His Angels

By bagellss

[STANDALONE] Jax Monroe is a teenage father. Before playing the role of a father he had the role of a player... More

covers
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
q & a session
chapter thirty-eight
clarifications
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
announcements
sequel: prologue
sequel: chapter one
sequel: chapter two
sequel: chapter three
sequel: chapter four
sequel: chapter five
sequel: chapter six
sequel: chapter seven
sequel: chapter eight
sequel: chapter nine
sequel: chapter ten
sequel: chapter eleven
sequel: chapter twelve
sequel: chapter thirteen
sequel: chapter fourteen
sequel: chapter fifteen
sequel: chapter sixteen
sequel: chapter seventeen
sequel: chapter nineteen
sequel: chapter twenty
sequel: chapter twenty-one
sequel: chapter twenty-two
sequel: chapter twenty-three
sequel: chapter twenty-four
sequel: chapter twenty-five
sequel: chapter twenty-six
sequel: chapter twenty-seven
sequel: chapter twenty-eight
sequel: chapter twenty-nine
sequel: q & a session
sequel: chapter thirty
sequel: chapter thirty-one
sequel: chapter thirty-two
sequel: chapter thirty-three
sequel: chapter thirty-four
sequel: chapter thirty-five
sequel: chapter thirty-six
sequel: chapter thirty-seven
sequel: chapter thirty-eight
sequel: chapter thirty-nine
sequel: chapter forty
sequel: chapter forty-one
sequel: chapter forty-two
sequel: chapter forty-three
sequel: epilogue
announcement

sequel: chapter eighteen

51.7K 1.5K 1.2K
By bagellss

"Babies I need your help!" I yelled poking my head out of my room.

My kids were currently playing in the living room, well Sol and Bodhi were playing while Journey was doing her homework.

Extra credit homework. I raised a cute little nerd and I'm proud of it.

Their footsteps rumbled and five seconds later they all piled into the room.

"Did you fall?"

"Did a bug bite you, mommy?"

"Did you eat all of my food?!"

They all asked making me laugh. "No, no, and Bodhi I'm not Sol. I won't steal your food." Technically I bought the food so it's not stealing.

I pointed to the bed and they ear climbed and sat on top of it facing me.

"So mommy and daddy are going on a date tonight—"

"Oh my goodness! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Journey screamed bouncing up and down on the bed catching me by surprise.

Usually, Journey was always calm, she wasn't a boring person but she never seemed this excited over anything. Well except for when we lost her stuffed elephant, Teddy, and found it under her bed.

I believe she lost her voice for three days after screaming her head off from excitement.

"We have been waiting for this day for a long time mommy," Sol says as Journey is still dancing on the bed.

"Well, I can tell from the amount of excitement that your sister is showing right now." Journey gets off the bed and hops over hugging my leg. "I love you, baby." I picked her up hugging her tightly.

"Why do you need us, mommy?" Bodhi asks.

"Well mommy needs you to help her choose a dress to wear," I tell them putting Journey down.

"And heels? Wait, can we do your makeup too?" Sol asks excitedly.

"You can choose the heels but you most definitely cannot put makeup on me. The last time you did that, I ended up looking worst than a clown." I shook my head.

Seriously like they told me they were trying to make me look pretty and ended up drawing on me with eyeshadow as if I was some sort of piece of paper.

I had what looked like a sun at the top of my head, a giraffe on my cheek, and a bowl of fruits on my lips.

I may or may not have fallen asleep while they were applying makeup on me but still. How was drawing a giraffe on my face going to make me look pretty?

Then again, they're kids. They probably got bored.

"Alright kids, go into the closet and look for something cute but not too short because it's chilly outside." Journey and Sol went straight into the closet to look for clothes.

Bodhi goes and sits on my lap. He looks up to me and smiles, "I'll let the girls do the work while I cuddle with you, mommy."

"Okay baby." I kissed his cheek and wrapped my arms around him.

~

"She looks beautiful!" Sol claps her hand together.

I looked in the mirror, staring at my dress.

I didn't even know I had this dress.

"Mommy you look like the most prettiest girl in the world," Bodhi says wrapping his arms around my leg.

"Thank you, babies." I kneeled opening my arms.

All of them piled in and ended up knocking me over making all of us laugh.

Well they laughed, I was in pain.

A knock on the door interrupted their fit of laughter. They all got off me, Sol accidentally pushing on my boob which is painful.

I held in the hiss that I was gonna let out. Mother things am I right?

Bodhi opened the door to my room and crossed his arm.

"Daddy you better not hurt mommy tonight." He tells him warningly.

"And mommy better not hurt daddy either." The two girls looked over at me.

Jax and I looked at each other with a big smile.

"We won't." Jax chuckles. "Grandma Jackie is outside. You guys should hurry and go before she leaves you." He says.

They scurried out of my room, with us following behind.

They got in Jackie's car and waved. "Have fun!" They all shout.

"Not too much fun though!" Jackie shouts afterward. I smiled turning around to meet Jax's chest.

"You look beautiful." He whispers.

"Thank you, you look good. Not better than me though." I winked jokingly.

"Nobody could beat the amount of beauty you have." He says making me blush. "C'mon we have reservations at 7:30."

I walked over to get my purse and turned off the lights, he opens the door for me and closes it behind him.

We drove to the restaurant which was almost fifteen minutes away. As we walked into the restaurant he kept his hand on my back as he guided me to the seats that he also reserved. Which was by the way on a rooftop.

Alone.

By the looks of it, since no one else was up here it was probably reserved for the both of us.

"It's beautiful," I murmured looking at the scenery.

"Like you." He grabs my hand leading me to the table.

"Very cheesy." I teased.

We sat down at the table looking at the menu. A waiter comes up to us, holding a pad and pen.

"Welcome to Georgios, what can I get you?" He smiles showing his pearly whites.

He glances up and down at me, looking from my breasts to my face.

I looked over at Jax who looked angry. Like he wanted to murder the waiter.

"Uhh, can I have rigatoni with vodka sauce?" I said holding the menu to cover my chest.

"Okay, how about a drink beautiful?" He grins.

"Just a water please." He nods writing that down. He looks over to Jax who is reading off of the menu, gripping it tightly.

"I'll take the chicken alfredo and a Rossini, thanks." He mumbled.

The waiter grabs his menu and then holds his hand out to get mine. I slowly moved the menu away from my body giving it to him.

Jax is staring at the waiter, ready to dagger him with the knife on the table.

I quickly pulled my hair over, covering my chest. The waiter winks at me, before walking away.

Jax mutters unpleasant words under his breath.

"You okay over there?" I asked smiling.

"Brynn, this is not funny."

"I wasn't laughing."

"No, but you're smiling like it's funny." He grumbled crossing his arm.

I groaned, "You're such an overgrown child."

"Nu-uh. I'm clearly on a date with you and he was flirting with you and staring at your breasts as if I didn't exist!" He mutters.

"Are you being possessive Mr. Monroe?" I teased and he groans.

A flash of lust flashes through his eyes, "Of course. You're mine."

"According to who?"

"Me." He smirks.

I get up from my seat and unwrap his arm from his chest. I sat down on his lap with my legs on either side, taking his arm and wrapping it around my waist.

I grabbed his face that was currently holding a smirk.

"And what makes you think you I want to be yours?" I asked.

His smirk turns into a frown.

"I'm joking Jax, I'm yours. Always have been and always will be." I said making his hands travel to my hips gripping it.

"You sure?"

"Positive." I wrapped my arm around his neck.

He pulls my body closer to his, smashing our lips together.

His hands go under my dress, gripping my ass cheeks making me sigh in pleasure.

Hot damn, I missed this.

"Will you be my girlfriend... again?" He asks once we pull apart.

"Yes." I answered.

Before he could say anything else I placed my lips back on his.

I've been yearning for his touch for way too long.

He grunts as I moved my hips against his bulge that was hardening beneath my core.

"Fuck Brynn." He groans. He holds my hips still. "We can't do this in public." He kisses my neck.

"Since when did you care about us doing it in public?" I asked.

"You're right, but I want this time to be in our bed where I can see if you remember how loud I could make you scream." He gently tugs on a piece of skin on my neck before sucking on it.

"Sounds good." I sighed.

A person clears their throat making both of us look over.

"Your food is ready." The waiter grumbles, glaring at Jax who still had his hands under my dress.

"Thanks," I said before standing up.

Jax pulls me back down. "This girl is mine. Look at her inappropriately again and you'll have my fist imprinted into your skull." Jax warns.

The waiter nods, gulping before walking away.

"You're a big meanie."

"No one looks at my girl that way. Only me." He pecks my lips.

"Sounds good to me." I shrugged. "Now let me go, I have food to eat." I got off of his lap and started digging into my food as he laughed at my actions.

It's safe to say, this is the best thing that has happened in months.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: april 8th, 2021

I got the first dose of the covid vaccine and let me tell you I'm tired asf. These side effects really be kicking your ass.

The question thingy is what is one collection that you would love to have or grow?

Mine would be a romance book collection. I've been getting into wanting to read more physical books. I love wattpad and nothing will ever replace this app but I don't know, I've always been a book worm so why not yk?

Have a great day, I love you. MUAH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 22.4K 68
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
3M 126K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
304K 26.6K 14
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
887K 21.3K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...