A different Fairy Tail

By SunnyDragneel

What if Zeref never got the curse. If he never turned evil and instead was raised with his brother by Igneel... More

🔥1🔥
🔥2🔥
🔥4🔥
🔥5🔥
🔥6🔥
🔥7🔥
🔥8🔥

🔥3🔥

186 6 1
By SunnyDragneel

On a sunny day Lucy and Mavis woke up in their apartment. Lucy was new in the city and Mavis luckily was searching for someone to move in with her. They stood up bathing getting dressed an then heading to the guild. Going inside they searched for Natsu and Zeref. But the two brothers where nowhere to be seen. Happy and Lucky were both at the bar eating a cake. "Happy, Lucky" They looked around seeing Lucy and Mavis and then flying over to them. "Lucy Mavis. Good morning."

"Do you guys know where Natsu and Zeref are?" Lucky flew outside waiting for Happy to follow him. Happy thought about it for a moment until a lightbulb lit inside his head and he flew outside joining Lucky without saying anything. "That was strange." Mavis nodded agreeing.

Lucy and Mavis hang out around the guild for the day because they wanted to talk to Natsu and Zeref but as the day passes both of them aren't seen. As if that wasn't strange enough they were people who avoided them. Levy for example. Lucy wanted to talk to her for a bit but she panicked and quickly run outside with Jet and Droy behind her telling her that they had a job to do. Next is Mira. She talked to them but every time they brought up Natsu and Zeref her facial expressions cracked for a second until she controlled it again. But that happend only two times when her guard was down. Next was Gray. He was his cool self. But when they first came in to the guild asking his face said that he knew something. Mavis and Lucy tried to get something out of him but he was too stubborn and clever to say anything.

The day passed and they didn't hear anything from Natsu, Zeref, Lucky and Happy. Then suddenly one hour before the sun would set Happy and Lucky came flying right to Lucy and Mavis giving each of them a Letter and then flying away again.

The letter had their name on it. After thinking about it they both opened their letter. They had a map inside of it and a handwritten text. While Mavis letter was neatly written Lucy had a bad handwritten which was almost impossible to read.

Mavis Letter:

Dear Mavis,

Let's meet up and have some fun. You must have seen the map that I put in your letter. As the saying goes the X marks the treasure. So that's where I'll be waiting. See you in half an hour.

Yours truly.

Lucy's Letter:

Yo Luce,

There is an map meet me there got something important for ya.

Fire Dragon King

Both looked at eachother not getting what those two want from them. Looking at the two maps they both showed a different location. "Looks like we need to part to find out what they're planning to do." They could go a while together but at a point they needed to part.

"How about you both hurry. I think they want to meet you before it gets dark outside."

Behind them was Mira who seemed to have listened to their conversation.

No. Without even listening she already knew what was awaiting both of them. "Mira, you-"

Mira turned around not attempting to listen to the question nor answering it." You need to find out for yourselves." And Mira was back at the bartheke talking to Laxus.

Both blondes start walking out of the guild but not without noticing Gray's smirk. 'What on earth are they planning'. They walk outside together not talking. Eventually they come to the place they need to part.

"Seems like we'll see eachother at home again." Lucy smiled

"Don't worry they won't have anything stupid planned."

Both of them laugh then they hug eachother and walk to their individual location without knowing what awaits them.

Mavis was the first one to reach her location. What she saw shocked her.
"Zeref what is this."

The black haired mage was leaning against a tree holding a white and a black rose.

"Normally white represents Freedom, peace and life. And a white rose would represents purity, innocence and youthfulness. Black on the other represents death. And a black rose represents a tragic romance. I often see myself as the black rose. Without Natsu I would have long been consumed by darkness. You on the other are like a white rose. Both alone can never look good and are only a half but together they represent a whole. Do you get what I want to tell to you."

While talking Zeref slowly walked to Mavis holding each rose up when he was talking about them. As he finished his talk he was standing in front of Mavis holding both roses together.

"Alone each rose looks sting and beautiful but if you put them together a beauty outside this world is seen. A beauty that no one can compare to."

He gave Mavis the white rose while still holding the black one.

"Natsu is my precious little brother and you especially know that I love him above all. But that never meant that I can't love someone as strong."

Zeref loved his brother and he would risk everything even his own life to save him.  He never let love get in his way to save Natsu but with Mavis he felt different he also wanted to save her even if it means dying. He never felt that for anyone. It was all new for him but he was willing to grasp this feeling of Love once and only once.

"Do you want to be my white rose."

Mavis who was shocked from everything that happend looked at her rose. Yes she knew about his deep brother Feelings and she always thought that he would never really love anyone. She has known them for 14 years now. She always watched them and was really touched by their bond. Along the way she found herself in love with Zeref for a pretty damn long time now and to see him returning her love is the best gift she could ever get.

"Yes. I want to be with you."

Zeref was filled with joy and also fear. This is his first relationship his first girlfriend.

"I can't believe I really do have a girlfriend now."

Mavis then hugged Zeref and he hugged her back. He leaned down looking at her their faces almost touching eachother. Zeref then closed the gap kissing Mavis. His body was filled with joy once more as her sweet lips touched his. Shortly after they broke apart but they didn't let go of eachother.

Then it hits Mavis.

"Don't tell me Natsu is going to confess to Lucy. I need to be there to see it. Wait how though they don't know eachother that long."

Zeref looked at Mavis trying to get how Natsu will confess to Lucy. He started laughing.

"What why are you laughing. Your baby brother is about to become a real man."

"Ok you just sounded like Elf man. And Natsu is far from becoming a 'real man' at least in my eyes he will always be the baby brother I have. So and how about you wait until you get home to let Lucy explain to you what happened. I have a picnic over there that will burn to a crisp if we let the candles on like that so how about we go eat."

They walk the the little Picnic Zeref made. Mavis was really happy to see all her favourite foods made.
"Who helped you." Zeref was caught of guard by that question.
"What?"

Mavis sighs gesturing to the picnic
"I'm asking who helped you made all that."

Zeref frowned at the question. "Can't you assume that I did this all by myself."
Mavis looked at Zeref demanding for answers.
"Natsu and I made both of our plans together." Zeref pouted saying that also having a little blush on his face.

Mavis smiled seeing THE Zeref blush and pout. It must be her lucky day. She quickly sat down not wanting to ruin this beautiful atmosphere. After they finished. They just look up at the sky watching the stars at it was already dark outside. Mavis was leaned on Zeref and that's how their beautiful first date went.

Lucy arrived at her destination a few minutes after Mavis has. It was the central park with the big tree in the middle. The map showed her that she needed to go to the tree which she did. There at the tree was Natsu. He looked at Lucy with his signature big smile. "Lucy you're finally here." Natsu had a yellow rose in his hand.

"You had something you wanted to talk to with me."
Lucy wasn't sure if her eyes were really deceiving her or her hormones cause Natsu looked Hella fine leaning at the tree. She had feelings for the salmon haired boy but she would push it of as a mere crush on him.

"You know Lucy the yellow flower represents friendship as the color yellow represents friendship. But not all yellow tones represent that. The light yellow is the flower that represents friendship while the yellow which looks almost orange red represents a new beginning. This new beginning can mean anything. Well I'm not as good at this stuff as Zeref is so I'm going to say it simple so I still understand what I mean."

Lucy was confused at the beginning that Natsu had such deep thoughts she never imagined that. Maybe he isn't that dumb like they all thought.

"I like you Lucy not as a Lover but as a friend. But it doesn't mean that if will last like a friendship. I am not aware of my feelings but what I know now is that I really like you. You're a wonderful girl. A girl I've never seen before. I hope that our bond will grow and we will become stronger together."

Lucy was happy that he sees her as a wonderful girl no one ever said this words to her. No one ever treated her like a friend that's what she really needs. Right now

"So what's up with the picnic behind you."

Natsu looked back slightly blushing. " I thought we could get to know eachother a little more. Zeref helped me prepare this picnic. But if you don't like to we can-"
Natsu was interrupted by Lucy grabbing his hand walking to the picnic. "Of course I want to."

They sat down eating and talking the whole night. They forgot the time and as the sun was rising they panicked and packed everything heading to both their houses but Natsu gave Lucy a kiss on her forehead before he left her in front of her home heading to his own.

Lucy smiled going in but her smile vanished as she saw Mavis sitting on the couch waiting for her.

"Hey Mavis."

Mavis stood up walking to Lucy. "I want to hear everything." Her eyes sparkle and Lucy found herself explaining everything to Mavis but as she was finished it was Mavis turn to tell her everything. Turns out that humans need to sleep. They both fell sound asleep both happy about what happened to them.

Nastu opened the door hoping that Zeref was asleep and he didn't need to explain why he was away the whole night. Happy and Lucky were sleeping at the guild. Natsu slowly turned around to be scared to hell. Zeref was standing right in front of him arms crossed.

"So mister wanna explain why you were gone the whole night. Don't tell me our Lucy isn't white anymore."

"Sh-shut up Zeref I didn't do anything." They look at eachother an then they burst out laughing.

"But seriously you need to tell me what exactly happend between you and Lucy."

So it seems that Natsu had to explain everything to Zeref while Zeref also told him the happy 'You are the only single brother' news.

"Just you wait I will get a girlfriend hopefully."

And that's part 3 ^-^ How do you like it. A bit of NaLu and a huge progress of Zervis more ships coming soon.

Next part will drop 14. February.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.2K 23
The war is finished but natsu is nowhere to be found. Two weeks later they found him and zeref but they had turn... into kids?!? And the best part is...
102K 1.7K 24
After the guild accidently found out that Natsu is E.N.D. they abandoned him and threated him terribly by bullying him and even beating him. Natsu c...
581 27 7
Natsu Dragneel's first memories aren't of a time 400 years in the future. Instead, he starts his second chance at life beside his brother Zeref. Lear...
129K 2.4K 44
*I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE* When Natsu kicks Lucy off of the team, and replaces her with Lisanna, Lucy quits Fairy Tail, becomes a dragon sla...