The Female Alpha ( ON HOLD)

Av Sxmewhereonlyweknow

Alphas. Strong, powerful, possessive and male. Alpha Eli is the alpha of the strongest and largest pack in No... Mer

The Female Alpha
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (sneak peak)
Chapter 5 (full version)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Authors note part II

9.9K 219 10
Av Sxmewhereonlyweknow

Okay okay so I know I haven't updated in ages but I've been so so so busy lately! I'm afraid atm the updates will be slower but please bare with me and I will get them up as soon as possible.

Also please can you keep annoying comments to yourselves? I'm am totally fine with you commenting 'update' bc it means that you're actually enjoying my book and tbh it reminds me to keep updating!
However if you leave snarky, annoying, unwanted comments, I will just sass you back then report/delete your comment... So don't be a bitch basically ☺️☺️ manners cost nothing!
Also I'm sorry for any mistakes! This story is not edited yet!!

Once again thank you all for reading... You guys are the best and I love you all!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

685K 21.3K 55
"Go ahead, kill me," she dared. "And why would I do that?" he stalked closer, a glint in his dark eyes. "Why not? Isn't that what you came here for?"...
101K 2.7K 45
River Santiago daughter of the alpha of the Grayston pack. just turned 18. and is able to find her mate. Lowell Morgan. the current alpha the most f...
807 78 5
Vivian was to become the Alpha female of a powerful pack due to an arranged mating set up by the elders when she was just three years old. The Alpha...
1M 32.3K 35
**MAJOR EDITING** Running. Always running. Danger, a vampire/werewolf hybrid is on the run. Has been all her life. After rumours spread of her unusu...