WHY DO I STILL? | stiles stil...

By -despressos

ON HIATUS If there was one thing known about Haven Salazar, it was that she would do anything for Scott McCal... More

TRAILER
CAST LIST
PLAYLIST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NEW COVER
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
EDITED
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

THIRTY

1.6K 61 73
By -despressos

...and season three begins...

50 COMMENTS

✧☾✧

✧☾✧

"IT'S THEIR SYMBOL, IT MEANS THEY'RE COMING"

"WHO?"

"AN ALPHA PACK. AND THEY'RE NOT COMING. THEY'RE ALREADY HERE."

✧☾✧

It had been a while since Haven had heard from Isaac. A lot of things changed since Lydia got Jackson to turn back from the kanima. Jackson's family moved away, Scott and Allison officially and finally broke up, Allison and Haven's friendship hadn't been fully repaired, and Isaac and Haven haven't spoken since her mother woke up.

It had been shortly after her fight with Allison that Haven and Derek received a call stated that Merced was finally conscious. It seemed like all of Haven's attention afterwards was focused on her mother, Scott, and Stiles. She was trying to grip onto the normality they once had now that the threat of the kanima was gone from their lives.

She stood next to Stiles in a tattoo shop, watching as Scott got his arm tattooed, two bands on his bicep.

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture," the tattoo artist said sarcastically.

"Hey, Scott," Stiles said, holding up a more intricate design. "You sure you don't want something like this?"

He flipped it over tor reveal a lizard man design. Scott gave him a look while Haven smacked his arm, chuckling.

"Too soon?" Stiles asked. "Yeah."

Haven reached up, making a mess up his newly grown out hair. It wasn't even long, it just was long enough for him to style up in a small quiff-like form now.

He started to flip through the design book, "I don't know man. Are you sure about this? I mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know?"

"I'm not changing my mind," responded Scott.

"Okay, but why two bands?" questioned Haven.

"I just like it," Scott shrugged.

"He just likes it," muttered Haven under her breath. Whispering to Stiles, she asked, "Are we surprised? His username and password used to be Allison."

"Hey!" Scott yelled, glaring at her.

"Oops, forgot you have uh..." she trailed off, looking at the tattoo artist. "Sensitive hearing."

"But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning?" Stiles asked him.

"Getting a tattoo means something," Scott responded.

"I don't think that's—"

"He's right," the tattoo artist interjected. "Tattooing goes back thousands of years. The Tahitian word 'tatua' means 'to leave a mark.' Like a rite of passage."

"Yeah, you see? He gets it."

"He's covered in tattoos!" Stiles said, folding his arms over his chest. "Scott, literally."

"Hav, didn't you say you wanted to get a tattoo, too?" Scott asked.

The short girl nodded, looking between her two best friends.

"You're getting a tattoo?" Stiles asked, his eyes bugging out.

"Yessir," nodded Haven. "Right after Scott."

"Of what?!" exclaimed Stiles.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket, showing Stiles the tattoo design she had picked out. It was minimalistic of a crescent moon rising over waves.

"Seemed to really go with the theme of this friend group, yanno?"

"You ready?" the tattoo artist asked Scott, holding up the needle. "You ain't got any problems with needles, do you?"

"Nope," Scott shook his head.

The buzz of the needle started, and Haven and Stiles inched closer.

"You know, I tend to get a little squeamish though, so..." Stiles started, looking over at Scott's arm.

Haven looked up at him, holding her arms out knowing that Stiles was about to collapse.

✧☾✧

The trio climbed into the Jeep after both Scott and Haven got their tattoos—a very illegal thing for them to do at their age.

"You okay?" Stiles asked.

"Kinda burns," responded Scott, holding up his arm.

"Yes, you just had your skin stabbed about 100,000 times with a needle."

"Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this," Scott responded, looking to the back seat. "Does yours burn?"

"No, not really," she shook her head.

Scott groaned, yelping, "Oh, God, no! It's definitely not supposed to feel like this. Oh, I gotta take this thing off."

"No!" Stiles and Haven scrambled to try to convince him to leave the bandage wraps on. "No, no, no, Scott."

Stiles winced, looking down, "Scott, please, stop."

When he took the wraps off, the area around his tattoos was red.

"Woah," Stiles and Haven said in unison.

"Oh, no, what?" Scott gasped, and they all watched as the tattoo healed. "No, no, come on... It healed."

Stiles and Haven gave him sympathetic smiles while also trying not to laugh.

"Ah, thank God," Stiles sighed in relief. "I hated it."

Scott looked at him in offense.

"Sorry."

✧☾✧

"Nah, we agreed to give each other the summer..." Scott trailed off, talking about whether or not he had talked to Allison while she spent the summer in France. "No texts... no calls."

"So how do you know she won't be back at school then?" Stiles asked.

"After everything that happened, I'm not sure she's coming back at all," Scott responded.

Stiles' eyes fixated outside of Scott's window, and Haven followed it. Next to them was Lydia's car, Allison in the passenger seat. She felt a pang of sadness seeing them smiling together. She still talked to Lydia every now and then, but it was like her first girl group had broken itself the day Haven almost killed Allison for stabbing Isaac.

"I think she is," responded both Stiles and Haven. Scott turned his head to look at Stiles. "I'd say pretty definite, you know."

Scott still didn't seem to understand what Stiles was saying.

"Like one hundred precent."

Scott quirked an eyebrow at Stiles, and Stiles nodded at the window, and then pointed.

Scott looked over, not saying anything as he looked at Allison. Her smile dropped when she looked out the window and saw Scott.

"Oh, my God! Oh—" Scott mumbled, trying to slide down in his seat.

Stiles waved over at the car as Lydia looked over. Haven also slid down in her seat, wishing she wasn't currently in that very awkward situation.

"Can we just drive, please?" Scott asked Stiles. "Stiles?"

"Scott, it's a red light! I think we should talk to her. I just think we should say something."

"No!" both Scott and Haven refused.

"No, no, Stiles!" Scott tried to push Stiles' hand away as he went to roll down the window.

"Stiles, come on!" whined Haven.

"Hey!" Stiles screamed out the window.

Lydia pressed on the gas, the tires screeching as she ran the red.

"Stiles, I'm going to kill you!" Haven said from the backseat.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked as Stiles started to drive.

"I'm driving," Stiles responded.

"We're right behind them," Scott said.

"Okay, well, do you see any turns?" Stiles questioned.

"I don't want it to look like we're following them."

"Stop overthinking this, Scott," Haven sighed, but Stiles stopped driving because Scott wanted to look like they weren't following them.

But then Lydia and Allison's car also stopped.

The trio looked at one another, wondering what was going on when the sound of a crash and Lydia and Allison screaming was all they could hear. The trio scrambled out of the Jeep as Allison and Lydia also got out of Lydia's car, running over.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked, running towards Allison while Stiles and Haven went to Lydia.

"It came out of nowhere," Lydia said.

"Are you hurt?" Stiles asked, putting an arm on her shoulder as he checked for injuries.

Haven walked past them towards the car, seeing a whole deer crashed into the windshield of Lydia's car.

"It ran right into us," Lydia explained.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked Allison again, holding her arms.

"I'm okay," she nodded.

"Well, I'm not okay!" Lydia yelled, and Stiles put a hand on her back comfortingly. "I am totally freaking out." She whipped back to face Stiles, "How the hell does it just run into us?"

Scott joined Haven by the windshield, the two of them just examining the body.

"I saw its eyes right before it hit us," Lydia explained. "It was like it was—it was like it was crazy."

"No, it was scared," responded Scott, reaching out to touch it and feel its emotions. "Actually... terrified."

Haven walked back over, wrapping both of her arms around Lydia and rubbing her back. She looked at Allison, giving her a look that said 'are you okay?' and the hunter just nodded. Haven solemnly nodded back, acknowledging her answer.

✧☾✧

At the hospital, a certain curly haired werewolf was being rolled in on a gurney, earning the attention of Melissa and Merced. Melissa grabbed Merced's arm before approaching the door.

"W-wait a minute!" Melissa said, stopping the paramedics. "We know this one."

The two months took control of Isaac's gurney, the boy cut up and scared.

"What happened, Isaac?" Melissa asked him while Merced brushed his hair out of his face, concerned for her daughter's ex-boyfriend.

"The girl, all right, she's worse, okay?" Isaac explained to them, not wanting them to worry about him.

"Are you not healing?" Merced whispered, and Isaac rolled back onto his back, sucking in a sharp breath to try to ease his pain.

"I will, I will, would you just help her, please?" Isaac pleaded.

Melissa looked up, "Okay, can you take him?"

Merced nodded. "I got him. I gotta call my daughter, too."

"Please don't worry Haven," Isaac pleaded, but Merced just shook her head.

"We gotta move him, Melissa," the paramedics said.

Melissa ran to the other gurney, were laid Braeden.

✧☾✧

50 COMMENTS!

DISCUSSION BOARD!

• we're finally in season three! i've had this all outlined in my head for a while since season 3 is my absolute favorite!

• this chapter is kinda short cuz i'll be busy this weekend and wanted to post!

• what are some season 3A predictions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1K 16
[Takes place in season 3A] Everything seemed to be perfect in the small town of Beacon Hills. True-Alpha Scott McCall and his pack of friends; Stiles...
1.3K 24 19
Beacon Hills it looks like a normal town, it has houses, a few high schools, work places. The sun rises once a day, then it falls. People wake up, ge...
267K 5.6K 26
Something attracted her to Beacon Hills. But she was known as the girl with the hood, who had a secret. By day she was a normal Teenage girl, by ni...
251K 7.1K 32
With Isaac now a werewolf, his and Kayla's bond is more powerful than ever. An alpha pack has made it's way into Beacon Hills, bringing death and cha...