Medic (Teen Wolf)

By godssoldier2045

Drina Stilinski is the fraternal twin of Stiles ( half hour younger and he never lets her forget it) one nigh... More

wolf moon
second chance at first line
pack mentality
magic bullet
The Tell
heart monitor
night school
new cover
lunatic
Wolf's bane
co-captain
formality
code breaker
on the season two
Omega
shape shifted
ice pick
abomination
Venomous
Frenemy
restraint
raving
Party guessed
Fury
Battlefield
Master plan
3!
tattoo
Chaos rising
Fireflies
Unleashed
Frayed
Motel California
Currents
Visionary
Overlooked
Alpha pact
Lunar eclipse
3b
Anchors
More good than bad
Galvanize
Illuminated
Silverfinger
Riddled
Letharia Vulpina
Echo house
Fox and the Wolf
De-Void
Insatiable
The Divine move
4!
The dark moon
117
Muted
The Benefactor
I.E.D
Orphaned
Weaponized
Time of Death
Perishable
Monstrous
A promise to the dead.
Smoke and mirrors
5!!
Creatures of the night
Parasomnia
Dreamcatchers

The girl who knew too much

857 19 0
By godssoldier2045

Drina POV

We just got a call from Lydia telling us to meet her at school why I don't know.
It's like midnight.
"It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."
"You found a dead body?"
"Not yet."
""Not yet"? What do you mean "not yet"? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body."
"Oh, no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on."
"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body."

"Guys. I found the dead body." Scott says as we see a body on the school sign.

that day at school Stiles and I are now watching dad as he's talking to police people and he's trying to get me to hear them.
We were doing good.... Till dad saw us.
"Excuse me. Hey! Hey, hey, hey. Back it up. I know what you're thinking. I know you've got all these ideas about patterns and people dying in threes..."
"Dad, murdered, okay? Sacrificed, actually."
"I've got half the state, including the FBI, coming in on this. They're not getting away with killing one of our own."
"Dad, they killed Tara. You know, how many times  she help us with our math homework when we had to wait at the station for you?"
"I know honey. Ok we're going to solve this. Now you two back to class."
With that he walked away and we went to class.

Literature class. Yay.
"Idioms, analogies, metaphors, and similes, all tools the writer uses to tell their story. Lydia, I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents."
Miss blake stops seeing Lydia drawing the tree.. again.
"You and every guy I've ever dated."
"Oh, um, well, that was an idiom, by the way. Idioms are something of a secret to the people who know the language or the culture. They're phrases that only make sense if you know key words. Saying "jump the gun" is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in a race, or a phrase like "seeing the whole board."
"Like Chess."
"That's right, Stiles. Do you play?"
"No our father does."
I finished for him from behind my brother.
"Hey Drina do you think you can get Ethan to meet with us?"
Scott asked.
"Uh yeah maybe. Why?"
"The druids are emissaries, right? So what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?"
"Okay, first of all, I cannot believe that we've gotten to the point where a sentence like "what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?" Actually makes sense to me Second of all, we're gonna have a huge problem getting to Ethan."
"Aiden. Ever since they came back their always together."
"How are we gonna separate them?" Stiles asked as we all got an idea and turned around to Lydia.
"What now."

And now Aiden is taken care of.

"Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend. How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?"
Ethan said as we are on the stairs talking.
"Is he looking at me? Are you threatening me? You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra large branch of Mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking."
"Ok Stiles stop." I said pushing him back against the wall trying to to hit him too hard.
"Ethan We're talking to you because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd. And I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again." I said looking at him.
"You don't know what we owe them, especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't alphas."
"What were you?"
"Omegas."
"In actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack."
"So you and your brother were, like, the bitches of the pack?" Stiles says from next to Scott.
"Something like that."
"What happened?"
"They were killers. I mean, people talk about us as monsters. Well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation. And our Alpha was the worst of them."
"Why didn't you guys just fight back? Form voltron wolf, you know? Kick everyone's asses?"
"We couldn't, we didn't know how to control it back then."
"Duecalion taught you."
"And then, we fought. We took down the whole pack, one-by-one. And by the time we got to our Alpha, he was begging for his life. And we tore him apart. Literally."
"What about your emissary? They're all dead? Kali and Ennis' too?" Scott asked.
"All of them except for Deucalion's." "You mean Morrell?"
As we asked that he got a sharp pain in his chest.
"Ah!"
"What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?"
"No Aiden."
With that we ran to find Aiden and Cora fighting in the locker room.
"Aiden, stop! Stop! Stop!"
Lydia is shouting at him.
He has a weight over his head as Scott and Ethan grabbed him while Stiles and I ran to a knocked out Cora with blood coming from her head.
"You can't do that!"
"She came at me!"
"Doesn't matter!Kali gave Derek until the next full moon. You can't touch him or her."
"Guys she's pretty hurt." As I said that she woke up and I pulled her up.
"You ok?"
I asked as she's cleaning the blood off.
"I'll heal."
"Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was? What were you thinking going after them?" Stiles says as we are looking at her.

"I did it for Boyd. None of you were doing anything."
"We're trying."
"And you're failing. You're just a bunch of stupid teenagers running around, thinking that you can stop people from getting killed. But all you do is show up late. All you really do is find the bodies."
With that she leaves.
"She's definitely a Hale. Mm. We'll make sure she gets home."
Stiles and I followed her out and are driving her home when we get a call from Allison.

"Philosophers?"
"And guardians, which after last night has to mean something like law enforcement, right? Stiles, you have to tell your dad. Tell him whatever you need but you have to get him to believe. Tell your dad. Warn him."
"Okay, okay, okay, we know."
I said that and she hung up.
"What are you gonna do?"
"We're gonna tell him the truth. And we're gonna need your help."

We got home and Stiles set up a chess board.
Why we'll see.
Dad got home and now we're going to tell him.
Okay, okay, okay, okay. Yes, okay. No, oh..."
"Stiles? Whatever you guys need to tell me go now cause I don't have a lot of time."
"Um, for the last year, you've had all these cases that you couldn't figure out, right? I mean, all the murders involving Kate Argent, and then Matt killing all the people who had drowned him, and all these murders right now. It's like... it's like you've been playing a losing game."
"Stiles, the last thing I need right now is a job performance review from my own son."
"know. Okay, see, but that's... that's just it, dad. The... the reason that you're losing the game is 'cause you've never been able to see the whole board. I need to show you the whole board."
"Scott and Derek are werewolves?"
"Yes."
"And Kate Argent was a werewolf?"
"Hunter.  Green is hunter."
( I've changed the colors of the tab because Drina is just going to have a purple Tab and we're going to get there.)

"Along with Allison and her father." Cora says taping in.
"Yeah, and... and my friend Deaton, the veterinarian, is a Kanima?"
"Well, no, no, no, no, no. He's a druid, okay? Well, we think."
"Who's the Kanima?"
"Jackson."
"No Jackson's a werewolf."
"Jackson was the Kanima first, and then Peter and Derek killed him and he came back to life as a werewolf. Now, he's in London."
I said I intentionally playing with the ring that Jackson gave me.
"Who's the Darack?"
"It's Da-rock. And we don't know yet."
"Ok why is your sister on this board?"
"Uhh well.... Remember when she got bit and stuff during the whole Kanima thing? But you didn't know about the Kanima."
"Yes."
"Under the control of Matt, Jackson bit me. And slowly I've been changing and the most recent version of my changing is my eyes glowed purple."
I said looking up at a confused and concerned dad.
"He bit you?"
"Yes. Matt wanted to see what happens. And we know something's happening now. Just don't know what."
"Oh honey."
"I'm fine tho dad. We're adapting and learning." I said with a reassuring smile.
"Ok now why was Jackson the Kanima?"
"Cause sometimes, the shape that you take reflects the person that you are."
"And what shape would an increasingly confused and angrier-by-the-second father take?"
"Uh, that would be more of an expression like the one you're currently wearing."
"Yeah."
"Dad... Dad, would you... I can prove it, okay? Look, she's one of them. A werewolf."
"Stiles, Stiles! That's enough."
"Dad, can you please just hold on? You ready? All right, dad, just watch this, okay?"
Cora got up and collapsed with blood coming from her head.
I checked her and it's not good.
"Call an ambulance."

We got her to the ambulance and got a call from Scott.
"It's philosophers as in teachers. Allison and her father just found Mr. Westover."
"That makes sense. Tara, she wasn't always a cop. She used to teach middle school."
"Then the last one's gonna be another teacher."
"Yeah, but there's dozens of them, Scott, and they're all headed home."
"No. No, they're not. They're all going to the recital."

"What did you see the night at the bank when Scott was trying to save Deaton?"
Stiles asked dad as we are following him out of the hospital.
"Nothing."
"Dad, you saw him healing himself after he tried crossing the Mountain ash."
"I don't know what I saw."
"You saw something that you can't explain."
"Twins,I have seen a lot of things I can't explain in this town. That doesn't make 'em supernatural and it doesn't make 'em real. They just found another body. That's real. And that's the lead I'm following."
"Yeah, and another teacher's going to die if you don't start listening to us."
"I am listening! I have been listening!"
"You just don't believe." Stiles says and dad walks away.
"Mom would've believed us." I said before we walked back to Cora.

Stiles went to the bathroom while I went to Cora and found Derek there holding her hand as she's asleep.
"What do you think is wrong?"
He asked still looking at her.
"I don't know. She was hit on the head with a weighted plate i mean that'll hurt anyone. I honestly think it's just a bad concussion. There was blood so that means the plate broke skin, hopefully not the skull because then it hit the brain and that would require surgery and we don't have a brain surgeon on call."

"Then we keep praying." He says with a smile looking at me.
He's still smiling looking at me.
"What?"
"I just realized this is the first time I've seen you in your hospital uniform. You look like you're in your element."
I smiled.
I'm not even in my full uniform.
I'm in jeans and sneakers with my camo scrub on top,  that I changed into when we got here, and my hair is pulled back with one strand hanging infront with stethoscope around my neck and gloves sticking out my pocket.
"Yeah, working here is amazing. Actually if and when my changing stops I  hope I get the same healing power you guys have. So I can take pain quicker and more efficiently. I know injuries and hurt are a part of life but that doesn't mean you have to like it."
"I know. And you will get that power. Haha maybe you can write a whole new medical journal about using supernatural stuff for healing. Obviously without saying it's supernatural stuff."
I smiled and laughed a little.

"Derek?" We both look and see Cora awake.
"Hey. Hey, I'm here."
I walked over on her other side.
"What's happening to me?"
"don't know. But I'm not leaving, okay? Not again."
He gives her a kiss on her forehead as she falls asleep again
Stiles texted me saying we need to get to the school so I changed my shirt back to my sparkly shirt with a cross on the back.
We got there and Lydia is Missing.
We ran out the door looking for her.
She's not answering texts or anything.
"Guys what do we do?"

Suddenly a ear piercing scream rang through.
All wolves and me heard it.
"It's Lydia!"
With that we ran towards the school.

We found dad and he told us to stay back till he gives the signal.
Scott got out the claws and I got my knife.

Then dad got a knife in the shoulder and Scott took that as the signal.
He and Jennifer fought while I went to dad but he told me to get to Lydia.

"There was a girl. Years ago, we found her in the woods, her face and body slashed apart. That was you, wasn't it?" He said holding his gun at her.
"Maybe I should've started with philosophers, with knowledge and strategy. Healers... Warriors... Guardians... Virgins."
She crushed his badge and took him.

We lost him.
I'm going to get him back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 10.3K 40
❝She's a Phoenix, and she'll let them see her rise❞ Star Stilinski is the witty, sarcastic younger sister of Stiles Stilinski. Although, something ba...
67.8K 1.3K 88
Rayne Stilinkski is a 15 year old girl who's brother woke her up to look for a dead body with their friend. Suddenly her friend gets bit and then bec...
262K 4.5K 37
Laken Stilinski is the twin sister of Stiles Stilinski. She never believed that the supernatural actually existed until her best friend was bitten by...
530K 12.6K 26
Rising Moon: All This Time I Was Finding Myself And I Didn't Know I Was Lost Scott McCall's twin sister Sophie is along for the ride with her brother...