Sonic Railgun

By Heroman23

Ever wonder if there are other worlds out there that have life on them? Ever wonder if we might ever come int... More

Prologue
The Blue Blur
Sonic Little Night Adventure
Anti-Esper Ambush!
The Long Waited Truth
Esper Killer
Academy City Fate Part One!
Academy City Fate Part Two!
Academy City Fate Part Three!
Miles 'Tails' Prower
To Sonic World!
Dr. Eggman!
Angel Island
Egg Hydra!
Chaos Emeralds
The Chemical Plant!
Tempest the Dolphin
Egg Warrior!
Meet The Freedom Fighters
Empire City Part One
Mushroom Forest
Egg Lion!

Empire City Part Two

64 2 52
By Heroman23

Last Time On Sonic Railgun..............

Breezie stands infront of a large door. She pushed them open. IN the next room, it was a large room that has a extremely large fighting ring. And their are tons of cameras floating in the air with special technology in them.

"Don't keep them waiting." Said Breezie.

All the members of the Freedom Fighters and as well as Sonic, Mikoto, Alan and Tails, slowly walked to the fighting ring. They got into the fighting ring just as the cameras begins to turn on and begins to broadcast live.

Then someone from the other side of the ring appears. The mysterious fighter has a green cloak on that is hiding his appearance. The only thin you can see underneath the hood part of the cloak, is his glowing red eyes.

"So that is the guy that is going to fight? Why would Eggman send only one fighter?" asked Alan.

"I don't know. But knowing Eggman for a while now, I suspect something strange about that fighter." Said Mikoto.

The fighter just stands there. Just staring at his fighters that he will be fighting soon. But he was staring at Sonic the most for some unknown reason.

"You know.... for unknown reason but I think that guy is staring at Mr. Sonic the most." Said Cream.

"I think you are right Cream but why is the question here." Said Mikoto as she noticed it too.

"Hey dude! Why are you focus on Sonic the most?" asked Alan.

The mysterious fighter slowly moved his eye sight to Alan to stare at him. After a few seconds, he shifted his eye sight back at Sonic.

"You know, before this fight starts, I would at least want to know what you look like before beating you into next week." Said Sonic as he stretches his arms. He was hoping that might get a reaction out of the mysterious fighter.

"Very well." Said the mysterious fighter as he finally spoke. His voice sounded strange for some reason.

The mysterious fighter grabbed a edge of his cloak and throw it away. From there, his true appearance was revealed. Sonic and the others gasped of who or what it is that is fighting them.

"What the.........!?" asked Alan.

"What the heck?" asked Bunnie

"Am I seeing things?" asked Mikoto.

"I didn't see this coming!" Said Nicole.

"Impossible!" Said Tails.

"Chao Chao!" Said Cheese.

"But... but that guy...." Said Amy.

"He is not a Mobian or human?" asked Antoine

"He is a robot!?" asked Rotor.

"And he kind looks like......." Said Cream.

"Like..... Like... Sonic!" Said Sally.

It was a robot but not a ordinary robot. This robot almost looks like a certain Mobian. The robot almost looks like.... Sonic! It metal structure is made up of a very strong metal alloy. It has red glowing eyes. It is Metal Sonic!

"What's the matter Sonic, my loathsome copy? Scared to fight me now?" asked Metal Sonic as his voice sounds robotic.

"Who are you?" asked Sonic as he wanted some answers.

"I am Metal Sonic. I am your better self. And I will prove it to you by fighting you and your friends in this special fight for that Chaos Emerald." Said Metal Sonic as he gets into a fighting stance.

Nicole was able to find another Chaos Emerald. The sad thing is, it is in the hands of Breezie. The only way to earn it, was to fight for it in a special one round tournament, the Freedom Fighters vs Eggman Empire. With no choice, they entered into it. When they found out who their foe they will be fighting, it is a robot version of Sonic! Can they figure out how to beat Metal Sonic and get that Chaos Emerald?

================================

With Freedom Fighters.............

"Eggman? You mean to tell me that mad doctor has created a robot version of Sonic?" Asked Alan as he is still shocked by all this.

"I think he is just a cheap knock off. He can't possible be like me." Said Sonic.

"If you really believe that Sonic, then why not prove it?" asked Metal Sonic.

"I will prove it to ya!!!" Said Knuckles as he charges right at Metal Sonic.

"Wait Knuckles! Stop! It might be a trap!" Said Alan.

Knuckles didn't hear Alan warning. When he got close to Metal Sonic, he punched hard on his metal head. Metal Sonic was knocked back a few feet.

"How do you like that?" asked Knuckles with a smirk.

"I like it just fine. Knuckles biodata, successfully copied." Said Metal Sonic as his red eyes shine for a second.

"Wha........?!" Before Knuckles could say anything, Metal Sonic quickly appeared infront of him and punched him in the stomach.

Knuckles was launched back at the others. Mikoto quickly caught him. The moment she caught him, she could feel the force from that punch that sent Knuckles flying.

"What the heck just happened?" Asked Rotor.

"Mr. Knuckles!" Said a worried Cream.

"Chao Chao!" Said Cheese.

"Knuckles are you okay?" asked Sally.

"I am okay..... but that robot...... when he punched me, it felt like my strength was in punch that sent me flying." Said Knuckles as he was slowly begin to recover from that attack.

"How is that possible?" asked Tails.

"Hehehe." Said Metal Sonic as he giggled.

"What's so funny star fish head?" asked Mikoto.

"You still don't know about my secret? About how I came to be?" asked Metal Sonic.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Sonic.

"I was created by Dr. Eggman to be his most ultimate robot. But in order to beat his new foe, you Sonic, he would need something to be a key factor to your defeat. Your biodata." Said Metal Sonic.

"Yeah sorry. I don't remember Sonic willing giving Eggman his biodata." Said Alan.

"Don't you remember his Egg Warrior? That robot was not really created to end you Sonic. It was really a way to get the necessary biodata from you." Said Metal Sonic.

"Wait what?" Asked the Freedom Fighters.

"Is that the real reason Eggman attacked Station Square?" asked Nicole.

"Just to get Sonic Biodata just to create you Metal Sonic?" Asked Alan.

"Mostly but yes." Said Metal Sonic.

"How did Eggman even get Sonic Biodata? I don't remember Eggman anything to scan Sonic to make that possible." Said Mikoto.

"In the Egg Warrior eyes had cameras in it that scanned you Sonic during that whole fight. Once their was enough to scan, all your biodata was incorporated into my systems. So now, I know everything about you. What you are thinking of, what your weakness is. Everything that makes you, my loathsome copy." Said Metal Sonic.

"Great........" Said Alan as he face palmed his face in realizing it now.

"So in the end, Eggman tricked us." Said Tails.

"Now you know how I felt when Eggman tricked me." Said Knuckles.

"But how did you copy Mr. Knuckles strength?" Asked Cream.

"I can copy other peoples biodata and use it as well. The Echidna strength was an example." Said Metal Sonic.

"Well that is just peachy." Said Antoine

"Yeah but your just a robot. And I can just fried your systems!" Said Mikoto as she released and fire tons of lightning bolts at Metal Sonic.

The lightning bolts strike Metal Sonic. It shocked him for a second but after that, he swiped the attack away with his hand.

"Mikoto Misaka biodata, successfully copied." Said Metal Sonic as he now has Mikoto Biodata in his system.

"Way to go sis." Said Alan.

"You just give him another power to copy now." Said Bunnie.

"Oh right...... You mention you can copy other peoples powers. Hehe.... I forgot about that." Said Mikoto as she was laughing nervously. 

"Really?" Asked the Freedom Fighters.

"Um... Do over?" Said Mikoto as she had her hands up in a defense stance. But the response she got from Metal Sonic was a fast kick in her stomach. Mikoto got launched away into the others who quickly catched her.

Metal Sonic opened up his hands and created balls of electricity. He then tossed them at Mikoto and the others.

"Uh-oh!" Said Alan as he dodge one of the balls of electricity.

"Not good! Not good!" Said Sonic as he dodge the attacks. Metal Sonic quickly appeared infront of him. Metal Sonic did a quick punch at Sonic head and then he kicked him to the edge of the fighting ring.

'Okay, a few of Eggman robots? Sure I can handle that. A giant robot that Eggman built? That is stretching it a bit but nothing I can handle. Fighting a robot version of me that can copy my friends powers? Nope. Time to think of a new plan.' Sonic thought to himself.

Metal turned his sights on Cream and Cheese. Just before he could charge them, Bunnie came at Metal and give him a hard kick in the head.

"Don't even think about it metal head!" Said Bunnie.

Metal grabbed her foot and begins to spin around. He then launched Bunnie at Antoine, who caught his wife in his arms.

"Are you okay?" Asked Antoine.

"I am alright darling. Just a little dizzy is all." Said Bunnie.

"Okay. It is clear that this robot is slightly different that Eggman regular robots." Said Alan.

"Slightly?" Asked Sally.

"Yeah....." Said Alan.

"I am afraid that Alan is speaking the truth. If he can copy Biodata than that means he can copy our skills and powers and know our weakness. We can't allow that to happen. We can't risk anyone else to attack him so he can copy their Biodata." Said Nicole.

"My turn!!!!" Said Amy. She pulled out something. It was a yellow hammer. Her Piko Piko hammer.

"Hyaaa! Leave them along you big bully!" Said Amy as she charges at Metal Sonic.

"Wait Amy! Don't do it!" Said Alan as he tries to warn her.

"Amy stop!" Said Sally and Nicole.

Too late. Amy swings her hammer down at Metal Sonic to smash him into pieces. Metal Sonic catches the hammer with his left hand and stops its swing without any trouble.

"Uh oh........." Said Amy as she realized what she just did.

"Amy Rose Biodata successfully copied." Said Metal Sonic. He then kicked Amy away from him.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Amy screamed as she was sent flying back. Sonic quickly ran to her and caught her in the air. Sonic then gently placed her back on the fighting ring.

"You okay Amy?" Asked Sonic.

"Yes." Said Amy.

"Good. Just stay here for a while. I will take care of Metal Sonic." Said Sonic before spin dashing at Metal Sonic.

Metal Sonic used his speed to dash at Sonic. The two speedy beings clashed their foreheads together, each trying to overpower the other.

"Hehehe. You might know everything that I'm going to do, but that's not going to help you, since I know everything you're going to do! STRANGE, isn't it?!" Said Sonic as he told that to Metal Sonic.

The two speedy beings continue to run against each other. Sonic then kicked Metal Sonic in the air. Sonic jumped as hard as he can to catch up with Metal.

Sonic then begins to punch at Metal Sonic. Metal quickly blocked all his punches and begins to strike Sonic at super fast speed in the air. Sonic was then kicked back to the fighter ring.

"Ow!" Said Sonic. 

"Sonic! Are you okay?" Asked Sally.

"I think so...... aggghh!!" Said Sonic before he felt someone has put his hands around neck. Metal Sonic had landed right infront of Sonic and grabbed Sonic by his neck.

"Sonic!" Said Alan.

"Alan! You and Tails, do you have any ideas of how we can stop Metal Sonic?" asked Mikoto.

"UM...... Let me think..... at the mean time, someone save Sonic!" Said Alan.

"Right on that!" Said Tails as he charges right at Metal Sonic.

"Tails no!" Said The Freedom Fighters.

Metal Sonic saw Tails coming his way. Just as he launched a electricity ball at Tails, he suddenly vanished.

"What the?" asked Metal Sonic. Suddenly, his grip on Sonic throat was suddenly missing. He looked around for where Sonic has gone too.

"Hey! Up here chrome dome!" Said a all too familiar face coming from above him.

Metal Sonic looked up from where that voice was coming from. If he has real eyes, they would be wide open in shock at this moment.

Tails is holding Sonic by his hands and........ he is flying! Tails twin namesake is spinning around like a helicopter blades.

"Whoa!" said Mikoto and Alan.

"Tails! You can fly?" asked Sonic with a smile.

"Huh?" asked Tails. He looked behind him to see that his tails are spinning around so fast that it is making his fly. "I didn't know I could do that."

"Error....... Can't copy Biodata........." Said Metal Sonic as he can't get Tails Biodata.

"Oh what's the matter you faker? Can't copy something you can't use?" asked Sonic with a smirk.

"Sonic, you need to defeat him." Said Tails.

"I know. Get ready little buddy. Time for a little Spin Dash!" Said Sonic. He then curls up into his ball form, with Tails in it as well.

The ball form has a blue and yellow color pattern on it as it begins to spin really fast in the air. The ball then launched itself at Metal Sonic. 

Metal Sonic had his left arm out to block the incoming attack. If this were an movie or anime, it will show an extremely close look at Metal Sonic right metal arm.

The force of the combine Spin Dash is putting tons of stress on Metal Sonic right arm. Tons of cracks begin to form on his metal structure. Sparks begins to leak out of the cracks.

"Wh...What? Impossible! How can this be!?" asked Metal Sonic as he is shocked of what is happening on his right arm.

The combine Spin Dash hopped away and rolled over to the others. It then jumped in the air right infront of Mikoto, who was surrounded by electricity.

"Its over Metal Sonic!" said Mikoto before relaying her right arm back before punching the combine Spin Dash.

The Spin Dash was launched at Railgun speed. Metal Sonic could only had his arms out to stop the incoming attack. Just as the attack come into contact with him, a small expulsion was formed.

The combine Spin Dash was launched out the explosion cloud and landed infront of the others. Tails and Sonic uncurl and looked at the expulsion cloud.

"Talk about overpowered." Said Rotor as he was amazed by that combined attack that attacked Metal Sonic.

"Hehehe.... It is no big deal." Said Mikoto with pride.

"Lets see how much damage you done to Metal Sonic." Said Nicole as she was waiting until the expulsion cloud is gone.

When it dead down, Metal Sonic was severally damaged. Parts of his metal alloy missing and parts of his metal limbs have tons of cracks on him. Parts on his head had huge cracks, including over his red optics. In the cracks all over his body, sparks begins to leak out of it, signaling that he has critical damage inside of himself as well.

"Well.... won't you look at that?" asked Mikoto with a smile.

"Metal Sonic has got too much damage for him to withstand." Said Alan.

"Had enough Metal Sonic?" asked Sonic with a smirk.

"For now........ Logic has shown to me at the moment that if I were to continue in this condition, I would be destroyed by you and your allies." Said Metal Sonic.

"Yeah well you should have seen this coming robot." Said Alan.

"What he said." Said Cream and Nicole.

"Even if you were created by Eggman to defeat Sonic, there is no way that you can outsmart or outpower the original." Said Mikoto.

"True....... for now. But hear me now Freedom Fighters! This fight changes nothing. You may have won the Chaos Emerald form this fight but now this! The remaining Chaos Emeralds are still out there. Dr. Eggman will have all seven Chaos Emeralds. He will use them to fulfill his long life dream to rule this planet! And you can't stop it!" Said Metal Sonic as he took to the air.

He then flied straight up to the roof and crashed right through it. Metal Sonic begins to fly in the skies, flying back to where Dr. Eggman is. The Freedom Fighters stare at the massive hole in the ceiling that Metal Sonic created in his escape.

"My my...... That was an amazing fight there." Said Breezie as she walks to the heroes with a green Emerald in her hand.

"You didn't tell us that our opponent was a robot version Sonic!" Said Alan.

"You never asked dear. And I didn't even now Eggman was sending a robot to fight. Can't blame can you?" Asked Breezie with a sarcastic and mocking tone.

"Why you...." Said Alan as he was about to give her a piece of his mind but Mikoto was holding back.

"As promised, here is your Chaos Emerald." Said Breezie as she hands it to Sonic.

"Thanks." Said Sonic.

"Pleasure doing business with you all. Hope we can do this again. Until then... bye." Said Breeze as she turns around and begins to head back to her office.

"You were right Sally....... Breezie is annoying." Said Mikoto.

"I tried to tell you all. But lets get out of here since we got what we come for." Said Sally.

"Roger that." Said Everyone as they head back to the Sky Patrol to leave this city. Once they were back in the Sky Patrol, the aircraft took to the air, and they continue their mission to find the other Chaos Emeralds.

The fight against Metal Sonic is difficult. Metal Sonic some how has the ability to copy other peoples Biodata and use that to mimic their skills and ability and know their weakness. Metal Sonic revealed to the others on how he was able to get Sonic Biodata in the first place. It was because of that attack on Station Square, even since that fight against Eggman there. With the combine forces of Sonic, Tails and Mikoto, they were to at least to damage Metal Sonic to the point he had to retreat. Now they have the fourth Chaos Emerald, they left the city to go find the others.

======================================

To Be Continued..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 167 19
(only on Wattpad) Hey I just wanted to say that this was my first ever book which means it has a very special place in my heart, it may not be the be...
42K 1.5K 35
A G.U.N. Agent. That was your dream. And that was what you would be, whether your father, the commander, liked it or not. With your father being the...
6.7K 212 19
We all know the story of how Shadow the Hedgehog came into this world, how he was introduced, and how he saved the world. After that point in time, t...
12.2K 309 25
What happens when the world of espers clashes with the world of life fibers? And what happens when an undiscovered fiber emerges in both worlds?