Teenage Dirtbag, Baby.-A 1D/M...

By butbandstho

Clapton's life is normal, that is until a plane ride towards a new life introduces her to the Niall Horan. Th... More

Teenage Dirtbag, Baby.
Plane trip
He Hums Like Heaven.
Ring Ring
Your turn
Eat Interesting
Chillin out
Truth or Dare?
Where does that put us?
Breakfast time
Simple Plan
Movie Night
Ease on down the road.
Feed off Fear
Breath of life.
Out in the open.
Last one standing.
Yes I like cheese?
Misjudged touch.
Deep Water
I'm yours
Make ups and break ups.
Slaps and Punches
Days of the Past
Authors note!
Back to land
Smoke in the alley
Newbees, Mcfly and Trouble.
Rants and Channing
Showers and Tatoos
Ink, Sing alongs and starbucks
Drunk 5 year olds and home comings announcements.
Home coming, fights and boys nights
Car rides and presents.
Sing that song
interviews and doctors
concerts and 'choices'
never forget
the dreams flow down the kitchen sink
Release the rook
Ding Dong
Fade to black

Call Me, Maybe?

937 19 0
By butbandstho

He just laughed and said "Sorry, but we're landing in 15 minutes."  "OMG! Really!? That went so quick! Thank you for waking me up," What a stupid response on my behalf. He gave out a little giggle and I heard Harry yell, "Niall! Stop flirting with pretty girls! Thats my job! You're ment to be the cute innocent one!". That made both Niall and I blush a deep red. I tried to give him a reasuring smile, to make him feelless awkward. the hostess then called over " Passengers, please prepare for landing. Do not remove seatbelts until the plane has come to a full stop. Thank you"

The plane hit ground and my face lit up, and I think Niall noticed. "Why so cheery all of a sudden?" he asked.  "This is the start of my new beginning," I replied. He just smiled at me, I then hear someone come up behind us. "Why hello" I hear the voice say, I turn around and face him "I'm Liam, nice to meet you, I hope Niall hasn't been to annoying." I giggled because one, Nialls face went bright red and two, Liam actually sounded serious. "Are you joking?" I said, " He was a complete pleasure," Just then I saw Harry come over and he just wolf wistled. This sent me bright red and I saw Niall give Harry a scoulding look after he saw how uncomfortable I became.

Everyone got up now and we were all forwarding out of the plane, I was stuck and holding the line up because I couldn't reach my carry on stored in the compartment. Harry came over and helped, he gave me my lugage and said, " There you go love," I thanked him and walked out, I caught up with Roxy and Monique and we started walking away. We were in mid conversation when I felt a hand be placed on my shoulder, I turned around to see that it was Niall. He said " Hey Clapton. Call me, maybe? I'll try and help you with your career." and with that he walked away and caught up with the other boys.

Continue Reading