HANAKO KUN X READER ONESHOTS...

By lovetrouble123

Oneshots of Hanako-complete- More

Rules
Uh...hi?(REQUEST)
Ilomilo(REQUEST)
Popular(REQUEST)
False Love(REQUEST)
Band-Aid(REQUEST)
Kitty(REQUEST)
Mama(REQUEST)
Skating(REQUEST)
Brother Like Brother(REQUEST)
Sakura(REQUEST)
Cancer(REQUEST)
Jealous(REQUEST)
Kitchen Sink(REQUEST)
The 2 L's-Liars & Lemons(REQUEST)
"How'd you die?"(REQUEST)
"I'm Fine"(REQUEST)MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING
Middle Girl(REQUEST)
"You're Kawaii"(REQUEST)
I Like You...Again(REQUEST)
A Day To Remember(REQUEST)
Baking For Hanako(REQUEST)
Shy Greetings(REQUEST)
Life & Death(REQUEST)
Missing(REQUEST)
Dead/Alive(REQUEST-SOULMATE AU)
Bad Timing(REQUEST)
Cuts and Bruises(REQUEST)
Life(REQUEST)
The Healer(REQUEST)
Singing Away Wishes(REQUEST)
Doodles(REQUEST)
"You're Mine"(REQUEST)
Procrastination(REQUEST)
Period Pains(REQUEST)
Lover(REQUEST)
Line Without A Hook(REQUEST)
I Don't Love You(REQUEST)
Hanako-San,Hanako-San,Hanako-San(REQUEST)
The Replacement
You're Loved(REQUEST)
The Future(REQUEST)
Smut
The Other World(REQUEST)
A Day To RememberPT2
Hey There Rose(REQUEST)
Missing PT.2
The Healer PT.2
Memories Of The Garden
DISCONTINUED
This is a comfort fic for me

Christmas Special

1.1K 35 34
By lovetrouble123

YOUR POV:

"What do you want for Christmas Yashiro?" I asked the daikon girl"oh Christmas?" She then hums"I want a price charming~!" She exclaims taking a bite of her lunch"ok,something realistic." Her eyes narrow"it is realistic!" I let out a giggle"but seriously,what do you want?" She hums once more"well,I want to get better at makeup,so some makeup?" I nod and pull out my phone and write down what she wants. "Alright,I gotta ask Kou as well." She nods"what can I get you?" She hums"oh I don't need anything." I tell her as her eyes widen"wha-no! I need to get you something." I sigh"fine then get me *insert item*." Yashiro nods"alright. When do you want to do the gift exchange?" She hums"probably on Friday,seeing as after Friday it's break." She nods"so that gives us...three days?" I nod"sweet!" We finished lunch and it was soon time to get back to classes.

The day seemed to drag on after lunch time. I couldn't wait to ask Kou and Hanako what they wanted for Christmas. Finally,school was out. I silently cheered and hurried out of the classroom. Usually I'd go to Yashiro's classroom and wait for her but I was to excited so I went straight to Hanako's boundary.

I slammed open the door making Hanako let out a small scream. "Geez Y/N,don't do that!" He screams at me as I throw my bag towards the corner of the room"what do you want for Christmas?!" I scream"h-huh?" He stutters our turning to the Mokke's and setting down a card. "Stop playing that stupid card game and answer me!" I complain"well,I don't really need anything see as I am a ghost." I roll my eyes"even if you're dead I can still get you some stuff. Now,what do you want?" I go on"I don't need anything." I shake my head"I told Yashiro that and got no where,so WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" He jumped a little and shifted clearly uncomfortable"sorry for raising my voice." I apologize quickly"I-I'm fine with donuts." He stutters"ok then." I pull out my phone and type it in.

"Y/N!" I hear Yashiro scream behind me as the door opens,I jump and turn to see her eyes narrowed. "Why didn't you wait for me?" She asks"because I needed to know what Hanako wanted." She sighs and sets her bag on the floor. "But you could've waited." "Christmas waits for no one!"

"Hey Hanako-kun,what do you want for Christmas?" He gets up and dismisses the Mokke's and floats over to Yashiro. He slings his arm around her"perhaps a naughty b-"she then punches him in the gut and it sends him tumbling to the floor. "Hanako!" I exclaim rushing to the ghost's aid"are you ok?" I asked with worry"and for that,you're getting nothing." Yashiro huffs"I-I was j-joking..."he groans in pain"Yashiro,I know what he said wasn't good but you didn't have to punch him." She cross her arms and looks away"he needed to be taught a lesson. Just be thankful Kou isn't here."

As if on cue the door opened to reveal the young exorcist. "Senpais! I'm here!" Kou smiles as he drops his bag and staff"why is Hanako on the floor?" He asks"and why does Yashiro-senpai seem mad?" He continued"Hanako asked for something perverted for Christmas." Kou in a fit of rage held the boy up by his neck. "WHAT THE H*LL BASTARD?! I KNEW I COULD NOT TRUST YOU!"

"Ahhh! Kou,drop him!" I exclaim grabbing the exorcists arm,his blue eyes look to me and he hesitantly drops him. "He was joking anyway." I comment"oh right,Kou,what do you want for Christmas?" Yashiro hums turning to the boy"why are you asking?" He asks"well Yashiro and I were going to do a gift exchange on Friday before winter break." He nods"well,I like to cook." He simply says"but I'd be fine with just spending time with you two."

"Hey,what about me?!" Hanako screams"who?" Kou teases looking around the bathroom. "Well that makes it easy." I say typing it into my phone. "What about you two?" Kou asks"make me something!" I exclaim"I want treats,your cooking is fantastic." Kou blushes and scratches his cheek"r-really?" I nod with Yashiro. "How about this,Kou bakes some snacks and stuff and we have like a Christmas party with just us four?" I admit"in the bathroom? Isn't that unsanitary?" Kou hums"yea you're right..."I shake my head"ignore that idea."

Time skip to Thursday

I walked around the makeup store looking for makeup Yashiro could use. I had a eyeshadow palette that consisted of pinks,reds and blues in my cart,along with a few brushes and lastly a mirror. "I guess that'll do." I say to myself as I step in line and soon check out. Next up was Kou. I had decided to get him some cooking utensils like pots,pans,cutlery etc. I headed into the home decor shop in search for baking supplies. Once I had found the area I had decided on a blue set of utensils. It came with 2 bowls and a few cutlery items. Satisfied with my gifts I checked out and headed home.

Once home I quickly wrapped everything(to the best of my abilities) and jumped onto google and try and figure out how to make donuts. I stood at my kitchen island and stared at my phone. I went to my fridge and pulled out all the cold items. Then went into my cabinets and grabbed the warmer items. "Sh*t...I'm missing yeast." I muttered as I grabbed my phone and called my mom to pick some up for me. She didn't question.

I put the cold ingredients away and slumped onto the couch and waited for her arrival. After what seemed like hours,she finally came home. I grabbed the yeast and got to work on the donuts. The donuts themselves were not that great,but the icing? Ah,that stuff was fantastic!

Friday

"Oh I'm the first one to arrive." I comment as set my bag on the ground"seems so." Hanako comments"did you bring all their gifts?" I nod"of course I did. I'm guessing you didn't?" He shakes his head"it's not like I can go out. I'm bound to this school." I roll my eyes"you could've at least made something with paper and stuff. H*ll,Tsuchigomori could have helped you." Hanako waves me off as the door opens with Kou and Yashiro. "Why was I expecting the bathroom to be decorated?" Yashiro comments sadly as Hanako sighs"you should just be happy I'm letting you do this in my bathroom." He sneers"shut up ghost!" Kou yells as he sets his bag on the ground.

"Well,shall we get started?" Kou hims"yep!" I exclaim. "I'll start!" Yashiro agrees as she pulls out three gift bags. "This is for Kou...Y/N and Hanako-kun." Hanako's eyes widened"thought I wasn't getting anything?" Yashiro huffs"I changed my mind." Kou is the first to open his to reveal a set of cups in the shades of the rainbow. "Ah! They're so pretty Yashiro-senpai!" Yashiro smiles"I thought you'd like them. They just spoke 'Kou' to me." Kou hugs her and then I open mine to reveal *insert item*. My eyes widened"YASHIRO! YOU DID NOT!" She nods"I did!" I place it into the bag and hug the girl tightly"you didn't have to!" I pull away"how much was it?" She shakes her head"I'm not telling. It's Christmas,just be thankful you got it." We all turned to Hanako"ah ok..."he opened the bag and pulled out a card"just a card?" He shrugs and tears it open and reads it aloud:
"Merry Christmas Hanako-kun,I'm sorry you aren't getting a perverted book. You aren't getting anything but this card."

Hanako then starts to float away"ok I'm done."

"Hanako!" I yell"come backkkk!" Hanako returned and we opened Kou's items. Kou had gotten Hanako a book on how to exorcise ghost,because apparently he needs to be reminded of what Kou and/or Teru can do to him. Kou then got Yashiro a few hair clips and lastly a few goodies for me. I was ecstatic for the homemade snacks. 

Lastly was my turn. I gave each of them their gifts. Hanako quickly opened his,knowing what it was. "Ah,donuts!" He exclaims as his mouth waters"thank you l-Y/N!" I nod and turn to Kou who quickly tears off the wrapping paper to reveal the set. "New cooking things! Thank you so much Y/N-senpai!" Kou hugs me"I'll put them to good use! And I'll make sure that Teru stays far away from them at all times." I let out a soft giggle as Yashiro opened her items. "Ah! I got makeup! Thank you Y/N!" She exclaims hugging me"no problem. I hope you like the colors,I wasn't sure what colors to get." She shakes her head"no I really like these colors!"

Towards the end of the day Kou and Yashiro said they had to leave. I wish I could have gone to,but Hanako forced me to clean the bathrooms. "But Hanako~." I groan"it's my last day before break~!" I clasp my hands together"please let me leave!" He hums"nope." He grins"you sadist." His eyes widened as he placed a hand over his 'heart'. "Am not!" Hanako then looked down towards the floor"you know,I've never done Christmas before." My eyes widened"you haven't?!" He shakes his head"Tsukasa always got the gifts,and they never got me anything..."he admits"I'm glad that this was my first real Christmas." He says with a soft smile"I know it's not Christmas yet,but I got to spend it with my favorite person."

My eyes widened and then I smirk. "Oh? And who might that be?" His cheeks turn a bright pink as he pulls down his hat"f-forget I-I said anything...!" I shake my head and get closer to the boy"nu-uh. Spill the tea. Come on~." I then felt a pair of lips on mine. My eyes widened in shock. As soon as it started,it ended.

"Th-There!" He yells"h-happy?" I silently placed a hand on my lips"did y-you j-ju-"Hanako doesn't respond"we never speak of this again!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 526 32
Akanene {Completed}
131K 2.2K 24
Ѳиɛƨнσтƨ of characters from jshk (toilet bound hanako-kun) feel free to request ƨнιρƨ.
28.4K 433 12
Finished! I'm posting my deleted stories!
58.9K 1.6K 23
❝ There's nothing wrong with happy endings~! ❞ ˚⁀➷ ONESHOTS centering the most shipped TBHK pairing! Chapters will be either romantic or...