His Angels

By bagellss

[STANDALONE] Jax Monroe is a teenage father. Before playing the role of a father he had the role of a player... More

covers
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
q & a session
chapter thirty-eight
clarifications
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
announcements
sequel: prologue
sequel: chapter one
sequel: chapter two
sequel: chapter three
sequel: chapter four
sequel: chapter five
sequel: chapter six
sequel: chapter seven
sequel: chapter eight
sequel: chapter nine
sequel: chapter ten
sequel: chapter eleven
sequel: chapter twelve
sequel: chapter thirteen
sequel: chapter fourteen
sequel: chapter fifteen
sequel: chapter sixteen
sequel: chapter seventeen
sequel: chapter eighteen
sequel: chapter nineteen
sequel: chapter twenty
sequel: chapter twenty-one
sequel: chapter twenty-two
sequel: chapter twenty-three
sequel: chapter twenty-four
sequel: chapter twenty-five
sequel: chapter twenty-six
sequel: chapter twenty-seven
sequel: chapter twenty-nine
sequel: q & a session
sequel: chapter thirty
sequel: chapter thirty-one
sequel: chapter thirty-two
sequel: chapter thirty-three
sequel: chapter thirty-four
sequel: chapter thirty-five
sequel: chapter thirty-six
sequel: chapter thirty-seven
sequel: chapter thirty-eight
sequel: chapter thirty-nine
sequel: chapter forty
sequel: chapter forty-one
sequel: chapter forty-two
sequel: chapter forty-three
sequel: epilogue
announcement

sequel: chapter twenty-eight

44.2K 1.4K 1.1K
By bagellss

"After lunch, we need to talk to you guys," Brynn tells the kids who were sitting on their designated chairs as they ate their sandwiches.

"Mama's having a baby?" Bodhi asks.

Our kids have a strange addiction to pregnancy. Every day they ask if we're going to have another baby soon and I'm left speechless.

"No, not yet," I tell them, and Brynn eyes me. I winked at her, making her cheeks go red.

We let the kids finish their lunch. We decided to speak to all the kids instead of just Journey. Bodhi had the persuasive genes in his system so maybe he could help out.

Once we cleaned them up and finished the dishes we sat them on the couch.

"This is cute, our first family meeting." Sol cheers.

Brynn and I let out a burst of soft laughter.

"Do you guys remember Blair?" Brynn asks.

Bodhi and Sol nod their heads while Journey just has this hard state in her eyes. Something that rarely happened.

"Journey doesn't want to see her," Sol says hugging onto her older sister. Bodhi nods agreeing.

"Blair used to be mean to mommy," Journey says. "I don't like meanies."

"She's biologically your mother still," I tell her and she shakes her head.

"My mommy is right here, I don't need any more mommies." Journey runs over to Brynn and jumps into her arms.

"I will always be your mommy baby." Brynn kisses her temple.

"Yes she was mean to mommy but she never once hurt her feelings. Mommy was too strong to let a meanie do that to her." I tell Journey.

"Don't you want to say goodbye to her, one last time?" Brynn asks. "She's different now."

"What if she's not? What if she's still mean to you?" Journey asks Brynn.

"Don't worry about me, baby. People can change for the better. Maybe she has but if she hasn't then it doesn't matter. She just wants to talk to you okay? If you think she's being mean then we can leave okay? This is your choice."

Journey leans her head onto Brynn's shoulder as she thought. "Blair is sick?" Bodhi asks us. We nodded. "I know you don't like her, I don't too but you might regret it." He tells Journey.

"Yeah, let her leave with peace on her mind. It's better for the soul." Sol smiles.

"Who taught you that?"

"Grandpappy Levi." She smiles proudly making me chuckle.

"I'll go see her," Journey says.

"Really? Are you sure?" I asked.

She nods. "Only if mommy adopts me."

Lord have mercy.

Brynn started coughing vigorously as Sol ran over to slap her back a couple of times. "Are you okay mommy?"

"Yep. Perfectly fine." Brynn chokes out. "When did you learn to negotiate?" She asks Journey.

"I listen to your phone calls. I have a pretty good memory." She smiles proudly.

"Spencer Reid would be very proud." Bodhi smiles. "You're like the girl mini version."

"You got my kids watching criminal minds too?" I asked her.

"They ask for it and I just oblige." Brynn puts her hand up, surrendering. "You're too smart for a seven-year-old."

"I think I'm a genius."

"I think we all do." Sol hugs her sister.

"I'll adopt you baby. I was going to since the beginning. I just wanted to make sure that's what you wanted to." Brynn tells Journey.

"I want that a lot mommy. I love you so much."

"I love you so much more." She kisses Jourmey's cheeks.

"Awe I love us too." Bodhi hugs them.

"Pile in daddy," Sol says motioning for a group hug. I oblige and squeezed all of us.

~

"Oh my goodness, thank you for coming here today." Mick comes up to us cheerfully.

Brynn plasters a smile onto her face. A genuine one and not a fake one.

Or maybe it is and she's good at faking it either way she had a smile on her face.

Journey was clutching onto both of ours hands carefully as we entered the hospital room. Blair was attached to a bunch of needles and wires. Her skin was very pale, she had dark eye bags and pinkish cheeks. She was bonier than ever before.

"Journey." She smiles weakly. Journey shyly waves, hiding her face behind Brynn's arms. "Thank you for bringing her." She smiles at us.

Brynn simply nods and so do I.

"She's beautiful." Blair smiles as she continued to stare at my daughter. Brynn and I sat down in the chair that was pulled next to the hospital bed. I sat Journey on my lap since I was closer to Blair.

"Hey, Journey."

"Hi, Blair." Journey whispers. "H-how are you?"

She smiles, "I'm good, and you?"

"I'm good too." Journey nods.

"I'll make this quick for you guys." Blair coughs trying to sit up. Brynn gets up and helps her by placing a pillow behind her back.

Blair looked shocked to see Brynn helping her but she looked rather grateful. "Thank you."

"No problem." Brynn sits back in her seat.

"I want to start off by apologizing to you, Journey. I'm sorry for abandoning you. I was not ready to be a mom at all but it was not right of me to treat you the way that I did when you were a baby. I was young and I knew that no matter how hard I tried, I was never going to be a good mom so I gave you to your daddy. I just knew he was going to be a better parent than I will ever be. I don't ever want you to feel like you were a mistake when you think about me because you're not. You're the blessing that kept your parents together." She smiles looking between Brynnley and me.

"And I want to apologize to you two for causing so much unnecessary problems in high school. I was jealous of you because you were able to build a bond with Journey that I knew I couldn't. Not only Journey but with a Jax too. I'm sorry for causing your heartbreak, forgetting you jumped, and for the fight. I was driven by jealousy and I regret all of it. I hope you can forgive me."

"All's forgiven on my part," I told Blair.

"Yeah same, the scar makes me look cool." Brynn shows her the scar on her arm from when she fought off that guy back in high school.

"If my mommy and daddy can forgive you then I can too," Journey says.

Blair tears up, "Thank you so much."

We all nodded before the nurse came in and told us we had to leave.

Before we left Journey went up to Blair and held her hand. "Are you at peace?"

"Yes, I am."

"Okay." She smiles. "Maybe we'll see each other again? One day?"

"One day Journey." Blair smiles.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: april 30th, 2021

Happy last day of April. This month was so slow but so fast at the same time I don't even know how to describe it.

Q: How many times do you cry in a week? Lmaooo I'm genuinely curious. For me, the only time I can cry is through reading a book where there's a really sad scene involved. Other than that, I cannot physically cry over my own problems which is weird but it is what it is.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, have a great day! Please remember to stay safe and love yourself. I love you, MUAH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 39.3K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
602K 30.7K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1.4M 78.5K 80
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
849K 55.8K 31
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...