at the mention of his and I immediately turned my head towards the window.

"Nope." I lied.

<><><>

"Sam, you are the man!" I whispered to Samuel as he rummaged through my father's documents in a hurry for the file of Madeline's family. 

The documents containing personal information like address, occupation, assets, loans etc. of the members lie with the alpha. I didn't have the power of accessing them yet, but I improvised. 

Samuel is my father's secretary and he kind of has a crush on me. He never said it. But I know. 

He can't say it to me because of my position in the pack and because of his fear for my father— so I chose to act clueless and kind of take advantage of his weakness. 

Now that I think about it, it seems kind of evil. However, I am doing it for a good cause. I want to help Madeline. That kind of evens out my sin for taking advantage of his feelings. 

"Do you remember her surname?" He asked, a sweat of concern and fear visible on his forehead. We have currently broken into my father's office, trying to look for the file of Madeline's information in his documents. I could get into a huge trouble for this but I just couldn't stop myself. 

Especially since I am also going through the pain of having a mate but not really having them, I couldn't not want to help her. I can't even imagine how hurt and wronged she would have felt about finding out about his girlfriend. 

"No, I don't." I bit my lip, trying to think of anything I knew about her. "Her father is a clothing store owner, I know that." I said. 

"Which store?" He asked. 

I shrugged, making him sigh. 

"There are 3 Madelines in the pack." He said. "But— oh wait I found it." He said suddenly, as he pulled an orange file out of the stack of at least a hundred. 

"Madeline Davis, found it." He said, proudly grinning. "She's the only Madeline that fits in the age category you talk of." 

I grinned as I took the file of Davis family from him. Opening the first page, I saw the page on his father and saw a clothing store owner in the occupation section.

My eyes shone in victory and I gave Sam a high five. 

"As I said you are the best!"

"Uh, thanks...Alpha…" he said, awkwardly.  

I cannot say for sure, but I think he blushed a little. 

<><><>

I saw Madeline's Address from the document and arrived there. She didn't come to the restaurant, or to meet me for over 3 days. I was getting more and more worried about her.

"Alpha…" Her eyes widened as she opened the door, and she immediately bowed. "I am sorry, I wasn't expecting you." 

I smiled warmly at her. "Hello, Maddy. I am not here as an Alpha today. I am here as a well wisher." I said. 

She blinked, looking at me, a little skeptical. I noticed that the dark circles around her eyes had gotten worse. She had eminently lost weight and her cheekbones had hollowed. I frowned when I realized that this all probably happened because of the ache of her mate.

I feared a bit in my heart for my own self. Will I be like too if he ever leaves again or if he never comes back?

"Are you here because you pity me?" She whispered.  

I shook my head immediately. I knew for a fact that wolves like her who have self respect never like being pitied.  

"Then?"

"As I said, as a friend, I want to be there for you." 

She looked down and then back up. "Come inside, please." 

"Why did you run away?" I asked straight away, trying to cut the sweet talk.

She looked surprised by my outburst but recovered quickly. "What else was I supposed to do?" 

"I don't know! Confess?"

She scoffed. "Confessed, what? That I am his mate? Something he doesn't even know exists? That I wish for him to break up with his girlfriend he probably loves because the moon goddess wants him to be with me, a savage beast?" Tears accumulated in her eye by now and her lips trembled as she tried to make words up.

"You are not a savage beast, Maddy." I whispered. 

"That's what we werewolves are to those humans, you know it."

"He's your mate. He feels the pull too."

She scoffed, again. "Yeah, that's why he said I make him uncomfortable." 

I sighed, looking at her with a sad look. She was extremely hurt. 

There was a pause in which she composed herself and wiped her tears. Then, looking out of the window of her living room, she made a face of determination.  

"I have decided to not disrespect his relationship, Fleur. I will not be a homewrecker." 

"What do you mean—"

The look of determination and severity on her face was replaced by a broken one as she said the next words. 

"I've decided I'd reject him." 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤ YOUR COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE LIKE CRAZY ❤

--- 1300 WORDS ---

**Add this story to your library to get a notification everytime I update**

Hello!!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! It was a filler kind of a chapter but they are important too! They really help with the character development.

1. Do you think Maddy should reject Domingo?

2. Thoughts on Samuel?

3. Celebrity crush at the moment!

4. The language you wish to learn?

Love you,
Take care! ❤

-Love_Yourself_10_x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9M 920K 89
#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me." He smirked, "and you KNOW how I do girls...
8.6M 201K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
11.1K 466 30
#39 in Supernatural Several tears have made their way down her cheeks, I'm unsure if it's due to pain or panic. She searches my eyes for several mo...
278K 13.2K 64
'"I cannot feel this way. You clearly don't feel-" "I do though." He interrupts me. I finally look up to meet his eyes. It holds so much sadness. "Be...