๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ...

By durkioswifeee_

a hood love story.๐Ÿ’• - BOOK 2 COMING SOON. More

part 1: intro.
part 2: girl its your bithday lets turn up.
part 3: home sweet home.
part 4: hoes, just hoes.
part 5: traumatized..
part 6: thank you being, you.
part 7: baby..
part 8: oh brother..
part 9: done.
part 10: well nice to meet you..
part 11: abor-SHAWN
part 12: single? never heard of her.
part 13: i should just-
part 14: fast forward.
part 15: single bitches!!
part 16: GRADUATION BITCHES.
part 17: gender reveal.
part 18: rip..
part 19: free me till its backwards.
part 20: fuck this shit im out.
part 21: all good.
part 22: done bitch, DONE.
part 23: breaking boundaries..
part 24: fair.
part 25: im thankful for you.
part 26: oh baby..
part 28: iLOVEyou.๐Ÿ’“
part 29: moving time.
part 30: here's the plan..
part 31: happy mf birthdayy!!
part 32: wow..
part 33: bora bora bitches!!
part 34: arrival:)
part 35: day 2..
part 36: new plan:)
part 37: home again.
part 38: one more thing..
๐Ÿฅบ
part 39: sorry, im not jolly
part 40: merry christmas bitches!!
๐Ÿค
new book!

part 27: ok...

1.7K 40 6
By durkioswifeee_

kamari pov
december 8th, 2020
1:52pm

- nai'lani house -
it's been 2 weeks since nai'lani lost her baby. she just sit in her room all day and sleep and cry. she barely eat.. she just been depressed.

I hate seeing her like this. I been tryna talk to her and make her feel better, but she just keep pushing me away.

"lani.." I said opening her door.

she didn't even look at me, she just kept her eyes on the wall in front of her.

"lani, I brought you something to eat." I said trying to hand her the chick-fil-a.

"I'm not hungry."

"lani you haven't eaten in two days, come on.." I said sitting next to her on the bed.

she stayed silent and I just laid next to her and hugged her. I know she's hurting right now, and I just want her to feel better.

out of nowhere she just started crying.

"it's ok." I said hugging her tightly. "you'll be alright ma. I know you was excited to be a mom and all, and I'm sorry this happened to you. but listen, don't let it get you down ight. imma get you pregnant again and all will be right with the world ok?" I said and she laughed.

"yesssss!!!" I said getting up and running around the house.

"why tf are you yelling?" khloe said walking into the kitchen.

"SHE LAUGHED!! she's getting better!!" I said shaking her.

"what?!" she said smiling. we ran to nai'lani room and she was sitting up on her bed dying laughing at us.

"aww, come hereeee!!" khloe said hugging her.

"I stink." nai'lani said pushing khloe back.

she stood up and walked into her bathroom and me and khloe walked out the room.

"thank you for helping her. she's been through a lot this year and even though y'all ain't known each other for a long time you still took the time to help her."

"it's good, imma always help her whenever she need it. I love he- shit." I said putting my head in my hands.

"awww, that's so cute!! why you ain't tell her.." she asked handing me a water bottle.

"I don't know how she feel about me. I ain't tryna move too fast, plus she just got out a relationship and lost her baby so imma give her some time."

"mm, ok. just make sure you tell her and treat my bestfriend right." she said hitting me on the back of the head and sitting on the couch.

"y'all both abusive asf. damn." I said laughing.

- 30 minutes later -
"hey loveee, you hungry?" khloe said running over the nai'lani and hugging her.

"mhm, where that chick-fil-a y'all had for me?" she said opening the fridge.

"about that..." khloe said holding nai'lani hand. "I ate it.." she whispered.

"but we're going out to eat so it's good. come on." she said grabbing her purse and keys."

"can you take my pictures real quick?" nai'lani asked.

"yea." I said picking up her phone. I took her pictures and we got in the car and headed to the restaurant.

_yungblasiann

liked by 604,796 others
@_yungblasiann  I'm back and I'm better 💜
237,456 comments
fcknkhloe: bestiee!!🥺😍
kamari_: FINEass💓

- 30 minutes later -
we got out the car and walked in the restaurant. lani wanted to go to this peruvian restaurant called 'pollos & jarras'.

we walked in and the lady at the front greeted us.

"hi! table for 3?" she said and we all nodded. she grabbed us some menus and showed took us to a table in the back like we asked.

"ok, here are some menus." she said smiling. "what can I get you guys to drink?" she asked pulling out her notepad and pen.

"water." we all said at the same time.

the waitress chuckled and wrote it down.

"ok, I'll be back with your drinks shortly." she said walking away.

"y'all see something that look good?" I asked lani and khloe.

"everythinggg, I'm getting the crispy calamari causa and sushi." lani said closing her menu and picking up her phone.

"imma get the rotisserie chicken."

"no, get this." nai'lani said pointing at the menu.

"and you get this K." I smiled at her.

"what?"

"nothing..." I said chuckling. I looked at the menu and she wanted me to get the chicken and steak kabob with sushi and salad on the side and she told khloe to get this potato with calamari and sushi.

we hesitated but eventually agreed to try it.

- 10 minutes later -
"ok, here are your drinks. have y'all decided what y'all want?" she asked.

we told her what we wanted and she wrote it down, then walked away and we talked till the food got here.

- 30 minutes later -
"here you guys go. enjoy!" she said placing the food down.

"let me know if there's anything else you need."

"I'm scared." I said picking up one of the kabobs.

"just eat it, on 3." she said "1... 2... 3..." and we all tried our food.

"mmm, this shit good." I said.

"for real, ughh, I love you." khloe said hugging nai'lani and mouthing "tell her" at me.

"umm, what.." nai'lani said laughing.

"huh, nothing." I said shaking my head and eating.

"ok..." she said eating. we just talked and ate for a good hour, then we left and headed back to nai'lani place.

- 1 hour and 25 minutes later -
"that was goodddddd." nai'lani said rubbing her stomach.

"mm, yeah. I'm tired, goodnight!! LOVE y'all." khloe said putting emphasis on the word love and walking over to nai'lani.

"bye babes!!" she said hugging her.

"bye." she said hugging khloe.

"bye bro." she said hugging me and whispering the words "tell her." in my ear.

khloe walked out the door and I looked at nai'lani.

"y'all acting weird.." lani said looking at me.

"how?" I said sitting on the couch.

"I dont know. forget I said anything." she said walking to her room.

"I'm sorry ight.." I said holding my hand up for a high five.

"you don't got nothing to be sorry for, I just want honesty and I feel like y'all keeping secrets. I don't know why y'all doing that but I guess its none of my business." she said high-fiving me and taking her hair out.

"lani.."

"it's good K, you can go home. I'll be ok."

"I'm not going so... what you wanna do?"

"nothing with you." she said getting up and walking away from me.

"lani-" I said grabbing her wrist. she turned around and looked at me.

"if you not telling me why y'all acting like that then leave." she said pulling her arm away and walking into the bathroom.

"lani I can't tell you right now..." I said looking down.

"bye then."

"lani come on.." I said looking her in her eyes.

"let's just chill."

"nope. I don't like that. korbyn used to act like that when he was fucking with other bitches and-" I cut her off.

"lani I'm not fucking with her." I said.

"so why tf y'all being secretive and shit!" she yelled.

"nai'lani stop yelling at me."

"no fuck you! my past 2 relationships I got fucking cheated on and they did the same shit you doing now!! leave me the fuck alone and get the fuck out!"

"man no, I'm not leaving."

"bro get out!! you sitting here making me feel like you cheating and telling me you not fucking with her but won't tell me why y'all being secretive and shit!!"

"nai'lani.. you don't gotta yell at me to get yo point across. I hear you ight. talk to me, tell me yo feelings and shit." I said holding her hand.

"man get-"

"I'm not leaving. come talk to me."

"nooo." she said walking back in the bathroom and slamming the door hard asf.

"lani open the door."

"tell me why y'all being secretive."

"lani im not ready to tell you that right now!! damn. I'm telling you I'm not fucking with yo bestfriend. you think she would even go for that shit?! I'm leaving, when you ready to talk shit out and stop acting like that call me ight." I said and I left.
====================================
heyy!!💕sorry I ain't update in a while but imma try to update at least once a day. butttt, nai'lani finally doing better, but her and kamari arguing now. how y'all feel about her losing the baby? make sure y'all vote, comment, and follow meee!!💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 39 26
Sequel to #BoysDon'tCry so make sure you read it first โค๏ธ
36.2K 870 50
๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉthis book a 10/10 fasho read to find out
52.7K 3.2K 40
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
357K 9.5K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023