єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

71

10.5K 238 25
By EstellaNovella

Faline blinks and finds herself stood in the high school parking lot in her pajamas. Faline finds her phone in her hoodie pocket and dials Allison's number.

"Hey," Allison says down the phone.

"Allison," Faline says. "I'm at the high school"

"Why are you there?"

"I don't know," Faline says. "I woke up here"

Allison pulls up to see her friend barefoot in one of Stiles' hoodies and a pair of Nike pro shorts. Lydia climbs out of the car and rushes over to her.

"Where is she?" Stiles asks when his jeep peels into the parking lot.

"Over here," Lydia says.

"Faline?" Stiles says.

"I don't know how I ended up here," Faline says. "I was asleep, I opened my eyes and I'm here. I called Allison but I think someone might have died"

"You found a dead body?"

"Not yet"

"'Not yet'? What do you mean 'not yet'?" Stiles asks.

"I'm sick of finding dead bodies," Faline says. "Especially alone. But I think I know who the victim was. A witch from my coven"

"Guys" Scott calls. "I found the dead body"

Faline turns to spot Tara, a sheriff's deputy and a witch from her coven lay dead on the sign for the school. Faline clamps a hand to her mouth in horror. Blood was splattered down the sign and Tara's eyes were wide open, staring at Faline.

Faline stands in front of her coven once again, calling an emergency meeting.

"As you all know" Faline calls. "Tonight there was another sacrifice but this time it was one of our own who died. Tara Graeme was a loyal witch and her death will not go unjustified. Tara was a mother to a son and we shall take that child in and care for him as if he were our child, do you understand me?"

"Yes, regent" They all call.

"Now," Faline says. "Tara will be avenged and it's up to us to get it. But tonight is a time for mourning, a celebration of a life cut short. To Tara"

The next morning Faline and Stiles are spying on Sheriff Stilinski and he spots them.

"Excuse me"

Faline and Stiles duck behind the pillar before beginning to walk with their head down.

"Hey! Hay, hey, hey" Mr. Stilinski calls. "Back it up. I know what you're thinking. I know you've got all these ideas about patterns and people dying in threes-"

"Dad, murdered okay?" Stiles says. "Sacrificed actually"

"My mother used to study occult practices," Faline says.

"I've got half the state, including the FBI, coming in on this," Mr. Stilinski says. "They're not getting away with killing one of our own"

"Dad they killed Tara," Stiles says. "You know, how many times did she help me with my math homework when I had to wait at the station for you?"

"Just get to class, okay?" Mr. Stilinski says. "Okay?"

Faline takes Stiles' hand into her own and squeezes it.

They are sat in English class as Miss Blake talks.

"Idioms, analogies, metaphors, and similies," Miss Blake says. "All tools the writer uses to tell their story. Lydia, I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents"

"You and every guy I've ever dated," Lydia says, and Faline snickers.

"God, how do you stand her?" Sofia scoffs. "I can barely stand to be in her presence for more than five minutes"

"Well, I much prefer her presence over yours," Faline says. "Yours makes me want to pull my eyes out of their sockets"

"That was an idiom by the way" Miss Blake continues her conversation with Lydia. "Idioms are something of a secret to the people who know the language or the culture-"

Miss Blake stops and looks between Scott, Stiles, and Faline.

"They are phrases that only make sense if you know keywords," Miss Blake says. "Saying 'jump the gun' is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in a race or a phrase like 'seeing the whole board'-"

"Like chess," Stiles says.

"That's right Stiles," Miss Blake says. "Do you play?"

"No. My father does" Stiles says.

"Now," Miss Blake says. "When does an idiom become a cliche?"

"I think I can get to Ethan" Scott whispers. "I'm pretty sure I can make him talk"

"What do you wanna do that for?" Cora asks.

"The druids are emissaries right?" Scott asks. "So what if the Darach was an emissary to the Alphas?"

"Or one of the Alphas" Faline says.

"Okay first of all" Stiles says. "I cannot believe we've gotten to the point where a sentence like, 'What if the Darach was an emissary to the Alphas?', actually makes sense to me. Second of all, we're gonna have a huge problem, getting to Ethan"

"What's that?"

"Going through Aiden," Faline says. "Ever since he's been back at school, they're always together. How are we gonna separate them again?"

"What makes all guys distracted?" Faline asks and the boys stare at her. "Sex"

They all turn to Lydia.

"What now?" Lydia asks and Faline smiles.

"We need you to distract Aiden," Faline says with a smile.

"Done," Lydia says.

"Why are you even talking to me?" Ethan asks. "I helped kill your friend. How do you know I'm not going to kill another one?"

Ethan stares at Faline and Stiles pushes himself off of the wall.

"Are you looking at her?" Stiles asks. "Are you threatening her? Do you know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra-large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe and shove it up your freaking-"

"Stiles" Scott says, patting his shoulder. "Okay, we get it"

"That was kind of hot" Faline murmurs to her boyfriend who smirks at her.

"We're talking to you," Scott says. "Because I know you didn't want to kill Boyd and I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again"

"You don't know what we owe them," Ethan says. "Especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met them. We weren't Alphas"

"What were you?" Scott asks.

"They were omegas, weren't you?" Faline asks.

"In actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat," Ethan says. "The last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack"

"So you and your brother were like, the bitches of the pack?" Stiles asks.

"Something like that" Ethan says.

"What happened?" Scott asks.

"They were killers," Ethan says. "I mean people talk about us as monsters. Well, they're the ones who gave us the reputation. And our Alpha was the worst of them"

"Why didn't you guys just fight back?" Stiles asks. "Form Voltron wolf, you know? Kick everyone's asses?"

"We couldn't" Ethan snaps. "We didn't know how to control it back then"

"Deucalion taught you," Scott says.

"And then we fought," Ethan says.

"And you killed them all" Faline says.

"We took down the whole pack, one by one" Ethan says. "By the time we got to our Alpha, he was begging for his life and we tore him apart. Literally"

"What about your emissary?" Scott asks. "They're all dead? Kali and Ennis' too?"

"All of them except for Deucalion's," Ethan says.

"You mean Morell?" Stiles asks but the conversation is cut short by Ethan gasping in pain.

"What?" Scott asks. "What wrong are you hurt?"

"Not me," Ethan says. "My brother"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 7 12
Life is good and calm for Celia Marco. She achieves decent grades and has great friends, Scott, Stiles and Lydia who offset the mounting pressure fro...
7.9K 278 37
Lily Singer and her brother Tyler moved to Beacon Hills after losing their parents in a fire back in New York Lily finds herself in the middle of the...
119K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
128K 3.4K 26
Flora's supernatural adventure continues after her return from Europe • Book 2 • Season 3A & 3B of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf • I don't own Teen Wolf...