The Life Of Avah Skye Part II

By QueensEmpire

*Make sure you read the first book before you read this one* -Avah is finally free , but dealing with a spec... More

1 .
2 .
3. Nightmares Of Passion
3 .
4
5
5
6
7
8
9
10
11.
12
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 // 1 week later //
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 > Darrel's Morning <
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 // Month later //
Chapter 35 // Last Date //
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 // Darrel's POV //
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 : New York City
Chapter 41// Morning Dirt
Chapter 42 // A Day Out //
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56 "Morning Sickness"
Chapter 57
Chaper58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 : 2 weeks later
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
4 Months Later

Chapter 62

2.9K 165 6
By QueensEmpire

  I woke up to a plate of the food last night and a cup of KOOL-AID. It was early but I could here the lawnmower putting in the work, his best friend Quen Towers, and Chantels boyfriend Micah was coming to help out and Chantel and Dillian was coming to help me bake. While the man did the heavy work. Leanard (dillian's spouse) even came with them too it was clear who was the male and female In the relationship. Dillian came in with his dreads he just dyed an aqua blue and a blending purple with a white crop top and tan boyfriend jeans with Oxford white shoes. His dreads in a tight bun. While Leanard wore a white shirt with sweatpants and sneakers, you'd never know he was gay, he didn't act like it or anything he was very chill, played back, had a deep voice, was rocking a soft tan a light bread that was always neatly trimmed close to skin and was tatted. He gave Dillian a deep kiss before joining the men in the back. I was glad the guys got along good with him, DJ never believed in judgement as 'long as they don't push up on me I'm cooling' I smiled remembering his words from this morning.

The baby shower was today but tomorrow evening at 5. I turned on the TV and Chantel joined me along with Dillian "Beebee called me, told me that our teamed finished the flyers we just got to pass them out. She on her way now to give US them"

"Ok cool" I said four the next 3 hours, we cooked our asses off, I was going to do the cakes tomorrow but Darrel had told me he already ordered a cake.

I took a long strech and looked at the time "shit, bae we got to go we going to be late for our appointment"

"Me and chantel can finish the food up and the boys can finish setting the back up, yall go ahead" Dillian said shooting us off. "Cause we gonna find out what we having today"

"Lock up if we don't get back by the time yall back"

§

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 664 25
Kiara James is a 15 year old girl who feels like she needs more excitement to her life. Everyday she wakes up and goes over the same routine. One day...
75.9K 1.6K 30
Kamyaah Was 18 Nerd W Glasses Her Mama Was Almost Never Home When She Was She Got Mistreated One Night Guys Broke Into The House Kidnapped Kamyaah Ca...
Queen By Kiki

Fanfiction

110K 4.4K 36
India is a hard working single woman with a drive that all men want in a woman she has an amazing body, beautiful smile, memorizing eyes & a heart o...